Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Urgent Notice

There is a problem with a link in a post I made linking to a group in Panama that is helping folks with banking and business issues...

It is in this part of the forum I posted a thread entitled "Here's where Jesus would bank" http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8927

But the site I referred to there has been compromised by attacks, and even causes those going there problems. So don't go there.

Visitors got viruses that attacked their computers. So go to that thread and see the other sites that are alternatives to that one....AND DON'T GO TO THIS SITE----- http://www.panamalaw.org

If you happen to have gotten stung I apologize but the group is not the problem it is others that are attacking them.

In the meantime I might add that a secure email service I've used for years has gone down this week due to attacks.

The attacks are increasing and likely will continue and will eventually point to the agenda that is being worked to take total control by end of Feb.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:29 AM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Urgent Notice

Thank you Waterman for warning us.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I thought it best to remove the link from your other thread to prevent any accidents, and put a link to this thread there instead.

Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I forgot my mod editing powers Karen. My vacation cut me loose of that I guess.
Thanks Karen,hug.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
Sol Invictus
Banned

Hey Waterman,
my anti virus rang like krakatoa when I visited that site yesterday so I thought 'dammit, a re-direct attack' and tried a couple more times.

The powers that be really are not happy are they?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
There is a problem with a link in a post I made linking to a group in Panama that is helping folks with banking and business issues...

It is in this part of the forum I posted a thread entitled "Here's where Jesus would bank" http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8927

But the site I referred to there has been compromised by attacks, and even causes those going there problems. So don't go there.

Visitors got viruses that attacked their computers. So go to that thread and see the other sites that are alternatives to that one....AND DON'T GO TO THIS SITE----- http://www.panamalaw.org

If you happen to have gotten stung I apologize but the group is not the problem it is others that are attacking them.

In the meantime I might add that a secure email service I've used for years has gone down this week due to attacks.

The attacks are increasing and likely will continue and will eventually point to the agenda that is being worked to take total control by end of Feb.

Thank you for coming forward with the warning. A person needs money to have a bank so I'm flying without one and or the other.

Funny the path that my life has been on when I look back. There was a old saying dirt poor. Which is not true if you have water to pour on the dirt you can grow stuff. When I was a small child things of money were not something I knew of. As I grew older I started to value food just because one day a gallon of milk rolled out from under my feet in Dad's truck and crashed to the ground. The farm where we had just got it would not have any more for a couple of days and my Dad had spent all he could for it. So that was my first lesson in "cost". Anyway my point is that this whole "money" thing is NOT something ANYONE should be putting energy into. The real value of "being here" has nothing to do with being "rich with gold or cash money" it is not about the value of a "dollar" it is about using our spirit to help other souls find their way along the school we are all in.

I do not have a whole lot of computer time but I do try to stay with what is going on. The pace of Avalon Forum was one that was faster then I could deal with. In hopes that it will slow down I will see if I can stay with it.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote