Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NORWAY

Notices

Old 09-27-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
Professor Nordheim
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Dager unna kollaps!

Ifølge NA24 kan vi være dager unna en kollaps i verdensøkonomien.

Dersom ikke en krisepakke er på plass i løpet av neste uke vil vi se en global nedsmelting av økonomien.

Hvilket scenario står vi i så fall overfor her i Norge de kommende ukene og månedene?
Professor Nordheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dager unna kollaps!

that shows the fed swapping treasury paper for worthless paper, basically.

fed just increased reserve bank credit (the stuff they create from nothing and then lend to member banks, who then fractionally reserve it to 30 or 40 times the amount) by 25% in 2 weeks, equivalent to 33,000% annually.

the derivatives market is now such that if you took the total amount of money in one dollar bills and piled them up, you'd reach three quarters the way to the sun. it is the collapse of this market that will cause the total collapse of the global financial system, imo. we're talking 15 times global GDP to go down the toilet.
uranian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:30 AM   #3
Liv
Avalon Senior Member

All our investments in US and in dollars would disappear at once. It certainly means much and probably most of our oil fortune would be gone, thus no future pensions. All fighting and negotiations in that regard would be waste of time and energy. This is only what to me is the most obvious immediate effect. I doubt anybody can see the full picture.
The good part is that we have raw resources, which aleays have been our main exports. Raw resources we would still be able to trade against other currencies (Japanese yen?) and/ or commodities. I believe we would still be better off than many other western nations. Certainly party time would be over for us as well.
Love & Light
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #4
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

it is impossible to predict, and hopefully it is totally out of control!!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #5
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

Too be relly honest, we need this "break down".

we are as of today relly sqrewing upp this world.

with money, with greed, with attitudes that we are better than other.

I am not fearfull that the planet will die, I think its pretty ignorant to think we can kill this planet.

what i am looking to change with a "restart" is the end of humanities way of treating other humans like ****.

we are now today bringing inn new born babies to pay to live (think about that for a single moment)

we are bringing inn children to live a horrible life in many parts of the world.

and with the "money" we "have" we could end poverty, death, war, fear.

but we dont.

*restart*
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #6
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

i'm with sly on this. what's happening is good. it's going to be something to adjust to in the short term, because the collapse of the financial system means you won't be able to buy anything. that means we'll have to start talking to each other again, rebuild a sense of the human community. i know one neighbour in my building, where perhaps 100 people live. i'm not very social , but my partner is pretty chatty (specially by Norwegian standards )

if you have any money, buy gold or silver, if you can find it. not in any paper form, or held in any bank, metal in your hand only.

i've been reading a lot in the last couple of days around an event that might be happening in early/mid october. sounds like our visitors are going to show themselves in our physical reality in an unmistakeable way. that'll be interesting for the markets

mark kimmel's website, and his very recent book, are all good info imo. i just don't buy the negative scenarios. there are too many people waking up to the matrix, we shape the future.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #7
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

talk about hittin the nail on the head uranian

if something like this is relly happening, it will create an oppertunety to come together couse we kinda have to.
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:37 PM   #8
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

an eternal trait of (terran) humankind seems to be to leave something that needs to be done to the absolute last minute. something is going on with planetary consciousness now, the global consciousness project dot has been red a lot of the last 24 hours (bunch of geographically spread random number generators, in which patterns in the data arise in response to events which catch global attention, e.g. 911, live 8).

dow is down 700 points now, gold up 40 bucks, on the rejection of the bailout for the US. can't believe the congress actually found a spine.

Last edited by uranian; 09-29-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: correct a link
Old 09-29-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

very interesting....more links???
Old 10-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #10
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

alice, links for what? kimmel's website is called cosmic paradigm. the october 14th stuff is all over youtube, here's one example.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #11
Professor Nordheim
Avalon Senior Member

Har tenkt litt på dette med å investere sparepengene i gull- og sølvmynter. Har lest at hvis man vil investere i gull, så må man kjøpe det som er optimalt både av samlerverdi og gullvekt. Noen som kan noe om dette?
Professor Nordheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #12
Liv
Avalon Senior Member

Michael St. Clair snakker mye om økonomi og penger, og har en egen seksjon om det her. Han tilbyr seg også å hjelpe folk med å kjøpe gull.
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #13
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

places to buy coins in norway. guide as to how to buy gold (very excellent web site for info on gold as a whole). website that allows you to buy gold digitally (paul tustain runs both sites, i have no connection with him, other than having read both sites extensively and having come away with the impression he's a honest person in this for the right reasons).
Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #14
K-shaker

Hei alle sammen.
Jeg har sett alle videoene på Project C. og er "føler jeg da!" oppdatert på media osv.
Her hvor jeg bor deler jeg int. med noen få! De mener bestemt at det som skjer, skjer! Samma hva vi gjør! Dvs. folk i gata..
Jeg har tilgode og se " selv om jeg i meditasjon og drømmer merker at noe vil skje" at noe faktisk skjer...
Jeg leste noe om en KGB agent og Tunguska som var veldig spesiell... Han mener jo bestemt at de som skjermer oss stopper galskapen lenge før det tar av, for og bevare planeten og de som lever her. Husker ikke linken. (skal lete)
Ps: Hva om David Wilcock mener at det og gå videre er "døden" dvs... de som graver seg ned eller går under bakken overlever jo!! Mulig jeg er helt på bærtur her men....
Vi skal ikke prøve og ha et møte i oslo eller noe da??? Kasta ut spørsmålet jeg:-)

Mvh K-shaker.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:54 AM   #15
monterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranian View Post
places to buy coins in norway. guide as to how to buy gold (very excellent web site for info on gold as a whole). website that allows you to buy gold digitally (paul tustain runs both sites, i have no connection with him, other than having read both sites extensively and having come away with the impression he's a honest person in this for the right reasons).
Thanks Uranian

I was looking for places to buy coins. But be careful what you buy; DO NOT buy gold or silver in digital form - it's like buying stocks when s**t hits the fan and the grid goes down that money is gone. You have to physically posses gold/silver coins! I think silver coins are the best. But here's the catch: on top of silver value, these coins have a historical value added to them because they belonged to Carl Gustav Whoever or they took a round trip to England in 1940. The moral of the story is: WE ARE LOOKING FOR SILVER COINS REPRESENTING THE VALUE OF SILVER NOT HISTORY ADDED VALUE CAUSE WHEN YOU HAVE TO TRADE THOSE COINS FOR GOODS NO ONE WILL CARE FOR HISTORY - ONLY FOR THEIR EMPTY STOMACHS.

Does anyone have a suggestion which coins to buy?
monterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hehe....har dem spraya hele verden med prozac eller??? ingen som snakker om cracket jo, er bare her inne, ellers er folk helt i koma, snakka med mora mi i dag, ingen på jobben hennes som snakker om det, på skolen er det ingen som diskuterer dette, nå skal det sies at jeg går på sykepleien, men likevel.....dette er jo faktisk intressant....
Old 10-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #17
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

Jeg har lokaler som kan huse mange mennesker. Jeg har også mange filmer som er veldig opplysende. Om det er noen som vil ha møte i helgen kan de komme til meg. Jeg bor i Åros i Røyken - 45 min fra Oslo mot syd. Bus 251
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:25 PM   #18
TovK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamike View Post
Jeg har lokaler som kan huse mange mennesker. Jeg har også mange filmer som er veldig opplysende. Om det er noen som vil ha møte i helgen kan de komme til meg. Jeg bor i Åros i Røyken - 45 min fra Oslo mot syd. Bus 251
Jeg kunne godt tenke meg det.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:43 AM   #19
aura
Avalon Senior Member

Sad....but whats happening with norske krone???
Wil Island help Norway???
aura is offline   Reply With Quote