Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Default A New Australian Magazine for truth-seekers

Greetings all,

In Melbourne, Australia there are a group of us who are looking to create a high-quality magazine for you, the truth-seeker. We would really like your input/comments/suggestions/content/topics for the type of magazine you would like to see on the magazine racks, as a truth-seeker. It will be something that you can put on your coffee table for family and friends to read, or give to someone as a present, or offer to someone who is perhaps opening their eyes for the first time as to what is really going on in the world.

We really want to know what interests you or perplexes you the most, questions that you need to have answered.

If you would like to help us in any small way, could you please pm me here, I would be most grateful.

with love and appreciation,

Sparklyponcho
sparklyponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:25 AM   #2
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A New Australian Magazine for truth-seekers

Hi.
Great idea. But i imagine you will want to be different to the already established, Nexus Mag, and Hard Evidence Mag and the New Dawn Mag and New Zealand's Uncensored mag? (How do you think you will differentiate yourself?)
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote