Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 02-15-2010, 04:15 AM   #1
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Getting closer...

I'm not sure why I was drawn back, but glad to see the forum has once again opened up for us to share what is going on.

I have been working on turning our automobiles into traveling generaters that can plug in and discharge on each end of the trip.

I have several inventions to move forward with but thought the powers that be would accept this one first because they will be able to keep the gas guzzlers on the road.

What I have designed is a system that produces 40Kw of continuous power, and yes, that is enough to power an electric vehicle across the country without stopping but we won't go into that, I'm under enough scrutiny as it is.

This last week was interesting, I have a local company already working in clean energy that I approached asking to team up with their engineers to perfect the design to start production.

The Project manager was excited and asked for more details he called me back wanting to know more and went to pull up the email and it was gone.

I went to resend it and it was erased from my sent box...

They wouldn't go to such efforts if they didn't know what I'm working on is feasible and going to happen, all they can do is slow me down.

This weekend I met with an Ex Military intel person that specializes in getting new invention funding. We weren't 5 minutes into the conversation when he shook his head and said they won't allow it to be created. He has been working with Joe Newman for 30 years on getting his energy machine produced.

The stop on his patent was signed off by President Reagan...

He knows what I am up against moving forward.

Being psychic I knew the moment I met him I could trust him and I felt a shiver when he imagined what could happen, he kept glancing around to make sure we were out of ear shot while discussing the invention. But he sat back and smiled and said he likes a good challenge.

He asked if I would be open to moving the project to Australia or Scandinavia where I could be protected while it is built. He was very serious too.

What I have to add to vehicles will cost less than 100th of a solar solution producing the same amount of energy with a 30 minute commute to and from work each day. I plan on having a grid tie circuitry so it can be plugged into a simple power outlet to discharge into the grid.

I told him because there is still fuel used to produce this electricity, it will qualify to slide under the "energy production" laws in the US

I could read his mind as it scrambled for a solution in moving it forward, thousands of contacts over the years and then he leaned forward and smiled he knew a retired air force design engineer that had a small shop in his home that had all the equipment needed I would need to build the prototype to prove the concept to investors.

He shook my hand as we left the restaraunt and was on his way to drive over to his house to discuss what I needed to move forward.

I had a call earlier today and he was very very cryptic, but he said it's a go.

We will be meeting this week...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 02-15-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:57 AM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Getting closer...

Best of luck Rocky ... Investors want control so if you like money its good they will buy it maybe give you a figure head position with the company and it will never see its way into the public`s eyes .

The only way any energy device will see mass production is by them controlling it and the public having to require some form of way of having to constantly pay for it like hydro or fossil fuel currently in use
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well it is a dangerous step for investors, he worked with a lady years ago that was funding just improvemnts that cut down on energy usage for appliances.

She started getting death threats over it so she finally had to pull back and just forget using her money to make the world better.

I'm sure TBoone pulled out of his wind energy project for the same reason.

My plans are to perfect it and move it forward direct to the major auto manufacturers to start putting in their vehicles. If it appears suddenly from every direction at once it will be almost impossible for them to stop it.

30 years ago when I first made a prototype of it for a college project, after showing it worked to my professor, he told me to bury it until a time the world is ready.

Well the world is ready it has become a national security issue to cut down dependence on foreign oil. But, these people salute no flag and watching the rise and fall of countries doesn't affect their power.

after the meeting the other day I had a helicopter that was hovering for almost a minute not more than a half mile from my house, I'm sure they already have made the plans on how to stop me, so I'm staying public to let everyone know my progress.

The question is do the white hats have the strength to keep an umbrella around me to move it forward...
Old 02-16-2010, 12:50 AM   #4
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

The, 'white hats' sure do.

It may take the mind time to understand and grasp the feelings we get inside, but when we keep focus on that feeling, noting it, observing it, the time will come when we can understand it.

What do you feel when you ask yourself if this is what the world needs?
What do you feel when you ask, am I protected?

When our thoughts are aligned with the message we pick up with our emotional guidance system, we can quickly feel our way to where we need to be, what we forgot we came here to do.

I am sure many here know this well, I just like to give us reminders.

You are always protected, if you feel it so.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:10 AM   #5
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Getting closer...

Brother, Its what You Incarnated into the Physical at this point of Earth's Linear Timeline to do.

I wish You nothing but the Greatest of Successes and I will watch Your posts here with Immense Interest.

TY for Your efforts on All of Our Behalfs...

You will be supported in this regardless of Their efforts to shut You up...This I definately see...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
tsl
Avalon Senior Member

@Rocky_Shorz
so you have a FE device for 30 years now?! the working prototype showed to the professor and so on.
does it makes you feel better or what?you want money for it? open your eyes and look how the money destroyed our world.if you care about the mankind then make it public spread it over the internet, there are also other ways to do it.keeping it secret won't help anybody
tsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Rocky_Shorz,

I'm really suprised that you are coming forward with this information considering that you are feeling that you are being monitored.

I would hide the plans on paper for this energy device in some place and keep quiet from the public domain until you have got it up and running.

As a manager once told me when I was in management training, "Don't bring me problems, bring me the solution". In other words, tell us when you have the answer.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Well it is a dangerous step for investors, he worked with a lady years ago that was funding just improvemnts that cut down on energy usage for appliances.

She started getting death threats over it so she finally had to pull back and just forget using her money to make the world better.

I'm sure TBoone pulled out of his wind energy project for the same reason.

My plans are to perfect it and move it forward direct to the major auto manufacturers to start putting in their vehicles. If it appears suddenly from every direction at once it will be almost impossible for them to stop it.

30 years ago when I first made a prototype of it for a college project, after showing it worked to my professor, he told me to bury it until a time the world is ready.

Well the world is ready it has become a national security issue to cut down dependence on foreign oil. But, these people salute no flag and watching the rise and fall of countries doesn't affect their power.

after the meeting the other day I had a helicopter that was hovering for almost a minute not more than a half mile from my house, I'm sure they already have made the plans on how to stop me, so I'm staying public to let everyone know my progress.

The question is do the white hats have the strength to keep an umbrella around me to move it forward...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

well if you have been reading what I'm sharing here in this forum you should understand already the worry of going public with a free energy device right now is the least of my concerns.

I actually chuckle when the investors bring up that question, I have a destiny that they can't stop and I'm taking advantage of it to give the world what it needs, a clean source of energy.

Where the one side is controlling the world and pushing it toward a prophecy written 2000 years ago, the other side is all about money and control.

As fast as one side paints a bullseye on my forhead the other side is there to keep me shielded...

it'd make a great spielberg movie
Old 02-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #9
pr0metheu5
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Rocky,

It has to be the time now. we have no choice but to move forward on clean energy.

You will be more protected as the nazis and their cronies are arrested and the system is shaken down to dislodge the rest of the dingleberries. as the financial system collapses, they will have less money to spend on preventing these inventions from coming out.

More power to you.

24 years ago I heard about Joseph Newman and his gyron theory. it is a fantastic concept but I don't have the mech. eng. skills to make prototypes..

the time was not right then. it is now. go for it brother!

my feeling is that the greater the spread of true information and plans and process, e.g over youtube and these forums, the better. I believe it would be better for humanity if these principles and if possible, plans to build one's own, were available on the web. the greater the spread the safer the idea will be.

we are in for a huge change in our systems and there will greater freedom to pursue these kind of projects, the concept of intellectual property IMHO is completely outdated and belongs to the medieval church, where the idea of copyright was introduced to prevent non Latin version of the bible to be published. it should be as outdated as leeching and cupping is to healing.
pr0metheu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:22 AM   #10
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

of course it was an accident today that the heads of Tesla Motors went down in a small airplane...

They were working on some incredible breakthrough technologies right now, they are one of the companies I have spoke with about incorporating it into their designs...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #11
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to see your idea do anything other than go to the grave with you I would challenge yourself by putting the whole thing on the internet in multiple places that won't get taken down. (like multiple torrent sites) Then race the world to put it into production first.

It's win/win for the world unless everyone fails to produce it which seems unlikely.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #12
Wood
Avalon Senior Member

Could you give us an overview on how your invention works? From your description I am thinking it is just a generator attached to the vehicle motor. That would increase the fuel consumption... It would be cheaper than solar, true, but not new or clean at all.
Or maybe you are thinking in using the energy lost while braking (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regenerative_brake)? I think that is already used in hybrid cars.

I am also interested in how you think to store that amount of power in a vehicle taking into account that a lot of extra weight will increase the fuel consumption (thus reducing the efficiency of the process).

Sorry to be a bit harsh. I want free energy to happen as soon as possible but I am a bit skeptical.

Of course, in case your invention is really useful, congratulations The world needs that for sure!
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #13
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

well actually I have quite a few, I'm rolling the one forward to change cars into electric generators first because I'm still burning gas so the powers that be should allow it.

But the simple truth is, Permanent magnets are getting so powerful now that just a few can produce over 10 HP and using PMA Generator type technology, the potential is unlimitied.

At 16000 RPM you can produce massive amounts of power...

I have it up to 25,000 RPM at ~ 10 horsepower

a 5 horse lawnmower will turn these at full speed...

this link will disappear after the auction

now sharing how I power it is the easy part, the magic is in the design layout that breaks the laws of physics as we know it...
Old 02-24-2010, 08:20 PM   #14
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I recently posted a reply in another thread (link below) that also concerns this thread (which, by the way, thanks for posting this thread too)

Here is part of it..

Quote: "All these internet campaigns concerning free energy almost make me physically sick. I guess that the websites who advertise free energy 24/7 are "ok". It's the fact, that at this time right here right now the majority of us (me included) some how believe that we can't make a difference. Let's change all that right now and take our "free energy gossip" off line as well. How?? For starters, wake up and know that your eternal and unlimited. Next, well you could write eye catching words in caps, such as "FREE ENERGY! ! !" on paper and then post it inside your vehicle, where your new ad is facing the world for all to see. When ever you drive around your advertising something that shows others that you actually care. Especially to people like me and you! Don't you ever wonder who else out there is so interested in free energy as well?" End quote.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20366

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:30 PM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

as for storage, heavy batteries aren't necessary using a technology like this one, I was tinkering with the idea trying to perfect it when I saw they already have it on the market...

Pentadyne

The push is happening and enough are moving forward that it is slipping through the fingertips of those trying to stop it.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
I recently posted a reply in another thread (link below) that also concerns this thread (which, by the way, thanks for posting this thread too)

Here is part of it..

Quote: "All these internet campaigns concerning free energy almost make me physically sick. I guess that the websites who advertise free energy 24/7 are "ok". It's the fact, that at this time right here right now the majority of us (me included) some how believe that we can't make a difference. Let's change all that right now and take our "free energy gossip" off line as well. How?? For starters, wake up and know that your eternal and unlimited. Next, well you could write eye catching words in caps, such as "FREE ENERGY! ! !" on paper and then post it inside your vehicle, where your new ad is facing the world for all to see. When ever you drive around your advertising something that shows others that you actually care. Especially to people like me and you! Don't you ever wonder who else out there is so interested in free energy as well?" End quote.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20366

Kevin
I went to a professor to discuss how to put together a formula to perfect what I am working on to make it optimal.

his reply...

impossible, 1+1=1

I said you forgot a variable so 1+1+1=free power...

"The Laws of Physics" were written hundreds of years ago and they never change...

Imagine 110 years ago walking in front of the Physics council to tell them that we would be flying 100 ton airplanes around the world...

"man can not fly..."

well I've got news for the world, we're ready for wings...