Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 05-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
toutix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Not sure if this is a good place to start

I'm contacted. By what I do not know yet. I've been in contact all my life except that I've only understood it lately.

I'm not sure this forum is a good place to start but the pool is interesting. I'm contacted mostly in french in a specific accent and portugese (I'm trilingual). Avalon in french sounds like "Let's swallow" and you might know french is "le franc parlé", the frank(ly) said.

Languages and speech are important in what we're living... and symbols too.

I can understand the role of this forum, in the "big plan", as I call it.

I'll be reading and answering questions if there's any.

Harmony.

Last edited by toutix; 05-03-2009 at 06:22 PM.
toutix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Not sure if this is a good place to start

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm interested in hearing more about your take on languages and symbols. I had no idea Avalon in French sounds like "let's swallow" and found that interesting. Anyway, welcome to Avalon. I look forward to more about your take on things.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
toutix
Avalon Senior Member

In fact it would be more like "let's all swallow".

Turns out now that it sounds like "let All swallow", All, All of, All Love. In logic, All of x, "All of" symbol being an inverted A, is used to explain something out of All. All, All of, Allah...

Keep listening.

Harmony.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

This is probably not where you're going with this at all but the "All of" keeps striking my fancy. Going with the "sounds like" theory, to me it sounds like "olive" which then leads me on to the olive branch which then leads me to peace. Is this the kind of thing you mean?
Old 05-04-2009, 03:47 AM   #5
toutix
Avalon Senior Member

This is happening not only in your country, but in other countries also and in different languages.

Sounds like. The sound or transliteration if you prefer but i don't like that term because to incorporate symbols the transliteration has to be open. I don't have a word to describe it but it's not transliteration. If I take what kids uses these days, l33t sp34k, an "e" is replaced by a "3" and not suitable for transliteration.

Olive in english
Oleeve transliterated in french
Ole Eve

In English it's easier to revert the letters to form other words: Ole Eve, Eve Elo(him?), I've suggested a postfix here a syllable. Prefixing Ole Eve we could have (Wh)ole Eve, reversing the letters we have Eve Elo(hw?).

Got the idea?

I'm not a linguist but being affected in my own way to what's going on I would suggest that we think what's happening around us, but also outside us. Search your limits. There's always a bigger field outside us to look for.

It's everywhere.

In my country, in your country, in his country...

In English, in French, in Portugese, in Hebrew, in Inuktitut...

Harmony.

Last edited by toutix; 05-04-2009 at 03:59 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:14 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

to Avalon, i look forward to your theads and post.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toutix View Post
This is happening not only in your country, but in other countries also and in different languages.

Sounds like. The sound or transliteration if you prefer but i don't like that term because to incorporate symbols the transliteration has to be open. I don't have a word to describe it but it's not transliteration. If I take what kids uses these days, l33t sp34k, an "e" is replaced by a "3" and not suitable for transliteration.

Olive in english
Oleeve transliterated in french
Ole Eve

In English it's easier to revert the letters to form other words: Ole Eve, Eve Elo(him?), I've suggested a postfix here a syllable. Prefixing Ole Eve we could have (Wh)ole Eve, reversing the letters we have Eve Elo(hw?).

Got the idea?

I'm not a linguist but being affected in my own way to what's going on I would suggest that we think what's happening around us, but also outside us. Search your limits. There's always a bigger field outside us to look for.

It's everywhere.

In my country, in your country, in his country...

In English, in French, in Portugese, in Hebrew, in Inuktitut...

Harmony.
Thank you for your explanation. Much appreciated. Unfortunately my language knowledge is limited at this time to English and Spanish. But that should not limit me if this is based on sounds like. I shall be aware of the languages surrounding me and when I feel more comfortable with this skill, I shall post more. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:06 AM   #8
toutix
Avalon Senior Member

I am grateful 777 The great work. In french 777 could be translated to set-set-set.

A contract is a contract is a contract.

Set, set, set.

Harmony.