Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

All right people. Here's my two cents on the situation and really think about this one. Many of you are complaining about threads being deleted and negativity on the forum. Did you ever think of the negative powers at be? They want you to leave. And what better way than say then shutting down the website than making us argue amongst each other. We've all stated that their are disinfo agents on this forum. They are doing a damn good job at it, subliminally filtering in waves of negativity.

I have a question. Do you want positive change? Do you want your children to grow up in a positive world full of hope, happiness, and beauty? Do you want mother nature to live up to her full potential once again?

Yes, we all do. We have the exact same goals. That's why the elections and the two party system is flawed. It is made to cause conflict amongst each other, with my own very best friends over candidates (well, with me not voting), when we both are supporters of the Zeitgeist movement, and have the same intrinsic beliefs.

Leaving this forum, is worse than not voting, this is giving up your true voice among [some/many] open minded individuals, and giving in to the powers at be. Don't let them win. Of course this forum is full of horse ****. We all know that. But so is the entire internet. Use your discretion wisely. Avalon may be a needle in a haystack in terms of information, but that needle in my opinion is 24k gold inscribed with the secrets of the universe. It's worth the struggle.

When I go out into the 'real world' I run into people who reject and scorn my ideas, people who fear monger all the time, and who never say thank you or a friendly hello. It's the same everywhere.

Stay strong people. Do not ever EVER give up. We are truth.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath1 View Post
this forum is not a force for good. It is full of negative posts and dictator like mods which is why people are leaving in droves.
it is disempowering not empowering, the agenda is dark.. there is more then they are letting on .. which 3 mods / whistle blowers have already stated.
For those that have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Quote:
Avalon (probably from the Celtic word abal: apple) is a legendary island featured in the Arthurian legend, famous for its beautiful apples. It first appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth's 1136 pseudohistorical account Historia Regum Britanniae as the place where King Arthur is taken to recover from his wounds after his last battle at Camlann, and where his sword Caliburn (Excalibur) was forged.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i just wrote this on another thread about the same subject matter but i think it's a good place for it here too! so i copied it...

i think information is empowering in itself...yet it depends on what you do with it....which parts do you take in? which parts do you throw away that just do not resonate with you? then....what do you do with it???

i myself go out on solo guerilla missions in my city and help people whenever i can...nothing that i learn is used soley for my benefit alone...it gets spread out and given back to the love of the universe and to all it can and may touch...

yes..there is a lot of fighting here...yes there is a lot of fighting out there too....

what will you do what you have learnt??

will u share it and help a stranger out or will you sit on your laptop and mock and make fun of others you feel are less inteligent and of a lower vibration as you are...?

we are all still infused with the rules of 3d reality....to break free we must do things differently in some ways than we did b4 in order to make that leap into 4d...

all is one in the end....any way you want to look at it...

we are all very very special souls in these very important and quickly changing times...

much love to you all...
om shanti
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
this forum is not a force for good.
This is simply not so! The forum exists to inform positively. What 'some' people bring to the table may be negative. This is only to be expected on a site like this one. To digest the data presented here can be tough and it is not for everyone.

One has to demonstrate a certain maturity, discernment and detachment in order not to fall into these reaction-traps laid by some of the members.
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Very well said gregor.

I agree 100%.

I completely don't understand why people get so full of anger, for a mere forum chat.

We are just expressing opinions which will always differ and we should be polite to each other to exist in this community of strangers.
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elka View Post
Very well said gregor.

I agree 100%.

I completely don't understand why people get so full of anger, for a mere forum chat.

We are just expressing opinions which will always differ and we should be polite to each other to exist in this community of strangers.
And that's the point!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #7
Alexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
And that's the point!
Hi Burgundia,
Yes I also agree with Gregor's post. He is very insightful and offers all of us much food for thought. Thanks Gregor

I believe a lot of the problem of bickering and hard feelings here is that the majority of forum participants have recently discovered [within, say the past ten years] that they have been deceived, manipulated and betrayed by individuals and groups in which they placed their trust They are now in hyper vigilant mode and respond to buzz words without even listening to the content. Human nature is "once fooled won't be fooled again". When people post with specific "buzz words" e.g. Bible, Love, Fear the defensive and counter attack mode automatically kick in before people think.

We all need to move past that and respond only after we have thought a while about what is really making us angry. Usually what we hate in another is a part of us that we do not want to face. No one can make you angry, lovable, fear ful or anything else. Only you can do that for yourself.

Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-09-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:32 PM   #8
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

haha I find it funny how the mods praise each other and their superiors.

I have a lot of compassion for everyone here I think they are so wonderful. But I do think that the management has lost the plot in handling them. They are not guiding them that's for sure. Even if they were guiding them it's not in the right direction. Even if the description of the forums says so.

I feel a lot of sympathy for those that just want peace and keep encountering this problem of distraction. We will get there guys. We are getting closer to the end of tyranny.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Please - let's work together instead of being splintered in a million directions.

I used to be the lead mod in a Yahoo! group with over 4,000 members, called indigo-adults. Being a mod in a large group can really suck !!! The things we were accused of - the greatest evil in your wildest dreams, the biggest conspiracy, the most vile censors, we were that! If we kept a level head and carefully explained we could help people work through their fears and see our true intent. Someone in another thread mentioned this tool:
The Center for Nonviolent CommunicationGlobal organization - helping people compassionately connect with one another through Nonviolent Communication, a process created by Marshall B Rosenberg, ...
www.cnvc.org/

I believe the mod team here is just like the one I helped with. We were just 5 or 6 random people who were willing to volunteer our time (and a lot of it) so that the group could exist for the benefit of all and NOT burn up in word flame wars over the few that want to pour jet fuel on a tiny spark of disagreement.

One thing I discovered a long time ago is that people often do not read carefully and grossly misinterpret what others are saying. Some people are triggered (because of their personal history) by some word and they fly off on unbelievable tangents.

Some people are truly mentally unstable and see things or plots where they do not exist. A little know fact is that almost all mental illness, criminality, and addictions can be cured with a personally tailored nutritiional supplement program. http://alternativementalhealth.com/ . In my vision of the future people would be tested for these inborn errors in metabolism and would be freely given the foods and supplements to correct the problem at the core level.

My X who felt massively abused as a child read all kinds of wild motives and intents into the events of his life. So I learned to ask questions of others. Did you mean this or that when whatever happened. 100% of the time the answer was "no."

Here are some videos about non-violent communication:
http://tinyurl.com/5n33qn

And finally, since this issue of having motives and intents wrongly interpreted is a rather highly charged one for me, I've gone through this posting and removed the most highly charged language. I write it first to get it out and then I try to put myself in the shoes of the readers and remove the firecrackers.

Love is who we are ...

Last edited by Karen; 11-09-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #10
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post
Please - let's work together instead of being splintered in a million directions.

I used to be the lead mod in a Yahoo! group with over 4,000 members, called indigo-adults. Being a mod in a large group can really suck !!! The things we were accused of - the greatest evil in your wildest dreams, the biggest conspiracy, the most vile censors, we were that! If we kept a level head and carefully explained we could help people work through their fears and see our true intent. Someone in another thread mentioned this tool:
The Center for Nonviolent CommunicationGlobal organization - helping people compassionately connect with one another through Nonviolent Communication, a process created by Marshall B Rosenberg, ...
www.cnvc.org/

I believe the mod team here is just like the one I helped with. We were just 5 or 6 random people who were willing to volunteer our time (and a lot of it) so that the group could exist for the benefit of all and NOT burn up in word flame wars over the few that want to pour jet fuel on a tiny spark of disagreement.

One thing I discovered a long time ago is that people often do not read carefully and grossly misinterpret what others are saying. Some people are triggered (because of their personal history) by some word and they fly off on unbelievable tangents.

Some people are truly mentally unstable and see things or plots where they do not exist. A little know fact is that almost all mental illness, criminality, and addictions can be cured with a personally tailored nutritiional supplement program. http://alternativementalhealth.com/ . In my vision of the future people would be tested for these inborn errors in metabolism and would be freely given the foods and supplements to correct the problem at the core level.

My X who felt massively abused as a child read all kinds of wild motives and intents into the events of his life. So I learned to ask questions of others. Did you mean this or that when whatever happened. 100% of the time the answer was "no."

Here are some videos about non-violent communication:
http://tinyurl.com/5n33qn

And finally, since this issue of having movtives and intents wrongly interpreted is a rather highly charged one for me, I've gone through this posting and removed the most highly charged language. I write it first to get it out and then I try to put myself in the shoes of the readers and remove the firecrackers.

Love is who we are ...

wow!
that's rad! thanx for the info! i'm going to print it out and share it with my friends...we all do a lot of counselling,volunteer stuff ...

yay!

om shanti
Old 11-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #11
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

This forum is about info, yes? But what we get, in part, is opinion - point of view - and not truthful info which is hard to define has the truth.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #12
Deoxyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
This forum is about info, yes? But what we get, in part, is opinion - point of view - and not truthful info which is hard to define has the truth.
it´s more about speculation on wich is the most probable thing to be true.

--------------

anything against the establishment will end up in war, civil, or whatever other kind.

for those of you wanting a "better world" are you prepared to a bloodbath for your dreams to be true?.

That is the revolution of the materialists. I know tptb will go to the extent of extermination, it has happened before. That is only because we play their game, we choose to.

Instead, there are other options, the spiritual revolution. And the fight is done in another level of reality, where u never have to kill another human being to succeed.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-09-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #13
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

It appears that people react as if they are being told what to think, as if they don't have a choice.
Whenever an individual gets defensive, it is as if they are rebelling against being influenced, or the potential influencing on many, by the person they're arguing with.
But they too, in that moment, are arguing to be the heavier influence, if not for the readers, than self.

And if attachment to any of those thoughts occur, and they are offered as truth, then opposition will likely be met.
In many cases, individuals offer what they deem as truth, in a way that is authoritative, belittling, condescending.It is clear that that they are attached to their idea, as if it is truth/fact.
The passion, the desire is to influence the reader, even if they think their motive is simply to share, comes across louder than the words they choose.

We all have a choice.
And it has become increasingly more apparent to me, that if I want to counter in a conversation, and my opinion feels like an attached idea of my truth, it's best I stfu.
When I think I need you to agree with me, when I think it is more important to be right than to co-exist within contrast attached to nothing, then I am repeating the language of the trap, and only my ego is temporarily pacified.

Attach to nothing as truth, yet remain grateful that the information is available whether it fits your current perception of reality or not.

When I be the unconditional awareness behind the thoughts that are offered, without attaching to any of it, peace is the vibration that remains.

Truth is not a fixed thing. When I think it is, we are oil & water.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #14
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

If anyone is leaving on my account I sincerely apologize, I wish not for anybody to leave. All the negative threads do take its toll on all of us. I view project avalon to bring our ideas for the betterment of mankind, our families and us as individuals. A school of thought, yet we are all, including myself ,creating division because of our views on politics and the doom and gloom debates. Is no secret that I believe in a better tomorrow for all, hope, compassion, humility, love, forgiveness. These ideas and principles have been branded new age narrow minded BS. I am trying to understand why there's so much negativity in the reasoning of some of the members, I have come to the conclusion that some people feed on negativity as a way of survivor.
No disrespect, I refuse to let my children die without a fight, waiting for the last days, end of days or what have you for me is a clear escape from reality, some say is a fact of life only to be proven wrong time and again.
Is easy to be negative this has become the way of life of this planet, is just that nagativity breeds negativity and it poisons your heart. Imagine telling your children the world is going to end tomorrow they would be scare to death. My parental instinct is to defend them with my life, to keep them happy and as safe as possible.I don't want anybody to leave for whatever reason that you are here, we can all learn from each other. Irregarless of our differences I do feel together we can make a difference.
So much to do , so little time, our lives will end eventually but our children will carry on wether you know this to be true or not.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:09 PM   #15
Deoxyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
If anyone is leaving on my account I sincerely apologize, I wish not for anybody to leave. All the negative threads do take its toll on all of us. I view project avalon to bring our ideas for the betterment of mankind, our families and us as individuals. A school of thought, yet we are all, including myself ,creating division because of our views on politics and the doom and gloom debates. Is no secret that I believe in a better tomorrow for all, hope, compassion, humility, love, forgiveness. These ideas and principles have been branded new age narrow minded BS. I am trying to understand why there's so much negativity in the reasoning of some of the members, I have come to the conclusion that some people feed on negativity as a way of survivor.
No disrespect, I refuse to let my children die without a fight, waiting for the last days, end of days or what have you for me is a clear escape from reality, some say is a fact of life only to be proven wrong time and again.
Is easy to be negative this has become the way of life of this planet, is just that nagativity breeds negativity and it poisons your heart. Imagine telling your children the world is going to end tomorrow they would be scare to death. My parental instinct is to defend them with my life, to keep them happy and as safe as possible.I don't want anybody to leave for whatever reason that you are here, we can all learn from each other. Irregarless of our differences I do feel together we can make a difference.
So much to do , so little time, our lives will end eventually but our children will carry on wether you know this to be true or not.

i dont think the problem is negativity in itself, the problem is that many of you, if not all, overreact over it, seeking desperately positivity, and imposing morally positivity has to be the rule and negativity not the exception, but the sin.

We are humans, and things are not that easy way. We are by far much more complicated and we have to understand that, communication between humans should be a priority over communion.

How any kind of reasonable communion can be achieved anyway, if people lacks big time skills of respect the difference, diplomatic communication and valuating the similarities rather than using the differences to attack the different. Diplomacy is the key, in every aspect of your lives.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #16
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Take it or leave it ! - Positive or Negative - They are ALL part of the same thing but at opposite ends.

YOUR WORLD - (Yes You !- the individual spirit/soul) IS MADE BY YOUR THINKING

As you THINK -- so is your experiance.

Here are a few quotes by Albert Einstein : take heed

Information is NOT knowlege

Reality is merely an illusion,albeit a very persistant one.

A man/woman should look for what is, and not what he/she thinks should be

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Before God we are all equally wise- and equally foolish

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts

Force always attracts men/women of low morality

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough

The important thing is to not stop questioning.

End Quote's

Take from this Forum what you will - the choice is yours

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #17
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomguymguy View Post
Take it or leave it ! - Positive or Negative - They are ALL part of the same thing but at opposite ends.

YOUR WORLD - (Yes You !- the individual spirit/soul) IS MADE BY YOUR THINKING

As you THINK -- so is your experiance.

Here are a few quotes by Albert Einstein : take heed

Information is NOT knowlege

Reality is merely an illusion,albeit a very persistant one.

A man/woman should look for what is, and not what he/she thinks should be

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Before God we are all equally wise- and equally foolish

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts

Force always attracts men/women of low morality

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough

The important thing is to not stop questioning.

End Quote's

Take from this Forum what you will - the choice is yours

Paul R

well done! i agree!
Old 11-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #18
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath1 View Post
this forum is not a force for good. It is full of negative posts and dictator like mods which is why people are leaving in droves.
it is disempowering not empowering, the agenda is dark.. there is more then they are letting on .. which 3 mods / whistle blowers have already stated.
If it was not for the negative forces in this world, we would not learn at the remarkable pace in which we do. Remember that. A negative entity may indeed test your patience, and can even cause harm to you, but in the long run, it is you who learn from that entity. Knowledge is the goal, not happiness. Pursuit of happiness is the American philosophy ingrained subliminally into all our lives. Just look at the monumental power and size of the entertainment industry.

HAPPINESS IS A BYPRODUCT OF KNOWLEDGE
not vice versa...
Old 11-09-2008, 08:27 PM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i too go out on solo missions and tell it to whoever will listen

i can handle the info.. some cant
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #20
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i too go out on solo missions and tell it to whoever will listen

i can handle the info.. some cant
ahahhaha!!! yes it is so true!!!
i was at work and a client and i started talking about sacred geometry,merkabas,timewave zero..etc etc...
the other guys at work were like "SHUT UP ALREADY! we can't work under these conditions!!!"

ahahhahahahha....

so now i take their numbers and we talk in private....cuz i really don't want to get fired over talking about drunvalo and 4d reality....
Old 11-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #21
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Greg for this thread.

There are positive posts and there are negative posts and you can tell their nature by the words.
It is clear to see who brings in positive vibrations and who brings in the negative vibes.

For instance: Dragonbreath, how would you value your own posts? Positive or negative?
Meant to build up or to break down?

Man I am getting so tired of having to talk as to little children.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #22
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
There are positive posts and there are negative posts and you can tell their nature by the words.
It is clear to see who brings in positive vibrations and who brings in the negative vibes.

For instance: Dragonbreath, how would you value your own posts? Positive or negative?
Meant to build up or to break down?
[/SIZE]
And on that note, moments are beautiful.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:03 PM   #23
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Take it or leave it ! - Positive or Negative - They are ALL part of the same thing
Please don't spoon feed us that again we have herd it endlessly so what....

One day our patience will run out and we will want to do something.

Peer anyone who can know the truth understands Dragonbreaths posts are in the relevant correct direction.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #24
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I would hate to see this forum close although i don't agree with some posts i read then and if i choose not to add to any negativity i feel it may give i simply ignore them.
any negative comment would soon die a death and perhaps that person will see that the information they have given was not of a good response.

Each and everyone of us has the choice and belief to say what they feel this is why this forum is interesting.
I can not say about the moderators i have not had a problem with them.

Be it positive post or negative let everyone have there say this is the choice we have.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #25
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Please don't spoon feed us that again we have herd it endlessly so what....

One day our patience will run out and we will want to do something.

Peer anyone who can know the truth understands Dragonbreaths posts are in the relevant correct direction.
Not correct, chosen. Neither direction is neither right or wrong. I choose to stay because I can learn from both the positive and negative voices. The more you deal with people, the greater understanding you gain of human behavior, as ugly as it may be. I can tell you, I am learning a great deal of human behavior on this forum, more than I am learning in the classroom (As that's the number one thing school actually teaches me), as I am experiencing a different side to it, one that is more with open minded intelligent individuals which focuses more on the abstract and intangible side of humanity, almost void of our physical appearance and actions. I choose to stay. You choose to go. However, I see you're still here Namaste, my friend.

Tags
truth