Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

Jordan has good intentions and excellent information. I would caution anyone who watches this interview to remember that he is a researcher, not a prophet. His knowledge about the future is not any more clear than your own. I liked the entire interview except for the end where he told us we are all doomed and there is nothing we can do about it. He has chosen his timeline, do not let him choose yours!

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

I'm one for positivity but at the current moment- state of planet, pollution laden technology, GMO foods, mass starvation, created disease/sickness industry, greed and profit over people etc; etc; the list goes on and on. I wonder if it's just a pipe dream- this very positive thinking that soon it's going to change. And sure it has to change at grass roots level- that's what I've been involved with for more than 25 years but it hasn't gone full scale.

That said- I am working with a few other people into turning new technologies into a reality- we just have to wait and see if the investors are going to give us the money!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
Stella Octangula
Avalon Senior Member

Jordan is a talented and experienced symbologist.

Let us apply the same “Illumined” symbols that Jordan spoke of to the primary formative experience of his entire life… the incident that shaped the fundamentals of his current message:

In the 1st half of his interview he spoke of an omnipresent cross-cultural & ancient symbol of the illumined: the sun (or sun disk) with rays emanating from it (often seen with a triangular or pyramidal form attached) rising between two mountains.

He goes on to say that the entire body of his life’s work was influenced by an initial face-to-face interaction with an extraterrestrial humanoid that occurred in North Hollywood when he was an impressionable 19 year-old boy. The ET was his girlfriend’s father. In this exchange, the fatherly ET said that WE brought you (Jordan) to LA. You have a job to do that you will do for US later in your life.

To win Jordan’s complete attention, the ET recounted a very personal experience that occurred with Jordan when he was a scant 8 years old. He told Jordan things that only a telepath would know. The ET said, “We know these things because WE were there.”

The ET proceeded to call in 3 disk shaped UFOs in a TRIANGULAR formation that hovered over the house where this exchange took place. Jordan said that the disks appeared to come from Griffith Park and halted over his location in North Hollywood.

SO, a triangular or pyramidal grouping of 3 SUN-like glowing DISKs (or sun disks) appeared to come over the mountain from Griffith Park. From North Hollywood (a place I have worked for decades), Griffith Park appears when one peers down the 101 Hollywood Freeway… Also known as the Hollywood Pass… a flat road that, from this vantage point, passes betwixt two peaks of the Hollywood “mountains.”

Essentially, a pyramidal formation of glowing sun disks “rose” between two mountains to arrive and hover over Jordan’s 19 year-old self. He described the disks as exhibiting radial, vivid laser-like colors that were slowly rotating in pie-like sections… (OR RAYS).

It seems as if these ETs performed a real-time show of “Iluminati” symbolism… A triangle formation of 3 colored sun disks glowing with illumined “rays” of color slowly rose betwixt two mountainous peaks of the “Holly-Wood” hills.

When this symbolic synchronicity is realized, one may understand who inspired Jordan to give his “doomish” perspective on the state of current affairs on our small blue sphere.

Jordan has synthesized vast amounts of great information over 42 years of research.

However, is he guided and protected by a group of Illuminati ETs that want these ancient secrets revealed, YET, on THEIR terms? Do the terms include an embedded message that the Illuminati posses omnipresent power that cannot be overcome by a mere human? Does this covert, dis-empowering message create a sense of LEARNED HELPLESSNESS or HOPELESSNESS in the reciever?

As Jordan suggests, IS resistance truly FUTILE?

In a word: NO.

Don’t give your power away. Learn from Jordan yet consider his sources.

WE humans are more powerful than one could possibly imagine… if we so chose that reality.

Love one Another and do not fall victim to fear.
Stella Octangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #4
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I liked the entire interview except for the end where he told us we are all doomed and there is nothing we can do about it. He has chosen his timeline, do not let him choose yours!
Very wise words tone3jaguar.

If anyone is in doubt as to the influence their thoughts have on reality then i highly suggest exploring this subject and trying it out for ones self.

The thing that seems to be happening in my reality, this may not apply to everyone, as this seems to be the way things are going. Is that the time between the emotionally charged visualisation and the manifestation appears to be getting shorter and shorter as time goes by.

I'm almost afraid to start a sentance now without first saying "in my reality". Are any of you guys experiencing this time phenomina?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate you pointing out that to all of us Tone3 and you Stella are very observant yourself. Your words make my soul sing with joy that others are accepting them for what they are worth.

It is all up to us and if we are willing to accept defeat out of all of this we will be doomed. We must only see the true ending that we all desire in light

I read that Tone3 sees all of these crafts in our skies and I know in my heart they are helping us with the grids of lightness that is needed to shut out the darnkness that is within.

It is to all of our work together to bring forth the end we so desire and together we will do so.

Its been tried many times before and this time there is no doubt in my mind that we will suceed.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
Spregovori

I agree with Maxwell. The people are STUPID. But no only that...they know what is going on..they sometimes even partly acknowledged it (darn government all corrupted) but they ignore it. They do not care.

I do not agree with the: all is lost. NO!

At the very end he said something like: I am here to inform those that are willing to listen....to people who want to change...to help those who want to know...

So what he is saying is (that is what I think): US is screwed and most of the world also...since they do not listen...but those who do..they can be helped.

But than again...can the ignorant majority drag those who listen down with them?
Old 10-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Jordan seems to be under the impression that the past determines the future. This is why he believes that things will get worse and never better. I hope that he finds his way out of this self imposed tunnel vision as to the probable outcomes of the future. He should know after studying fringe information for as long as he has that anything is possible. Perhaps he is due for another visit from his ET friends to remind him that he did not come here to be enslaved.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You yourself, visualize all the crafts that are around our planet. They are here to most deffinately help us, I feel it in my soul. If they wanted to hurt us they wouldn't hestitate to do so.

I hope he comes around and sees the truth and he must not see only doom and gloom. I see happiness and have a glorious feeling knowing that our grids are being so enlightened with the help of all these crafts.

Jordan has given up hope and I pray he will find it and see how the human race will come together to bring about the change we want as had been tried many times before. Jordan is a brilliant man and I'm sure he will come around and with our help we can help him as he has done so much to bring this to our awareness.

I am excited in watching this happen right before our eyes.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-13-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #9
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we can all change his mind. My thought is that if we're all doomed, then why not just throw up our hands or shoot ourselves in the head. Somewhere inside of him he has got to believe there is a chance, otherwise what is the point of him even doing the interview....for a precious few who might listen? So, okay, we listen, we know...now what? The logic just isn't there.

If we're doomed, what are we to do with the knowledge that we believe that he has brought to us? I do not believe we are doomed. I don't think this is why I am here,just to be blown to smitherines. I believe I am here as one of many to keep that from happening and maybe, just maybe that father of the young girl was a misinformation plant, as well as some of the other information he has tapped into. Sometimes, the more we know, the less we see.

I too think he is a brilliant man but all of the negatives have convinced him that there is not a chance in hell that the "white brotherhood" is going to get us out of this mess. After all, it's really a terrestrial battle over turf and souls. It's gonna be interesting to say the least.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:41 AM   #10
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Jordan's almost the only researcher I've come across who claims that the hostile ETs aren't greatly outnumbered by the unhostile ones.

If he's wrong about that, then it's probably quite unlikely that humanity is doomed.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:55 AM   #11
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Do not stay stuck with the notoriety of the man. He has dig a lot, but certainly does not grasp the whole picture. He is right about a spiritual war, the price being the control of our souls, but he certainly did not focused his research in the spiritual realms. Because if he would have done so, his conclusion would be different.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #12
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I take Jordan with a grain of salt because his comparing a ship's berth to birth certificates because the words sound the same is really stretching things to me.
But i find him totally fascinating and enjoy his lectures/interviews.
And he's been doing it for years making him quite the pioneer in his field.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:51 AM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I take Jordan with a grain of salt because his comparing a ship's berth to birth certificates because the words sound the same is really stretching things to me.
But i find him totally fascinating and enjoy his lectures/interviews.
And he's been doing it for years making him quite the pioneer in his field.
You would be wrong then because Jordan is telling us the truth.

Ralph Epperson is the one you would like to do a research on to see how all of this fits together........I guarantee you, he will blow your mind

Unfortunately Jordan is right on target with what he said.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:00 AM   #14
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I find some of his concepts seem to be extremely fundamentalist. At the risk of sounding "holier than thou," I have to say that many fundamentalist notions are considered proved to be flat-out 100% invalid or nonsensical by all professional philosophers at universities other than, perhaps, the Vatican's.

In particular, it is simply a fact that the whole notion that there is or even can be some or any kind of battle between good and evil is simply nonsensical. (As any Hindu, Buddhist or Taoist can tell you, good and evil simply have no relationship to each other.)

I also have difficulty making much sense of the notion that there is some kind of battle over "human souls", other than in the political sense. You [I]are[I] your soul. As long as you have a physical body, it is part of your soul just as much as any other part of you. When you die, you separate not just from your physical body but also from the electromagnetic field your thoughts and feelings have created -- which is your personality, and is certainly not your soul. One of the agreed classic works of twentieth century philosophy is a book called The concept of mind, by Gilbert Ryle, who was philosophy chairman at Cambridge University. It is written in very simple language. (It was written 40 or 50 years ago.) If you read it you will see that Ryle proves that there isn't and cannot be such a thing as a "ghost in the machine" or "spirit in the body" -- unless the "ghost" or "spirit" is in some sense the whole universe. That is what your soul is. Nothing less. Can you handle the truth?

One trouble with fundamentalist notions is that they can lead to violence, with the excuse that one is "fighting evil". J.Krishnamurti (considered by many as a reincarnation of the Buddha) liked to point out that historically speaking, Christianity is and has been by far the most murderous and bloodthirsty of the major world religions -- by a very long margin indeed. I did some research, and found he was right.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:12 AM   #15
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks MN, i'll check out Ralph.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:13 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Thanks MN, i'll check out Ralph.
You are very welcome I heard him on The Veritas Show but he has his own website.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:08 AM   #17
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

If I have learned anything over the past 1.5 yrs, it's that the only DOOM that really exists is that which I create or allow to be created in my own mind.

Much respect to Mr. Maxwell, however DOOM is dead to me.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:28 AM   #18
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I pray he will find it and see how the human race will come together to bring about the change we want as had been tried many times before.
This is not just direct at you...I borrowed some of your lines (since most of you here write very similar)

Try not to take this "too wrong"

Human race coming together? People united in one big spiritual "realm"?

That will be the day...which at this moment...can be marked as the Sci-Fi.

What do you see when you look around you?

Is it zombies doing what they do every day...thinking what they think all the time...acting like they were told to act...trying to belong...looking for external validation....grasping for material "comfort"...taking care of their own ass...not caring about others...not caring about themselves?

or

Is it people claiming they live happy and full lives each moment of the day, surrounding themselves with positive energy and positive people...becoming something greater and more enlightened? And after that...when it truly gets in their heads...they start with the so called Angelic workshops? Ripping people off for several 100EUR for 2 days of their enlightenment?

When the train comes...no matter how positive they claim to be...all that will be left are some chopped body parts....the same goes for the ignorant bunch.

One does not need to be pessimistic or in the "dark" for that to happen...

Unless you can "propel" yourself to a higher density...you are stuck here and the problems that Maxwell talks about are in your face.

Do you deal with them...or do you just philosophie about it?

Talking will not do much...the same goes for waiting for the ET to show up and handle it for you...it wont happen.

I have "vast" experiences with a human animal...it is far from simple. I have no real experiences in "esoteric" and things like shamanism (would like to have them) etc and I am yet to meet (in real life) someone that is truly credible about having those...since...most people are just full of **** (from what I met) all they do is lying to themselves without knowing it (and that is one of the most dangerous things in existence)

EDIT: typo

Last edited by Spregovori; 10-13-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #19
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Hi you all,

i finished watching the video a few minutes ago, it blew my mind.
Kerrys words at the end of the interview were just beautiful.
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #20
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Human race coming together? People united in one big spiritual "realm"?

That will be the day...which at this moment...can be marked as the Sci-Fi.

What do you see when you look around you?

Is it zombies doing what they do every day...thinking what they think all the time...acting like they were told to act...trying to belong...looking for external validation....grasping for material "comfort"...taking care of their own ass...not caring about others...not caring about themselves?

or

Is it people claiming they live happy and full lives each moment of the day, surrounding themselves with positive energy and positive people...becoming something greater and more enlightened? And after that...when it truly gets in their heads...they start with the so called Angelic workshops? Ripping people off for several 100EUR for 2 days of their enlightenment?

When the train comes...no matter how positive they claim to be...all that will be left are some chopped body parts....the same goes for the ignorant bunch.

One does not need to be pessimistic or in the "dark" for that to happen...

Unless you can "propel" yourself to a higher density...you are stuck here and the problems that Maxwell talks about are in your face.

Greeting Spregovori,

In the inteview we are discussing there were a lot of repetitions of statements and the general mood was depressing and hopeless .
I like your comments about the humans zombies . The majority of humans
have closed minds . Could you please enlighten me on the propelling to a higher density ?
Give me a scientific definition ... if you can . ...Maxweel also mentioned the Stargate in Iraq , this fact alone deserves a lot more discussion , we have now different people (whistle blowers and researchers ) mentioning the "Stargate " in Iraq . Could it be that the US wanted possession of the stargate because Saddam could not defend it ! To defend it against invasion , the defender must have nuclear weapons , so I believe . And this fact brings up other questions such as : are the PTB expecting an invasion via stargates ? Would this " sun god " creature come through the stargate ?
Cheers

ps . your nickname is a slavic (slovenian ) word ? ( govori = speak ) (spregovoriti = to communicate )
Cheers

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 10-13-2009 at 09:30 AM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #21
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post

Could you please enlighten me on the propelling to a higher density ?
Give me a scientific definition ... if you can . ...

ps . your nickname is a slavic (slovenian ) word ? ( govori = speak ) (spregovoriti = to communicate )
Cheers
I can not... I have too little experience with the hmm how should I call it...spiritual endeavors... Collier talked about it...also others...saying we should raise our level of consciousness... The methods and path to doing that is unclear/unknown...different people say different things...subject to guessing probabilities

Most of times when I do try to put my time and effort into finding about it...try it...or see others do it (i am interested in "action" doing stuff not just theory)...people offer their "services" gladly along with a big fat bill...and I find money extremely nonspiritual...

A scientist would most likely say something about the resonance and frequencies on which everything is based/formed....the "vibration"..the higher it is...the highr you are (suppose to be)

While talking and discousing this is beneficial it is far from enough...in order to make a change.

And yes your guess is correct.

spregovori = speak out (communicate)
Old 10-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #22
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

1st time I've ever heard the guy ... did anyone notice that he is repeating DAN (DNA) Burisch's story about the split in humanity?? "You WILL loose your humanity" "You will become repressed"

Same words, wrapped in a different speakers story.

Its youreslves that are coming back!
GO INSIDE FOLKS (INSIDE YOURSELVES). I promise you its all in there

Last edited by iainl140285; 10-13-2009 at 01:05 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #23
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Firstly Bill & Kerry started out with noble intentions and that's what was so appealing, yet more and more they are loosing it, and becoming just like the rest.This interview is yet another confirmation sadly.About as hard hitting as somebody talking to a senile aunt.

The way Kerry started her interview was so obsequious that I'm sure it made many cringe or want to vomit! On the other hand perhaps she was setting him comfortable; to fire off a string of hard hitting questions, that Kerry is more than capable of doing? Sadly WRONG!

This was more of the same old same old from this REPEATER no matter how long he's been repeating! They Camelot have resurrected this man from the abyss having been found out years ago. His very spiel has changed very little in the last 20 years for example he names David Icke in every recent interview in the last few years not to site him, but to show how great he is by saying he brought him to the USA! Childish.

This interview was pointless and you could have got the same spiel from any one of his tirades posted on youtube! It was all rubbish even if it was the most kindly I have ever heard him speak, of others, he's normally swiping their work and repeating it as his own! Just like Dan Brown of all people,who he quotes as doing the same! LOL.

His description of some common words he thinks he has deciphered by his ridicules etymology such as "Berth" of ship, being or meaning "Birth"! So; and the point being???
Or his wrongly attributed name of "God" being "Got" or "Gut" in Scandinavia WRONG! Its "Gud". He does not know what he's talking about Gut is from Good Morning in the Germanic...Close but not close enough, and the point was? You had none!

This is the same guy who at the "Awake and aware conference" said "Vikings wore horns on their helmets"!!! Which to any scholar worth his salt knows is false and that its stylised art and Hollywood fantasy!

1)Kerry why did you not ask him why he goes by the name of "Jordan Maxwell" aka "Jordanus Maximus" as he thinks he is? And why NOT his real name "Russell J. Pine". Plus the many other hard hitting questions like his weird relationship with his brother who calls him a liar and why he accused him of trying to kill him? Why nothing on the person who warned Russell Pine aka Jordan Maxwell off recently about using his name and words? Which you posted and withdrew?

2) Why do you qualify some questions,with "you don't have to answer that unless you want too"!!! Just ask the question and if they don't want to say ok then leave it don't give them the chance to escape without something.

So what happens he never answers or repeats what was said in private!

Why because you and he have to keep the mystery alive for the next project, and some things will embarrass him because its BS, he knows it and so do some others, and it would prove he is an even bigger B"¤¤# S#¤%! Not because he has more secret information from his non sources! All these guys with sources from high lintel speaking to The Maxwell's the Dick Beagles the silly Greens are non existent they are liars and frauds, its one of the biggest frauds on the poor suckers who rake it in.But like governments and politicians they don't care who buys their lies.

3) Why nothing about the Terra-dactyls that he saw in Los Angeles in the early 80's!!! Is that not interesting? LOL.

4) Bill and Kerry I have appreciated your work and I was hoping you were going in another direction and you did at the start, but now you are bringing back all these people from their hovels giving them new life, who had been proved frauds and liars so went crawling back into their hovels, only now for them to re-appear and re-spill there BS and it is BS, to new ears, who know no better. They appreciate YOU two,( innocently "gullible" comes to mind,sorry) no doubt because you have brought them back and befriended them so you cannot now expose them...But what you have brought back is everything that has nothing to do with TRUTH.

5) Here is just one of several videos out there of some of the plain BS he sprouts off, and the corrections follow.He's is no symbologist and he is not Henry Lincoln either.Only 10 minutes so worth watching if only to get some perspective on this fraudster.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...nd_a_liar____/

Last edited by Baron; 10-23-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Spregovori

Yes, I understand where you are coming from as I have asked myself the very same questions. I am not that naive but instead one with much hope and I do pray to bring about change

I also know that people are very capable of change and I see more and more each day waking up, same as myself. I know it was not too long ago, I also was a zombie. I have hope in the human race.

I do not have that much knowledge in Greek Mythology or what certain words mean but I dont feel it matter to me. I am not so sure I need to worry.

I no longer trust everything that I hear that is being brought forward by Bill or Kerry. I will not base my life on their words alone. I have seen too many descrepancies. I have a very good friend in a much higher place that does show me what I need to know. That is where I go to ask any questions I have. Only a fool would be so blind as to not see what is going on. Any one that is trying to get the message out there will be more respectful in the way they do it, UNLESS as you point out they are hiding something. Do you not think that hasnt crossed my mind. I question all directions of their thoughts. I do it often

That is not why I am here. I am here because there are some very special people in this room that do KNOW what is going on. Those are the true leaders as they give their advice is such a way that it is not desending of others. They do it from their heart.

Shamanism is not to be put down in my book. I happen to have been given very sound advice from one I know and I value that person very much. I am no expert but again, I go with gut intincts on how they report their story.

Sure there are fakes all over trying to make a buck. They are in every business.

I take all whistleblowers stories with a grain of salt. Take some of their story and toss out the rest,

There are some very good teachers in this world that do their job in a manner that is all about love and pride.

I would like to hear your opinion on others that have come forward
Old 10-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #25
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I find it curious that David Wilcock was sitting in on this interview...to me, it's a good thing. Maybe Kerry and Bill wanted a 3rd intuitive in the room to get a real reading or protection in numbers. There did seem to be a lot of gushing over Maxwell by Kerry but maybe that was to disarm him. Perhaps she was playing to his ego. She is a pretty smart cookie and I'm hoping she was continuing to work her magic and perhaps her seeming adoring manner was on purpose. We can only hope. After all, you can catch more flies with honey than you can vinegar. As I said before, I think he is a brilliant man but so are all "master" minds regardless of the validity of their material. It's hard work keeping lies straight.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote