Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 06:16 AM   #51
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Yes, last I heard he had a non-optimum computer.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #52
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

In Voyager II, Ashayana also explains the Galactic Federation's role, normally working head to head with the Fallen Angels. But apparently there have been some periods in which they have signed treaties with the Guardian Alliance. One of these periods was from 1992 to September 2000, as usual it was never worth the paper it was written on (not that they use paper but they do write on different more durable materials)

Anyway, channelers normally act in good faith but since they do not have any training there is not knowing who they are really channeling

No beneficial being will take over the body of a human to transmit messagess. It is no necessary. They use telephaty and direct cognition

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #53
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
They don't use the term "Admiral" Swanny - try "Commander" instead..
It's a new rank especially for me, I was happy to be a Captain but they think Admiral suits me better
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #54
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
It's a new rank especially for me, I was happy to be a Captain but they think Admiral suits me better

suit you sir
love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 02-05-2010 at 11:23 AM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #55
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now Now Swanny before you get anyone else involved you should probably tell them about the initiation to get into the GFL?

You know the one where they abduct you, tie you down and preform surgery to remove the top of your skull so Ascended Masters can line up and krap on your brain

Last edited by Aztar; 02-05-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #56
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast

Sorry Aztar but with my special rank I didn't have to be initiated, red carpet all the way. Oh and a nice bottle of beer at the end.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #57
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast

Sorry Aztar but with my special rank I didn't have to be initiated, red carpet all the way. Oh and a nice bottle of beer at the end.
i hear its all in the handshake , and with whom hate to think what you had to do to get that position, but a certain alian probe in south park springs to mind

love m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-05-2010, 01:38 PM   #58
Swanny
I dont need a label !

No probing thx

Quote:
I am SaLuSa from Sirius

I am SwAnNy from The Shire of Wilt
Old 02-05-2010, 03:27 PM   #59
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

We are on the Edge
05-02-2010

Haven't we all been slightly amused by watching the Great Unraveling? How many different ways can a story be spun? When you see the Queen of England's Hologram in an Economic Summit saying she has been very rich due to the Land she owns, and she believes it is time to give back the Lands to the less fortunate...Well! There is some Galactic Spin! It is amazing to watch the stories around the Central Bank and the Worldwide scramble for funds. Everyone is broke. For the dark Holograms in government, and the Royal Families around the World, their accounts have been drained. This is the end for them. Without funds they are unable to work their schemes.

We have also noticed a change in The President. The news broadcasters have been guessing at the reason he is showing more personality lately. The reason is he is enthusiastically watching behind the scenes the complete dissolution of the old TimeLine and the puppet government Holograms he has been working with. It will be a great moment when he can work with in-the-flesh people who really care about making things right for the Many. I am not talking about Americans, I am referring to All People, Worldwide. There is a lighter mood around the White House lately watching the rest of Washington unravel. There are subtle changes, too. Where the Media used to say "The Obama Administration" they have become more specific, now saying "The Judicial Branch". In other words, if the Supreme Court Justices are making the news, the Media reports are more descriptive and less vague.

There was another Earth Quake today, this time off shore near California, as the tectonic plates under the Seas of Mother Gaia shift into place. The StarGates are open and Earth Ascension continues. Just as we clear and cleanse things from our Bodies, Mother Earth clears and cleanses things from Hers. There were no tsunami warnings from this Quake, and we help with our technology, to assist these changes in the Etheric Body of Earth, with as little damage or loss as possible.

More of you are experiencing and remembering your night work. More are asking for their Mission upgrades and Night Training. This is very encouraging to us because it means you remember that we are all Family. In order for us to work with you, you must ask. Please do continue to ask for healing in your bodies, removal of implants, healing of emotional issues, clearing out old programs, and balancing of your energetic bodies. Also ask for upgrades. You may be as detailed or as general in the request as you wish. You may want to ask by saying 'Please help me with the Highest Good in this situation'.

There are times when we have a different perspective and then may Guide you to a Higher Potential. Also ask for help healing interpersonal relationships. You may have had issues come up with those close to you as you share the Truth, as you understand it. If you are experiencing this, we Thank You. Thank You for taking the risk in your confidence and sharing the love from your heart. Each time something is said, even if others seem not to listen, or care, know that it is impacting these Ones and others around you. Every word of Truth that is spoken is like a flicker of Light and it spreads out and becomes bigger, once it has been spoken in the World of Form. This Light sparks and takes it own life, growing the Light as it goes. Let everyone know we will have Mass Decloakings, No Dates, No Nukes, No Flukes.

Do you feel the joy? Have you been able to feel the increase in joy lately as the old TimeLine crumbles right before your eyes? Have you been able to feel the joy from your Galactic Family as we make our final preparations before Landings? We are in place and we are ready. Locally we have trillions of Ships and we are almost unable to contain the excitment of reuniting with our Family. We, like you, have been eagerly anticipating reuniting with our Twin Flames. We look forward to the instant recall and the first long hug. We look forward to the New Children joining your expanding families and the changes it will bring. To have the ability to see PEACE on Earth has been a Dream held in Our Hearts for longer than Memory. To know that the struggle is nearly over, the pristine lands will be restored, and magic returns to our hearts, has all of us here, excited indeed! I wish to Thank each and every Lightworker who has patiently and steadfastly done their part in returning this Planet to Love.

The Time for Peace is Now.
~Ashtar

Source: www.galacticroundtable.com
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #60
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Talking Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
trillions of Ships
Blimey that's a lot. Wonder why they need so many?? If they was only one alien in each ship there would be trillions of them
Only 6.5 billion of us so I guess we are a bit out numbered.

I wonder who writes this rubbish

Seems the high and mighty Ashtar doesn't even know how to spell excitement

Last edited by Swanny; 02-05-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #61
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

One word: Codswallop.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #62
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
One word: Codswallop.

Exactly It amazes me that people that are supposedly woken up believe this rubbish
Old 02-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #63
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Exactly It amazes me that people that are supposedly woken up believe this rubbish
It amazes me too Swanny

Love
Old 02-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #64
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Who the heck is Tom the Ringtail Cat?

Sounds interesting
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #65
Swanny
I dont need a label !

He's one of Trancoso's mates
Old 02-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #66
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Captain Ashtar, The Ashtar Command and The Galactic Federation
by Elizabeth Trutwin
January 21, 2010

Ashtar and the Galactic Federation Work Within The Office of the Christ
Ashtar and all in the Galactic Federation work from the Office of the Christ. When the term Christ is used here it is not meant in the Christan sense, it is used in the Universal sense. All spiritual paths lead to Christ and the Holy Spirit or Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, Vishnu being the equivalent of the Christ in Hinduism. Krishna was also the premier Christ of the eastern world. All religions also lead to the God/dess. Lord Maitreya, Kalki Maitreya, is known as the Cosmic Christ. The Galactics and the Angelics work together. There are different levels in the office of the Christ. There are the Planetary Christ, Solar Christ, Galactic Christ, Universal Christ, Multiversal Christ and Cosmic Christ. Metatron is at the level of Cosmic Christ.All Masters of all religions and spiritual paths help their students become the Christ, it is not in truth a Christian term, it is a living presence which you can call any name you want: Sanada/Jesus, Lady Master Nada, Lord Buddha, Krishna, Lao Tse, Zoroaster, Kalki Maitreya, Melchizedek, Ra, Mother Sekhmet, Alcyone, Archangel Metatron, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Mother Mary, Archangel Uriel, Archangel Gabriel, Helios and Vesta, St Germain, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Lord Arcturus, Ashtar and Athena, Admiral Swanny, Lord Trancoso, Commander Hatonn, Commander Soltec, Commander Korton, Commander Monk ka, Tom the Ringtail Cat Paschat, Ka tar tek, Tek Ra. These spiritual Masters are all members of the Galactic Federation and all work from the Office of The Christ. You are created by God as a Christ. Planet Earth is already in the 5th Dimension. It is only when we work from the 3rd Dimension that we forget. Remembering is about waking up. Every Planet in every Galaxy and Universe call this a different name. All of the members of the Galactic Federation are what we call Christed ETs. When we have Decloakings and Landings we will get to see our Galactic Family. These Ones will be returning to Earth to live with us here and together with us, build Terra Nova.

Source: www.GalacticRoundTable.com
Tom the Ringtail Cat Paschat is anybody who has a can opener's friend.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #67
observer
Avalon Senior Member

John A. Keel, author of many books including, "The Mothman Prophecies", in his revised addition of, "UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse" identified this Ashtar character as one who has been around for a long time:

[Quote Mr. Keel]

"But Ashtar is not a new arrival. Variations of this name, such as Ashtaroth, Ashtar, Asharoth, etc., appear in demonological literature throughout history, both in the Orient and the Occident. Mr. Ashtar has been around a very long time posing as assorted gods and demons and now, in the modern New Age phase, as another glorious spacemen." (See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astaroth for a summary of Astaroth, AKA: Ashtaroth, and Astarot)

Further research by Mr. Keel reveals some famous names in just our recent history who have been in contact with this Ashtar character. I'm sure you will all remember Allen Noonan who just after the second world war announced to the press that he had been "chosen" by Commander Ashtar to save the world. Mr. Noonan has since dissipated into obscurity without completing his assigned task.

Then there was Dr. Charles Laughead, MD who announced to the world that Commander Ashtar of the great intergalactic council in the sky told him the world would end on December 21, 1954. (There's that pesky Dec. 21 winter solstice date again) Of course we have all been living a dream since 1954 as those who died in that great end of the world catastrophe can all attest to.

And, let's not forget, Knud Weinking of Denmark whom Mr. Commander Ashtar told to build a lead lined bomb shelter because on December 24, 1967 the world would end in a nuclear holocaust. Again, the dream continues.

Now, we are being told by Commander Ashtar, on December 21, 2012 the globe (he prefers to call earth Gaia) will split into two separate planets and all those who are "worthy" will go-off to some new dimension. My suspicions tell me the new ascended Gaia will be a platter served in a multi-course banquet dinner.

The manipulation of reality by demonic forces can be traced all the way back to the dawn of civilization. (See this link to Chapter 15 of David Icke's book, "The Biggest Secret": http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...stsecret15.htm)

How many billions of individuals believe the dogma that was written into the Torah, or the Bhagavad Gita, or the Holy Bible, or the Koran? These Draconian Reptiles and their allies are very cleaver at what they do. They've been doing it for a very long time !!!

I would be forced to award the titles of B.S., M.S., and PhD to the end of Commander Ashtar's name. (Bull S**t, More S**t, Piled higher and deeper)

Last edited by observer; 02-05-2010 at 11:13 PM.
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #68
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
Who the heck is Tom the Ringtail Cat?

Sounds interesting

dddanieljjjamesss,

Elizabeth Trutwin of the Galactic Roundtable website claims to be in contact with a whole pantheon of aliens from the Galactic Federation of Light. Among her contacts is "Tom the ringtailed cat Paschat".

In my humble opinion, ms. Trutwin is so far gone in her delusional state of mind she includes ol'Tom her cat resting comfortably on the couch in this fantasy.... Or, maybe it's ol'Tom talking to her. (I'm not sure)

Last edited by observer; 02-05-2010 at 11:58 PM.
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #69
Swanny
I dont need a label !

You have to be daft as a brush to believe in the gfl
Old 02-06-2010, 12:15 AM   #70
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You have to be daft as a brush to believe in the gfl
Admiral, you are way out of line!
For, if the GFL isn't real, neither are you & I!
Old 02-06-2010, 04:39 AM   #71
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could Humans on other planets have gone along completely with the Reptilian Agenda? We seem to be a Planet in Rebellion...in good ways...and in bad ways. So...how can Responsible Freedom be maximized for All Races? Governance is the most important issue for me. Actually...Survival might be slightly more important. No...I am resolved..."Give Me Liberty - Or Give Me Death".

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #72
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Excues me but all those galactic fleets are very sexist and shauvinistic..
Why aren't there any women? No Lady this or lady that, or Princess..whatever her name could be...
just this tells me that is a BIG LIE....

LADY BURGUNDIA from fleet number 39838348488888899999w88e9w89998999
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #73
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Why aren't there any women? No Lady this or lady that, or Princess..whatever her name could be...

Well you know all the fallen angelics are sexists, chauvinistic, hierarchycal and look you down types (breeding is sooo important for them) no matter wether they are thotians, reptilians, annus, or thetans...

Hence I chose the Krystiac races where there is none of the above. Egalitarism and self resposibility that is the key

Love
Old 02-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #74
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:

im with you burgundia......i guess people will believe in what they wish to believe in *shrugs*, still live and let live.
captin mogs x

so dont want to be the one in the red top....eeeeeek!

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #75
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

It's because it's just a couple of blokes that had a few beers one night and decided to play a trick on people
I bet they are laughing their heads of at the people lapping up this sh*t