Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cancer

Cancer, an epidemic of catastrophic proportions upon our species has been proven to only be able to thrive in an acidic environment. When we are born our bodies are at an alkaline level, the way god intended it to be. But as we progress through life our bodies, slowly or quickly depending upon diet, grow more and more acidic until eventually the body is at a level where it starts to self destruct as it has consumed to much of these substances which can be discribed as nothing other then poisen to the human body. Then they tell us we are born with cancer cells. We are born with the capability to be poisoned, would be more appropriate.

This knowledge could save literally millions of lives but instead of this word being spread we have doctors that dont really know what they are doing, as they are only going on the advice given to them by their teachers who in turn are receiving funding to teach only the kind of information that ensures we are plauged with illnesses throughout our lifetimes until eventually our life is claimed by one of these diseases. And if a doctor speaks out against such murderous practiceses they are hastily stricken off the medical register and forced to find another occupation and they are then ironicly accused of putting lives in danger by deviating from "standard procedure".

This is another fine example of ignorance and complacancy combined to have the disasterous effect of mass manslaughter. Not good enough. Each person has the duty to be responsible for their actions and the part they play in the agenda that is pushed foreward by the ways and means in which they make a living. Being a part of mass murder for a weekly wage is not an excuse. And neither is being a victom of ignorance. There is no such thing as ignorance in a planet of responsible and soveirign people.

This is where i was going to put a list of foods which bring the body to an acidic level, the breeding ground for cancer and many other ailments and foods which bring the body to an alkaline state which promotes health and vitality but its gone to a stage where its even hard to find a damn chart that gives accurate readings on what is alkaline and what is acidic. 80% of the sites ive visited have highly conflicting information. This is a campaign against our health!

Some of the most vigerously pushed foods on the market are highly acidic. Milk Chocolate, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Jam, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Vinegar, Wine, Soft Drinks ,Tea (black), Coffee, Beer, Liquor, Beef, Pork, Canned Tuna, Canned Fruit, White Rice, White Bread, Pastries, Biscuits, Pasta, Eggs, Cheese, Milk.... All it takes is a glance at the adverts on television and you will surely see one of these products promoted and imprinted into peoples minds as if its healthy, as if this is what healthy people eat.

Then to top it all off our children are also brainwashed through television to steer clear of any alkaline foods such as most fruits and vegetables. Its a common theme, "ohh i hate greens" .. Good food can taste fantastic when the young malliable mind is not brainwashed into automatically rejecting them because thats what the rest of society seem to do.

Help spread this information to everyone you know. It might just open their eyes to the murderous activities of those behind the mainstream media, Health, and Political institutions.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cancer

Here is a list....
http://www.energiseforlife.com/list_...line_foods.php
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

It is not just about the pH balance of food. It is a lot more to it than that. I'd recommend listening to 1radio network with regards health there are many that recommend time of day to eat food, acid levels, how the food is grown, how it is reared how so much to it for healthy eating and how your digestion works... If you eat alkali food too much it can be as bad as eating too acid food... it is about balance...

I'd agree that most medical doctors IN the system don't know this... If you liver doesn't create enough bile because it is blocked your whole digestion could be off kilter and cancer or other degenerative diseases will be the next stop if it goes on for too long... most however will not wake up to that fact until it is too late unfortunately...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:40 AM   #4
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I know of one Dr that had a clinic in Houston, TX where they were curing people of cancer.

The govt. shut them down.

The medical establishment in the U.S. is set up to train doctors to primarily
"treat" disease, but not prevent or God forbid- actually cure it.

My path has taken me down a road where I completed trusted the traditional
medical establishment, then woke up and envisioned them all to be our executors. Now, I can see it isn't quite that simple.

Prescription drugs, surgical procedures, and other more traditional treatments
have their place. They can work in situations where nothing else can and
many lives have been saved through their use.

It would seem that health is heavily influenced by genetics, self-care, and
life experiences among other things.

I see a time in the not too distant future where our minds will have the power
to manifest perfect health to the point of no more disease or even death.

In the meantime, if you have the means, there are many methods avaliable to deal with health challenges. Starting with the ones that work with the body first(natural) seems best if you have time on your side.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote