Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 12:26 AM   #151
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
The information posted on the forum is/will be free. If you are not subscribed you will still be able to read the posts on the forum.

Please read the announcement again before making long posts that are completely wrong.

What you will get as a subscriber is the ability to post more of it.

A..

Im referring to that....after re-reading it I see my err.

I mean our "collective" information.

I get what everyones argument is. I understand that we need to keep bill and kerry afloat....But there are better ways in my opinion....

I am going around and around in my OWN head about this. And its NOT about the dollar amount....its more than that....

I dunno....Consider me speechless on the subject for now...
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:28 AM   #152
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to All,

I would just like to make a couple of comments.
First of all, I cannot help but feel a bit of discouragement when I read the posts on the 6 pages of this tread. We should all, at this point, realize the importance of ALL OF US coming together and communicating in a mature fashion. But it does reveal, clearly, that many of US, WE who profess to seek TRUTH, have much work to do in recognizing the polarity of Fear and Love and then choosing the latter.
When One has conquered One's innermost Fears, then One is able to master One's emotions and then, truly, change the world. Soooo many unmastered emotions, as I too experience discouragement.
For darkness to exist, the Light must be extinguished. Are we to allow this to happen?
Lastly, I would just like to say that I recognize and appreciate Bill and Kerry for their work and their desire to seek out and reveal Truth. I understand that, in the world in which we live, the work they do requires funding. In that regard, I echo the suggestions of other members to at least consider funding by DONATIONS as opposed to SUBSCRIPTION. (And yes, I am aware that with the subscription situation viewing is still at no cost.) There are many here, including myself, who would like to financially contribute and have no philosophical objection to doing so. For those who either do not want to, or are unable to, contribute financially, let's recognize their contributions of information, ideas and opinions as valueable assets. Either way, the money raised will be the same amount. It's just that with Donations, we don't lose anyone's input or cause anyone to feel less valueable.
Well wishes to all.
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:29 AM   #153
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
But if 90% of the people that post can't what new stuff will there be to look at???
actually, the vast minority of posters here, have contributed the vast majority of value. I expect nothing much to change, except perhaps a LOT of mod work will be reduced.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:29 AM   #154
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Truth in freedom.

(I have to throw in this one too!)

EDIT NOTE: Just discovered the rule on 'naked links', and didn't want to ruin the beauty of my last post by adding captions so here they are hahaha. Both are clips from braveheart. The first being the last scene with Gibson's death, and the latter being his speech before battle)

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-20-2008 at 12:47 AM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #155
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth-freedom View Post
Hello to All,

I would just like to make a couple of comments.
First of all, I cannot help but feel a bit of discouragement when I read the posts on the 6 pages of this tread. We should all, at this point, realize the importance of ALL OF US coming together and communicating in a mature fashion. But it does reveal, clearly, that many of US, WE who profess to seek TRUTH, have much work to do in recognizing the polarity of Fear and Love and then choosing the latter.
When One has conquered One's innermost Fears, then One is able to master One's emotions and then, truly, change the world. Soooo many unmastered emotions, as I too experience discouragement.
For darkness to exist, the Light must be extinguished. Are we to allow this to happen?
Lastly, I would just like to say that I recognize and appreciate Bill and Kerry for their work and their desire to seek out and reveal Truth. I understand that, in the world in which we live, the work they do requires funding. In that regard, I echo the suggestions of other members to at least consider funding by DONATIONS as opposed to SUBSCRIPTION. (And yes, I am aware that with the subscription situation viewing is still at no cost.) There are many here, including myself, who would like to financially contribute and have no philosophical objection to doing so. For those who either do not want to, or are unable to, contribute financially, let's recognize their contributions of information, ideas and opinions as valueable assets. Either way, the money raised will be the same amount. It's just that with Donations, we don't lose anyone's input or cause anyone to feel less valueable.
Well wishes to all.
I completely agree. I will state this, if the subscription process was to suddenly cease and fall through, I will gladly do my best to make a contribution to Project Camelot at some point. I will not however submit to a subscription service. They are indeed two differing philosophies.

I will admit I feel bad for someone else paying my subscription but it is of greater benefit that my ideas are shared with all of you then with myself and local community as is.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:36 AM   #156
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth-freedom View Post
... For those who either do not want to, or are unable to, contribute financially, let's recognize their contributions of information, ideas and opinions as valueable assets. Either way, the money raised will be the same amount. It's just that with Donations, we don't lose anyone's input or cause anyone to feel less valueable.
Well wishes to all.
I LOVED your post on this. Well said. I couldnt have said it better...literally, I had to edit my post just to have it make sense...

The contribution IS the information that EVERYONE can give, with or without a dollar in hand...
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:37 AM   #157
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
Im referring to that....after re-reading it I see my err.

I mean our "collective" information.

I get what everyones argument is. I understand that we need to keep bill and kerry afloat....But there are better ways in my opinion....

I am going around and around in my OWN head about this. And its NOT about the dollar amount....its more than that....

I dunno....Consider me speechless on the subject for now...
KassandraLoves,

Thanks!

Please dont be speechless

To Everyone,

It is a big change, thats for sure. The good thing is that it is not a catastrophic change. People can take thier time in deciding what to do and if they want to pay or not. There is no cause for hasty action.

Those people doing "dummy spits" and saying "I'm off" etc, are either grandstanding, attempting to subvert the confidence of others, or maybe they didn't read the announcement closely enough, or are simply not thinking things through in a calm and rational way. I am sure there are other reasons I didnt think of, but I certainly can't think of any positive ones.

Everyone will be able to read the forum.

Take some time to think and internalize what has been proposed. I hope you all will see it really isnt that bad.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 11-20-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:14 AM   #158
pinkpixiexx
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone

I found this forum a few weeks ago and lurked for most of this time. I was pleased to find a forum where everyone was one the same level and where I can continue to learn and increase the knowledge I have already acquired from surfing the web and reading over the past few years. Other stuff I have believed in for most of my life. There are many other sites out there but I was particularly drawn to the vibe here and felt it covered the greatest scope of beliefs.
I finally signed in recently as occasionally I felt I had a point or 2 I could add but I am not someone who will be posting a great wealth of knowledge here.
However, even though this is my first post here I feel a little saddened that such a great forum which is supposed to have been set up in order for all of us awakened people to share info, discuss the different take on what is happening...and most importantly, or so i thought, to be able to help each other on how to be prepared and organize ourselves into a ground crew!
This subscription seems to me to be a real slap in the face of what I believed to be the purpose of the Avalon forum.
Could the subscription not be just for Project Camelot and its forum and leave this forum alone so as to be able to serve the purpose I thought it was intended....ie... a place for us all to advise , prepare and organize into local groups to help each other should the worst happen??!!

I do believe that having to pay a subscription may turn some people away which seems to defeat the whole point of this forum!!...or maybe ask for donations as some have suggested?

with love
pinkpixiexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:20 AM   #159
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill and Kerry,

How about creating a donation meter with the amount you need over whatever period of time, with a click on to donate. I am more than happy to donate. I do not want to see these valuable contributors of ideas and info leave us. You could try it. I am willing to pay for a subscription or donate, but I do not want to see so many wonderful people leave because of it. Love to all.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:39 AM   #160
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
can someone post a link to where they have announced they are now charging to belong to the site?
It's on the main page of Avalon : http://projectcamelot.org/
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:53 AM   #161
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
The minimum subscription is $1 a month, - which is $12 per year, or the price of two hamburgers.
Oh my God! Where do you buy your hamburgers! That's 6$ a piece!

Just kidding

But Seriously, I'm out of work right now. I keep every dime I can save. That's not to say I will not be back someday (hopefylly before december 21st 2012!!!)
Old 11-20-2008, 01:58 AM   #162
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default will send you funds

Dear Bill & Kerry
Dear Friends here

Havent had time to check in here often
since i have to take care of my zone at
http://stclairzone.ning.com plus my work

Have caught up with a few things here
ok I will send you funds, tell me how,
and where to, and we get it done ok.

I dont see any reason why people make a fuss
either they see the point and contribute to it,
or they dont, and then so be it, it is one of these typical moments,
where action without thought in choiceless awareness is everything...
and all words are useless, meaningless concepts in disturbed timelines,

why dont people just donate immediately without further ado?

Francie Leone Jones pointed out many things I agree with...
well she is correct, people will soon find out what FREE means.

Let me know how best to send you some funds to get started ok -

Apart from that, I feel you can go ahead with the projects such as DVDs series, and movie plans, and the book/s, and the list of donors, sponsors, advertizing banners etc. I am sure sure some good books and new technology enterprises would not mind being seen as paid for ads on your sites. As long as everything is consistent with what your work is about, these things can be handled easily.

Or / and otherwise make an inner circle radiant electronic zone only for those who like your ideas and immediately act on it. I find it strange that people dare discussing your house rules while inside your home. But such is life in the "new paradigm of obama" timeline... you will soon see more weirdness and high strangeness.

Peace,
Very best to you

Michael St.Clair

Last edited by StClair; 11-20-2008 at 02:10 AM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:09 AM   #163
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Why don't you try the t-shirts first because not only is it a money maker but think what if I see someone I know or even don't know wearing one, I would go straight up to them and have a chat about what's going on.
I had a few ideas for slogans to be put in these t-shirts (in both french and english). I think I developped a good concept. I wanted to call this Ascension Clothing Company but I don't have the money to start that company (:

But Both Camelot and Avalon are welcome to these ideas. Here they are (imagine them on a t-shirt in front) :

1. Is Nibiru coming?
Est-ce que Nibiru s’en vient ?

2. Ce qui est en haut est comme ce qui est en bas.
Ce qui est en haut est comme ce qui est en bas. (to be translated)

3. Change your reality.
Changez votre réalité.

4. Reality is only what you believe it to be.
La réalité est seulement ce que vous croyez qu’elle est.

5. Where will you be on December 21st 2012?
Où serez-vous le 21 décembre 2012 ?

6. The aliens are coming! The aliens are coming!
Les extra-terrestres arrivent ! Les extra-terrestres arrivent !

7. Are you really there?
Êtes-vous vraiment là ?

8. Am I really here?
Suis-je vraiment ici ?

9. Dream yourself into a new reality.
Rêvez à une nouvelle réalité et plongez-y.

10. Love and light are powerful. Be both.
L’amour et la lumière sont puissants. Soyez les deux.

11. Leave the Bigfoot alone.
Laissez le Bigfoot tranquille.

12. Roswell, New-Mexico: What really happened?
Roswell, New-Mexico : Qu’est-ce qui est vraiment arrivé ?

13. Nothing is real but this t-shirt.
Rien n’est réel à part ce t-shirt.

14. Leave Nessie alone.
Laissez le monstre du Loch Ness tranquille.

15. We are therefore I am. I am therefore we are.
Nous sommes donc je suis. Je suis donc nous sommes.

16. Thoughts change reality. Think about it.
Les pensées changent la réalité. Pensez-y.

17. Do your own research.
Faîtes votre propre recherche.

And in the bacK :

http://www.divinecosmos.com

http://projectcamelot.org/index.html

http://projectavalon.net/

What do you think?

Donald
Old 11-20-2008, 02:16 AM   #164
crowmirror

as above so below...

there done
Old 11-20-2008, 02:18 AM   #165
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskMarvl View Post
Those of you who get your meals and other things from your parents... what are you going to do when they're gone? Maybe it's time to start looking into that?
I think yo should apologize for this one my friend. I personnaly relied a whole lot on my family for the last year and half and that's not because I wanted or planed to. I had health problems. Thank God for that wonderful family of mine. I'm usualy a hard working man (I'm mangement) but as i said, the last 18 months have been really hard on me.

I do not know the situation of everyone here and it's none of my bussiness. But I'm sure you would find other people with stories like mine.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:27 AM   #166
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Donald, that is great and you got several laughs out of me. I am so going to make the 2012 T-Shirt. It's too good! Those are things I could so sell at my school. They speak alot of truth.

With StClair's post, I will admit I am disappointed. I have become more disappointed with several of Project Camelot's interviewees lately as I use to resonate rather strongly with them but that has since changed [slowly].

It seems the forum on this issue is split rather decisively and I find it as futile as the New Agers and Christians going against each other. I will note that those who have stated the notion of 'principal' I feel are indeed all of the philosopher type. Many people cannot see past their viewpoint and truly understand what we are stating in terms of prinicipal, honor, and universal truths. The intangible (honor/principal) far outweighs the tangible (survival/access).

When I was in middle school, I remember looking up the code of chivalry, printing it out, and reading it many times. I had no bible as a kid, but I had this. It was one of the few things that resonated true with me. Heck, in the few years I've had MySpace, I've never changed the occupation from knight. It was not in terms of I wanted to be a hero, but the beliefs I held at the deep core of who I am.

I will state that many of these ideals still seem to be ahead of their times, but with that, time will tell. I will also reiterate this viewpoint in that I find it much MUCH more important in the times we have recently moved into (sixth day) that we network with each other and develop meaningful relationships rather than being presented with new information. I feel much more information can be divulged more rapidly amongst us, especially in person, eye to eye, and that we need to engage and act, versus sit and think.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-20-2008 at 02:29 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:34 AM   #167
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowmirror View Post

as above so below...

there done
Thanks
Old 11-20-2008, 02:38 AM   #168
crowmirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald View Post
Thanks
no problem

Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin

"We Are All Related"
Old 11-20-2008, 02:40 AM   #169
Nebula

Its interesting to see the different thought waves collide on this simple but important subject. Let's face it, we are human beings, therefore we will agree or disagree depending on our perception and situation. But the fact remains, Project Camelot/Avalon needs your help. I will take the middle ground and say this! ... forget the word subscription! Out of the goodnes of your being with love and gratitude, would you all please donate towards this endevour and lets all help each other!

Last edited by Nebula; 11-20-2008 at 03:43 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:40 AM   #170
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Micheal St.Clair!!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:44 AM   #171
DaveR
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends:

I read this whole thread and have a couple ideas for fund raising.

1. Pay by the post. If you have something good to say, pop 50 cents to put it up. This will cut down on the trolls and one word comments, which are cute (not the trolls) but really not all that useful. Thereby the quality of commentary goes up and the detritus goes down. If you are seeking information, can't you pay 50 cents? People spend more on a phone call and then to only one source. So you pay to post your question, gather a bunch of private replies (direct e-mails, for instance) and post a cumulative response. Whew, a whole dollar and you've given HUGE, HUGE to the community here. Then go back to lurking.

2. Visit Red Ice Creations. They have a subscription model that I think works well. This would be for PC. The first half of the interview is free and the second is by subscription. The financially strapped people (me) get a bunch of good information free and those who can pay get more. Yeah, I know, "He who has, gets...". It's not exactly fair, but what is?

I agree with those who say the value of this forum is the members, but not every post has value for many. I saw one post in this thread that contained a single period. No value there!

Bandwidth is not free. Travel is not free. Neither are cameras, tape, editing systems, hotels, rental cars, meals, and all the rest. We will need to contribute financially somehow, or the thing cannot continue.

2 ideas @ 2 cents each - 4 cents please!

Dave
DaveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:49 AM   #172
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
...I think there are better options out there than this...
Gregor, your entire post was well-put. The vote was at least four-to-one against subscription, and they went for the money. The majority will leave, and they will be left with their private admiration society, which is perhaps what they were looking for all along. If it pays for their world tours, God bless 'em.

It's okay guys, you aren't the first and you won't be the last. But it's a sure thing that no one who's so stuck in the old paradigms will lead in the direction of the new.

Guys, it's been great...and I guess you all know about Astro Vera. I've set up a special email address for keeping in touch with folks I've met here...it's wc@indigodave.com.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:53 AM   #173
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Care about you'll (members)-- but stop whining. And Bill, Just tell us where to send the M/O to?
Very happy to be a PC/PA member and a few bucks a year to help support your effort is fine with me.

Broke but happy,
RSF

Last edited by RSF; 11-20-2008 at 05:03 AM.
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:30 AM   #174
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: will send you funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
Dear Bill & Kerry
Dear Friends here

Havent had time to check in here often
since i have to take care of my zone at
http://stclairzone.ning.com plus my work

Have caught up with a few things here
ok I will send you funds, tell me how,
and where to, and we get it done ok.

I dont see any reason why people make a fuss
either they see the point and contribute to it,
or they dont, and then so be it, it is one of these typical moments,
where action without thought in choiceless awareness is everything...
and all words are useless, meaningless concepts in disturbed timelines,

why dont people just donate immediately without further ado?

Francie Leone Jones pointed out many things I agree with...
well she is correct, people will soon find out what FREE means.

Let me know how best to send you some funds to get started ok -

Apart from that, I feel you can go ahead with the projects such as DVDs series, and movie plans, and the book/s, and the list of donors, sponsors, advertizing banners etc. I am sure sure some good books and new technology enterprises would not mind being seen as paid for ads on your sites. As long as everything is consistent with what your work is about, these things can be handled easily.

Or / and otherwise make an inner circle radiant electronic zone only for those who like your ideas and immediately act on it. I find it strange that people dare discussing your house rules while inside your home. But such is life in the "new paradigm of obama" timeline... you will soon see more weirdness and high strangeness.

Peace,
Very best to you

Michael St.Clair
Thank you Michael for your kind offer.

Here is the information:

Mailbox address:

PROJECT CAMELOT and PROJECT AVALON
638 Lindero Canyon Road
Suite 277
Oak Park
CA 91377-5457, USA

FedEx and other secure courier packages can be received there, as well as regular mail.

DONATIONS BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ARE ACCEPTABL.

PLEASE MAKE PAYABLE TO:

PROJECT AVALON

All donations will go to further our work at Project Camelot and Project Avalon.

We have registered the trade name for Project Avalon and have obtained a Federal ID# as required by U.S. law.

Please note: We are NOT a tax exempt non profit company... therefore you may not be able to file your donation as tax deductible.

You can also use the PAYPAL DONATION BUTTONS LOCATED ON THE PROJECT CAMELOT WEBSITE located at the bottom of most every page.

Best wishes,

Kerry
Old 11-20-2008, 06:56 AM   #175
clearlyalec
Avalon Senior Member

Bill & Kerry,
Intent is the point, correct?
There is no option to this, and this I for one understand: As members of the "Ground Crew," we gotta pay our dues. You two do this for all of us, and it's not too much to ask for help.
You'll get my subscription.
This Unified Field Theory of Nassim Haramein is hitting me hard. I love it.
Any hopes/intention of speaking with this fella?
All sortsa love,
Alec
clearlyalec is offline   Reply With Quote