Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:18 PM   #51
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane 2012,the hidden human dilemma and MUCH more....

Pardon this long piece, but I am compelled to at least offer this from Voyagers I, in part for 14Chakras inquiry about Christ (there is much more than this, hopefully it may be enough for you 14Chakras to either stop asking for more information or to just read it yourself:

True Guardian Melchizedeks do not teach the "Christ Crucifixion" story, but rather reveal the truth... of the Essene Priest of Ur born 12 BC - the Emerald Order Christed Angelic Human Yani Avatar with a fully activated 12-strand DNA template, who became know as Jesus Christ. True Guardian-Melchizedek Priesthoods and their representatives do NOT teach a patriarchal creed, they teach gender and race equality and they do NOT promote the worship of an externalized god.

The False Creed of the Fallen Angelic promotes the worship of external gods, angelics and false saviors, discards the true teachings of the Inner Christ and human freedom, deceives humanity into powerlessness, fear and subservience and distracts humanity from embracing its heritage as an Angelic Race, placing human destiny at the mercy of false-gods.

Through promotion of this false, patriarchal, externalized Christ Fallen Angelic Templar-Anunnaki Creed humanity's right to have a personal, loving and empowering relationship with Source-God and the Founder Races is denied.... designed to continually enslave, digress and disempower the Angelic Human lineage.

The teachings of Jesheua-Jesus were rapidly distorted and destroyed by human power elite organizations operating under fallen angelic legion influence. The true historical story of Jesheua-Jesus was twisted, edited, literally rewritten and used by factions of both Annu-Elohim/Anunnaki and Drakonian Seraphim fallen angelic legions and their human puppets to promote a control dogma of external Father-God worship.

Jesheua Melchizedek, AKA Jesus Christ, was not crucified and did not die. Jesheua ascended through the Arc of the Covenant passage... in 27 AD. The story of "Christ's crucifixion" was staged by the Annu-Elohim. In 325 AD the remnants of Jesheua's Cloister Inner Christ teachings and the history of his family line were edited and distorted by the Council of Nicea and the Church of Rome in the assembly of the book that became the canonized bible....distorted the remaining Essene True Inner Christ Teachings into a fear-based control dogma intended to uplift the political cause of the Roman Empire to world dominion.

Christiac Legacy - eternal life, is the natural product of 12-strand DNA Template Christos Angelic Human evolution.

"Jesus Christ" was real, but many of the stories told about him are not. What he stood for, the Maharata-teachings of the Inner Christ and the Founders' Emerald Covenant was, and still is, Truth.

Due to corruption of the power-elite within human governments in the ancient world, Christianity was robbed of the truth that Jesheua-Jesus tried to reveal, and ALL of humanity has been subsequently robbed of the freedom, enlightenment, unity, love and joy that Jesheua's teachings were intended to inspire. Jesheua was not the only Speaker of the Emerald Covenant. Through the loss of these ancient teachings...we have temporarily lost the memory of our Christiac Angelic Human potential.

Through the Founders Sacred-Science teachings of the Inner Christ, humanity could learn to re-activate the Angelic Human 12-strand Template, so humans would again become capable of utilizing advanced Planetary Templar Mechanics, which are run through the human DNA Template. If humanity can reawaken the dormant Angelic Human DNA Template, the human body can biologically interface with the electromagnetic functions of Earth's Planetary Templar star gate systems, as it was originally designed to do.

The True Savior of our race has Always lived within each of us, as the sleeping Inner Christed Self that struggles to awaken. Humanity is faced with a choice of allowing the Inner Christos to lead us home, or to crucify the inner Christ that Jesheu modeled for us through the worship of externalized God-personifications.

The Fallen Angelic Races have envisioned and promoted "Armageddon" and "End Times" scenario since the 22,326 BC confrontation, knowing that they intended to instigate war among human nations on Earth as a precursor.... when the time of the final conflict came. The "time" is now, the long-awaited final conflict has arrived.

It is not a drama we need to fear. This is not a conflict that can be resolved by violence. It is a Victory that can be achieved, but only through Spirit, Wisdom and Love. Becoming aware of the challenges .. is half the battle won!

The unfolding drama will force the hand and the answer to the question of
"Internal God vs Externally God Personifed vs No God" will determine the outcome of the final conflict, individually and en masse.

The stage for this "false second-coming/armageddon drama" was intentionally set many thousands of years ago, by Fallen Angelic Annu-Elohim and Anunnaki Legions who knew this time period would bring a Star Gate Opening Cycle.

Learning how to apply the solutions to resolve this drama is easy...
understanding why the solutions are needed is the difficult part...
you must overcome many thousands of years of false Fallen Angelic Legion propaganda, and humanity must reach within to find and awaken the wisdom, power, freedom and love of the Angelic Human Christed Soul... at once, that easy, and that hard.

We can stop this. Part of the Fallen Angelic plan involved the progressive manifestation of staged "holy dramas", as the Fallen Angelics "chosen Ones" are rallied for service and later evacuation... the rally call is now loud and clear with the New Age movement as well as within the dogmas of Traditional World Religions., also heard within the UFO movement, and everywhere promoted within the scientific paradigm of official denial of both the presence of visitors and the existence of the human Soul.

This conflict can be healed.

***my extra thoughts****
There is very clear vocabularzy and perhaps new words/terms not to mention that there are semantic problems/confusion with many people over words and their use such as angels, extraterrestrials.... all these words are defined, explained & cleared up in the books which is so important for proper context.

Last edited by Moxie; 12-31-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #52
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Shiva777, I am a bit mistifyed about your suggestion...Lisa does not claim she works for the Guardian Alliance and she is not one of their speakers

She says that she received guidance from the Melchizedek Guardians, it is likely that was Ashayana, also she was an active participant of the keylonic sciences forum up to janurary 2005... so she might have studied some of the material like any of us.

On the basis that we can receive the information unadulterated from the official speakers or the qualifyed Kathare teachers why go to someone that is not a speaker or a qualifyed teacher?

I have not been able to find any copy right agreement with azurite press either. She is not in the list of the Kathara Alliance who are the only people that are authorized to diseminate these teachings and gone through very complex exams in order to qualify, check yourself:
http://www.azuritepress.com/kathara/...ance_list.html

Also Lisa Renee claims she channels and that is definitely against Guardian Alliance protocol

The Guardian Alliance only makes keylontic transmissions or direct cognission

I have not bought Lisa Renee material, which is rather expensive, so I will be grateful if you tell me what makes you arrive to the conclusion that it is the same material as Keylontic Sciences?

Please don't take me wrong, I am not critical of Lisa Renee's work because I have not examined it in detail but at first glance they are not the same as the Guardian Alliance information

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #53
jswiss
Avalon Senior Member

I attended my first workshop in Jan. 2010 and here’s some of what I learned:

- She calls her friends the “Beloveds” who communicate with her while she speaks.
- Our Milky Way galaxy squirted out of the Andromeda galaxy.
- There is a Middle Earth and a Higher Earth.
- She once walked through a Native American Indian burial ground and the Indian spirits were scared and in awe of her presence.
- If it’s information she no longer needs, she can delete those files from her brain.
- She appreciates refrigerators, hot showers, and flushing toilets.
- Our challenges that we find very difficult are actually very easy from the Higher Self perspective.
- She can tell if you’re a Freemason or a Catholic just by looking at your DNA.
- There are invisible light orbs at Siesta Key beach and in the Hyatt hotel in Sarasota, FL.
- Many people in attendance practice unusual breathing techniques which involve a lot of clapping, breath spitting, chest tapping, drum beating, and galactic language chanting.
- There was a lot of snoring during the Monday morning workshop that took place from 3am to 8am.
- Almost everyone in attendance lives completely normal lives and blends very well within mainstream society.

With that said, I enjoyed my time at the workshops, although I found it really, really weird. But hey, weird is the new normal… I hope my presence there helped out with some of the grid work. Peace.
jswiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Moxie............such a beautiful way of saying it. Thank you so much for that
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #55
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswiss View Post
I attended my first workshop in Jan. 2010 and here’s some of what I learned:

- She calls her friends the “Beloveds” who communicate with her while she speaks.
- Our Milky Way galaxy squirted out of the Andromeda galaxy.
- There is a Middle Earth and a Higher Earth.
- She once walked through a Native American Indian burial ground and the Indian spirits were scared and in awe of her presence.
- If it’s information she no longer needs, she can delete those files from her brain.
- She appreciates refrigerators, hot showers, and flushing toilets.
- Our challenges that we find very difficult are actually very easy from the Higher Self perspective.
- She can tell if you’re a Freemason or a Catholic just by looking at your DNA.
- There are invisible light orbs at Siesta Key beach and in the Hyatt hotel in Sarasota, FL.
- Many people in attendance practice unusual breathing techniques which involve a lot of clapping, breath spitting, chest tapping, drum beating, and galactic language chanting.
- There was a lot of snoring during the Monday morning workshop that took place from 3am to 8am.
- Almost everyone in attendance lives completely normal lives and blends very well within mainstream society.

With that said, I enjoyed my time at the workshops, although I found it really, really weird. But hey, weird is the new normal… I hope my presence there helped out with some of the grid work. Peace.
Wow, did she say anything about what was going on with the world/ascension/2017?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #56
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

A'sha's photo

I am grateful for her unceasing work to help us wake up out of the darkness and reach our full potential

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #57
jswiss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Wow, did she say anything about what was going on with the world/ascension/2017?
She disclosed a wealth of information and a lot of it was a bit overwhelming and was way over my head. Some people at the workshop recommended that I watch some of the earlier DVDs. Attending my first workshop was like taking an advanced level Calculus class when my level of understanding was basic arithmetic.

In regards to the world/ascension/2017, she said that the world will not end in 2012 and that the majority of people will declare “business as usual” in 2013. After that, some people will go on the ascension path, and a lot of people will go on the descension path. She described that the ascension path has many, many, many paths within it; and the descension path has many, many, many paths within that as well.

She also described the people of Higher Earth. If you displayed any sort of negative behavior in Higher Earth, the people would look at you in an unusual way. They wouldn’t do anything to you; they would just look at you in an unusual way without passing any judgment since everyone there lives by the ‘Law of One.’
jswiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #58
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She disclosed a wealth of information and a lot of it was a bit overwhelming and was way over my head. Some people at the workshop recommended that I watch some of the earlier DVDs. Attending my first workshop was like taking an advanced level Calculus class when my level of understanding was basic arithmetic.

In regards to the world/ascension/2017, she said that the world will not end in 2012 and that the majority of people will declare “business as usual” in 2013. After that, some people will go on the ascension path, and a lot of people will go on the descension path. She described that the ascension path has many, many, many paths within it; and the descension path has many, many, many paths within that as well.

She also described the people of Higher Earth. If you displayed any sort of negative behavior in Higher Earth, the people would look at you in an unusual way. They wouldn’t do anything to you; they would just look at you in an unusual way without passing any judgment since everyone there lives by the ‘Law of One.’

That sounds like it was a great workshop! Good info......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #59
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote