Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 03:12 AM   #51
Genisis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

Hi! I am excited to be a part of "Forum Project Avalon", and I look forward to where this all leads us.

I would like to commend Bill & Kerry for making this forum possible, and allowing all of us in the community, to be a part of it.

Bill & Kerry...It is your passion, of wanting the truth to be told, that shines through.
And it is because of this passion, that you have touched so many lives...more than you will ever know.

So from everyone here and from everyone yet to come here....
THANK-YOU!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:14 AM   #52
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,
First of all I would like to thank from the bottom off my heart and the essence of my soul Bill and Kerry for choosing this life. You have been sent to us and I am sure the people that have found and will find their way here will understand this to. Peace to you both. I was lost but now I’m found.
I will say that I have always known that this reality is out of sink since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I think I totally bewildered, bamboozled and amazed young parents with the information about current world events (and possible scenarios) and descriptions of places I had never been and people I’ve never met starting as a 3 year old. I have always a sixth sense about it or more accurately a subdued felling deep within. The felling is very strong right now and I am very concerned.
I have researched for about 15 years so many aspects of the alternative view of reality and absorbed from the learned people in their chosen field and still don’t quite know the true picture. I know there is a lot of disinfo about all of the subjects but the truth is there between the lines.
I can’t get a handle on most of the main examples of the alternate viewpoints such as are our visitors interdimensional or from our future on this time line or another time line, are they our species from different times on the time line i.e. the one which path we will eventually follow or are they varied species from different planets on this time line.
Will we have natural calamitous Earth changes due to natural worm holes affected by looking glass and time travel technology or by a Dark Star (The Sun’s Twin) magnetic pull on our planet and stars or maybe due to a nuclear war?
Is it plausible that micro wormholes on this planet that some how transport life (from god knows where) which can change vegetable life into animal life based on acoustic vibrations be the answer to the varied life forms that have lived throughout time on this planet as most know there is no evidence of creationism or Darwin’s Theory of Evolution within the geological record. If so who is controlling it (see first question).
One thing I’m pretty sure of is that the 13 Families with their Occultist and Satanist minions are getting desperate and are trying very hard to instigate the Doomsday scenario (i.e. WW1V) because they sense like us here the quickening of the awakening of the people on this planet.
I’m sorry if this has been a bit long winded but I have so many questions about these issues and hopefully I can get input from other members as well as giving what I can to help the preparation for the pending crisis just incase our good friends in the military are unable to prevent it.
Again I would like to thank Bill and Kerry for giving a platform to the brave souls from the inside who risk so much for the sake of us all to those persons I say your humanity is a guiding light for us all.
I don’t know about anyone else but it would be for me, anyway interesting to get Bill and Kerry’s world view as they interpretate it, sometime. Thanks for not falling asleep.
May Truth show us the way Pathfinder
Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:40 AM   #53
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi everyone,
We are really excited to see the great viral way this forum is already growing and we didn't even announce it yet!!

It's so great to hear from all of you and I encourage you to share your stories and insights, dreams and visions... We are moving into the galactic center and the veils between the dimensions are thinning. Let's share the wealth we all hold inside.

One thing I want to state for the record and for all those that need reminding.. This forum will be closely watched by the powers that be and yet we will also be shielded and guarded with love and light so be aware and know that the challenge is to create something marvelous for all.

I suggest whenever necessary you take personal dialogs off line and connect directly with people you meet through this forum. But be sensitive to everything and trust your instincts... Follow the guidance of your heart but always meet people you meet in public places first to determine who you are dealing with.

Just a few cautionary notes.

We are so glad to have this opportunity to create a place we can all make this new world a reality.

Best wishes to all,

Kerry
Old 09-06-2008, 03:46 AM   #54
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry,

You bring up some very good points. I'd like to add some as well...

You might want a terms of service - No personal info on the site.

Also, to my delight, you have "https" enabled - security.

I would HIGHLY suggest that all mods, log out, close your browser, log back in using:

https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/index.php

That S at the end of HTTP will put you in secure mode.

Then CHANGE your admin/mod password.

All other users should use the https, and never http, and change their passwords as well.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:18 AM   #55
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to the Forum

I wanted to thank Bill and Kerry, you two are my heroes . Thank you for caring your courage is simply awesome. The time at hand calls for all to unite to save the planet. I'm a solfeggio frequencies researcher I came across these frequencies because of your site. a year ago I was dying of a lung infection and wether you guys know it or not you saved my life. I'm cured using the frequencies. My children and wife thank you I am forever in your debt. Keep up your work no matter how things turned in this dimension, you are awakening the sleepers . Our souls are infinite
and cannot be destroy and are enriched by special souls who shine brighter than the sun. The war of spiritual slavery to freedom is not won with weapons but as demostrated by Ghandi, Martin Luther King jr. with love , humility and compassion.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:44 AM   #56
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Bill / Kerry - I have to say, it is quite exciting to see you both so involved in the forum - Camelot has been quite an incredible find in my life, and has taken me down some powerful paths of insight and introspect.

Avalon Members - I don't quite know why I am so compelled toward the pursuit of this knowledge, but I feel as we approach galactic center, I am drawn toward discovering things I have "known" all my life. It has been a recent phenomenon that I have awakened from the manufactured reality that has imprisoned my life thus far, and it seems that within such a short duration of time, I have learned/remembered an incredible amount of truth. I have a feeling we are in for tough times ahead - I want to be positive/optimistic, but my intuitions tell me otherwise. I hope that if this is so, we can find community with one another, and take refuge in the fact that like-minded souls exist all around, knowing that every one of us possesses great power derived from the Creator.

I am so excited for the coming months and years - I feel it in the greatest depths of myself that something big is on the horizon - I continue to focus on love, peace, hope, and light - I am excited to be a part of it all.
AmanAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:36 AM   #57
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

First I'd like to thank Bill and Kerry for their tireless, courageous work and for creating this wonderful space! Thank you both!!

Also, kudos to Gatekeeper for fixing my inability to post so quickly!

I look forward to connecting and sharing with others here. There's something very synchronistic about the timing of this launch. I've been finding it more and more difficult to plod through my daily life. I'm so ready to create a new world I can hardly stand it!!

Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:12 AM   #58
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
Hi All,

I can’t get a handle on most of the main examples of the alternate viewpoints such as are our visitors interdimensional or from our future on this time line or another time line, are they our species from different times on the time line i.e. the one which path we will eventually follow or are they varied species from different planets on this time line.
Will we have natural calamitous Earth changes due to natural worm holes affected by looking glass and time travel technology or by a Dark Star (The Sun’s Twin) magnetic pull on our planet and stars or maybe due to a nuclear war?
Is it plausible that micro wormholes on this planet that some how transport life (from god knows where) which can change vegetable life into animal life based on acoustic vibrations be the answer to the varied life forms that have lived throughout time on this planet as most know there is no evidence of creationism or Darwin’s Theory of Evolution within the geological record. If so who is controlling it (see first question).

May Truth show us the way Pathfinder

I do totally understand the frustrations of not being able to have answers when so many of the peices in puzzle are all laid out...
But, for me i feel its very inportant that we all start to concentrate our energies and efforts in the direction of positive action in response to current events as they happen!!

One day at some point, all will become clear to us who are still around to witness the outcome....so we must follow our hearts/heads/intuition as well as one another here in this forum...we all now have the responsibility of gathering together all we know..sharing it out to anyone willing to listen, and to get ourselves and loved ones to safer zones around the globe....the revolution has BEGUN!!!!! welcome all fellow peace warriors - today is a new dawn!!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #59
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Bill & kerry. This place will be vital. Can I ask if the forum & site is regularly backed up as im sure many important things will be disscussed and I feel it would be a good idea to back up the forum regularly.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #60
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Default No Future?

Hello all I am in Madrid Spain, 34 years old and I am one of the "No Futures" or so I´ve been told, (paraphrazing the pistols tune), I should be drinking a wine carton in the street smelling like s*** or have died of an overdose of smack long ago.
I really don´t know how I have survived, but here I am waiting to be nuked, executed, or disposed of.
I don´t consider anyone an enemy only ignorant.
I came across this site after surfing the net for some time and some of the things said in the camelot interviews rang true to me so here I am.
Hope to hear some good news soon for all and may we all awake to the truth.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-14-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:01 PM   #61
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Future?

Welcome Jma!! You are amongst friends..and am so glad that you have found this site and project camelot...looking forward to any positive contributions/ideas/research u may be able to offer! have a good day...
Old 09-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #62
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome JMA,

As fire stated, you are indeed amongst friends!

The ignorant as you call them, do indeed seem to be everywhere, it's like what Morpheus says in the Matrix film 'Everyone is our Enemy, untill they have been unplugged' or words to that effect. I am not meaning we should perceive others as enemies, just they are very asleep and hence then can be dangerous when rudely awoken from their slumber.

Although many people are awakening, it seems that too many people are dealing with the events by switching off, hence excess drinking, drugs, too much TV etc etc.

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:35 PM   #63
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Why thank you dudes, it is funny how like before before yestesday I decided to watch the Matrix on youtube, and so I´m catching the jargon you are using on the fly.
I also rounded up the guts to see Mel Gibson´s controversial "The Passion of Christ", I couldn´t get through the bloody scenes for all these years, and the last scene is still on my cache memory let´s see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWbYmjnaaBU
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #64
lohiaaditya
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

First of, I d like to thank Bill & Kerry for their wonderful, entertaining and informative work.

I think Project Avalon was the missing link in their work which has now started. Its great that we can now actually talk to Bill & Kerry themselves and also interact with others.

I just started earning by writing articles, so I d be glad to pay $30 for access to this forum. I would like to resonate the request that they accept paypal. I dont have a credit card, dont want one so I hope they can accept it by email.
lohiaaditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #65
Crew Member
Avalon Senior Member

Hello friends, I am happy we're here together. It's good to discover other people who are interested in the same important subjects.

I am devoted to the new paradigm.

If you want to know what I'm all about and can play Youtube videos, go here and view these videos on Illusion & Reality.

http://www.lotusimmortal.com/illusion_and_reality.htm

I cannot vouch for the people who made the video, or for the website, lotus immortal. However, there are some very interesting articles and videos there.
Crew Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #66
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

first off thanks kerry and bill..

ive been on a whirlwind of discovery since i first clicked the link on aintitcoolnews that edgar mitchell alien visitation interview. i was blown away and excited and ever since then i went from one link to the next and have come upon a whole host of alternative media and amazing life altering world views for me.

project camelot was a big discovery along with steven greer. i havent been a spiritual person for all my life i used to make fun of my mom and her beliefs of a "supreme being" and physic ability, i used to make fun of the mumbo jumbo world of all this as a kid. i was a staunch agnostic.

the finding that ET's were real changed my belief system , now reincarnation, oneness and personal responsibility now all tie together and all the dots in my life i can connect.

i had an emotional "wake up" and called my mom after i calmed down and apologized for ribbing her all these years, i said i was now really awake, she was really happy for me and informed me that it was my dad's birthday (he killed himself when i was two so i didnt know it was his b-day)
pretty crazy.

ive always felt in my gut that something BIG was going to happen in my lifetime something cosmic, or planetary...at first it was more gloomy along the lines of we will wipe ourselves out from stupidity...now the idea of "ascension" or at least a serious shake up bad or good i can only imagine mostly good coming from this and growth on a species level. i have hope for us despite all the scary illuminati/dark presence stuff im now aware of.

like the analogy/metaphor of taking a light in a dark room, the room is now light and gets rid of darkness and you cant do the opposite, darkness cant snuff light. light beats dark everytime!

bill and kerry thanks for the brave work you do and the brave people you interview still wanna see steven greer!)

im buying silver and warning my friends in as much a normal way as possible that things look wacky i our near future and i send them articles and interviews and they all just kind of laugh and think its silly. for their sakes and my own i hope theyre right, i just feel it in my gut that thats not true.

allrighty i look forward to this sight in the bumpy months ahead thanks again bill and kerry.
good luck evryone
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #67
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, to all new member from around the world. May many more connected souls find their way here. Hi Fire yes its is very frustrating that there is so many conflicting lines to each sub plot in this large puzzle.

For example is the Dark Star really a Vatican rouse to deflect our awakening or is it according to Marshall Masters and his sources a real threat.

With further evidence backing Marshall’s beliefs coming from Walter Cruttenden and his institute that most or least 80% of the Star systems they have studied are Binary Systems which begs the question where is our Sun’s twin. According to their calculations this points to the Orion System.

This is exactly where the Duggon Tribe in West Africa say it is (they described Orion B and C and their orbits before modern science discovered them).

Who are these visitors? As John Lenard Walson has posted on Jeff Rense he has logged over 150 different space craft in space around our planet are they ours? Could we have built so many? Are they there for the planned Alien attack that Kissinger (The world’s most abhorrent human being) talked about in ’78?

I do think Fire that I have to learn to focus on the hear and now and that is why I am hopping to get the grounding to focus on what’s important now from other learned members here. I’m just a person who likes to know how things work I guess..LOL..

All I can deduce so far is that there is going to be seious Earth disruptiouns caused by what, only a few really know. We are on the brink of WW1V but was this pre-planned are the player’s different sides of the same coin.

I think we are in for a war! Nuclear? I personally don’t think so based on two reasons rightly or wrongly

1. I was told later in life by my parent’s that they were having a conversation about potential nuclear war and I spluttered out that the space men would not allow it. I was only 3 or 4 yrs old and I can’t remember saying it.

2. From what I have managed to work out from all the noise is that these visitors (whoever they are) will not allow this planet to be destroyed by nuclear weapons (i.e. contaminating Earth for millenniums), but will allow destruction by natural causes

For me I guess it’s about finding a safe haven with other like minded souls for the first of these events. Let the show begin

May truth show us the way

Pathfinder
Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #68
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

heya crew, welcome on board indeedy..for the ride of our life it seems!!
and clark, that image of u apologising to ur mum for not believing her was so touching !! i just tried to explain a few things to my mother (again!) but to no avail...she now officially thinks i am crazy!! heyho... dum de dum....so back to the forum for reasurance
that i am still perfectly sane!! lol

PF..we are defo all in same boat of indecision at this point, but i am certain the next 6 months are going to shape up very interestingly for many of us as we start to formulate plans and take the action ....I do find this forum so liberating ..its like we have already formed a cyber community which we now just need to manifest in real time!!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #69
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey PF, I have heard many different sources say that the ET's will not allow a nuclear conflict to happen, BUT, there is something that really really doesn't sit right with me about that.

I can't explain it, it's not that I don't believe in the existance of ET life, because I do, 100%!

There is a big part of me that is saying that I should prepare for the very worst case situation.

I had a prompting from my inner guidance that we should be prepared for the attack on Iran to happen late this year, early 2009. I have been getting the same prompting for about 12 months now, not sure what the implications of all this are, but my gut feeling is that things could rapidly go tits up very quickly.

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #70
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

JP I agree with ur intuition....the USA have everything in place...and it will impact the stock market massively..on top of an official recession i feel we have rto brace ourselves immediately...

I am trying to stock up on essentials that will likely rocket in price shortly...but need to speed things up...i urge others to do the same!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:33 PM   #71
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you to Kerry and Bill for all your hard work, and thank you for this Forum.
In times like these we all need a medium like this to communicate to like-minded others.
Thanks for all you do!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #72
flippednormal
Avalon Senior Member

hi all I am very exited to be here. finally a place where I can communicate my thoughts freely without being ridiculed. Im sure these forums will bring about a rise in consciousness in many people.
flippednormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:00 PM   #73
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

ya fire, its nice to come here and hear positivity and awareness and find links to important info.

positivity and usuing your heart are really important in these times, and while sites like alex jones's are informative he has so much anger and hatred it doesnt seem like thats the way to combat anything. im always wary of sources that are negative, which is to say you dont have to like the way the society functions but an eye for an eye is not something i believe in.

david wilcock has good things to say about whats coming and someone else posted this link (thanks!), ill do it here
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

enjoy
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #74
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings to ALL
Just a short introduction
I’m in my 40s; and have spent most of my life living in a Van, tepee or tent in the forests all across Canada. It has giving me different opportunities to learn different truths; the average person misses in everyday life. For the most part I plant trees, and here and there Our Mother gifts me with a few nuggets to continue my soul journey here; in this way, at peace with the plants and our four legged brothers and sisters. Nature has no lies; and if you listen the answers are right in front of you. I’m on and off this net these last few years, trying to grasp the workings of the HUman mind; and just how long am I going to have to wait till the World realizes that were here to help each other out first, and learn the natural systems second. I’m Métis and a wonderer. I’ve been waiting for these changes that are just around the corner, for a long time. At times I am very disappointed because the plan was for all of us to do it together, but it seems the wheels keep getting steered back down into the same old ruts for some; and the plan has changed. Shame that Ill some be heading into the bush so soon after finding this place; I really like the feel.
To Bill and Kerry
Thank you so much for your time and work
Love Light and Balance to ALL
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #75
momtype
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone!

Up until about six months ago I would have called myself a "seeker" - trying to "awaken" to my true nature. Well, I still seek awakening from the dream, but I now feel this isn't a personal goal, but a global goal. An urgent goal. That it needs to happen, now. Not from fear, but of necessity.

My dreams have been very vibrant of late. My last one had UFOs of beautiful colors. They were soft craft, almost alive if you will, with soft glows that changed and pulsed. They were silenty going over the towns, and shining "loving light" into each home, each person. I assumed it was to awaken us or help us in some way. There was no fear, only awe in watching them silently floating over the rooftops.

Anyone else had this type of dream recently?

Thanks!
momtype is offline   Reply With Quote