Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #151
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
I have found my way here via the What's new- Project Camelot.
So is this Avalon business? (in the Avalon thread) Unless an Iranian ground crew is trying to get themselves prepared?
Doodah-Post in PC thread.

Hi HaveBlue: Just woke up and catching up with the thread. I started the thread in PC but realized it wouldn't get the most viewing there, so did this one in Avalon. It's not properly about community building, as many threads here are not - in the sense of physical communities. But as I read the threads, a different kind of community is being built here. This has become a place where many feel at home, something they rarely feel, including myself. I sort of felt: We can lay down our hammers and land-buying plans and come together for one night to work on peace, can't we? Utilize the positive energies that are here.

As Bill has said before real prayer done by an experienced person with the right focus and intent has and will move mountains.

However how do you expect this thread to stay on top when you tell people 'not time for disscussin'-just pray!?

I wanted to avoid all the discussion of the negatives here. There are many other threads dealing with all that. There is a way our minds work, that in discussing the negatives, you actually hold images and emotions of the negatives for that time, even if you are arguing against them. My intent was to invite positive thought. Someone posted that it was important that our positive intent not get subverted, and I agree with that.

I'm not saying don't discuss. But discussion in the way it usually happens, which many times raises very strong emotions that are not necessarily peaceful, was not the intent of this thread.

Your points below were quite positive, I thought, and I find them very welcome.

Some will get on their knees and others will get of their you know what's.
If someone can name names we can send them an absent healing, they,whoever they are,are obviously in need of one or 100!

Israel is cuurently going through the process of putting together a coalition Government. A women actually is trying to form one-let's hope (pray) she succeeds. I know nothing of her but she's a hell of a lot hotter than Hillary and if she's successful it will be the first time in 30 years they've had a women leader. We have one here in New Zealand and she did keep us out of Iraq. The male leaders of the opposition here (all 3 over the last 3 years) would definately have involved us.

At the time when I swallowed the mainstream news I was not happy with her decision to keep us out. I was wrong and she was right. Many men here also feel the same way. We have an election in 2 months ourselves and I will vote for her and her party for the first time.

So I feel there is hope for Israel. And you U.S citizens who I feel deeply concerned for.

Remember 'Dadmiral' Mike Mc Connell is a good man. And there are others.
Just like in the Cuban missile crisis back in 62 was it, was actually a nuke Sub crisis with 4 Submarine Captains all in their 30s that all had a pact with each other that if one fired the rest would too,but most importantly they all had the authority to fire without further orders from Moscow if they saw fit,and after being hunted and made to surface after a two week game of cat and mouse- NOBODY was so stupid to start WW3.

I do believe the alphabet soups and sock puppets just want to see if Iran IS building bombs or power stations and they will pay a spy (H Deacon or whoever) to go and find out-please!

I am very interested in what some of the (real,genuine) Remote Viewers have to say about this.
Welcome!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #152
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiefibbro View Post
Kerry's call for prayer is certainly invoking every aspect of positive expression. This in itself is very encouraging and demonstrates many conscious beings braiding their intention and realization. It is uplifting for each of us to witness this. This forum has sprouted like mushrooms in the field overnight. What could we have done with our feelings and intentions if this had happened a month ago? Pierre Teilhard de Chardin envisioned the Internet in 1945 as the necessary condition for the 'Advent of the Noosphere" which he describes as the triumph of rational thought and compassion over the chaos that characterized life then and now. As others have observed "prayer" is intention voiced as we choose to voice it. All together now, join our voices!

Wonderful thoughts, Eddie! Thanks for that.

Wonder what the Princeton Global Consciousness Project EGGS (http://noosphere.princeton.edu/) are picking up from our collective spontaneous voice? Can someone who understands that project tell us how well we are giving voice to our intention? We need both objective encouragement and invisible support. Everyone on the job people, angels, ETs and devas. No time for slacking off fellow spirit souls.
That's a very interesting question, about that project. I hope someone will update us on how they're reading the noosphere these days.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #153
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

I think if we're honest with ourselves, we've always known it was coming, just a matter of when? Still, no need to be down about it all, it's our own fault for letting it get this far...I shall help commune with the logos later and see if we can't get this stupidity stopped.

stay positive folks

Peace, Love & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:22 PM   #154
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

We need to "intend"...NOT pray
but, clearly intend...
for peace to be,
a part of what it is,
that goes on,
in this world...
send out LOVE to everything

BE A PiECE of PEACE

brightest blessings of energy, light and love

Susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #155
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxForceFive View Post
Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but what good will praying do? It's the illusion of religion that is partly responsible for the mess we're in to begin with. The function of religion is to mask our true origins and the reality of our existence. David Icke (whom will be interviewed by Camelot soon) for example, writes about the role of religion in the matrix of humanity. Sure, it's all fine and good to project positive outcomes via our thoughts as a collective consciousness, but praying as such... I don't buy into it.
I don't think that this is so much about religious prayer, but more about sending the energy of the thought, which has real effects, as documented by so many. Prayer is a word that is commonly used for that. Just focus your thoughts on preventing these events from happening.
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #156
beena az
Avalon Senior Member

Sending positive, life affirming energy to all. It is time for the human potential to be set free.
beena az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #157
truthseekersearching
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
"There is a river flowing very fast. It is so swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel that they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly. Know that the river has a destination. The Elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river. And I say, see who is in there with you and Celebrate! At this time in history we are to take nothing personally, least of all ourselves. For the moment we do our spiritual growth comes to a halt. The time of the Lone Wolf is over. Gather your Self's together. Banish the word Struggle from your attitude and vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in Celebration!"

Hopi Elders
Thank you Arkan. The Hopi Elders are speaking to us now and their message is ringing loudly in my heart.

Peace
truthseekersearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #158
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Peace is a state of being and a state of willing and a state of intention. We intend peace here. Thanks for all the many beautilful expressions of spiritual unity in this!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #159
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

I'm currently listening to CNN (for what it's worth) and Condi Rice is slamming Russia. One idea is that this is for front-loading the mass' opinion of Russia as the "bad guys" in case they take action against the "alphabet agency" that just went into Iran.

We really don't know what the hell's going on right now, but the fact that she just came out attacking Russia for no apparent reason is suspect.

I'm really glad I'm immortal right now.
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #160
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhemist View Post

I'm really glad I'm immortal right now.
Hold that thought!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #161
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
BE A PiECE of PEACE
the eXchanger
And, if you can't 'buy' it -

LEASE PEACE

Until we can 'afford' it!

Namaste!
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #162
joaq
Avalon Senior Member

Sending my positive vibes to the world with beautiful white light.

Peace and Love,
joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #163
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All;
Still thinking peace and love.
Nancy

Doodah;
Great job holding down the fort last night. Hope you had a good night's sleep.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #164
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Hi All;
Still thinking peace and love.
Nancy

Doodah;
Great job holding down the fort last night. Hope you had a good night's sleep.
Nancy

Good afternoon SkyWatcher ... was very pleased to see things still perking along this morning! I had no idea what would happen. Slept very well, thanks, but no dreams. I was sort of expecting dreams. Maybe I was too busy to dream! Any dreams from you?

My goal for the day is to read one more fearful headline posted here or elsewhere without feeling that slight twinge of fear. I'm tired of that twinge!

Hope you have a great day!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #165
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

We are humans becoming. It takes practice!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #166
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

I think that whatever is going to happen will happen whether we want to or not. I believe these things are meant to pass and at most we can delay them from happening but not stop them.

As for prayer, I believe that it doesn't work like most people think it does. What I mean is, when we pray, we're not actually talking to God per say, but to something that binds the entire universe together. I recently came across an article somewhere that said some Russian scientists had discovered that human DNA reacts to human speach.

Found the link: http://www.rense.com/general62/expl.htm

So, to me, that makes perfect sense when, for example, we are told to pray for the recovery from an illness, we might actually be instructing our DNA to repair the damage or fight some infection in our bodies. But, I guess we also need something called "Faith" for it to work.

So, all we can really do now is brace ourselves and do what we can to protect ourselves and loved ones the best we can.

Last edited by MaskMarvl; 11-07-2008 at 04:15 PM.
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #167
fil
Avalon Senior Member

_____

You people are out of control (not that that's a bad thing!).

Too many posts for me to read...

NO war with Iran. I have felt this for some time now, that it will NOT happen.

This is not to say that keeping it from happening will not take some effort -- and here we are...

Be careful about your intentions for equipment failure. We don't want anyone to get hurt.

As more and more of us recognize that we're all in the same boat, as more and more of us become more and more empathic, war makes less and less sense -- for EVERYONE.

It is time to celebrate, the whole world over -- but the invitations haven't been sent out yet. Time to stop picking fights, and join the party.

Let everyone know.

- fil

_____
fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #168
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone on this site is wonderful. You are all picking up the burden of carrying those that are not yet awakened or just don't believe. Keep up the good work. Keep Peace formost in your mind.

Doodah:
Slept okay. Have to go teach now, I'll check back in later.

Love and Blessings to all.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #169
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

No amount of love and well wishing is going to change the already biased energy on this planet.

80% of people living on planet earth are depressed or angry.

Us few people as hard as we try will not change much.

Nothing is gonna change what is about to happen
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:02 PM   #170
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
No amount of love and well wishing is going to change the already biased energy on this planet.

80% of people living on planet earth are depressed or angry.

Us few people as hard as we try will not change much.

Nothing is gonna change what is about to happen

Well, that's all pretty cut in stone there. Which timeline are you on?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #171
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
Well, that's all pretty cut in stone there. Which timeline are you on?
I dont understand the question.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:10 PM   #172
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I dont understand the question.
You made a series of very definite statements. You say nothing we do can change this. That's not what quantum physics says, or metaphysics. Everyone present at an event participates in creating that event, even if they are not major players. This is a world event we're dealing with, and we are here, so we are aware that we contribute. Those of us intending peace are truly hopeful that the energy input/output indeed WILL make a difference, because we do not want that timeline actualized ... the one that leads to Dan Burisch's P-45s or P-52s.

This is a time when timelines split. You can choose which one you want to be on. You have given away your power. Take it back if you want peace.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #173
Providence
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a bump up for Peace. The Iranian People Get it. The American People Get It. The Russian People Get it. Our governments DO NOT Get It. Let's pray for our governments as well.
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:13 PM   #174
Providence
Avalon Senior Member

Yes ExChanger! We need to INTEND - bring on that universal law of attraction - bring it on!
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #175
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
You made a series of very definite statements. You say nothing we do can change this. That's not what quantum physics says, or metaphysics. Everyone present at an event participates in creating that event, even if they are not major players. This is a world event we're dealing with, and we are here, so we are aware that we contribute. Those of us intending peace are truly hopeful that the energy input/output indeed WILL make a difference, because we do not want that timeline actualized ... the one that leads to Dan Burisch's P-45s or P-52s.

This is a time when timelines split. You can choose which one you want to be on. You have given away your power. Take it back if you want peace.
Please excuse my negativity right now. I understand quantom physics but i also understand variables and probabilities.

Id just like to know realisticly how we are going to achieve peace when the odds are so incredibly stacked against us.

We are all on the same timeline, i dont believe that the world will change for one and stay the same for others.. sorry to bring a downer on this thread i just feel ... ahh i feel like i wake up every day and am lying to myself when i say everything will be ok.