Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-06-2008, 06:29 AM   #51
buddah_psst

Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

I want to share with you all an experience I had this summer when I was working in Westwood, CA. Our company, one of the major Hollywood studios, had offices located in one of the hi-rise towers – our division occupied the top two floors of the building, the 23rd and 24th.

Everyday several of my co-workers and I would take the elevator down to the street level and walk into Westwood for lunch. For the first two years, nothing extraordinary happened. But that all changed around April or May of 2008. As we were walking to lunch, I would suddenly be overcome by what I can only describe as a “waking dream.”

Although I was still aware of everything around me, (my friends, sounds of street noise, the sidewalk, cars and buildings), I was also “seeing” something else: everything would suddenly get really still and quiet. It felt like the whole of Westwood was empty – every building silent, streets completely free of traffic, and there was a strange kind of sound you could just barely make out. It was hollow sound, maybe like wind blowing, or something odd you just can’t quite put your finger on. Then a terrible feeling of grief would hit me like a wall.

These impressions would only last a few seconds, but they were incredibly powerful. My friends would continue walking and talking right along side of me the whole time, completely oblivious to what was going on in my head. This happened at least three or four times from April to June. I became increasingly worried about the possibility of an earthquake, and I finally mentioned it to my co-workers. They laughed it off and started referring to me as “gloom & doom.”

I finally left my job around the first of July – partly because I wanted to move on, but partly because I just didn’t feel safe working on the 23rd floor of a hi-rise building anymore. I began having terrible apprehension about the month of August, in particular, the dates of Aug. 8th and 10th. But when those days came and went without incident, I relaxed a little.

I began to think maybe my “waking dreams” were meaningless – a false alarm. Then one day something even stranger occurred to me as I was driving home from a movie. I had gone to a Friday afternoon show since I was not working that day. The movie let out around 4:30pm, and I was driving home from Hollywood, heading west on Melrose Avenue.

Anyone familiar with L.A. will know that traffic on any given Friday at that time of day is bound to be heavy. This day was no exception, until I got to the corner of Melrose and La Brea Avenue. I began having a feeling of vague unease – something was wrong with the afternoon light. It was a very, hard, white light, almost like all the color was suddenly sucked out of the sky and everything became harsh and glaringly illuminated. I felt what I can only describe as a kind of extreme dread. I wanted to get home as quickly as possible.

I know this is hard to believe, but I swear this is what happened next: as I was driving west on Melrose Ave., I began noticing something very, very odd, especially for L.A. – all the people walking and all the cars driving were GOING EAST, the opposite direction from me. NO ONE was walking west, and there were NO CARS IN FRONT OF ME going west as I crossed La Brea Ave. This continued to be the case for almost a mile, all the way to Robertson Blvd. The look on the faces of the people walking on the street was dead, as if they were sleepwalking.

The whole thing was so surreal, I can hardly believe it happened – I’m posting this here in hopes that someone else has experienced something similar and can help me make heads or tales of it.

Lately I have had the feeling that something is coming – heading directly for us here in L.A., and I can’t say if it’s an earthquake, or something else, but whatever it is, it’s very, very big and will cause a massive evacuation of the city. I think it may be so big, people be forced to leave their homes and businesses permanently.

Anyone else getting this kind of thing happening to them?
Old 10-08-2008, 05:26 AM   #52
Chesmayne
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Light.......

http://www.chesmayne.info

LIGHT.......

01 The most basic symbol of conscious life. The darkness precedes the light. This is described variously in myth as the abyss, the darkness that is brooded over, the void, the primeval ocean, etc. Actinism: radiation of heat or light (Greek: aktin - a ray). Candle: symbol of light and the individual soul. Candlestick: symbol of spiritual light (Menorah). Eye: symbol of mental vision, organ of sense (connected with light), mirror of your soul. Third Eye: inner vision (seen on the hand of the Tibetian goddess Tara - creative divine wisdom). Symbol of the Trinity when placed inside a triangle ie, American bank notes (this dates from the Baroque period). Symbol of the sun god (antiquity). Wadjet eye: falcon eye of Horus (broad vision, Egypt). The eyes that appear on the wings of the seraphim/cherubim indicate the penetrating power of their knowledge. Jupiter’s satellite Io was used by the Danish astronomer Ole Romer [1644-1710] to determine the speed of light. For years he timed each eclipse of Io and came to the conclusion that the eclipses were earlier when the Earth was nearer to Jupiter and later when the Earth was on the other side of its orbit around our Sun! This meant that it took 22 minutes for light to cross the diameter of the orbit of the Earth itself! He came to the conclusion that light must cross space at a constant speed [before this time the view was that light propagated itself instantaneously]. Today we know that light has a speed of 186,282 miles or 299,792 km per second.

02 The light and dark personified: the contrast between light and dark, and what it means to human beings, is at the root of much mythology and symbolism. A return to the light, for example, the baptismal waters etc, comparable or related to the symbolism of rebirth from the womb. Shadow: the opposite of light (the unconscious).

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

03 The ‘Asvins’, two celestial horses, in harness, one light, one dark; the eternal and the mortal.

04 Goethe’s last words: ‘more light’.

05 Light and Darkness: one of a number of contrasting forces that have been common in the history of religion and chess. Light is usually a symbol of life and immortality and darkness a symbol of chaos and death. Creation myths describe the emergence of light out of darkness. In Chinese yin and yang thought they are regarded as complementary, needing each other and understandable in terms of each other. Light in the form of candles or lamps piercing the darkness has been important in most religious traditions and festivals (Christmas, the Jewish Hanukkah, and the Hindu Divali). During Hanukah the menorah is lit - a candelabrum similar to that which once burnt in the Temple in Jerusalem - beginning with a single candle and each night adding an extra light. Hanukkah means ‘dedication’. The truth of this religious symbol is embodied in the truth of which the prophet Zechariah spoke when he said “Not by strength nor by might, but by my spirit, says the Lord” - the light of faith. Proverbs calls the human spirit the ‘Lamp of God’. Hanukkah is less a tale of victory than of hope. Compare the contrast between astronomy/astrology, physics/alchemy, mathematics/numerology, science/symbols, etc, or compare the qualitative principles of affirmation, negation and limitation with the quantitative principles of unity, plurality and universality. Myths and symbols and the meaning we ascribe to them, show us our own states of unity, plurality and universality, and also as agents of affirmation or negation and limitation dependent upon the meaning we place upon them. The Festival of Hanukkah commemorates Judas Maccabeus’s consecreation of the temple.

06 Banaras, the Hindu holy city, is known as Kashi, the city of light.

07 Darkness is sometimes seen as helpful as ‘dark night of the soul’. Many ‘feasts of light’ are celebrated in December. The Jewish ‘Chanukah’ is an example in winter when the skies suddenly blaze with ‘night candles’. Stars have played an important symbolic role in the Christmas celebration. The most famous of these is the Christmas star which was followed by the Magi.

08 Leucippides (twins) who were called Phoebe (Light) and Hilaeira (Bright).

09 Divali (Hindu feast), ‘cluster of lights’.

10 Fire: a sacred element which takes many forms - the sun, sacrificial fire, the fireplace, funerary pyres, oil-lamps, lightning and the distant stars.

11 Uma (India): ‘The bright one’ (light).

12 Tin Hau (China): goddess of Light.

13 Tolkien: Lios Alfar = Light Elves, Svart Alfar = Dark Elves.

14 Vali (Norse): god of light and spring.

15 Viracocha (Peru): he came to Tiahuanaco ‘in the time of darkness’ bearing the gifts of light and civilization.

16 John 1:5, ‘The light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not’.

“As for the decent folk, whilst not perfect on earth, they are likely to proceed to the Third Realm, in the realm of the light, where conditions are hugely superior to earth’s”.

17 Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine; et lux perpetua luceat eis. ‘Grant them eternal rest, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine on them’ (said at Requiem Masses’).

18 Shakespeare (Measure for Measure): ‘If I must die, I will encounter darkness as a bride, and hug her in my arms’.

19 Heimdall: god of light who guards the rainbow bridge (Bifrost).

20 The painting ‘The Light Of The World’ hangs in Saint Paul’s Cathedral. It was inspired from the line in Revelation 3:3, “Behold I stand at the door and knock” and shows Christ in a garden at night carrying a lantern to show that He is the light of the world. This picture exists in three versions (Keble College Oxford, Manchester City Art Gallery and the Saint Paul’s version). Drawings by Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo from the Royal Collection (England) were put on display to celebrate the 2,000th anniversary of Christ’s birth. Michelangelo’s powerful ‘The Risen Christ’ is reminiscent of the figure of God creating light as seen in the Sistine Chapel. The prince of Wales has said that the ten masterpieces depicting aspects of Christ’s life are by “artists universally acknowledged to be amongst the greatest of the 2nd millennium” - and added “I am proud of, and hugely grateful for, the discrimination shown by Charles II and George III in acquiring them”.

21 Light BS: a BS which moves on the XL cells.

22 Light Piece: term used for a KT or BS.

23 Leam: light, flame, a flash, a ray or gleam of light, brightness.

24 ****: symbol of light’s victory over darkness (a new day). In the East a symbol of battle, courage and boldness. In Christianity a symbol of resurrection and Christ’s return on Judgement Day. Usually seen on top of church spires (catching the first light of day).

25 Lamp: bearer of the spirit (when lit), represented by the flame. Bible: the Wise and Foolish Virgins carry lamps (vigilance/readiness). Lantern: symbol of mental clarity. Often seen in Japanese temples. Ner Tamid: the lamp that continually burns in front of the ark in synagogues (Exodus 27:20).

26 Lighthouse: heavenly harbor.
Chesmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:26 AM   #53
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Moving through parallels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
There has been a lot of chat on ufo's, survival in the future etc i would like to start a thread on parallel lives.
Has anyone felt lately that they are living out parallel lives,
Perhaps you have not noticed it but i urge you to be more vigilant because these times are changing drastically.
I have passed through many parallels recently and it is getting very confusing indeed.
:
Hi Jacqui great post! I have also been seen in other places by people who swear it was me! Stranger would come up to me to tell me how much they enjoyed talking with me the other day or what it was that we or they were doing. IT was all very strange and sometimes a bit weird to say the least - when I had to affirm that I was not there while thier looks of confusion lingered in the air.

I have also had things disappear and all of the this has been happening for over 30 years. It makes it very strange to say the least to get things done.

I also have a different feel for time and reality as though it is all merging and has quickening fluidic feeling to it.

I have since with all the reading and spiritual experiences realized that that this may all be part of what we are going through at this juncture of galactic history.

This forum is great for sharing with other people as this is a topic we cannot say is common knowledge.

One great difference is that I am not dreaming as much and see more that these dream like qualities are in the everyday life and so after years of working my dreams I believe we may all be just noticing the changes as predicted so long ago in the late 80's.

Thanks for posting your insights and thought provoking experiences!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:04 AM   #54
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Kerry I call my Vision a dream in progress I have a clear picture of who I am,
that's a little scary and comforting at the same time. History repeats itself.
For the inhabitants of this planet there's foundations which have to be establish at every level of conciensce that we achieve. Each foundation takes a certain sacrifice because we are stuborn fools needless to say. A example I can give you is for Rome took about 400 yrs. of killings to accept Christianity. Nothing that we achieve comes without a price. I'm a little hesitant to mention my Vision of the future, the immediate future is gets worse before it gets better, why ? I just gave you a hint, history repeats itself. I do not want any of these things to happen so you don't mind if I skip to the good part. The awakening of the inhabitants of planet earth . The main reason some Aliens races have not shown themselves is because of the same reason I just mention . War, aggression, hate, our Ego is to big for our bodies besides not all alien races are advance so a little Intergalactic fighting is mighty tempting for us war eager Earthly warriors and eager War alien races. The awaken ones will have to stir the globe into a planet of peace,not all inhabitants will agree with this way of life so this will create an intresting dilema, live in peace or be exile into another planet of course this will create other future problems. Life on Earth base on the dream of Heaven on Earth, words are no longer our prefer way of comunication telephaty and what I would term as heartistic transmission of feeling and experiences is almost impossible to hide anything from each other. For the first time you are free to be you, play, laugh, love and live. Living a physcal existence is only for the soul to experience the 3dimesional world. You can freely communicate with the spiritual world and touch the galaxies with your soul. New problems will emerge in this world , this will be cause by other alien beings in their Journey of self discovery. Where's the Origin of all in this vision ? That will be left for another post. Thank you Kerry for bringing a little sanity into the forum, we missed you.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-14-2008 at 04:13 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #55
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

This is a place where you can share all your dreams and intuitions about what may be happening in the future... That includes channeled info and anything you have heard from inside black projects... We value hearing from you.

Kerry
From my posting to the Whales in space Blog archives
http://whalesinspace.com/2008/10/10-...d/#comment-493
October 13th, 2008 at 10:20 am

I did connect with them via my own ability to channel last night when I was for the first time listening to Blossom Goodchild. I did not know what came over me while I was listening because I began to sob in relief for our people here held by deception. A moment later and was hearing one ask me if I needed to talk. I gratefully asked several questions all of which were answered. Our link lasted about 5 minutes and I let go.

During this time, a few things resonate with me now.

1. That they have been watching over us for a very long time. 2. That their light as a loving being is so amazingly vast with higher understanding steeped in the deepest of compassion I have ever engaged. They knew my heart and yet were individuated from my viewpoint of awareness and not inside me. They seemed above us in locality. As my heart opened fully by my own will I realized that this was going to happen in the physical in our near future. My higher self has been preparing some part of me lately that has left me mildly curious yet trusting to move forward regardless of the threatening chaos.

I made certain to engage the contact with a fully open heart, for I did want to validate this in my own way and opening the heart is how we can test such experiences. In hindsight, we all know the truth that happened.

peace to planet Earth and all her inhabitants. WE are all ready for higher learning.

MariGaia
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:25 PM   #56
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

October 14th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
I posted a blog to the 'Whales in space' archive again of my experience with these particular Beings whom I channel along side Blossom Goodchild.
http://whalesinspace.com/2008/10/10-...d/#comment-493

Today is October 14th. With no appearance of ships in sight as yet, I ask now the question most of us are wondering in unity: - Are they coming to appear in our skies?

The answer from within comes in a form of a "resounding YES!" that is indicated by what follows to instruct us to "know this" -At the surface of every decision that regards our entire collective, a deeper undercurrent of revelation comes to mind -Many yet need to choose to ask for help. After reading David Wilcox’ statement written last night about this outcome, I see why I am in agreement.

He clarifies the reasoning behind his position, stating: "It would be such a tragedy. Such a mass visitation, at this stage in our planetary game, would be an absolute tragedy — an irreversibly vast insult to the free will of the overwhelming majority of people on Earth who would see it as a horrific and terrifying event, based on their Hollywood movie conditioning. It would also be a disaster for the person who brought the prophecy through, on several different levels, with many unintended consequences."

I agree that at this point of our unfolding scenarios that are explosively crossed, too many would only be confused rather that elated overall. I do, however, hold feelings of truth that we have more than reached critical mass for such a needed world anomaly yet it could not promise enough acceptance for the purpose that seems intended. We then are called to a better focus for a variety of clear reasons. The various themes of financial collapse and those nefarious sources yet hidden and without exposure is an opportunity for more than simply waiting for their assistance. Here is why.

I must continue to encourage each of us to continue our walk toward sovereignty regained by living the resolve and continuing to pay attention in positive dependable and anger free focus upon the truth that yet leaks out to the expose deceit at its root. Forgiveness of all is a requirement as we are all of us the creators of such in one way or another. Remember that we are all on record as the body of voters that count above all at the Causal level for this is our own journey to claim. It is clear we must order up more exposure to support the lifting of this e-veil needing more holes to loosen the attachments to outcome itself. Perhaps we are holding this too tightly where flexibility and trust factor real world solutions.

Know that this vote as it were helps all the more easy the surface of what must. If not, we are all of us going to discover a suffrage to yet understand individuated roles to play; wisdom comes when roles fall into place as you can see with Bill and Kerry.

Our now global society is virtually on the same bus driving toward the same potential; let us be mindful of this. We must face where we are together at the point of a WAY of peace in order to keep our spirits unified within no matter how this falls down around us to raise new potentials for all of humanity that is both here and incoming.

The very outcome of this, our DNA, is perhaps the core of what is at stake. A revision toward the negative is the fate that would at the core cost those, our future children, dire means from which to survive. This is importantly surfacing as we still have much to learn to consider our stewardship to be released from the accountability of its demise.

The final message I felt today was this: "We must realize that several of these scenarios of rise and fall, ebb and flow are an employment for a realized process leading to UFO appearances. This event happening for all the world to see is an ultimate message for those not willing to consider surrender as a current stand in our collective. Know and eventually comprehend this message in its full capacity for intent".

"It is never easy to ground such particulars as a mass UFO sighting until enough internal choice has maximized its stay and falls then to its event potential". I for one, feel that this opportunity will find us in a state of less challenge to embrace as it were in the full intent from which it was delivered. What is yet to be validated is if in fact we must meet the requirement for more involvement in thought and deed -carrying love in the wake of opening eyes on every scene that exposes deceit.

-Peace is key even over love and acceptance as a changer toward evolving with minimal resisting factors that oppose its Collective wanting that change.

This, our inner peace, is the "beacon" of readiness; an inner technology to remember again. This IS in fact our best possible offensive in the current scenario. The means of this moving vehicle is what delivers us to the door of certain higher outcomes such as a global higher peace loving intelligence.

Nefarious WMD -weapons of mass distortion or deception is breaking apart at the seams both in action as organized and in view of our rising tide of awareness to halt its pathos.

Can you not see along with me that all these scenarios are being pursued with the intent to redefine our trust again or one another? This opens up more than a question of faith from the present higher sources enabling our sovereignty. It is more that we are left to question personal value we now need for such an anomaly which will shift into motion those missing elements from humanity that are now being viewed by billions ready for truth instead of more lies. It makes it impossible to escape this or miss this element the more events unfold. What is needed is for humanity to let go now of the fear impending threats of safety upon us all and stay tuned instead with this fully in heart and mind.

WE are being supported from within by this presence in this very moment and nothing can counterfeit it with those of us whom are watching on the inner link of heart. Dissolution is the 'what' for now - the process of unfettering loose ends exposing the guts of control; 'How' is still unfolding. What did not yet happen as of this moment is simple math -the appearance of help coming equals the means to evolve our inner technology for higher focus on matters that produce this result. It begins with each and that means you. Find the entrainment of mental clarity within and all that is without will position its truth tomorrow behind the same.

WE are dissolving the boundaries that keep us stagnant and it is only a second more away to yet hold the jewel of this experience we all welcome, most of all me. Continuing the efforts that call on us to act responsibly and practically is a key indicator for en mass action against the already falling scenarios on both sides of this coin. We ARE this campaign of rise and fall.

Let us embrace it as our power of NOW already in motion; the waves for resolve are what is beginning the ‘how we will be reaching back into the epicenter of unified need. Revelation to Revolution is where the masses yet stand. Like looking for a resolve or a promise of the same; many have added explosives to the weapon of facts for personal gain without the care for how its target is reached.

Revolution as a outwardly peaceable structure, provides mass acceptance which on its own falters instead of fosters process by appointing accountability. This is not the way of love, it is a way of solvency. To foster the process, inner revolution of a peace rendering mind is what we need discover. It is coming and quickly to the masses of you that open in the ways of your origins. THis is the new theme.

The risk of capturing conscious inner revelations has one cost -engaging the unknown variable until you have learned to trust the process of co-creation. More on this later. For now, let us rise with no effort. The first of those awakening that are also the self appointed deserving and prepared ground crew are whom is absorbing this anomaly of their visit beginning today.

This is our Revolution of this, our collective Mind -it begins.

Blessings to Blossom and to all those supporting her reports that are clearly on target for the truth yet unfolding. To me, she is a beacon of truth and holder of hope along with many feeling the listening to our brothers and sisters of the higher dimensions. We are at the threshold of an amazing revolutionary step into our Golden Age that we were fully prepared for in the beginning, let us embrace our origins of truth.

Peace to those with listening ears and those on the way

MariGaia

Peace inside the structure of mankind….I wonder how peace is at the foundations its structure?

More to come; stay tuned.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #57
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

One more tiny potent thing.

The Darkness of light is now being swallowed by our light.
back to its origins the dark returns -to define light is its highest achievement.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #58
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Kelle Baley,

I have read, and re- read your post.
I cannot claim to understand what you are trying to say.
I cannot either follow your narrative, or see the point / s you are trying to make. Maybe this is my own ignorance, but could you try to be a little clearer.

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-14-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:00 AM   #59
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Kelle Baley,

I have read, and re- read your post.
I cannot claim to understand what you are trying to say.
I cannot either follow your narrative, or see the point / s you are trying to make. Maybe this is my own ignorance, but could you try to be a little clearer.

Merlin.
Together, Those of the Federation of Light are here on our sentient connection waiting for each of us to open to the now incoming frequency pulse that accelerates each of our light fields.

It works like this. They beam the planet (as they have now the permission to appear -in energy first) with a quality of frequency that is quickening our potentials for catching up to the frequency that is supposed to be normal for this time on the scale of things unfolding. Hopefully you know what is meant here by unfolding. It takes process time to unfold. are you feeling this yet?

It would be tragically honorable yet also unfortunate that I am the only one having this experience. I just realized by listening to my heart how to command, open and ask for assistance at one time. does this make sense?

the rest is to me proof that it is working and further; they are going to finally appear. I dont know when -yet it will be WHEN ENOUGH OF US PEOPLE GET THE POINT AND ASK FOR ASSISTANCE....even if that means feb'09.

Does it not make sense to first anchor into our collective members the reality of presence in terms of psyche energy? they are going to assist us no matter what or how long that what takes. We are attempting to get to this critical point of the above named process before they appear in the physical as a ship in our skies. this is not a joke! listen to your hearts. i am not a person of insincerity. we are undergoing the process of disbelief is how i see it for now and cannot fight the frequency that vibrates the unfolding truth. peace all and many blessings.

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-15-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:26 PM   #60
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Kelle Baley,

About your statment regarding the Federation of Light:

You claim there is an " incoming frequency pulse that accelerates each of our light fields". Can this frequency pulse be detected by human technological means?

You go on to say that "They beam the planet (as they have now the permission to appear -in energy first) with a quality of frequency that is quickening our potentials for catching up to the frequency that is supposed to be normal for this time on the scale of things unfolding." Where in the universe does this beam originate from?

You also say they have "permission to appear -in energy first". Whose permission have they sought out and how?

There is more I wish you to clarify about your statments, however, if you could kindly answer these 3 questions for me, I would be most gratefull.

Thank you,

Merlin.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:42 AM   #61
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Kelle Baley,

About your statment regarding the Federation of Light:

You claim there is an " incoming frequency pulse that accelerates each of our light fields". Can this frequency pulse be detected by human technological means?

You go on to say that "They beam the planet (as they have now the permission to appear -in energy first) with a quality of frequency that is quickening our potentials for catching up to the frequency that is supposed to be normal for this time on the scale of things unfolding." Where in the universe does this beam originate from?

You also say they have "permission to appear -in energy first". Whose permission have they sought out and how?

There is more I wish you to clarify about your statments, however, if you could kindly answer these 3 questions for me, I would be most gratefull.

Thank you,

Merlin.
just open your heart and ask for assistance and you will know. if you have not chosen to be sovereign then you will not have the root that is required to notice the help. peace. and i feel certain that we can all consider our best plans to act on behalf of the Soul within wanting to birth into the body now. If you are not on your way to enlightenment be warned that unless you know peace, you will find suffering along with many until the malevolent are taken down fully. process of peace with the creator of origin is the only way to locate this technology again.

all my hope peace and love go out to you listening

pale blue dot
Old 10-18-2008, 01:39 AM   #62
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
just open your heart and ask for assistance and you will know. if you have not chosen to be sovereign then you will not have the root that is required to notice the help. peace. and i feel certain that we can all consider our best plans to act on behalf of the Soul within wanting to birth into the body now. If you are not on your way to enlightenment be warned that unless you know peace, you will find suffering along with many until the malevolent are taken down fully. process of peace with the creator of origin is the only way to locate this technology again.

all my hope peace and love go out to you listening

pale blue dot
Dearest Kelle,

My heart has been open for at least 2 decades now, and I have found assistance from places I would have never expected it to come from. I live in the constant now and have been at peace for a very long time. The soul that I am does not need to be born again for I am, NOW.

Your message here contains a warning that " If you are not on your way to enlightenment be warned that unless you know peace, you will find suffering along with many until the malevolent are taken down fully "

I can assure you, I am not malevolent, but I am of TRUTH.

You continue to claim that the "only way to locate this technology again" is to have a "process of peace with the creator of origin"

Which technology is it you speak of?
We are all a part of the Creator.

Why can you not answer the questions on my last post to you?

People that read this beware of fancy words and false promises.

This Galactic Federation of Light is FALSE.

Im not going to bother posting on this subject again, if people want to belive this kinda stuff I suppose thats their choice. I get annoyed and fustrated when I read things supposedly coming from a Federation of Light, and I want to challenge anyone who claims that they are in contact with such. As I have read elsewhere, Truth stands up to scrutiny. I Think that if you claim such things as Kelle has, you should be prepared to answer questions about your claims. Is this to much to expect? I don't think so.

Thanks,

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-18-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:48 AM   #63
MORCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Kerry, dreams are really werd at the moment with plenty of flying going on and mainly saving people.
I have been watching weather patterns here in england for a while now, england is definately having probs.
Two summers now have been completely a washout total flooding in areas this continues from day to day.
I have mentioned before how the wildlife seems to be in a complete disarray.
All the tiny birds are disappearing only the pigeons, crows and magpies seem to be surviving are the bigger birds eating the smaller ones? maybe!
I was woken early the other morning to see a full grown fox actually playing with our neighbours cat!! Whats happening to the programming it's out of sync.
Bear Necessities those simple bear necessities forget about your troubles and your strife.Maybe its the weather and they need to hug to survive
Mans best friends maybe they know somthing we dont.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE-Ny...eature=related
Hope you enjoy this make me smile.
Old 10-21-2008, 03:00 PM   #64
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Light Beyond; 10-20-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #65
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

As this is is thread for dreams and such,

I'll share a recurring dream i've had many times now.
The details change but the general scenario is always the same. It always involves me in some surrounding. Im always there knowing Alien beings are on their way, Im waiting for them to arrive. When they do arrive I always get very fearfull of them and want to leave. Then, they keep telling me to "let go of your fear" But im terrified and I try to fight the fear, try and let it go. And they will stay there untill I can conquer my fear.
Usually then I wake up.!!

That it.

Merlin.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:23 AM   #66
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Have you ever seen the Aliens in your dreams?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:32 PM   #67
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Have you ever seen the Aliens in your dreams?
Actually, I had another alien dream the other night and I did see the aliens.
In this particular dream, I saw them appear in the sky, I was elated and started to video them. Then I noticed they were coming for me and the fear kicked in. I tried to get away, but they got me. I was held by a human woman figure who was middle aged, she wore a one piece white overall , had long black hair and grey skin. She took hold of my arm and at that moment I felt I had been taken out of my body and was being artificially kept calm whilst being transferred to the ship. I moved off into the air in this state. Dream ends.

Lots of dreams like this, usually the same scenario: lights in the sky, elation, happinies, realisation that their coming for me, fear, dread, run, get away,
can't get away, held, artificially kept calm, out of body, into sky, dream ends.

Other strange experiances which im not getting into here.

Ok see ya,

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-31-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:47 AM   #68
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

So you saw a Human women, were they all the same?

Could she be someone that you could meet on the street and not know she was alien?
Old 11-01-2008, 01:53 AM   #69
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So you saw a Human women, were they all the same?

Could she be someone that you could meet on the street and not know she was alien?
No, even though I was aware of others around me ,I only saw the womans face that I describe.
No,not really, Human form, slightly more agressive face, grey skin, long black hair.

Last edited by Merlin; 11-01-2008 at 02:01 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #70
sleepingnomore

Hi,

I've been getting visions for a couple of years now and one of the most puzzling one I've gotten during meditation was a total solar eclipse. I know it is very significant and wondered if anyone else was receiving a similar vision?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #71
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, even though I was aware of others around me ,I only saw the woman's face that I describe.
No,not really, Human form, slightly more aggressive face, grey skin, long black hair.
well imagine 45K years of evolution...

Could she have been from our planet?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #72
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Kate,

I also have heard the ringing in my ears. Mine started in 1982. I questioned my spirit guide and my inner higher being about this and was told, not to worry about this as it is the frequency rate you are currnetly operating within.

You might say you are hearing the tone of your spirit being.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:14 PM   #73
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
well imagine 45K years of evolution...

Could she have been from our planet?
This is kinda hard to say, remember this was a dream that I had about a week ago now. Could she have been from our Planet? I really can't say, She was Humanoid, but did not look like a Human.

Merlin.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:33 PM   #74
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is kinda hard to say, remember this was a dream that I had about a week ago now. Could she have been from our Planet? I really can't say, She was Humanoid, but did not look like a Human.

Merlin.
Well, the reason I ask is our spirits are tied to our relatives, no matter how far into the future...

She might be getting you ready for a family reunion...

no wonder you're freeked out from the dream...
Old 11-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #75
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Who can say Rocky eh? we'll just have to wait and see won't we.

I'm not freaked by the dreams, I find them interesting.

See ya,

Merlin.