Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 09:13 AM   #101
Chamber
Banned

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey just bumped into this on my travels...

What do you make of this??

~~~~~~~~~~

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Pro*ject Tran*sition,
Pleiades Sector Flight Command, In*tergalactic Feder*ation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Rep*resentative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transi*tion. You may call me “Hatonn”. Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command....
Sorry...I nodded off after his self-introduction.

Just sayin'

Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #102
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I motion that this thread be closed.
Moxie,

Why would you want to close a thread that invites perfectly healthy debate??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #103
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Moxie,

Why would you want to close a thread that invites perfectly healthy debate??

viking
quite agree and its a bit of lighthearted fun too, we all have different views of the gfl, but as long as no one is being offended and beliefs are respected then its cool, yes?

may peace and love flow.....with a giggle sometimes
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #104
Swanny
I dont need a label !

GFL have requested that this thread stays open
They channelled the message to me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #105
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I second that, Admiral!
LORD T.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #106
Chamber
Banned

3rd.

Motion passed! Carry on gentlemen.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:26 PM   #107
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
3rd.

As you wish!

SaLuSa 12-February-2010

That which was hidden continues to be revealed, and so it will continue as you are entering new times where the truth and honesty will be the order of the day. For too long deception and dishonesty have blighted politics, and led to outright corruption. It has figured in all walks of life and supported the greed for wealth and power. When all are treated fairly and wealth is shared, the need to resort to other means to acquire it becomes unnecessary. Inequality is something you are longer prepared to put up with, and your intent that it shall be changed will manifest the result that will bring it about. Indeed Dear Ones, with your awakening and growth in consciousness you have realised that what you seek is your right. Used correctly the resources of Earth can comfortably meet your needs, but only when you move forward into an age of technological evolution. Almost at a stroke problems such as pollution will disappear, and new sources of energy will be non-polluting and freely available. Your whole outlook will change and life will become what it was always meant to be, one free from stress and instead a joyful and happy experience.

Working together so that every one benefits will replace competition, and no one will be held to ransom to share them. Instead of the survival of the fittest or strongest, those more able will help others who struggle. The satisfaction of sharing and knowing that no one is in need is a sign that the energy of love is strong and active. Working towards making all as One is a universal goal, and becomes more successful as you move through the higher dimensions. Your challenge however is to overcome the dark forces and their disruption, to first bring peace and harmony to Earth. With all of the forces of Light working with you that achievement looms large, and already its birthing pangs are being felt.

The move towards major changes continues, and our allies are busy pulling the net tighter round the last cabal. Their hands are tied in many respects, and their plans for world domination lay in tatters. Events have progressed too far for any revival and their control is waning. They are no longer able to work as a complete unit, and thereby it is their demise. However the Light workers are used to working in small groups, and that is their strength. Disclosure is now at the crossroads, and it is up to those in power to soon make a decision as to when it will be announced. It is still the key to much that awaits this first action, which is so near to being taken.

The media is under increasing pressure to report the truth of what is happening all around. The news is still carefully controlled, but through your Internet sources a greater degree of truth can be found. Naturally it also gives a platform to those who are misguided or deliberately false in their reporting. It will all change in the future, and your leaders in particular will present an honest and truthful account of whatever news they give out. Honesty is the best policy in all matters, and a good opportunity to move your mindset into one that prepares you for your Ascension. As you have often been informed, only the truth can exist in the higher dimensions, and it cannot be hidden behind anything less.

In the way that you measure time, it must be hard to believe that 10 years have already passed since this century commenced. Yet it is not surprising inasmuch that you believe time has speeded up, as it has from your perception. This is another indication that the changes are happening, and eventually you will have a different point of reference. When you have the ability to move backwards or forwards in time, it is easier to accept that it is all in the Now. Time for you is exaggerated inasmuch that your life span is so short, and so much is measured by your age. That completely changes when you ascend and find that you do not age, and live a life literally for as long as you desire. You are immortal and know that to be a fact, so there is evermore to do exactly what you will and no limit to the time involved.

Following Ascension so much is going to be new, and for most of you your life will bear little resemblance to what it is now. There will no physical pain such as many experience, and living will be a complete pleasure and bring you happiness and satisfaction. There will be no unfulfilled wishes, as having reached a state of complete trustworthiness you can experience whatever you desire. Since you will have the powers to create whatever you require, money will have long disappeared as it will be not be needed.

By now you are likely to have realised that our way of thinking is different to yours. As ascended Beings it is based on our connection with the Light energies, which are expressed in all we do. As we love and respect others so we love and respect ourselves. That is important, as so many of you denigrate yourselves and harm your bodies without any respect for the godly temple that it is. Love yourselves without reservations regardless of mistakes you may have made, as life is for living and experience is exactly what you came for. Live life as an ambassador of Light spreading it wherever you go, and you will be lifting others up. Each of you affects all others, and the result is your creation of a mass consciousness. It is what you draw from and determines the level you are at during the cycle of duality. However, as an individual soul you can and do rise above it though your own efforts.

It obviously helps you to have an awareness of how life evolves, so that instead of aimlessly travelling through it you can focus on what should be your objective. Knowing where you are going enables you to focus your energy, where it will do the most good for you. This is why there have never been so many teachers on Earth at this time, or contact through channels such as this one. You cannot have too much information, and it has to given in such a way that it satisfies those who approach it from different points of view. You will all eventually find the absolute truth, and the opportunity exists now to find what you seek.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and on behalf of the Galactic Federation bid you well in your seeking. A lot may cross your path but be discerning, as that which is of the Light should resonate with you.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Source: www.niburu.nl
Old 02-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #108
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
3rd.

*coughs* LADIES and gentlemen, if you please......or it will be penal colony for you

now i have it worked out salusa is salusa secundus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salusa_Secundus an english speaking planet!!!!!from a book!!!!!my word, wow, cleaver stuff!

love m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #109
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The media is under increasing pressure to report the truth of what is happening all around. The news is still carefully controlled, but through your Internet sources a greater degree of truth can be found. Naturally it also gives a platform to those who are misguided or deliberately false in their reporting. It will all change in the future, and your leaders in particular will present an honest and truthful account of whatever news they give out. Honesty is the best policy in all matters, and a good opportunity to move your mindset into one that prepares you for your Ascension. As you have often been informed, only the truth can exist in the higher dimensions, and it cannot be hidden behind anything less.

Hence - I love that word - in 'the higher dimensions', True Lies is defined as 'truth'.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #110
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
*coughs* LADIES and gentlemen, if you please......or it will be penal colony for you

now i have it worked out salusa is salusa secundus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salusa_Secundus an english speaking planet!!!!!from a book!!!!!my word, wow, cleaver stuff!

love m x
Actually it is a mathematical certainty that somewhere in this universe there is a planet where they also speak English.
(This is not a joke!)
Old 02-15-2010, 06:58 AM   #111
Chamber
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post

love m x

Oh there you go tryin' to edit me again....naughty naughty.

And yes...Salusa Secundus is from the books in the Dune Universe .......which I highly recommend.....the original 6 books by Frank Herbert anyways......God Emperor of Dune especially.

Last edited by Chamber; 02-15-2010 at 07:03 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #112
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good....!....now Speeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaak Admiral Swanny
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:16 PM   #113
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Oh there you go tryin' to edit me again....naughty naughty.

And yes...Salusa Secundus is from the books in the Dune Universe .......which I highly recommend.....the original 6 books by Frank Herbert anyways......God Emperor of Dune especially.
to you too chamber!

frank herbert rocks

love to all

hehe m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #114
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

The Galactic gossip tabloid 'THE TRUTH' has it, that Wainwraight & Seven of Nine are having a secret affair of the 5th kind...
Old 02-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #115
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are in safe hands
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #116
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

We Need to Cry Out a Welcome to the Galactic Federation! (An Internet Campaign with Petitions Should Begin Now)

This Awareness would suggest that individuals now give voice of whom they wish to be in contact with, who they wish to work with. Rather than working with those powers that were hidden for so long, that worked behind the surface as they did; they being the Greys, the Reptilians, the Orions; that a voice go out calling for, and inviting back the Galactic Federation: the Sirians, the Arcturians, and all others of the Galactic Federation who are here to assist at this time. It is even seen that an Internet campaign may be launched, where individuals put out a proclamation, even a petition that is circulated on Internet, a petition requesting assistance at this time by the Galactic Federation, requesting that it be now seen and acknowledged that mankind is starting to understand and recognize that they have been duped by their own governments and that they wish to break free of this and get out of the contract their governments made on their behalf.

Individuals should state that they do not hold to the contracts allegedly made on their behalf and that they wish now to truly welcome the Galactic Federation, those higher forces that have been the guardians of mankind for so long, but have done so from beyond. This Awareness wishes even to say beyond the veil. They have stayed relatively hidden and have not exposed themselves as much as those current extraterrestrial forces that are prevalent in the skies. They are also in the skies above, have assisted where they can, but have been shackled largely from being more open in their assistance because of the alleged contracts made by the governments with those forces that would subjugate humanity to its own realm.

Indeed, many of those ruling powers, including the 13 powerful families, the Illuminati, the Free Masons, the Triumvirate; those controlling powers have long worked with those hidden extraterrestrial forces, against humanity, against the well-being and welfare of humanity. It is time now for humanity to rise up, and say "No more! Enough! This is not my agreement! This is not something that I say yes to! I call to those forces that would free us and assist us! I call to the Galactic Federation as an aware sentient being, that I wish to say YES to those beings who work with us, who would assist us, who would help us grow and expand.

Members Who Know the Internet Well Should Start Now

For those who have understanding of what this Awareness is speaking of, who know the Internet well enough that they could put together a proclamation that can be circulated into human consciousness, that can be passed out and passed along the cyber waves, that this Awareness recommends that this be done. It will have great value and give voice to those who know that the Galactic Federation, those higher forces who would work with society and with humanity are only waiting for the invitation to do so. Let the voice speak out. Let the voice now be heard.

QUESTIONER:

(Thank you) I am hopeful, perhaps CAC will come forth and initiate this for us, so that we can all take part, and the rest of humanity can become aware of it, because we do appreciate whatever the Galactic Federation would offer. Thank you.

COSMIC AWARENESS:

The Galactic Federation is that level of higher consciousness and awareness that is here to assist humanity, but also to assist in this time of great need and great change and great upheaval; this time of Ascension, and it waits only to be invited.

QUESTIONER:

Indeed, it is invited I'm sure by all of the members and humanity. Thank you. We do appreciate this very much. It gives hope in times when it is needed.

COSMIC AWARENESS:

This Awareness agrees, and asks if the energizer has any other questions at this time.

A New 5 Planet Solar System is Discovered (There are Billions of Planets that Contain Lifeforms)

QUESTION:

On a related question, there were two articles in the morning paper. One is about astronomers finding a 5-planet solar system, and it talks about a new planet about 45 times bigger than the earth, but at a similar distance from its sun, a star known as 55 Cancri, the astronomers said yesterday. There is a website: http://www.nasa.government/audience/...lecom2007/1106 Is this particular solar system relevant to ours in any way?

COSMIC AWARENESS:

This Awareness does not see a great relevancy; however, what It does suggest by this discovery is that there are indeed many millions, even billions of possibilities where life could have developed and perhaps has developed. This Awareness speaks this in terms of how a scientist would speak it or see it. This Awareness simply states that of course this is so. There are billions of other planets that do contain life on many different levels, including other forms of human life. This is the relevancy of this discovery. It is not particularly relevant in terms of the human journey, the humanity of this planet at this time.

QUESTIONER:

That's amazing. We always knew that there was life on other planets, right?

COSMIC AWARENESS:

This is most definitely the case. There is even life on this planet.

QUESTIONER:

Sometimes.

COSMIC AWARENESS:

Sometimes.

The Newly Discovered Planet Gliese 581c

(There Are 12 Planets That Contain Human Life)

QUESTIONER:

There is one other planet with a question. This is referring to Gliese 581c. There is information on the Internet. It's received 177,000 hits on this particular planet. It is suggesting that it's twice the gravity of earth, It's more massive. It's too far for man. It has four seasons and 13 days. Is this relevant to earth at all?

Cosmic Awareness:

Is it stated where this planet is?

QUESTIONER:

It's been detected around a red dwarf star located some 20.5 light years away, which is about right next door as far as astronomical distances go. One other thing, there are similar temperatures to earth. Temperatures range from 0 to 40 degrees Celsius, which makes the presence of liquid water possible.

COSMIC AWARENESS:

Is there a reference to the constellation that this planet is in?

QUESTIONER:

Not in the information that I've seen so far.

COSMIC AWARENESS:

Planet Earth is Known as the Child's Planet

This Awareness will speak to this manner in generalities. Again, this is yet another possibility for human life, and as such, is relevant. This Awareness does see that this particular planet and this system that it is was one of the planets that contained human life; that which is known as human life, versus that which would be perhaps reptilian in nature or Zeta Reticuli. There are those 12 planets that contain human life. The planet earth is the 12th and it is known as the child's planet, for it is that which is the developing a child-like knowledge, knowing base of humanness, humanity, which is why it is considered as important by the other 11 planets that hold human life.

It is time for the child planet to undergo rites of passage, for it to grow up and assume its rightful place in the Federation of human life: the 12 planets. This is one of the planets that this Awareness is seeing has been mentioned. It feels that it may be within the Pleiadian system that this planet exists, but It does not have enough information at this time. It simply wishes in a general way to express this context of 12 planets that hold human life and that they evolved at different levels at different speeds, and this is to be seen as the older brother, if you will, to the child planet earth.

QUESTIONER:

Amazing. Thank you. I appreciate that information. That's all the information I have so far. Is there a closing message, or does Awareness wish to discuss any other topic?

CLOSING MESSAGE:

It's Time for Mass Consciousness to Take a Leap to the Next Level of Awareness

COSMIC AWARENESS:

This Awareness is prepared to present a closing message at this time. This Awareness just spoke to the issue and to the matter of this planet being that which is known as the child planet, that which is the consciousness of a child, but a child will grow up; a child will become a teenager at some point, and eventually even an adult. It is time for the mass consciousness to take the leap into the next level of awareness, the next level of development. One could use the term "teenager" but this Awareness would equate it more to the level of young adult, who is willing now to take greater responsibility for their participation in the affairs or the universe, of the cosmos.

The child analogy works only to the degree that it is meant to be understood that this is reference to a non-responsible attitude, which could of course include the rebellious teenage type attitude. That is why this Awareness does not wish to say that humanity on planet earth in its Ascension process is moving into a teenager state. It is beyond that. It is more the state akin to the young adult, willing and ready now to take responsibility for themselves and to become a true and responsible member of society. This society this Awareness is referring to, refers not only to human society, but to the Galactic society; to that which is the Galactic Federation, a federation of the 12 planets that hold human life who are willing now, indeed desirous now, of bringing the child planet into alignment with the older sisters and brothers.

The aboriginal people of North America have long known of the star nation's peoples: the planets that have held human life. It was seen and understood that the star nation's people, that which is also known as the Galactic Federation, seeded human life on this planet, many many millions of years ago. They are interested now in helping the child planet to return back into the fold, not ever having truly abandoned, but also not interfering too much in that experience that humanity needed.

This Awareness reminds all that this is not simply in context to physical evolution, but it is also in context to spiritual, emotional and mental evolution also. It also involves the multidimensional levels of consciousness and thus, becomes a very complicated matter indeed.

This Awareness simply wishes to introduce at this time the concept of the 12 planets that hold human life as a way of understanding that humanity has always been a part of a greater context, a greater confederation.

Even that which is known as the Ascension process is simply returning back into alignment at this time, with that greater consciousness, that greater confederation. This Awareness most definitely invites further questions on this issue and on this matter.

QUESTIONER:

Thank you very much. We are coming to the end of the tape. Did you wish to continue?

COSMIC AWARENESS:

This Awareness is complete at this time.

QUESTIONER:

It was a very good session. I appreciated all of the information that came forth.

The Law of Gratitude is given and a count of 12 is given.

Source:http://www.cosmicawareness.org/html/...html#collusion
Old 02-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #117
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Really evolved beings do not need to become Earth's chapperons, Is the GL launching themselves as a new political party?

Really evolved beings will help us if we ask them and it is in Divine Right Order (like the Guardian Alliance of the Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds) no strings attached, like one will help a brother in need

The GF are so human and needy of love and approval... nothing new then
Old 02-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #118
Swanny
I dont need a label !

GF posts are always good for a laugh
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:41 AM   #119
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes Admiral Swani you are so right!
Old 02-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #120
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We Need to Cry Out a Welcome to the Galactic Federation! (An Internet Campaign with Petitions Should Begin Now)

AND THAT'S AN ORDER!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #121
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good channeling Swanster
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #122
Giusmar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
As you wish!

SaLuSa 12-February-2010

That which was hidden continues to be revealed, and so it will continue as you are entering new times where the truth and honesty will be the order of the day. For too long deception and dishonesty have blighted politics, and led to outright corruption. It has figured in all walks of life and supported the greed for wealth and power. When all are treated fairly and wealth is shared, the need to resort to other means to acquire it becomes unnecessary. Inequality is something you are longer prepared to put up with, and your intent that it shall be changed will manifest the result that will bring it about. Indeed Dear Ones, with your awakening and growth in consciousness you have realised that what you seek is your right. Used correctly the resources of Earth can comfortably meet your needs, but only when you move forward into an age of technological evolution. Almost at a stroke problems such as pollution will disappear, and new sources of energy will be non-polluting and freely available. Your whole outlook will change and life will become what it was always meant to be, one free from stress and instead a joyful and happy experience.

Working together so that every one benefits will replace competition, and no one will be held to ransom to share them. Instead of the survival of the fittest or strongest, those more able will help others who struggle. The satisfaction of sharing and knowing that no one is in need is a sign that the energy of love is strong and active. Working towards making all as One is a universal goal, and becomes more successful as you move through the higher dimensions. Your challenge however is to overcome the dark forces and their disruption, to first bring peace and harmony to Earth. With all of the forces of Light working with you that achievement looms large, and already its birthing pangs are being felt.

The move towards major changes continues, and our allies are busy pulling the net tighter round the last cabal. Their hands are tied in many respects, and their plans for world domination lay in tatters. Events have progressed too far for any revival and their control is waning. They are no longer able to work as a complete unit, and thereby it is their demise. However the Light workers are used to working in small groups, and that is their strength. Disclosure is now at the crossroads, and it is up to those in power to soon make a decision as to when it will be announced. It is still the key to much that awaits this first action, which is so near to being taken.

In the way that you measure time, it must be hard to believe that 10 years have already passed since this century commenced. Yet it is not surprising inasmuch that you believe time has speeded up, as it has from your perception. This is another indication that the changes are happening, and eventually you will have a different point of reference. When you have the ability to move backwards or forwards in time, it is easier to accept that it is all in the Now. Time for you is exaggerated inasmuch that your life span is so short, and so much is measured by your age. That completely changes when you ascend and find that you do not age, and live a life literally for as long as you desire. You are immortal and know that to be a fact, so there is evermore to do exactly what you will and no limit to the time involved.

Following Ascension so much is going to be new, and for most of you your life will bear little resemblance to what it is now. There will no physical pain such as many experience, and living will be a complete pleasure and bring you happiness and satisfaction. There will be no unfulfilled wishes, as having reached a state of complete trustworthiness you can experience whatever you desire. Since you will have the powers to create whatever you require, money will have long disappeared as it will be not be needed.

By now you are likely to have realised that our way of thinking is different to yours. As ascended Beings it is based on our connection with the Light energies, which are expressed in all we do. As we love and respect others so we love and respect ourselves. That is important, as so many of you denigrate yourselves and harm your bodies without any respect for the godly temple that it is. Love yourselves without reservations regardless of mistakes you may have made, as life is for living and experience is exactly what you came for. Live life as an ambassador of Light spreading it wherever you go, and you will be lifting others up. Each of you affects all others, and the result is your creation of a mass consciousness. It is what you draw from and determines the level you are at during the cycle of duality. However, as an individual soul you can and do rise above it though your own efforts.

It obviously helps you to have an awareness of how life evolves, so that instead of aimlessly travelling through it you can focus on what should be your objective. Knowing where you are going enables you to focus your energy, where it will do the most good for you. This is why there have never been so many teachers on Earth at this time, or contact through channels such as this one. You cannot have too much information, and it has to given in such a way that it satisfies those who approach it from different points of view. You will all eventually find the absolute truth, and the opportunity exists now to find what you seek.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and on behalf of the Galactic Federation bid you well in your seeking. A lot may cross your path but be discerning, as that which is of the Light should resonate with you.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Source: www.niburu.nl
These words sound perfect! They have the right vibrations!!!!
Giusmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #123
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Admiral Swanny, my friend, you're gonna wet your pants on this one!

Answers to questions to Hatonn
22-04-2005

HATONN: Good morning!
BOB T: Good morning; we highly appreciate this opportunity to see if we can get some clarity on some things. So here are some questions I have put together this morning I think that are representative of a those things going on the minds of many of us at this time and we understand respect the secrecy in many of these matters. So what we are asking is a clarification of these things. Some of these questions do contain several directly related sub questions so I am wondering should I ask the main question and then the sub questions separately or is one unit?
HATONN: As you wish.

BOB T: Ok the first one I will just ask the entire question. We have been told that the Federation has been meeting with all members of the Senate and Congress and many of them have come back to the light and now support bringing this country back to constitutional law. Because none of this is seen publicly just what are these enlightened members of Congress doing now? Are they still rubber stamping those non constitutional bills sent from the White House, and is business going on as usual?
HATONN: My dear ones this is a time in this country, the United States of America when many changes are taking place behind the scenes. These changes are not to be sprung upon the public all of a sudden all at once, as some would think. This may have been the way it would have been at one time, however circumstances have rendered these, this bringing forth all at once, to not be as wise a choice as it once was.

Therefore we are working with these members of Congress and the Senate to bring about a vast array of changes. We are laying the groundwork with them. In the meantime they are going about business as usual to a point, enough to keep going what is already in place. Now there is reason for this and this reason is that up to a certain point the appearance of business as usual warrants being kept going. For when we begin to bring forth all of the reform, all of that has come before will be rendered obsolete moot, gone.

There will not be any of these, lets say, unfortunate points, laws, acts, bills, put into action in a progressive manner for to go beyond a certain point with the results of them would be to bring more of the tyranny to the people. It is in a way you might call in a state of neutrality it is giving time for us to work with those here who have come to the light to realize the power that they have to stand in the love that they are. To stand in that power and work with us to bring a more just, a more equitable, a more peaceful and loving and Divine form of governance to the people.

There will not be as I said, any irrevocable actions brought in this process. In this time that we are being given you might say giving ourselves we are being able to set into motion the ability to almost like, figuratively with a flick of the switch, to set the new measures into action, into movement, into place and this would in turn remove all of this other stuff that is in front right now.

So we are working with the members of Congress and the Senate in this manner there is much, as I said much being done in the background to set this all into place. There have been certain measures taken to assure that these new changes are not messed with. When this process is complete, when all of this has been set in place, all of the changes are ready, then we should be able to bring forward to the public what we have planned by way of announcement. Until then it is best that I not give you detail as to that announcement. This will come and there will be updates at various stages in order for the security of this to hold, and in order for the safety of certain individuals to be assured. We must keep this secretive from the public until it is such time that it can be brought forward.

BOB T: Ok the other day you said that there were maybe 76% of the Senate and Congress has come around to being willing to work for the country so where does that leave us with some of the others who maybe still refuse to come to that?
HATONN: we are now at 89%.
BOB T: Oh! That's great!
HATONN: Yes!

BOB T: Ok the next question is, you sort of answered it but anyway here is the question. You made us aware of the CNN announcement that was scheduled to be announced a few days ago. This announcement was to be with the Chief Justice publicly issuing warrants for the arrest of the 9/11 perpetrators, as we understand it. We were told that something went wrong and maybe a kidnapping or something to stop this public announcement. So does that mean there were no backup plans to bring this announcement to the public maybe even from a secret location? All we see is no further mention of this pivotal announcement since that initial statement from the Federation. Please tell us what you can about this matter. It is hard to fathom that no backup plans were well rehearsed and in place to bring forth such an important announcement.
HATONN: First I will address the last statement. We did have backup plans already to go. However when the incident happened, of the hostages taken, this provided us with a whole new premise on which to build our next step. We of course had anticipated that they would pull some shenanigans. We knew of the possibility of several that they may choose. We knew full well that when their choice, when they enacted it, then we would be able to instantaneously choose our course of action, whether it was to rely on the backup plan to go and make the announcement anyway, or two gain new ground on which to bring more.

You see what happened was this. We saw the potential for what happened, we saw though their action this ferreted out some others, some people who we weren't sure would play a pivotal role in this and so they, in other words, in a way they played their ace card and we were ready to act on it. It gave us new insight, gave us new information on which to build another plan.

We must always be ready in life at any given moment to make an abrupt right turn, 90° angle, to see, to recognize an opportunity for something that will fit the moment and supercede a possible backup that has already been planned and this is what happened. Therefore we decided not only to cancel the announcement that night, but to also request to not have that C-SPAN coverage of 911, of that book. We requested them to postpone that for a while because we have another plan that is being formulated, and I cannot divulge what that is right now. But rest assured we ask that you trust that this is well in hand and because of what happened that night we have been given a new direction and its feels and it looks real firm for us. That’s all I can say about that right now.

BOB T: Ok just a little follow-up on that it would be my thinking that at the time the Federation and those other officials that are involved actually decide that this is the time for this announcement, at that time nothing would actually stop it. There would be no more ability by those to stop it.
HATONN: Yes that is correct, we of course, we are able to see a certain degree into the future and this is where a lot of our decision making comes from. And when we are able to see into the future, there is a certain energy that we will see that will tell us it is time now, this the moment in which we can bring forward this announcement. This energy, as we look forward into the future at any given moment, the energy will have a certain air, a certain look to it, a feel. It is a feeling that represents the void. Anything, any action that comes as a result of any other action always creates a certain pattern ahead of it. And when we see just ahead of a probable announcement, when we see that there is the void ahead of it, then we know that that is the time in which we can bring it forward, we have that that second time.

And understanding the nature of time, which I'm sure many of you do right now, you understand time is not this staid, calculated, regular thing, entity that you know you've been living with where one minute surely follows another and another, and surely Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, April, May, June, July follow all consecutively. You are finding out this is merely part of the illusion that time is malleable, that time can be transcended, that time can be traveled in. And this is what I speak of.

Time is a constant that can be rotated and stretched and contracted and twisted, and so in this way when there is nothing, no result, think of karma. Think of when one action begets another there is always the result of an action. The nature of that result can be read as a vibration by those of us who can read that. And so when a resultant energy shows itself, presents itself from the action we can see the nature of the action. When we see that there is a neutral, a void, a potential that is not filled in, then we know the result is open, and that it's our time to bring it forth.

BOB T: You have told us that the entire Bush administration is under a kind of house arrest in the basement of the White House. This took place several days ago. However what we see in the news is that Bush has gone on a trip someplace, and Cheney attended the Oklahoma bombing anniversary with Bill Clinton yesterday. What can you tell us to reconcile this mystery?
HATONN: Realize that the Illuminati have created clones from these ones. We have done this for a reason. Once again think of the public, think of their reaction if they were to suddenly realize, well I haven't seen the President for several days, I haven't seen any of them for several days, weeks possibly. They would begin to worry. Also think about the position that the Illuminati are in; think of all of this enactment of the things they've been up to. All must appear for the time being as if all is business as usual. If this were not to be we could have mass hysteria on our hands. Think of all the people who respect and support this regime. Think of all the ones who really feel that this regime is the best one for them right now, all the ones who feel that their vote was represented by the present regime.

Think of the state of panic that could result if they thought that their leaders were being held hostage, in their eyes, by aliens, if they were told that at this point with out knowing certain facts about their leaders. If we were to spring this on them right now without more of this evidence coming forth bit by bit, without the energy of light workers establishing this increase in vibration that effects everyone on the planet, there could be a real situation that would challenge all of you light workers and us to something that would be unfortunate for the people to experience. Therefore we have a carefully orchestrated plan that we are following. Within that plan is flexibility, as is how I’ve outlined before. In that flexibility we have had to choose other actions as the moment warrants.

We do not intend to see anyone harmed, anyone. We do not intend to give anyone any undue duress. We strive to have this all happen with as little resistance to the light and the love and the compassion as is possible. For as these vibrations, the ascension vibration, the Christed energies raise themselves throughout humanity some people who resistance it are in discomfort; their bodies are being challenged to a great degree. This is unfortunate, however it is their choice.

Therefore we strive and we intend to bring this about in as comforting a fashion as we can. Something that creates a vibration that assists them to come to resolution with the fear that they may feel for this rise in vibration is a healing vibration. It's like a soothing balm over frayed nerves. So as we progress in our plan this is also going on. It s like this cool mountain breeze washing down on all the fever that could be taking place and building within the bodies of humanity.

BOB T: You brought us a message that the Federation was having a meeting with the press and certain high government officials in the White House. Was this a secret meeting for only certain parties, certain press officials invited? Are they in their gag orders, and what was the purpose of such a meeting?
HATONN: The purpose of this meeting, which was, yes it was a by invitation only meeting, and it was for specific, let's say, top officials in the media, the worldwide media. In that we were laying the groundwork once again for the purification of the media for these new changes that are coming forth. It's like a debriefing, and yes it was very successful. We were met with very little resistance, in fact most of the ones who came, and by the way, all except one who were invited were present, and we have since then been in touch with that one and have offered to him to come at anytime he feels and we will inform him of what took place. He appears to be considering it, and this is very helpful. He is from China and we are most hopeful and we feel that this is just a matter of time before he will come forward too.

This was deemed vitally important at this stage of the development. For reasons that they are now able to weigh one against the other of what is presented now and what will be presented. They're able to see how they can overlap one to the other, and we are working with them in being able to present this so that it isn't all a complete turnaround all at once. They are working with us now in presenting certain elements of the truth, and this is going to be part of that raising of the energies of acceptance that humanity is undergoing.

BOB T: We’ve just been recently made aware that a court case is being prepared to bring the perpetrators of 9/11 to justice. We know it takes a long time for court case evidence to be compiled, and the hearings and rebuttals and all that to take place, so does the court case have to come forward before any of this can be announced, or is that something that will be done later? How does this work?
HATONN: Remember what I had said before about something may be making an abrupt 90 degrees return along the way; this is the potential. As it stands now we are still in the probability that the 9/11 issue will be brought forward initially. Of course as I say this is not written in stone. This is the highest likelihood. The energy is of the most ease in bringing this forward, and the most beneficial for the further information that we’ll be bringing forward. We also intend to involve as many familiar public faces, earth people, in these announcement as is possible. For in that as well people will feel safer, more in tune with what is being told them. Familiarity is a key factor here and above all else in this proceeding we keep the welfare of the people in mind. This is the key motivator and consideration in this whole picture.

BOB T: Okay, I'm sure that you and all the rest of the Federation know that we light workers sometimes have a hard time integrating all these messages, some of them seem to be disjointed. That's just because we can't see the overview of it all so would you like to make some kind of an overview statement now of this whole issue as how it stands and what the light workers can do to further this whole process?
HATONN: Well in a nutshell, if you can picture a huge nutshell, I will say this, and then I may expand on it. We are bringing to this beautiful planet an opportunity to set aside all of the shadows that have for so long been perpetrated on this beautiful earth in the lives of all of humanity.

Matters not who has produced the shadows; it was all designed from the start to have shadows interspersed with the sun with the light of truth. What we are doing now is rescuing those who have lost their way because they did not realize how far they would fall. We are in the process of obliterating those shadows from the face of the earth forever, and we are doing it in cooperation with all of you, every single one of you on this planet. Without you and your energy that seed of light within that always tenaciously has kept that light of truth strong and sure so that you would never lose your way. With that you are lending us your support so beautifully, so truthfully that we are able to come here and assist you in this.

You have given us all such a beautiful gift in carrying out these eons of time, experience, and expression. We are expressing to you are gratitude, our unbounded love, our extreme compassion for all of you. And in so doing you are meeting us with such wild abandon, releasing of the fears, becoming a little children again, and we are seeing the light spring forth, that little seed of light in each and everyone of you burst forth into flame of glory.

And so as we set down our plans in cooperation with all of you we do so in an energy that is filled with love and promise. All of the interweaving that is taking place in the tapestry that is being formed is a cooperative venture. Sometimes in a tapestry you have to go underneath and do a little weaving and bring it back up through order to complete the circle.

Some of those inter-weavings that come from underneath, come from the other side are necessary in order to connect where you are. It all makes for perfect pattern and a perfect interweaving, and when the finished product stands in your lives and our lives we will all be able to see the perfection from both sides and then both sides will be rendered as one.

You're all beautiful beings, and we appreciate the patience that you have. And we appreciate the understanding that we see beaming forth from you as we touch your hearts and your souls with our information. We love seeing the growth that you are making as you stretch the limit, stretch the limit of your understanding, and then discover a new understanding that brings you further. Every time you stretch the limit you allow a little more understanding of your own wisdom to flow forth and give meaning to the moment, new meaning that held for you before a big question mark. So stretch that limit as often as you think to and allow that new meaning to replace the question mark. When you do that, as you do that you will have a clearer understanding of how this intricately can lead you to your freedom and to the peaceful new world that you are creating.

BOB T: Thank you Hatonn. I would like to sum it all up with this question for you. Are you the Hatonn that walks in the Christed Light of the Great Creator?
HATONN: I Am That I Am, As Are All of You.

BOB T: Thank you, and on behalf of ourselves, and all of humanity, with great respect, gratitude and admiration; Ascended Masters and all those who are helping us bring this grand plan to a close.
HATONN: And I thank all of you for your part in all of this.

Thank you Hatonn
Love, Nancy Tate

Bron: http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=7409

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 02-17-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #124
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #125
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the latest from the Galactic Federation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpuq...eature=related
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote