Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-27-2009, 07:08 AM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hey Obama, I'm going to do it anyway, dude!

The state of Oklahoma just passed a law, in a 37 to 9 vote, for an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in DC, along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake, and didn't like it

Guess what? Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. This was against the advice of the Federal Government and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Oklahoma just passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals in the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.

Several weeks ago, Oklahoma passed a law declaring themselves a sovereign state, not under Federal government directives. The Empire didn't like it.

The federal Government has taken bold steps to take away the second amendment, so Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. Criminals Kennedy and Ms. Pelosi did not like it.

And Obama didn't like any of this.

Guess what the new T-shirts say...
"Hey Obama, We're going to do it anyway, dude!"

Last edited by Waterman; 05-27-2009 at 07:10 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hey Obama, I'm going to do it anyway, dude!

Oklahoma's going to do what? Trend backwards when compared to the rest of the country?

The 10 Commandments have no business near a courthouse, capitol or any form of government.
Jailing illegal immigrants isn't the answer. Jailing those who depend on their labor would make more sense.
Passing a law allowing the state of Oklahoma to fudge with DNA samples?

Who's running that state? The Ku Klax Klan?

I sure hope those folks are happy. They're digging themselves into a deeper hole.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 05-27-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Oklahoma's going to do what? Trend backwards when compared to the rest of the country?

The 10 Commandments have no business near a courthouse, capitol or any form of government.
Jailing illegal immigrants isn't the answer. Jailing those who depend on their labor would make more sense.
Passing a law allowing the state of Oklahoma to fudge with DNA samples?

Who's running that state? The Ku Klax Klan?

I sure hope those folks are happy. They're digging themselves into a deeper hole.
who cares state soveriegnty means letting the people decide what they do in their own backyards.. most of these things seem to have been done with an eye to upsetting the feds.. GOOD!! if the usa govt wont shut its own borders then then states must do it themselves.

letting illegals in only weakens whats left of the american economy and renders your fight against he nwo even tougher.. change it from inside first then go and help other countries./states.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

It's not surprising you say that Humble Janitor, your from Vermont right?

Montana just challenged federal jurisdiction too, the show down is coming, which is healthy. Isn't it nice you don't HAVE to live in Montana, it would be a shame to live in such backwardsness.

Pineal, the fight is for self determination which is exactly the point I was making but there are some that don't think others.... should think for themselves.

Last edited by Waterman; 05-27-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Back in the 70s in California at college our professor discussed the demographics of the state and what would happen in the next 20, 30, 40 years and he was right on target.

The biggest problem of the State was of illegals coming in to have their children there who automatically became a US citizen and thus was then eligible for Social Services which included medical and financial benefits. Basically what happened is more money was going out then coming in as these folks did not pay taxes or contribute to the State's economy. They were financial leeches which drained the state dry.

Furthermore the criminal element from this community was exceptionally high so then then there were all of the expenses of investigation and prosecution and incarceration. This also cost the State millions of dollars. They also contributed to the drug trade which was the downfall of the youth.

With the onset of Reagan as Governor the School system went from be in the upper percent of the nation to being in the bottom percent education wise. I watched the mentally ill be turned out from hospitals onto the streets. When I was younger a homeless person was almost non-existent. Subsequently, I've never been impressed with Government who does not take care of it's own citizens but does take care of illegals. That is just crazy and it is the primary reason the Nation is such a mess. Not that the illegals are there.. but that there is little or no enforcement of the laws we already have.

I say good for Oklahoma. Right on. And I expect many States to succeed to get out from under the oppression that the corrupt criminal government that allows its citizens pensions to be stolen, allows credit card companies to charge almost 30% in interest, gives money to failing banks and so on. What is going on is absolutely insane. Anyone with half a brain can now see that Government is now owned by Big Business Corporations and is no longer concerned about its citizens. When illegals rights supercede the rights of a Country's citizens then that Nation has already surrender it's right to govern those same citizens.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed Carol!, good for Oklahoma!! I think it might not be such a bad state to live in after all! LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, good for them!!

If anyone wants to get out of the grubby fingers that is the PTB....

The first step to any of that will be to say, " nope, sorry, that doesnt work for us, your BS hasnt worked for us, nor will it. therefore.... we will do what works for us, not for you. "

Who cares about "what" it is that they are doing, (10 commandments, etc etc)... as long as they are harming no one else.

It in itself, is a statement... that speaks volumes...

Saying,

" guess what?"

" We do have the power to control ourselves, and that is what we will do".

baby steps, baby steps. lol

People are realizing that they can stand up and proclaim what it is that they want, rather than being handed a bucket of $h!t and saying.. " ok, ill take it"

Ef that!!!

dont take poop covered in flower petals and expect it to smell like flowers...

its still poop!! and it still stinks!!!

I, and many of us here, have been doing, saying, and having the attitude of " hey guess what, we are going to do it anyway, dudes"... for most of our lives......

its nice to see that people with some "power" are realizing they to, can do the same thing.

Peace

Last edited by Orion11; 05-27-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:52 PM   #8
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
The biggest problem of the State was of illegals coming in to have their children there who automatically became a US citizen and thus was then eligible for Social Services which included medical and financial benefits. Basically what happened is more money was going out then coming in as these folks did not pay taxes or contribute to the State's economy. They were financial leeches which drained the state dry.
Recently I found that that illegals in CA somehow qualify for free reproductive health care, including fertility tests for men....seems a little ironic, or something.

It's not as important for states to stand up against central control as it is for them to stand up for the basic rights of the minority not to be infringed upon by the majority. I can't say that I'm impressed with OK for insisting on posting religious dogma in public places, but all the same it's good to see them claiming sovereignty from an increasingly intrusive federal government who has no problem using extortion to enforce their edicts. [i.e. adopt our speed limit, seatbelt laws, etc or lose your highway funding.]

It will be good if OK also stands against the Real ID bill. It's supposed to protect us against terrorists, but if everyone there is packing they may be well enough protected already.

...just kidding about that, I don't believe in terrorists.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:01 AM   #9
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thanks Dan. I would like to add that any illegal's child born in this country should not be eligible for benefits. Many of the mothers came here because they wanted their children born in our hospitals. I don't see the problem with that if that was all it was because then they would have to go back home. However, that is not the way that it is and this is something that all of the boarder states should really revise if they have not done so already. If I were to have my children in Mexico would that make them Mexican citizens eligible for medical, financial aid and social services? Come on now.. what lame brain idiot can't figure this one out.

Furthermore, it cost far more money to keep illegals in our jails then to ship them home and beef up the boarder security. However, the prison system is a whole other story of corruption from the top down. And I never did get over our those two boarder patrol guards were imprisoned for shooting a known drug traffic illegal either who was caught again later doing the same thing. That is Poppa Bush's rabbit hole and his support of and financial benefit from the drug trade.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:01 AM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

"terrorists"= what the big army calls the little army.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 AM   #11
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Ironically, I have never considered the 10 commandments religious dogma except perhaps for the first commandment. Some how "Thou Shall Not Steel" "Thou Shall Not Kill" "Though Shall Not Covet thy Neighbor's Wife nor thy Neighbor's Property" seem to be a good set of rules to live by and some are already legal laws that we abide by today.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:19 AM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed again Carol!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:21 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
It's not surprising you say that Humble Janitor, your from Vermont right?

Montana just challenged federal jurisdiction too, the show down is coming, which is healthy. Isn't it nice you don't HAVE to live in Montana, it would be a shame to live in such backwardsness.

Pineal, the fight is for self determination which is exactly the point I was making but there are some that don't think others.... should think for themselves.
Backwards because they should be jailing the people who USE illegal labor!

Arresting the illegals themselves WON'T stop the problem! Neither will building a wall!

Alas, no point in arguing further on this seeing that most folks trend right with their thinking.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 05-28-2009 at 06:23 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:26 AM   #14
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

We might likely see a lot of such laws being passed before the end of the year. And done so just for survival's sake.

In the brief below John Moore explains why I think that, but I would encourage anyone interested to listen to each of his broadcasts this week. He is now on daily at www.themicroeffect.com, which is where Jeff Rense is now.

John has been and still is a private homicide detective of 37 years around the St. Louis area, and ex-special forces.

The Brief from JR Moore- (summarizing)
I (John Moore) just received some information from a military source (John stated he has known this very reliable source for a long time) and we are facing a really serious disastrous event with high probability. Should it occur it will put the country in a free for all and of course a high potential for martial law etc, will exist.

My thoughts: That could put some more independent thinking states in a position to tell the federal government get out, stay out, really soon. And it appears to me one would want to be in that type of state as opposed to a big brother state like Illinois.

He went on to give a list of eleven cities that have been targeted for an attack starting sometime after June 1. And the type of attack he was talking about was a nuke.

Now this type of info leads to a lot of thought provoking responses. However, our consideration might want to include that just because something "doesn't" happen is not proof there wasn't some type of 007 struggle at the last minute to save the world. Or more realistically, a last minute missed detail that derailed the bad guy's plan while in motion. And have we ever heard the federal government get on the news and say whew we almost lost Dallas today to a nuke? Not likely nor will we, especially if some of them are complicit (like they were in the WTC).

John's comments continued by stating what we could be facing this fall. Read them without fear as just a list of things to consider. His reason for stating these is because of the reliability of his sources. And if ever you wanted a source vetted, you would want him vetting it.

1) The final economic collapse - Sept/Oct
2) Food shortages - Sept/Oct
3) A pandemic - Aug
4) And quite possibily a nuclear attack on a city - sometime after the first of June

Also he mentioned that WWIII might already be going and we just don't know it yet...

My final thoughts.
Yes we the people, not government,s are starting to take back the responsibilities we have so long neglected and if any or all of these events were to occur, hopefully we can all find ourselves in a location where people know how to take care of themselves.

My advice? Examine your state. Will it be cooperating with the feds or not?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:30 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Blah blah blah. Let's keep putting thought into these negative events because after all, we CAN make them happen just by constantly believing in them.

I've got nothing more to say on these matters. It's nice to know that some people are still hung up on politics and government when there are matters that go beyond both.

One last thing: I apologize in advance if anyone's offended. I just think that we worry too much about government and politics and that clouds our judgment sometimes.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 05-28-2009 at 06:32 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post

My final thoughts.
Yes we the people, not government,s are starting to take back the responsibilities we have so long neglected and if any or all of these events were to occur, hopefully we can all find ourselves in a location where people know how to take care of themselves.

My advice? Examine your state. Will it be cooperating with the feds or not?
I can relate to this. I used to ignore what is going on at the state and local level because I was only interested in the United States as a country. I have never thought of myself as a Virginian as far as government is concerned--only as an American.

But now, I feel as if the federal government is too far gone and we need to focus our energy on state and local government, and on alternative journalism, and reaching out on the grassroots level.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #17
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

OBAMA Is a Wolf is sheeps clothing. I guess he proves there no good at the top period. He lacks the balls of a revolutionary. Spating about change this and that, stand up for you blah blah blah. Come on Obama! **** em off. Oh yeah he wont. Because he is one of them. Damnit Fooled again. Im moving to Oaklahoma because im gona do it any way dude! Great post seashore =)
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
I guess he proves there no good at the top period.
My impression from my research over the past two years or so is that the President of the U.S. has been a puppet of the powers that be subsequent to Kennedy. I've also learned that presidential candidates get recruited by the powers that be. If you're honest and dedicated, you can't get the nomination of your party...
Old 05-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #19
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I would not be 100% oposed to obolishing federal government and reforming local and state governments to look over "tribes" for lack of a beter word
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #20
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
My impression from my research over the past two years or so is that the President of the U.S. has been a puppet of the powers that be subsequent to Kennedy. I've also learned that presidential candidates get recruited by the powers that be. If you're honest and dedicated, you can't get the nomination of your party...

Ab soul lutly Right... And, Good for Oklahoma.

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #21
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, by all means lets support a state that wants to take away civil liberties and religious freedoms, so they can tell their citizens what to do and think... all because you believe some BS about the president being controlled by the PTB. He is absolutely not.

Let's review a commandment...Thou shalt have no other gods before me. What is up with that? If that is on the courthouse, is it not the law of the land, that I have to bow down to your god? Completely unacceptable.

Some of you are obviously willing to accept tyranny as long as it offends a president you don't like.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Yes, by all means lets support a state that wants to take away civil liberties and religious freedoms, so they can tell their citizens what to do and think... all because you believe some BS about the president being controlled by the PTB. He is absolutely not.

Let's review a commandment...Thou shalt have no other gods before me. What is up with that? If that is on the courthouse, is it not the law of the land, that I have to bow down to your god? Completely unacceptable.

Some of you are obviously willing to accept tyranny as long as it offends a president you don't like.
For the record, my comments on this thread have nothing to do with what's going on in the state of Oklahoma.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I've got nothing more to say on these matters. It's nice to know that some people are still hung up on politics and government when there are matters that go beyond both.O
Pineal-Pilot-in Merkabah; letting illegals in only weakens whats left of the american economy and renders your fight against he nwo even tougher.. change it from inside first then go and help other countries./states

One of the things that government and politics use to control are in fact borders . Whether some here want to believe it or not we are all citizens of this world and this world started without borders or government . Everyone should have the right to travel live and work where they want to , but we put up borders to control and then decide who comes in and out . If we are going to change the system we have to change the whole system not just parts of it .

Flags are a problem too, they say I belong to this group, its a way to divide exactly opposite of the direction we should be going . This can be a touchy subject but stand back and look at some of the things we use and ask your self do we need them .

In order to come together we have to stop living apart

Last edited by Northern Boy; 05-28-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
...Everyone should have the right to travel live and work where they want to , but we put up borders to control and then decide who comes in and out . If we are going to change the system we have to change the whole system not just parts of it...In order to come together we have to stop living apart
You're describing a paradigm shift similar to this proposal on the "To Do List" thread:

"Begin reaching for self perpetuation/abundance creation that costs nothing to maintain and is freely available by exchanging: ideas, inventions, knowledge, free energy, alchemy, nutrition, illumination, youthfulness, etc. openly for all. Draw in technology that is thousands of years (or more) ahead of our time. End the currency/bankers paradigm via. the entropy that will result when we create this new paradigm for society."
Old 05-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #25
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post

Yes I agree with you, what about Americans of other religions? Who is the state to say which God I pray to?
246 is offline   Reply With Quote