Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Connecting the Dots with...

A lot of guys!

HI!

Here I and You can put all the "Conecting the dots" articles, videos, etc who we can find interesting.

The thing is to put something who covers the all Big Picture, that's why it's name Connecting the Dots!

Cheers!

Conecting the Dots with...Dr. Deagle! (isn't the infameous conecting the dots, that one is already very famous)

Last edited by Ashatav; 03-11-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:01 AM   #2
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Connecting the Dots with...

A new connecting the dots!

Connecting the Dots with... Eric Phelps! (talks about everything and explains it all!)

Cheers!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

A new Connecting the Dots with Dr. Ott PHD ND.

[U]Connecting the doots!*[/U]

*Evil connecting the dots about what's happening now in the possible plagues "ideated" by the id*ots who control the world.

Cheers-...? WOjojo
Old 03-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It seems that a big part of the solution is for the average person(whoever that is) to become more informed and more responsible. It's not just the mysterious people who meet secretly and deal with the devil...who are responsible for all of our problems. I blame myself, and people like me, who have been ignorant and apathetic. This makes it way too easy for the bad guys. People such as Bill Deagle can be hard to listen to...but facing unpleasant realities probably goes a long way toward arriving at solutions. I'm getting better at this...but in attempting to become informed...I seem to be incapacitating myself...with the paralysis of analysis. I think the public is at a critical stage where they are beginning to face reality...but the resulting anger or fear threatens to scuttle any real progress. Perhaps a gradual exposure to all of the horrendous stuff is a good idea...to avoid going nuts...and becomming part of the problem, instead of the solution.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #5
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, now 2 mini exposees:

Connecting the dots about... Simbols in powerfull ancient organizations (and a Wow disclosure in the end)

And connecting the dots about... NWO idiotic media coverage (to make this clear the idiotic what im talking about is the NWO and the Media)

cheerz!