Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Don't fear the scratch marks

I feel as though I should share with those of you who are up this late or are on another timezone what just happened to me. This is not the first time that this has happened to me. Nevertheless, it is an interesting set of events.

I was recently verbally, or I guess I should say typographically, attacked over on the Camelot Forums. Karen did an execellent job of taking care of the problem and I do not feel victimized in the least.

So why is this in the spirituality forums? It is here because right about the very moment I opened that thread and looked inside of it, I was attacked spiritually at my location as well. Not to the point of it being severe on my scale of severity. Rather, it was the standard negative sts thought form scenario.

It would have taken some doing to get that close to me with such an entitiy. I have an abnormal level of spiritual protection installed and stationed around me at all times. Whom ever was responsible would have had to have been very skilled psychicly in order to hack through all of the sheilding.

As I was typing my responses to the now extinct thread, a thought form entity actually physically scratched the hell out of my stomach. I can only assume that the spiritual attack and the typographic attack on the forum where coordinated by someone.

You see how they operate?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote