Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-04-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Most vivid dream 15 minutes ago

I HAVE RUSHED TO GET THIS DOWN IT IS THE MOST REALISTIC DREAM IHAVE EVER EVER HAD AND I AM NOW WRITING IT IN ME BOXERS WITH ONE EYE AT THE PARK AND ONE AT THE PICTURES !!!!!

I WAS IN WHITBY ON MY OWN ....I DONT KNOW WHY !
IT WAS MID AFTERNOON AND I WAS NOT AT THE FRONT NEAR THE SEA I WAS BEHIND THE FRONT WHERE THE SHOPS ARE IT WAS A FINE DAY NO RAIN AND I GOT THE IMPRESSION IT WAS ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR.

SUDDENLY THERE WAS AN ALMIGHTY "CRACK" IN THE AIR AND A FEW BUILDINGS SHOOK EVERYBODY WALKING ABOUT JUST STOPPED, I LOOKED UP AND THERE WAS LOADS OF SEAGULLS FLYING IN PANIC OVERHEAD I THEN WATCHED AS AN OLD CHIMNEY POT TOPPLED SLOWLY OFF A BUILDING...ALL WENT QUIET APART FROM THE SEAGULL SHRIEKS, SOMEONE SPOKE AND SAID ITS A NUCLEAR BLAST .............THEN PANIC ENSUED ..I SOMEHOW IMMEDIATELY KNEW THAT A NUCLEAR BOMB HAD BEEN DETONATED OVER THE NORTH SEA SO EVERYBODY RAN IN PANIC...ME TOO I SORT OF RAN HOBBLED (AS I CAN HARDLY WALK WITH ARTHRITIS) I WENT INTO A HOUSE AND AS I DID SO I WAS FOLLOWING A WOMAN WHO DID THE SAME THE OCCUPANTS LOOKED UP IN SURPRISE AT SOMEONE JUST WALKING INTO THERE HOUSE I THOUGHT ABOUT STAYING THERE BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE TOO NEAR THE BLAST SO I CARRIED ON FOLLOWING THIS WOMAN AND SHE WENT OUT THE BACK DOOR I FOLLOED HER BUT SHE RAN AND THEN JUMPED INTO THE SEA!!!, I CARRIED ON HOBBLING AND WAS TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE TOWN I GOT AS FAR AS THIS LOW (4 FOOT HIGHISH) CONCRETE WALL SO GOT DOWN BEHIND IT, AS I DID SO LOADS WERE DOING THE SAME BUT THERE WAS ALOT OF PEOPLE STILL RUNNING, I WAS LAID ON MY BELLY THE FLOOR WAS WET, AND I COULD FEEL THE WET COME THROUGH MY CLOTHING I PUT MY HEAD DOWN AND CLOSED MY EYES AND THEN THERE WAS THIS MOST INTENSE BLINDING LIGHT WHICH YOU COULD FEEL AS WELL AS SEE, THE LIGHT DIED I LOOKED UP WAITING FOR THE HEAT, THEN IT HAPPENED THE MOST SEERING HEAT BLAST AGAIN I BURRIED MY HEAD INTO THE CONCRETE AND THE WAVES OF HEAT BURNING MY BACK (IT WAS'NT BURNING MY CLOTHES OFF ) JUST SO HOT I CAN STILL FEEL AS THOUGH MY BACK HAD BEEN SCORCHED AS I WRITE THIS WITH SHAKING HANDS, THERE WERE CRIES AND SOBS BUT I FELT WE WERE NOT DONE YET...........I RISKED A LOOK AND COULD SEE THE BLAST MAKING ITS WAY I THOUGHT TO MYSELF MY GOD THIS IS GONNA HURT THEN THE BLAST SWEPT OVER US AND IT JUST DID NOT SEEM TO STOP..... IT WAS COUPLED WITH THE HOWLING SOUNDS OF HELL.... I REMEMBER HEARING ALL KINDS OF HOWLING SOUNDS IN THE WIND AND THINKING WHAT IS THAT?... I WAS BEING STUNG WITH BITS OF DEBRIS BUT THIS LOW CONCRETE WALL WAS TAKING ALL THE BLAST AND IT WAS SWEEPING OVER THE TOP OF ME IT WENT ON AND ON AND EVENTUALLY STOPPED........I STOOD UP AND LOOKED TOWARDS WHIBY AND IT LOOKED LIKE A LOT OF BUILDINGS HAD COLLAPSED AND WAS SURROUNDED BY SMOKE AND CLOUDS OF DUST, THEN THE MAD THING........COS I KNOW THERE ARE NONE IN WHITBY...........A NUCLEAR MISSILE LAUNCHED ITSELF TO WHO KNOWS WHERE, THEN ALL THESE PUBLIC SCREENS 4 THERE WAS FIRED UP GIVING PUBLIC INFORMATION...THERE ARE NO LARGE T.V. SCREENS EITHER !!!! IT WAS AT THAT POINT I WOKE UP MADE MY WAY TO THE LAPTOP AND PUT IT DOWN AS IT IS THERE WILL BR LOADS OF SPELLING ERRORS, BUT IT WAS THE MOST TECHNICOLOUR DREAM AND GOD WAS IT REAL IT WAS FRIGHTENING

GONNA FINISH ME SLEEP KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:11 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Most vivid dream 15 minutes ago

Wow man, hmmm well my suggestion is to take a shot of something strong, whatever booze you have in the house and chase it with water. Then think about it with some logic, whomever, wouldn't land a nuclear missile in the north sea because it wouldn't do any good out there, it's just a bad dream.
Wow, thanks for sharing, it's intense, and even though North Korea is getting ready to launch a rocket, I doubt we have anything to worry about because they just aren't there yet nuclear wise,LOL, sorry but there's no shame in my game, just telling it like it is. Take a deep breath man!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-04-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Blastawaycas -

Very vivid dream alright - This made me think of the animated film that came out in the UK in 1986 -"When The Wind Blows" - all about what to do in the event of nuclear attack - the two main characters voices were Sir John Mills and Dame Peggy Ashcroft - it was a good wake up to the "Reality" of what could happen and how dumb the information was (is) that the PTB give out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EbsrJuAoQo

Found this link on You Tube

Regards Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #4
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

THANKS DANTHEMAN AND POMGUYMGUY DAN YOUR RIGHT AND THANKS FOR YOUR KEEPING IT REAL ........POM..YESI HAVE SEEN THAT FILM IT WAS VERY GOOD, MUSIC BY ROGER WATERS AND A TITLE SONG BY DAVID BOWIE,

THAT DREAM EVEN NOW AT 10 30am GMT STILL SEEMS SO VIVID.

WITH REGARDS TO A NUCLEAR BLAST OVER THE NORTH SEA I REMEMBER READING MANY YEARS AGO THAT IF THE RUSSIANS WERE TO LAUNCH ON THE U.K. THERE TARGETS WERE......THE FIRST STRIKE WOUD BE OVER THE NORTH SEA IN ORDER FOR THE E.M.P. TO KNOCK OUT COMMUNICATIONS ALL ALONG THE EAST COAST OF ENGLAND IT WOULD DO THE SAME FOR NORTHERN EUROPE DENMARK AND SOUTH WEST NORWAY........MISSILES 2 AND 3 WERE FOR LONDON AND MIDDLESBROUGH (M'BRO COZ OF THE HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF INDUSTRY NUCLEAR CHEMICAL OIL AND STEEL)

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES DAVE CASTER
Old 04-04-2009, 01:31 PM   #5
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

blastawaycas ... wow ... you remembered so many details whilst just writing your dream out ... impressive ... i get up and have to do jot notes before i can write otherwise i'll forget it all ...

so many details to have kept you paying attention ... and in technicolour too ... now you're glued to your dream screen ... its meaning must be significant cause that's alot to grab your attention and keep you there until it's conveyed ...

i believe this dream you experienced acts as a catalyst ... in the next short while you may find you will come to great wisdom in your truth dave ... it will come to you and you will have much greater insight about illusion and fear ... it's kind of like this dream opens another door to your truth and greater wisdom ... of late have you felt there is something you would benefit greater clarification with? does it have to do with knowing you will in some way be a pillar of strength for others around you in an adverse situation?

it may not be nuclear necessarily ... but whatever it is ... you have had the opportunity to feel the conditions of that pressure ... it is under your belt now ... it may not feel this way now but greater is your strength of truth because of it already ... your dream has facilitated more re-remembering for you ... recalling once again how you had once assisted others when it was beneficial for you to do so ... reminding you you have that same core strength now ... in such a situation ... whatever it may be ... dave will locate within his self how to be that pillar for others ... you already know now what that pressure feels like ... you will know how to rise above the greater fear if a situation as this should arise ...

as you have now written a few of your experiences dave ... i pay attention to your journey my friend ... what a remarkable one it is ...

you receive more because you are open and allowing your teachings to be received ... behind the curtain you ARE remembering ... i commend you for making your way through fears to your truth ... you have more courage than you realize ... if the pressure in the box of illusion rises ... so will your strength and you will be exactly where you are meant to be ... you are already ... the short wall was your protection in this dream ... your love and truth is your protection in this life experience ...

do not think of it so much about the story of thie dream being nuclear ... moreso remember what that felt like ... the pressure of being there ... others energy ... look to the big screens dave and see what they are teaching you ... about you ... about your truth ... it is why the story of this dream was detailed and in technicolour ... so that the feeling of the scenario remained with you for a bit ... enough time to file it properly where it needs to remain ... so you can easily access it ... if you are required to do so ...

now go put some pants over your boxers ...

you are ok blastawaycas ... you are more than fine ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Dave, maybe your being shown the way so you can lead, boxers and all, I just read an article in a magazine last month about the very same thing, EMP charge 25 to 100 miles up , will never hear a thing, just wake up and nothing will work electrically.

There's certainley lots of good advise prior to my reply. And I can certainley relate to the realistic scare the boots off of you dream. Were all here with ya bud, As futre eyes said, go get into some jamies or something!
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

THANKYOU FOR THAT FUTUREYES ............ WHAT WORDS OF WISDOM AND BEAUTIFULLY STRUNG TOGETHER, NO ONE HAS EVER SPOKEN TO ME LIKE THAT BEFORE, IT IS VERY ENLIGHTNING...............................
WITHOUT TRYING TO SPOIL ANY ILLUSIONS ABOUT ME YOU CAN SEE WHERE I LIVE .... I WORKED ALL MY LIFE AS AN ENGINEER AND WORKED LOADS OF OVERTIME TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY AND CHILDREN, MY WIFE DENISE IS A VERY HARD WORKING KEEP FIT INSTRUCTOR ........ I WAS INJURED 5 YEARS AGO IN AN INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT CAUSING ME A 30% DISABILITY, I NEVER RECIEVED ANY COMPENSATION AND FELT BADLY LET DOWN BY THE COMPANY I WORKED 20 YEARS FOR, SO WE HAVE TO SURVIVE ON DISABILITY ALLOWANCE PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT, HOWEVER AS YOU SAID FUTUREYES EVERYBODY RELIES UPON AND LOOKS UP TO ME FOR ADVICE OR HELP IN ANY WAY....(SOMETIMES IT GETS AS THOUGH I HAVE NO TIME TO MYSELF) I WAS AMAZED AT HOW YOU PICKED UP UPON ME BEING A TOWER OF STRENGTH, WELL IN REALITY I AM JUST A BLOKE WITH A HOBBLE AND A LIMP WHO MOANS ABOUT THE SYSTEM AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND CHANGE IT ......... BUT THANKYOU FOR THOSE WORD FUTUREYES THEY WERE MOST UPLIFTING.

AS FOR MY DREAMS BOY I SOMETIMES HAVE THE MOST VIVID AND REALISTIC BUT THAT DREAM THIS MORNING IT WAS LIKE I HAD JUST WATCHED A FILM AND I HAVE NEVER FELT PHYSICAL HAPPENINGS BEFORE LIKE THE WATER SOAKING THRU MY CLOTHING AS I LAID BELLY DOWN ON THE WET CONCRETE FLOOR OR THE SEERING HEAT UPON MY BACK AND THE DEBRIS HITTING MY FACE AND FORHEAD HANDS AND NECK AND THE FEEL OF MY TROUSERS FLAPPING IN THE GALE IT WAS AWESOME.

THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO READ MY THREAD AND THOSE OF YOU KIND ENOUGH TO COMMENT AND TO YOU FUTUREYES FOR THEM WONDERFUL WORDS.

THIS MORNING TRYING TO TYPE THIS IN MY LAP TOP IN ME BOXERS SOCKS NO GLASSES HAIR LIKE I HAD BEEN DRAGGED THRU A HEDGE BACKWARDS,
OH AND BOGGY BREATH...........I WOULD HAVE SCARED A GHOST.

KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
Old 04-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #8
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

THANX FOR THAT PYRANGELLO MUCH APPRECIATED YOU MUST'A REPLIED WHILST I WAS WRITING AN ESSAY CHEERS BROTHER
KIDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
Old 04-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #9
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Most vivid dream 15 minutes ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Hey Dave, maybe your being shown the way so you can lead, boxers and all, I just read an article in a magazine last month about the very same thing, EMP charge 25 to 100 miles up , will never hear a thing, just wake up and nothing will work electrically.

There's certainley lots of good advise prior to my reply. And I can certainley relate to the realistic scare the boots off of you dream. Were all here with ya bud, As futre eyes said, go get into some jamies or something!
thanks pyrangello ... now i have an image of blastawaycas ... leading many others to the new by way of his love and truth ... dressed as a leader should be dressed ... in BOXERS!!!

and yet my friend ... you have a good point ... this really is about effortlessly moving forward ... in the comfort and solid knowing of our truth ... simplicity ... even in boxers ...

oh dear ... i never thought i'd be writing about boxers or jammies ...

but then ... aren't we beginning to notice ... nothing is as it once was ... nothing is what it seems anymore?

Old 04-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Next we need to work on your neighbors!, I know you said you had a couple dogs but have you considered maybe a couple of Dobermans, or Rottweilers? maybe with some spiked collars and some good training, LOL I'm still thinking!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #11
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

dave ... the essence of who you are and what your purpose is ... is not the costume you wear ... the costume you wear in this life experience is not the core of who you are ... not really ... your costume is only your vehicle ... a vehicle which allows you to expand beyond what you think you are to your knowing of who you really are ...

your costume is your story ... your story is a source for learning and experiencing this illusion ... some lessons are challenging and some are free flowing ... all are gratifying ... even if we cannot recognize them as such at times ...

jump skip the costume ... your costume ... you are a true inspiration ... you will blossom beautifully to where you are meant to be ... yes ... even in your boxers you will do so ...

time i change from my own jammies ... ... it's one of them slowwww mornings ...

Old 04-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

OHH DANTHEMAN DON'T GET ME ON ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURS ......................MY DAUGHTER BOUGHT HERSELF AN AUDI TT SHE SAVED AND TOOK A LOAN OUT AND SHE DOES NOTHING ELSE DOES NOT GO CLUBBING DOES'NT DRINK ect SINCE SHE GOT THIS CAR ALL THE TROUBLE STARTED IT BEGAN WITH SNIDE REMARKS THEN ABUSE INTIMIDATION THEN I WAS ASSUALTED WHEN I HAD A GALLON OF PAINT THREW OVER MY CAR AND THIS HAS CARRIED ON ........... WE IGNOR THERE REMARKS THE INSULTS AND SO ON, OUR NEIGHBOURS THE OTHER SIDE CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE GOING THRU, AT THE PRESENT WE ARE HAVING MORE PROBLEMS BUT WE JUST KEEP PHONING THE POLICE AS WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED.............AS FOR ROTTWEILERS ITS A THOUGHT OUR TWO COLLIES JUST LIKE CHASING THERE BALL !!!!!!

CHEERS DANTHEMAN KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
Old 04-04-2009, 06:28 PM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Omg, why all the caps!?!

(i tried typing in all caps and it didnt let me?) lol

too difficult to read.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:11 PM   #14
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

sorry Orion11 force of habit
kindest regards Dave Caster
Old 04-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #15
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Just a little joke I can't resist Dave: maybe you should change your avatar name
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #16
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

thankyou avyaktam ..........my nickname was given me by a work collegue many years ago when i was burning bolts out of a concrete base with an oxy acetylene burner ................. the concrete was exploding !!
a few times so violent was the explosion that it litterally blew the rest of the rawlbolt out of the ground.........so blastawaycas

not as someone suggested blastawaycas for my loud farts !!!!!!!!!!!!
although the wife would not agree with that account !!!!!!!!!

kindest regards dave caster