Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 09-25-2009, 07:13 AM   #26
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier update

Greetings everyone.

I would like to make a few comments about this thread, pertaining to the Billy vs. Alex controversy that is going on.

What I am hearing is a general take that Billy and Alex is not the problem. It's Micheal Horn. I also concur on this. So in general I think we are in tune with what is occurring and for me that is refreshing to see and experience on a forum platform. Let me explain further.

Now if anyone has any psychic abilities, you would probably conclude the same thing. Micheal Horn is not what he appears to be. His goal is to discredit both Alex and Billy, even though he appears to be in Billy's camp. Billy has been pushed into a box and is being kept there against his will and at the same time he is protecting Plejaren information from getting into Micheal's hands. In this case Billy is keeping his enemies closer than his friends.

You also cannot fault Alex for his take on things. I'm not saying anyone here has done that. What I am saying is that it is a great risk to come out of the closet and tell the truth of one's path. Anyone who has done this also knows the prosecution one must endure is relentless. Also as to protecting the ones you love is such an added stress. It will wear you down and cause such distractions from keeping you doing the real work.

What I propose is that we do something constructive about this and start turning the tables around. These dark bastards have had their way far to long and it's time to empower ourselves and do something about it. Look at what has happened for all our in actions. We wake up and find ourselves in a big pile of poo.

As with everyone that I have encountered in this field of experience, exposing the truth, you become a target. Exposing your family and friends as well, without their knowing in most cases. The dark play out all the cards they can which can discredit, and just plain kill.

What I am discussing is on another level. The first level being the second hand information we constantly find ourselves sifting through. Be it news, radio, media formats of every type, compounding it with technologies that can cause brain damage, and that list goes on and on. I could write a book in this thread but you get the idea. This other level is where it isn't a question of whether these things exist. We "KNOW" they exist. That's if you did your homework to be in the know. Beliefs aren't proven. To know is to prove it.

What we lack is not so much the will but the gathering to make a stand as in an unification of gifts and talents that we have within ourselves that is not being directed to thwart these attacks on all these levels. Look around and you will see that most of the truth bringers that have shined their light on our world have been killed. From Jesus to Martin Luther King and don't forget all the creative musicians that have also blessed us with their music. This list goes on and on. But what is the common denominator? They were exposing their truths on their own without the proper support to protect them.

Alex and Billy are also in this kind of pickle. How many death threats have they both received? In my mind if you are getting death threats because you are exposing the truth, then you must be exposing the truth! We know they don't want us to know. Because if we did, then we would put them in their place and that goes against everything these dark "Blanks" are about in the first place.

A few months ago, Kerry put up a calling. A calling in regards to gather a Light Army. What ever happened to that idea?

If you watched the Alex interview in 1994 and watched his reactions including the facial expressions, when he was asked what to do when you come across one of these Reptoids, what did he say and how did he say it?

Am I getting to carried away here? I don't mind dancing but if anyone has been listening here lately we know we are at the point of no return. Make no mistake as this is not a fear based reply. That's another tactic they use to disarm us keeping us complacent by saying you are just speaking out of fear.
If you are operating from the second hand I would agree with that. But I am not. I am a survivor of such an encounter on two separate occasions. I am alive to tell it. Most everyone I have encountered have been blessed by not having that experience. But when Alex says you better run, I know first hand what he means by that!

When Alex also says it isn't about him, I know in my heart what he means by that too. This thread is just one little facet but it all leads to the same source of all our problems and until we gather up and decide to make good use of what is already within us, they will win and we will never be free. The time has come to sort out where you stand in all of this.

I say we put our talents and our gifts together and put something into action. Or we can continue to do nothing but discuss it and end up with nothing. Alex, Billy, Alex Jones, Bill & Kerry, and everyone else out there who is doing the do, by exposing the lies and bringing the truth forward are all putting themselves at risk. Why? Integrity of the soul. That would include everyone here and abroad seeking the answers. We are all of the same with just a different label attached to us. That is the only difference. In other words we all have an equal stake in these times. No different than anyone else.

I hope all of you forgive my passion in these matters. For me it is more of a sense of urgency to what lays before us. It is with the greatest hope that I placed a fire in this thread and it spreads. A fire that can burn out this darkness that has ruled us for so long. We are not alone as there are good ETs out there willing to help us but we have to get off our butts and make that choice to do something before they will come in and help us. The situation is that we can't do all this alone and everyone out there knows it. It's whether we can know it. It isn't a matter of belief. The dark wants us to believe. They don't want us to know. As long as everyone is subscribing to belief structures on any level, we will surely continue down this path of enslavement. You think that is a fear based statement then take a look at history and prove me wrong.

I will leave this with you and I hope we can put something together in a constructive way. This issue with Alex and Billy is just as good as any to start somewhere. I am open to suggestions. Think people!

Namaste'

Last edited by Lionhawk; 09-30-2009 at 06:40 AM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:31 AM   #27
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

OMG...Bravo...great post

Quote:
Now if anyone has any psychic abilities, you would probably conclude the same thing. Michale Horn is not what he appears to be. His goal is to discredit both Alex and Billy, even though he appears to be in Billy's camp. Billy has been pushed into a box and is being kept there against his will and at the same time he is protecting Plejaren information from getting into Micheal's hands. In this case Billy is keeping his enemies closer than his friends.
On this I cannot agree more..and have always felt that about Michael Horn and the relationship with Billy

Quote:
I say we put our talents and our gifts together and put something into action. Or we can continue to do nothing but discuss it and end up with nothing. Alex, Billy, Alex Jones, Bill & Kerry, and everyone else out there who is doing the do, by exposing the lies and bringing the truth forward are all putting themselves at risk. Why? Integrity of the soul. That would include everyone here and abroad seeking the answers. We are all of the same with just a different label attached to us. That is the only difference. In other words we all have an equal stake in these times. No different than anyone else.
Again I agree...too much back and forth...views about this and that...let's use our gift of discernment...we are all here because we are waking up to the untold forces around us...and are seeing what is and now we need to move to what needs to be done

Bravo Lionhawh for pointing our the obvious
And welcome to Avalon
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:32 AM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Lionhawk! Are the reptilians both physical and spiritual? Some have suggested that they are demons...and that aliens are a cover for demons. I have had a couple of supernatural encounters which may have involved reptilians...but I don't really know. It exerted force...but was invisible. Could you elaborate on your encounters? Some say that reptilians don't like it if you talk about Jesus. Do reptilians really and literally eat humans? Is Lucifer a reptilian? Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-25-2009 at 07:34 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #29
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Brook!

There are a few things that I haven't revealed here as you may have guessed. Billy is a good guy and I know for a fact he knows what is happening but is presently powerless to break out of his situation. He is also aware of what is happening with Alex as well. To his dismay I might add. Billy's present position is like someone who is in a retirement home and some of the staff members are abusing him, in terms of energy. They don't want to make a martyr out of him, so they are keeping him alive, as that would just give further validation of the real truth and all of his work would then be fully credible. This will also give credence as to why he isn't talking to anyone. That is also why Kerry was turned away. Rescue plans have been activated and as long Billy stays calm he will see his way out of there. The Plejarens are watching over him as I write this.

Micheal Horn's time is running out and he will be held accountable for his actions. He thinks he is getting by with his actions and laughing his way to the bank. We will let him continue to think this. In doing so, Billy will stay alive. But make no mistake as Micheal Horn is a marked man no matter the outcome.

ODM,

In many ways I feel just like Miriam when she says, "I don't want to be here and tell you these things. I really don't!" The truth about all this is not pretty. On many levels even the word horrific doesn't describe it.

If you have ever had an experience that involved a Reptoid, you would KNOW it! There would be absolutely no uncertainty with this type of encounter.

There are two basic types of the Reptoids I am aware of. The Draconians who are your so called demon types and a rogue faction. I have encountered both types. They both have conspired together on their agendas. The one I first encounter was a Draconian. A demon that stood at least 7' tall. The other encounter was an abduction attempt and they came by ship. Two ships were placed in the neighborhood in strategic locations. They sent 3 soldier types to retrieve me and at the last second were recalled. This is the short story of this topic. Lucifer has been recycled. But there is a new leader who has taken his place. I encountered him in 2005. There is so much I am not saying here. They will not negotiate period and are willing to destroy this Planet entirely if they don't have their way with her and us. If there is a God spark within them, I couldn't see it. Alex is dead on when he says we are a food source. Kids especially. The data is out there and verifiable. Go find it! But proceed with caution.

Goodnight!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #30
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I have looked at this thread, I hate the fact that such a humanitarian like Mr. Collier should be attacked for trying to help people. I do not believe that Billy Meier would attack anybody, he is a recluse these days that likes his own personal space and I find it hard to believe that he would be upset as to what Mr. Collier is saying on the other side of the globe.

It is obvious that it is indeed the people that Billy has surrounded himself with, having said that, The extremely beautiful Miriam Delicado is right, people are starting to change, normal rational behavior is being vastly manipulated.

Somewhere something is being directed, and that is because WE the people of these forums and around the world are doing a good job, we ARE waking people up, and the powers that be that we don't ever want to see! do not like that.

LionHeart is dead on, I personally have intimate knowledge of the reptilian race, Make no mistake that I know why Miriam Delicado will not talk about this and there are few good people that could.

But I have decided to share as much information about this threat and opportunity, I have a book in production, that will be distributed freely. I also will not live to see 2011 so I have nothing to lose, and I also trust in the fact that I will not be harmed because of the price I have already paid to obtain this information.

There are some of us that were put in specific places to work for the good of the planet.

There are some of us that were put in specific events to work on the spirituality of our race.

And there are some that are place here to protect our race.

right now I am shrouded in darkness, and the light at the end of my tunnel is a train, I know this, but if I can help you avoid the same train then I can turn my light that is a revelation of horror into object of beauty and a tool that you can all use.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:55 PM   #31
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

to the forum Kinsuemei2!

Quote:
I also will not live to see 2011
Why do you feel certain of this?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #32
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree. I feel Billie may have had contact and all that but it is this profit thing that bothers me. Especially now that Horn has basically taken over. He reminds me of a little weazel that figured out there was big money in publishing this information. Some of the evidence he portrays is man-made to try and generate "proof".

I'm sorry not real up on this story....What's circled in the pic??
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #33
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Kinsu-
When you say you will not live to 2012- I take it you are ill? If so, I wish you health and healing.......

I am very interested in your information.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:38 PM   #34
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Hey I know I will not if you wish to read my story on first reptilian encounters I explain a little in that, but right now, I live in hotel with my family, I have no insurance and I have cancer of the colon that has spread to my lungs. and I do use herbal healing and spiritual healing and it does help me.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #35
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I read your story which was posted on the end of the thread that was started by Visvassa144 and found it to be credible. Is your book available at this time?

I am sending you prayers to get your health back and know that you are the right road with the healing and nutrients.

Have you ever listened to Gregg Bradens Spontaneous Healing of Belief ?
I listened to it and I believe in it and will put here a link so that you can find it on you tube. Its about 4 to 5 hours long if I recall but I think you will enjoy it. You just have to lay back and listen

Good Luck with all you are doing and I pray you will be arond for many years to come..........

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...f+belief&uni=1

If you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just realized that I completely missed the health issues. I'm very sad for you and your family...Kinsuemei2. Try to find a good naturopathic doctor who can work with your situation. In the meantime...try lots of water, exercise, rest...and laughter(the best medicine). This will help to cleanse your system...and build up your immune system. And none of those things can hurt you.

Draco > Sirius > Earth. Is this correct? Is there a hidden core to Alex Collier's presentations which contains the real truth...especially if one reads between the lines...changes one or two things...and then engages in some conservative extrapolation? Take another look at all of the Collier material... combine it with Bill Cooper's material...and see what you come up with. It's time to take off the gloves. It's showtime. Conduit closing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-22-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #37
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

K- I am deeply sorry- however many people have beaten cancer via diet and lifestyle change (me- I had a form of cancer traced to a bad tooth that needed work) and if you like I have numerous material I can share with you regarding healing cancer.

Orthodoxy- I think you might find this a worthwhile read:
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Old 10-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #38
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
Hey I know I will not if you wish to read my story on first reptilian encounters I explain a little in that, but right now, I live in hotel with my family, I have no insurance and I have cancer of the colon that has spread to my lungs. and I do use herbal healing and spiritual healing and it does help me.
According to something I just read, ordinary baking soda is a reversal strategy for gastrointestinal tract cancer - and all cancer or almost all cancer.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:49 PM   #39
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you eleni. It looks interesting! I'll read this as soon as I finish reading about Savior Rockefeller! Just a thought...there may be some true turncoat insiders who appear like Zagami, and possibly Rockefeller...but they may be quite irratic and disoriented. They could be potentially damaging to both sides...sort of like an out of control car hitting parked cars on both sides of the road! I think we may be able to learn a lot from them...but perhaps we shouldn't trust them! They know way too much...and they are probably spiritual battlefields...to say the least! They're probably making everyone angry! I get the feeling that the Jesuits and Alphabet Agencies are very, very busy these days...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-22-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:27 AM   #40
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

From the above link I posted for Orthodoxy- Ortho- I both agree and believe what this Hidden Hand says- it's *very* familiar to me. I've also said all along that most of the *bloodliners* people would not know by name.

From the link- I though it would be of interest here:

ATS: Also do you know of Miriam Delicado? I just watched here interview on the project camelot site and it was very inspiring to me. So let me ask, are you one of the tall blondes that she speaks of.

HH: She is a beautiful Soul. I have not seen the interview of which you speak, but we know of her experiences. The 'tall blondes' of which you speak, are of Plejaren heritage. They are working with what is know as the Galactic Confederation of Planets. They serve the Positive vibration. Plejarens are from the constellation you call the Pleiades. It's actual name is the Plejares, hence 'Plejarens'.

And no, we are Lucifer, and nothing directly to do with the Plejarens, though they are indeed good friends of ours.

ATS: I have never seen a UFO or any of this spiritual stuff myself. I just know in my heart that it's there for me to find. What can I do if anything to get myself in the correct frequency to see these things and have these experiences. Any and all information you provide will be greatly appreciated.

HH: Simply believe, and know in your heart of their existence. Think about it. In all of this vast Creation, can you really believe that you are alone?

I will pre-warn you though, so as to avoid disappointment, you will only receive communication from them, if that is something you have already agreed together in your Soul Contract before coming here. Many here at this time (millions) have a part to play in the Great Awakening, and preparations for the Great Harvest. Many who do not believe now, will begin to open their minds, as the Earth changes that are coming begin to take effect. People will be terrified, and have no idea what is going on, because the governments have concealed this information from you. These 'Travelers' or what some have termed "Star-Seeds" are incarnated here to help on the ground level, when this all begins play out, over the next few years. When the time is right, they will come forward.

Most people are not ready to hear this information yet, but not so far off, they will be.

Many of these "Star Seeds" have not "awakened" yet themselves. The Confederation stands by ready to "help" them to do so, if it is necessary. For ones such as these who have yet to "awaken", they will have felt all their lives that they are somehow "different", and they have a deep sense that somehow, they "do not belong here". Many of them will also have many dreams and even visions, of their lives on their Home planets. Many of these "Star Seeds", are in fact Plejaren. That is why the 'tall blondes' keep 'showing up'. To help their Family awaken to their assignments here.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:15 AM   #41
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Yes, I get a sense of authenticity from Alex. Raise our vibration!!! love love love forever.

peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:03 AM   #42
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
What I am hearing is a general take that Billy and Alex is not the problem. It's Micheal Horn. I also concur on this. So in general I think we are in tune with what is occurring and for me that is refreshing to see and experience on a forum platform. Let me explain further.

Now if anyone has any psychic abilities, you would probably conclude the same thing. Micheal Horn is not what he appears to be. His goal is to discredit both Alex and Billy, even though he appears to be in Billy's camp. Billy has been pushed into a box and is being kept there against his will and at the same time he is protecting Plejaren information from getting into Micheal's hands. In this case Billy is keeping his enemies closer than his friends.
Wow I must have missed all the action on this thread.

Lionhawk I completely agree.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:10 AM   #43
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
if you detox your body it can heal. i saw an interview by the wife of Gerson technique on www.consciousmedianetwork.com.
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/cgerson.htm

please see the interview as thousands have been cured of cancer by enrolling in the GERSON program of strict juicing and bowl cleansing. you don't have to give up.

Gerson Therapy

Charlotte Gerson is the daughter of famed naturalist physician Dr. Max Gerson.

Dr. Gerson was one of the first modern physicians to create a plan for healing the body through diet. From the 1920's through the 50's Dr. Gerson facilitated complete reversals of cancer and other life threatening diseases using a diet of fresh juices, a vegan diet and enemas to release toxins from the patient's liver. The result were thousands of cases of renewed health which were published in his book The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for cancer and Other Illnesses.

Today, Charlotte carries on his work offering the Gerson nutritional healing program through their clinic in Mexico. In this interview we speak about the history of suppression of natural cancer treatments and the science of detoxifying the body and allowing it's own healing capabilities to do the rest.

To learn more about Charlotte and the Gerson Institute, go to: www.gerson.org
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:24 AM   #44
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Kinsuemei2 this may help you;

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ght=lemongrass

Kindest regards and healing,

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:18 AM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...what is Alex doing and saying presently...besides speaking at 'Awake and Aware'? Maybe he should speak at a 'Sleeping and Stupid' conference!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:24 AM   #46
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
So...what is Alex doing and saying presently...besides speaking at 'Awake and Aware'? Maybe he should speak at a 'Sleeping and Stupid' conference!
If you go back to the first post - he is not speaking anywhere. He backed out of Awake and Aware, maybe because Michael Horn started trashing him again, and drove him off the speaking circuit.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #47
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
If you go back to the first post - he is not speaking anywhere. He backed out of Awake and Aware, maybe because Michael Horn started trashing him again, and drove him off the speaking circuit.
If you are referring to the A&A in September in LA? You're incorrect Alex spoke at it. Just pointing it out is all.

You can watch it here:

Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #48
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier update / the urge to hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree..... Some of the evidence he portrays is man-made to try and generate "proof".
/meiertampalaca.jpg[/IMG]

There was once a TV show called "White Picket Fences" that had an episode where a bloke falls in love with a woman who was in town as part of a UFO conferance. He really went down the "want to believe" path as would not be unreasonable for one who is smitten.

He has his first sighting and is elated.

Then the bomb drops. The town police find a lazer device in her possesion that creates holographic fake craft images. His heart breaks to tears as the woman leaves. But she felt bad, too. She told him (basically), "My story is real. We just want people to believe us and I was desparate..."

I was ridiculed after my experience. It got to a point that I was ready to do ANYTHING to have other people experience a similar event.

I'm on the fence regarding Billy. Besides him snubbing Kerry and Bill, he's snubbed others who've spent a lot of money on air fare thinking they could talk to him. The least he could do is offer a cup of coffee and say, "Sorry, I'm retired from the interview scene..." or whatever. It's not like he's all that fame-hounded and chased by the paparazzi on motorcycles and all.

I got over the temptation to hoax (if you enlarge Billy's wedding cake and dingle ball sculpture, you'll see that the top disc is an aluminum pie pan... now who says there's no "pie in the sky?"). The silver spray paint worked wonders, but it left a mess. To his credit, though, Billy DID create perhaps the galaxy's one and only Low Rider flying saucer. A little fake leopard skin and Santana playing on the 8 track wouldn't have hurt.

If it wasn't for Avalon and Proj. Cam., I wouldn't feel as liberated as I do right now. The Jake Simpson interview confirmed so much of what I grew up with and experienced. My late father was an aquaintance of Manly P. Hall's and I'm sure crossed paths with Jake at some point.

Last night I was insulted by my brother who has lost his humanity and curiousity, like Jake warns. He and his wife are materialistic... the once hip, creative music producer who was my brother in the 70s has sold his soul to the dark, control side of "holly - wood." This morning, my 90 year old mother, on hearing about the insult told me that my father "was very involved with UFOs," and would be "very proud" of me and the chances I took. My father and my uncle took bolder chances as white hats in black hat infested classified projects.

There is a "lay line" or interdimensional highway (for lack of another term) that cuts across North Hollywood (and a major one through Topanga Canyon that can be read about in a book by Preston Dennet who dedicated the whole project - cover to cover - to about what flies over David Wilcock's patch of the forest). I was SO HAPPY to hear Mr. Simpson mention the discs that came out of the Griffith Park mountains.

My avatar to the left is, obviously, the Emmy Award statue. It's also a goddess holding up the global, electronic communications grid. If one draws a line from the Park to the big Emmy statue in North Hollywood..... and kept going north all the way to mid British Columbia (note: to this day, over 200 after the showdown, if a North American hears the pharse "the queen," in a political context, they think of Liz Windsor, not the lady in the white house. Jake brought up an important point... we are still under the Royalist spell of the wand with the world's largest diamond on it - which puts the rinky-dink, new age little quartz cyrstals to shame - but the real shame should no longer be ours. I had a brief meeting, by bizzarre "chance" with Her Majesty. I call it "The longest five minutes of my life" (it's true... and a little pitch for my book... if I could just get it printed). )

Back to the lay line... on it you will hit Trout Lake, cross a Yosemite/Area 51 spur line... and all sorts of active spots all the way to Miriamland in BC.

It's a cosmic highway.... a toll bridge on the tectonic Ring of Fire that can take it's toll on you if you're not careful. Jake is spot-on. There IS a battle for our souls going on. I've been accussed of being "dark" and I'd get defensive, but the truth is, I once played with fire and almost lost my sanity and my life. My lover was kidnapped, tortured and murdered after we challenged the dark side on it's turf. It was twenty five years ago that I had enough, but it took some industrial strength, spiritual back-engineering to re-seal something I never should have opened.

The electrical wave that hit Jake is very real. It can stop your heart and/or give you a stroke by flushing out your brain's nural electricity as it hits you. But along that same pathway, it can also physically and/or mentally heal you.
It all depends on the intention of whose hands it's eminating from.

The difficulty for us is, the entities gernerally look the same. But like Mirian said CHECK OUT THE EYES (but keep it just brief enough to learn the intention). I was at first very spooked by a Tall Blonde woman who nearly drilled a hole in me with her peepers - then vanished suddenly right beside me without saying a word. Years later, after a multiple witness event in the desert, she opened my kundalini and saved my life by helping see my own self-destructiveness and teaching me shielding from negetive entities that are trying to crash the party.

I need to take a break - I'll post this and come back - look for a Jake Simpson thread to hop on - or start one. I have one more thing to share (the Dawning archytype and something Kerry said).

Till then, like "Bones" would say to Dan Sherman,

End of comm,

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:18 PM   #49
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
If you are referring to the A&A in September in LA? You're incorrect Alex spoke at it. Just pointing it out is all.
Oh you are so right - that is one where he was trashed for being sooooooo obese and wearing glasses and why don't his ET friends fix that for him.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #50
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you eleni. You provided the 'Hidden Hand' link awhile ago...and I was reading it last night. It was fascinating. I will read some more today. I don't necessarily have a problem with wealthy, intelligent, and well-connected people working behind the scenes to help make the world a better place. What concerns me is when I hear about rituals, sacrifces, satanism, financing both sides in manufactured wars, assassinations, terrorism, manufactured diseases, planned financial collapses, extermination events, destruction of the middle-class, scoffing at the stupid masses, owning Presidents, all manner of corruption, etc.

I'm trying to identify with non-corrupt elites by researching all manner of previously unavailable information...and trying to put myself in their shoes...as difficult as this may be. Perhaps the commoners need to rise a couple of notches...and the elites need to step down a couple of notches...so to speak. The general public needs to be better informed and more responsible. The elites need to abandon the satanism and corruption...and rejoin the human race. At some point...I hope that the public and elites will achieve a significant level of mutual understanding and appreciation. I don't expect one big happy family anytime soon...but hopefully progress can be made in that direction.

I like listening to Alex Collier because I feel as though I am being briefed by a non-corrupt elite regarding what is really going on. I probably believe 50% of what he says...but that 50% is quite significant to my understanding of what the elites have probably known about for centuries. Whatever the case may be...the next few years will probably be very, very interesting.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-24-2009 at 06:36 PM.