Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 02-09-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
Waking.Up
Avalon Senior Member

Default Special alert: New electrics revolution begins

http://www.aeonia.com/special-alert-...olution-begins

enjoy
Waking.Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Special alert: New electrics revolution begins

Great info

thank you

now we getting somwhere

more of the same to come

here we go ... rhythmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Waking.Up
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Great info

thank you

now we getting somwhere

more of the same to come

here we go ... rhythmm
It's gonna be on hell of a ride
Can't wait

Love!
Old 02-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Being a student without funds I am going to try pretty damn hard to come up with the 4 grand to get one of these for myself.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
Jay
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou for this!! And Oh - wouldn't it be nice.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--cqAI3IUI
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:47 AM   #6
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Am DEFINITELY checking it out
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:03 AM   #7
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

If China releases an over-unity "battery charger", I'll be first in line to buy one. Does anyone know of anyone (first-hand knowledge) who actually has built one of these with a kit (or their own genius) and uses it on a day-to-day basis to power their appliances?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
Waking.Up
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
If China releases an over-unity "battery charger", I'll be first in line to buy one. Does anyone know of anyone (first-hand knowledge) who actually has built one of these with a kit (or their own genius) and uses it on a day-to-day basis to power their appliances?

--sjkted
I do not. I was brainstorming on my own last night, and I thought that maybe we could organise a donations account, and actually buy one of these devices and test them on our own. I think that would be a great thing for Kerry and Bill to do. I mean, the interviews are great and all, but this would be something different. Also, it would be great if the testing grounds would be open for any forum member that is willing to come and check things out. The more reports we get from different forum members, the better understandment and proof we get about these new electrics.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:28 PM   #9
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

"Here is the best news - this is only one of SEVERAL technologies coming to the surface simultaneously!"

this is really good news
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #10
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

This all sounds well and good, but there's a term for this in the technology industry where there is a great new product introduced but nobody has seen it operate. It is called vaporware.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #11
Waking.Up
Avalon Senior Member

http://pesn.com/2010/02/11/9501613_B...er_conference/

Anyone able to check this conference out? I'm especially interested in the 10-coil energizer kits. C'mon people, this should be the single most important sub-forum of both camelot and avalon forums, and is regularly out-posted by meaningless threads in other sub-forums (galactic federation of light and not funny, stupid wannabe jokes and remarks even from the moderators in that thread comes to mind).
Old 02-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure how I could take advantage of this stuff being that I live in an apt complex. I'm sure there must be a way. Perhaps if I ever end up living in a house, it'll be of use.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:55 AM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like a tremendous improvement of the popular "Bedini Motor". Now, he says it is not a motor and he is right. It's an electrical generator using very smart timed attraction-propulsion of the magnets (probably neodymium) by polar reversal at critical points, from my understanding. Also, it actually "uses" the counter electromotive force instead of being opposed to the rotation.

I have studied a bit the Bedini "schoolgirl" version of this generator and it is quite impressive, but it was also limited.

Now, it seems they have made quite a step forward, but I don't think it is miraculous. From what I have seen for sale, we are still far from complete autonomy from the electrical network. I am thinking about feeding a small house with at least 3KW/hour. Nevertheless, it is quite impressive and I will be one who will try it out in the future.

On the other hand, it can be good to wait a bit and see, because I see it coming out from every corner of the planet. Before rushing to spend some thousands, it could be good to see how the world will respond to it.

If I may, I want to point out another great invention, at my point-of-view. This is a steam engine that create 20hp (almost 15KW) at the shaft (mechanical power) if you can provide 200psi of steam. So, you still need to build a boiler, provide the water/steam network and feed it with wood/oil/coal or whatever mean you have to make the water to boil.

But, what is impressive is the power you get from it. 15KW is enough to feed 3 small houses in a cold country. Of course, it is an average consumption and it really depends what you use as electrical devices in your house.

For those who can afford it: http://www.mikebrownsolutions.com/

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote