Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Vaccination? Stick it where the sun don't shine!!

Update..

Respondents to newspaper story say they will refuse to take shot as health authorities insist “all Brits” will take swine flu vaccine

July 12, 2009

The trial balloon went up today on the UK government’s efforts to impose a mass mandatory vaccination program against swine flu, but judging from the response on a major newspaper website, millions of British citizens will tell the goons with needles to stick it where the sun don’t shine.

Brits Tell Goons With Needles To Stick It Where The Sun Dont Shine

Sky News reports today that, “The entire population could be vaccinated against swine flu as health chiefs draw up plans to build a nationwide immunity to the disease.”

According to health authorities, they plan to have 60 million plus UK citizens vaccinated by this time next year, despite the fact that only one healthy person has died from swine flu in Britain.

The resounding response to the government’s efforts to prepare everyone to accept the shot is a vehement, “I don’t think so!”

Respondents to a London Times article concerning the fact that the vaccine will be rushed through safety procedures in just five days, increasing the chances of it causing deaths and injuries in the thousands, as happened with the 1977 mass vaccination program in the U.S. which killed more people than the actual swine flu virus, overwhelmingly indicated that they would refuse to take the shot.

“Nobody’s coming anywhere near me or my family with their experimental mass vaccine/poison programme,” wrote one. “We will take our chances of catching their manufactured bird/pig/human virus, that was accidentally on purpose! released onto an unsuspecting public in the first place!”

“Anybody who reads this obviously still has the ability to reason and be guided by their own survival instinct and thus should listen to it. The mass fear mongering is a worldwide, co-ordinated and open conspiracy with massive geo political underpinnings. Don’t be fooled, eat properly and exercise,” adds another.

“A vaccine that is – effectively – being tested on the population, the prime reasons for such being the economy and easing pressure on the NHS? I’ll be another one who passes,” comments another.

“Thanks but no thanks. Rushed through tests in 5 days? What about long term effects? Vioxx and Thalidomide had long testing. How safe did they turn out to be? The side effects of Statins that they want everyone to take are worrying. I’ll take my chances with cholesterol,” writes another.

In fact, nearly every one of the respondents to the article so far clearly states that they will refuse to take the shot.

What will the government do when millions of people refuse to take the vaccine? Will they forcibly inject people at gunpoint as health authorities in the U.S. seem to think is constitutional and the right thing to do?

Would you take a vaccine made by a company that got caught contaminating its product with live avian flu virus?

Would you, as an American citizen, take a vaccine from a government that counts amongst its chief scientific advisors a man who once advocated the mass sterilization of the entire U.S. population through the water supply?

I think the answer is clear, U.S. and UK governments – your goons can stick their needles up their backsides because we are not taking it!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/brits-te...ont-shine.html

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vaccination? Stick it where the sun don't shine!!

excellent to see! I also will fight to the death before anyone jabs me with a fake vaccine.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Vaccination? Stick it where the sun don't shine!!

Up yours PTB
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Im currently putting together info for a poster/flyer that Im gonna start pinning up everywhere in my area, since Novartis has the vaccines ready to hurt everyone with!!! Im plastering them everywhere I can think of, and in 3 languages, in hopes someone will read them!!! Shoot, I think I will put a group together to talk to the people, Anti-Vaccine Activists!!! We should take a global stand to stop the Lapis Pigs!!! Force them to stick it where the sun dont shine EXACTLY!!!!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Is French one of your 3 languages?

Quote:
Apostle JoAnne Cremer, le 14 juillet à 02:25
I am going to verify with Jane the original language of her documents. I will be following up with the individuals who have volunteered already.... those languages are: Arabic, German, Serbo-Croatian, Russian & Bulgarian, Dutch, French

I will keep everyone posted through the Group and on my profile here. Thank you so much!!

We are getting a group started today on Myspace. I have at least 5,000 on my list over there and we need to get those people together too in this cause. I'll let everyone know about this as soon as its up in case we have people here who've got accounts there. ... Lire la suite

We are planning to launch a phpBB discussion board and CMS news website this week for this project so we can consolidate all the people, projects, events, news, articles, links, videos, interviews, questions, answers, and anything else we need to keep this going. Radio interview requests are coming in so the news is quickly spreading. Keep reposting the links. Thank you for your support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinorelore View Post
Im currently putting together info for a poster/flyer that Im gonna start pinning up everywhere in my area, since Novartis has the vaccines ready to hurt everyone with!!! Im plastering them everywhere I can think of, and in 3 languages, in hopes someone will read them!!! Shoot, I think I will put a group together to talk to the people, Anti-Vaccine Activists!!! We should take a global stand to stop the Lapis Pigs!!! Force them to stick it where the sun dont shine EXACTLY!!!!
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Sure, why not!!! English, German, French, and maybe another friend can help in Spanish!!! The more the better!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #7
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

You should join the Facebook group where Jane Burgermeister and over a thousand people teamed up with a 4 PHASE ACTION PLAN

1 – Now to July 31st - Contact Media Outlets
2 – August 1st to August 31st - Contact Police Stations
3 – September 5,6th - Labor Day Long Weekend Protests
4 – September 1st to September 30th - Vaccine Alternative Awareness

There's more:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603

I'm translating in French for them.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
You should join the Facebook group where Jane Burgermeister and over a thousand people teamed up with a 4 PHASE ACTION PLAN

There's more:

Thanks Metaw....sorted

viking
Old 07-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #9
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

aint no one stickin no poision in me

i can tell yer ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:27 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinorelore View Post
Hi Elsi,

Good to meet this weekend. If the flyer is generic it would be good to get it on here as a file. E-mail me it and I'm sure we can get it in a format which allows people to download it and post it on a wall near you There is a thread called 10 reasons why... that would a good one too

I may photocopy some from within my work for distribution too
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post

There's more:

Yes I'm on that as of a little earlier today... Lets hope this one goes viral and not the flu

Don't forget Jane is interviewed on project camelot radio tonight

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...amelot_09.html
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:31 PM   #12
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, right on Connecting with sauce!!!! I am just wondering how I could be most effective!!! In order to make a flyer/poster, it cant be too long, so maybe links should be attached for people to research??? It needs to be ultra catchy, and it should help them see the reality right!!!??? Any help here would be greatly appreciated!!! great seeing you too last weekend- the conference was really something!!! elsi
Old 07-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

You need to make it very simple....

Too many words will confuse and people won't read...

Maximum impact, short sharp and sweet!!!

May be the heading need's to be very simple like this....big and bold...

Quote:
FLU ALERT LOOK HERE!!!!!

If there is too much info here people will lose track

(Then just a brief summary of whats what)
Well this is a start.....Feel free to input....

Last edited by viking; 07-16-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #14
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

RIGHT ON VIKING!!! Thanks, you are sooo right!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

You might get a few ideas from this....

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.ph...u=WV6MA&ref=nf

viking
Old 07-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #16
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Guillain-Barré Syndrome

This is what you may get if vaccinated!!

The Facts on Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rare neurological disorder that occurs when the body's immune system attacks the peripheral nerves in the body. This is known as an autoimmune disease and can be triggered following a surgical infection, or by a flu-like illness or a stomach infection. As the immune system fights off the infection, it mistakenly attacks the peripheral nerves.

GBS affects men and women of all ethnicities and ages. Treatment is available for the condition and in most cases, people recover fully. More severe cases of the condition require emergency medical treatment, admission to hospital, and longer rehabilitation periods.

Causes of Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Healthy nerves are wrapped in an outer coating known as myelin which is similar to the plastic insulation wrapped around a wire. In cases of GBS, the myelin is damaged, and without this coating, the nerves can no longer send messages or they send weaker messages, which may result in muscle weakness, tingling, numbness, or paralysis. People with this condition may experience significant weakness and have difficulty performing everyday tasks, including walking.

Infections by certain bacteria or viruses seem to trigger GBS. In particular, infections of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract or respiratory system are most commonly associated with the condition.

Vaccination against the flu may trigger the disease.

http://bodyandhealth.canada.com/cond..._id=325#Causes
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #17
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this email on the net with links...

quote...
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subject: [frameup] official swine flu vaccine E-mail (critically important)

Wanted to send you a warning on the new swine flu vaccines.

these vaccines contain the same stuff that got all the gulf war vets sick, dead or disabled (squalene).

below is a well written article on the vaccine

http://www.newsmax.com/health/vaccin...07/232717.html

here is a brief video on vaccines destroying our troops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7M_TZpQiIY

and here is the info that states no one will be allowed to escape the vaccine. (they have a petition, please sign it to stop this genocide)

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...aign_KEY=27275

anyway this is very very serious, they are talking about doing the shots in october. (link below)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090709/...e/us_swine_flu

please forward this E-mail to all family and friends (anyone you care about)

all the best,
robert
end of quote

viking
Old 07-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #18
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update...

Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines - The Petition Sitewww.thepetitionsite.com/1/refuse-and-resist-mandatory-flu-vaccine

H1N1 flu: UK to vaccinate 30 people an hour in 'military-style operation' --Swine flu vaccine to be cleared after five-day trial 12 Jul 2009 When the new vaccine for swine flu arrives in Britain, regulators said this weekend, it could be approved for use in just five days. Regulators at the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) said the fast-tracked procedure has involved clinical trials of a "mock-up" vaccine similar to the one that will be used for the biggest mass vaccination programme in generations. It will be introduced into the general population while regulators continue to carry out simultaneous clinical trials. The first patients in the queue for the jab - being supplied to the UK by GSK and Baxter Healthcare - may understandably be a little nervous at any possible side effects. A mass vaccination campaign against swine flu in America was halted in the 1970s after some people suffered Guillain-Barré syndrome, a disorder of the nervous system.

The arrogance of governments in proposing to take over citizens' right to reject potentially deadly experimental drugs for adults and their minor children gives one pause. It may never have occurred to Americans that the national health care program could some day disavow citizens of the right to any health care or to other government services (or even their personal liberty) based on citizens' unwillingness to completely abdicate making their own health care decisions. This includes decisions about allowing injections of potentially poisonous substances into their bloodstreams and their children’s'.

The notion of lining up healthy Americans by the millions and forcefully injecting them with small doses of H1N1 virus so that their bodies, once exposed, may or may not make antibodies for the NEW ailment is objectionable - especially since the drug is not out of clinical trials. Even if it was out of clinical trials and approved by the FDA, I hold that it is wrong to enforce inoculations by threatening to intern Americans in Concentration Camps under military guard like suspected terrorists.

In view of the possibility of enforced H1N1 vaccines for Americans, it is important that we know what is in the policy for the proposed National Health Care Program, and the steps that would be needed to change same. In other words, if we start with one set of plan provisions, can the president or Congress decide overnight to change them? Even for those of us who have 100% faith in President Obama and the 111th Congress, we have no idea who will be in control 10 or 20 years from now when we are senior citizens and may conceivably need increased health care services.

A National Health Care Plan is a welcome concept. However, I believe we should know the insurance provisions and the guidelines for the Government to change the original insurance policy once National Health Care is established. If this is already laid out for public view, please direct me to same. If government would use the opportunity of the national health insurance to mandate that citizens submit to becoming test rats for Big Pharm, that is not a change we need.

Is the proposed health insurance policy available for review? Does it say, "Line up for potentially deadly vaccines as the president and congress see fit or lose insurance and freedom?"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6690010.ece

Last edited by viking; 07-20-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Viking in the U.S. they recently had a Governors meeting with FEMA to discuss 3 things the first was REAL ID cards for all citizens they want this in place by the end of this year

The second thing they discussed was the setting up in each state of Intelligence sharing where all Federal ,state and local law enforcement would all be under one building and all share resources . The problem I see here is some one is going to want to call the shots and that is going to be federal so State will give the feds all the power

Third is that they discussed the H1N1 scare and the plans they are putting in place for the coming Flu season . They have already stated on record that they expect the virus to mutate and in fact have stated that it already has . Question what good is a vaccine that is already outdated because of the mutation of the virus . Answer none these vaccines are being manufactured i believe to reduce the bodies ability to fight off disease period they are immune suppressors

On a side related issue the U.S. are going to install fingerprint scanners and all people leaving the U.S. are going to be required to scan their fingers before leaving . So send them all the illegals you can afford to but if your not a citizen then we will require you to scan your prints before we`ll let you leave

http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/20...paredness.aspx
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:03 PM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Northern ... I hear you...I posted this on the other Thread

I'll post it hear as well...lots of interesting stuff..

Update...

Most people are new to whole concept of utilizing the Courts without the protection of a lawyer & the process of serving Pro Se Injunctions. This is the podcast I was a part of. Hosted by Dr.Bill Deagle with guest Dr.Fred Graves - Injunction specialist

EXPERT INJUNCTION ANALYSIS: NUTRIMEDICAL REPORT PODCAST
http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast//...ed/0710091.mp3

Also available via You Tube:

PART 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZEkfodO05g
PART 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiUToNhwiXE
PART 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6VUQes6CFg
PART 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu894-tAqVY

The other point I wanted to make, we can expect delays of upwards of 3-4 weeks due to Legality Red Tape. So again we must speed the plow and ready ourselves with the applicable documents/pleadings by August 1st at the latest. Otherwise the chance of averting the Sept. school roll call & injection plans for our kids will be missed. Ergo URGENT

viking
Old 07-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`ve checked the health canada website and so far there is nothing there saying mandatory Flu shots . If the schools require it then my son will be home schooled this year to reduce the risk to him . They have made no and are stating they have no plans of shutting down travel or the schools if an outbreak were to occur . Their reason being that the incubation period would not allow them to catch everyone who is infected so they can`t see the need to prevent travel . But we know once an out break occurs in a particular area all travel to that area should cease. Flights in should be cancelled unless they are to deal with the crisis. But they want us to go on with our daily lives as if nothing has happened .

Myself I am prepared and have been preparing to defend my self with out a lawyer for some time and have been educating my son on how to do this as well
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just to re-cap ....

I am going through the HPH report....and one of the things it mentions is that there will be a mass revolt/protests/stubborn non compliance regarding the Vaccination. The PTB will feel afraid and surprised by the magnitude and ferocity of the of the populace of the forced vaccinations... they will realize that they are not as powerful as they thought they once were!!!

Sooooo keep on sending those messages via facebook/forums/ etc etc etc... THEY WILL LOSE....

Anyway I thought I'd mention it here....

back to the report....

viking
Old 07-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #23
viking
Avalon Senior Member

The David Icke Newsletter, July 19th 2009

IT'S NOT THE FLU ...

... IT'S THE VACCINE
Hello all ...

These are challenging times and we need to stay calm and think things through - not just panic and react. Fear, panic and emotional reaction got us into this mess and it is certainly not going to get us out of it.

We also need to realise - here, now - that we have long crossed the line into a fully-fledged fascist dictatorship. It has hidden itself to most people this far, but it is about to lift the veil.

It is no longer an option to do nothing or passively acquiesce to authority out of fear or apathy. Or, at least, it's not if we care about our freedoms and, most importantly, those of our children and grandchildren who will have to live almost their entire lives under a global jackboot of sheer, undiluted evil.

The word 'evil' is much overused and I don't say it lightly; but we are dealing with evil in the sense that the word is the reverse of 'live'. Those behind the conspiracy to turn humans into little more than computer terminals are anti-life. They have no respect for it and no empathy with those who suffer the consequences of their actions, no matter how appalling.

I have been warning of what was coming for nearly 20 years and it is not 'coming' any more - it's here. No more excuses from anyone, please. We have to deal with it. We have to draw a line in the sand and say no more.

Never was this more important than with the conspiracy to force swine flu vaccination on the global population. The swine flu virus was created in a laboratory to generate mass panic with the specific intention of forcing everyone to have the vaccine. Problem-Reaction-Solution.

If you concoct and release a virus and then implement a clearly long-planned mass vaccination programme, there can be only one sensible conclusion: swine flu is not the biggest danger here. It's the vaccine.

The scale and speed of the planned vaccination programme is insane given that the overwhelming majority of those who have contracted the virus have had very mild symptoms. Dr Peter Holden of the Rothschild-controlled British Medical Association said that although swine flu was not causing serious illness they were eager to start a mass vaccination campaign, beginning with 'priority groups'. Ugh?? This is not about public health and never was.

Those administering the vaccinations have no clue what is in them or their potential effect. They are just repeaters thinking what they are told to think and doing what they are told to do. Only those at the core of the conspiracy, and those who bother to research it, know what the game is.

'Get yer flu shot, get yer flu shot, get yer flu shot ...'

The Austrian journalist, Jane Bürgermeister, has filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations, Barack Obama, a Rockefeller, a Rothschild, and others, over a plot she uncovered to cull the population with a deadly swine flu vaccine.
She said that bird flu and swine flu have been developed in laboratories and released on the public with the aim of mass murder through vaccination. Her filed document is called Bioterrorism Evidence. She writes here about the United States, but what she says applies everywhere:

'There is evidence that an international corporate criminal syndicate, which has annexed high government office at Federal and State level, is intent on carrying out a mass genocide against the people of the United States by using an artificial (genetic) flu pandemic virus and forced vaccine program to cause mass death and injury and depopulate America in order to transfer control of the United States to the United Nations and affiliated security forces (UN troops from countries such as China, Canada, the UK and Mexico).

There is proof many organisations - World Health Organisation, UN as well as vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis - are part of a single system under the control of a core criminal group, who give the strategic leadership, and who have also funded the development, manufacturing and release of artificial viruses in order to justify mass vaccinations with a bioweapon substance in order to eliminate the people of the USA, and so gain control of the assets, resources etc of North America.

The motivation for the crime is classical robbery followed by murder although the scale and method are new in history. The core group sets its strategic goals and operative priorities in secret using committees such as the Trilateral Commission, and in person to person contact in the annual Bilderberg meeting.'

Jane Bürgermeister is a rare real journalist, so much so that she was sacked from her job as European correspondent of the Renewable Energy World website after she filed the charges with the FBI. Renewable Energy? It is their backbone and sense of decency that need renewing, but it shows how controlled everything is.

What Bürgermeister describes in her FBI submission is a summary of what I have been trying to get across in my books and talks for nearly two decades. A cabal of interbreeding families is seeking to impose a global fascist dictatorship of total human control.

Their vehicle is a secret society network structured like a transnational corporation. The operational headquarters is in Europe, in places like Rome, London, Paris, Brussels and Berlin. I refer to this as 'the Spider' and it dictates to the global web.

There are subsidiary networks of secret societies in every country that answer to the 'Spider'. Their job is to control their country's politics, banking, business, military, media, medicine, and so on, and introduce in their sphere of influence the global agenda dictated by the 'Spider'. Those on the inner levels of this structure are often collectively known as the 'Illuminati'.

This is how they coordinate between apparently unconnected governments, corporations, media groups etc. The Rothschild and Rockefeller dynasties (the same bloodline) are fundamentally involved in this, as I have long exposed, and they dominate pharmaceutical medicine and government 'health' policy worldwide.

The web controls governments, the pharmaceutical industry, or 'Big Pharma', the World Health Organisation and public heath 'protection' agencies like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States.

It was the Illuminati cabal that established global bodies like the World Heath Organisation, World Bank and World Trade Organisation to transfer power from the many to the few. Their goal is a world government, world central bank, world currency and world army.

You have to centralise power to impose a global dictatorship. Diversity is your worst nightmare. The Illuminati network is behind 'globalisation' and the creation of superstate dictatorships like the European Union for this same reason.

Given this essential background, it was no surprise when I saw the list of names and organisations in Jane Bürgermeister's submission to the FBI:

'Specifically, evidence is presented that Defendants President Barack Obama, President of the United States, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of World Health Organisation, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Secretary Janet Napolitano, the Department of Homeland Security, David de Rothschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate crime syndicate which has, marching as one phalanx to carry out their plan of genocide, have developed, produced, stockpiled and used biological weapons to eliminate the population of the United States for financial and political gain.'
Bürgermeister says there is clear evidence that pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies are actively engaged in producing, developing, manufacturing and distributing biological agents classified as the most deadly bioweapons on earth.

She says the swine flu virus was created and released with help from the Rothschild/Rockefeller-controlled World Health Organisation - the very body which then said that it was spreading so fast a pandemic had to be declared.

The symptoms of 'swine flu' are the same as regular flu and the common cold and it is easy to call everything 'swine flu' to increase the official numbers. The British government has announced that people should no longer see a doctor if they have flu symptoms and instead a system of diagnosis over the phone has been introduced without laboratory confirmation. How convenient for fixing the figures:

'Hello, I've got a cold, doc.'

'I think its swine flu, I'll tick you off.'
Jane Bürgermeister has filed bioterrorism charges against Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, based in Austria; Baxter AG, also in Austria; and its parent company, Baxter International in Deerfield, Illinois. Guess who is providing much of the swine flu vaccine for mass inoculation - Baxter International.

This is the same Baxter International that sent bird flu virus to European laboratories 'by mistake' earlier this year and it was mixed with a seasonal flu virus to create a much more dangerous strain.

Last year at least 81 people were killed by Baxter International's contaminated blood-thinning product, heparin, which was made in China from, among other things, pig intestines. Isn't pharmaceutical medicine wonderful? The contaminated heparin also seriously injured hundreds of people and it was revealed that the factory of Baxter's Chinese supplier had never been inspected by either American or Chinese public 'protection' agencies.

More than 50 dialysis patients died in 2001 because of faults with Baxter International equipment, and this month Baxter Healthcare Corporation, a subsidiary of Baxter International, reached an out-of-court settlement of two million dollars with the State of Kentucky. Baxter had been caught inflating the cost of intravenous drugs sold to Kentucky Medicaid by as much as 1,300 per cent.This is clearly a company you can trust and it is now is a major source of the swine flu vaccine that governments across the world want to impose upon entire populations with the most minimal safety checks. The vaccine is being fast-tracked through the regulatory system with safety trials lasting less than a week. The London Times reported:

'Regulators at the European Medicines Agency said the fast-tracked procedure has involved clinical trials of a "mock-up" vaccine similar to the one that will be used for the biggest mass vaccination programme in generations. It will be introduced into the general population while regulators continue to carry out simultaneous clinical trials.'

My emphasis.

There is no need for 'trials' at all, except for public consumption. They already know what is in it and its effect. Baxter said it will be shipping swine flu vaccine worldwide by the end of July and the potential profits are enormous.

I am not saying that people will die in large numbers immediately. This would hardly encourage others to continue to be inoculated. The effects may be immediate in some, probably longer-term in most, to hide the true source of their problem.

What we do know is that we are seeing a long-prepared plan for mass vaccination by people who could not care less about the health of the population. That says everything about the real motivation, but only they know what the effect is designed to be.

Jane Bürgermeister's evidence has been supported by Wayne Madsen, a former US Naval Intelligence officer and now an investigative journalist. He said that a top United Nations scientist concluded that the H1N1 swine flu virus has certain transmission 'vectors' that suggest the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon. The UN expert believed that Ebola, HIV/AIDS, and the current A-H1N1 swine flu virus are all biological warfare agents. Madsen writes:

'Past swine flu outbreaks have been spread from pigs to humans, who then passed the flu on to other humans. However, with A-H1N1, there have been no reported infections of pigs. In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), A-H1N1 has gene segments from North American swine, bird and human flu strains and a segment from Eurasian swine flu.'

The Illuminati plan for the world includes a mass cull of the population and the microchipping of every man, woman and child. Microchips would allow everyone to be tracked 24/7, but it goes much further than that.

Computer technology communicating with the chips is planned to manipulate people mentally, emotionally and physically. They could do this en masse or individually through a chip's unique transmitter-receiver signal. Killing someone from a distance would be a synch. [Reference Zibigniew Bryzisnki’s Techtronic Society, and the work of Nicke Begich on mind control, HAARP, and healing at http://www.earthpulse.com , etc. -RB]

I mention this because, as readers of my books will know, a CIA scientist told me in 1997 that microchips developed in the secret government-military research projects were already small enough to be injected by hypodermic needles in vaccination programmes. With nanotechnology, no-one would know.

The fake swine flu scare of 1976 was a trial-run for what is happening now. [“Trial run” means that we were predictively programmed to believe that vaccines ‘did no harm’ before, so they must be ok now… a very naive and unfounded assumption. -RB] These events are planned way in advance and these sick people are extremely thorough in their preparations.

The scare began with the death of an Army recruit at Fort Dix in New Jersey which the government said was caused by 'swine flu'. The recruit was the only death from the virus in 1976, but the government instigated a vaccination programme for all Americans supported by a campaign of outrageous propaganda based, as always, on terrifying people. Click here for an example.

The result was that at least 25 people were killed by the vaccine and hundreds seriously harmed while the Fort Dix recruit was the only death from swine flu - even if the government was telling the truth about the diagnosis. We are now heading for a re-run on a vastly bigger scale. [Many young women have been killed by the Guardasil vaccine, a supposed cancer preventative. Many other VIDs, or Vaccine Induced Diseases” can be reviewed by a little research. I recommend Dr. Rebecca Carley at drcarley.com, study her charts, background and radio shows on Saturdays on Republic Broadcasting Network. -RB]

The British and American governments have ordered enough swine flu vaccine for the entire population and other countries are following suit. Of course, they are; the 'Spider' has demanded it.

It is clear they intend to make vaccination compulsory and threaten parents with losing their children if they refuse to submit to this fascism. Even before that, the pressure on parents to submit to the dictates of the state are going to be considerably increased. [The penalties under the Model State Health Emergency Powers Act means that nurses or doctors who do not obey orders to vaccinate people (or euthanize them as Dr. Carley says in commmon on night shifts), can lose their license to practice and are subject to Federal criminal charges. Nurses and doctors need to stand together against this legislation, the vaccines themselves and support Bergermeister’s suit, this is an opportunity to stop mass genocide, even if it occurs over the next ten years through a slower development of sickness. For me, it was only a matter of a couple of months after taking the flu vaccines at my university before I was very ill with “Arthritis,” fibrocystic breast disease, said to be precancerous, and liver problems and more. I am sure if I had not taken steps to radically increase my level of health, I would be dead today. I also recommend a book I have, “The Cause for Cancer Revealed … the vaccination connection.” The horror stories reveal the diabolical intent of both the perpetrators behind these WMDs, and the ease with which masses of people are mind controlled with fearful reactive habits to media campaigns and the ominous and intimidating spectre of global institutions such as the WHO, the UN, and other top-down controlled organizations that channel policy / law, money and information for whatever campaign they want to forward. -RB]

The Rockefeller-dominated Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the United States have said that children who have never had a flu 'shot' may need to be vaccinated four times in the Autumn - twice for seasonal flu and twice for swine flu. Making up for lost time, eh?

The Rothschild-Rockfeller front-man, Barack Obama, has demanded that his 'health reform' bill is passed into law by August, just ahead of mass vaccination. The bill was approved this week by the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pension Committee and it includes the targeting of parents who do not have their children vaccinated. It authorises the Orwellian 'demonstration program to improve immunization coverage'. The bill says:

'Under this program, CDC will provide grants to states to improve immunization coverage of children, adolescents, and adults through the use of evidence-based interventions. States may use funds to implement interventions that are recommended by the Community Preventive Services Task Force, such as reminders or recalls for patients or providers, or home visits.'

'Interventions'? Home visits? It is one step away from immunising your children by force or having you arrested for refusing to comply. World Health Organisation 'recommendations' are binding on its nearly 200 member countries when a pandemic emergency is declared under the International Health Regulations Act of 2005 and WHO pandemic plan of April this year.

Margaret Chan, the WHO Director General, declared a swine flu pandemic when there wasn't one so these emergency powers would be activated and this lackey of the Rothschild-Rockefeller cabal is going to be recommending compulsory vaccination. The WHO advisory board on vaccination policy includes executives from ... Baxter, Novartis, GSK and Sanofi Pasteur.Margaret Chan with appropriate logo

This week Margaret 'Be Afraid' Chan warned that a global pandemic of drug-resistant tuberculosis may be imminent with potentially 'catastrophic consequences'. She prattled on ...

'The situation is already alarming, and poised to grow much worse very quickly. This is a situation set to spiral out of control. Call it what you may: a time bomb or a powder keg. Any way you look at it, this is a potentially explosive situation.'

Oh, get a life woman. When will TB 'explode'? As soon as they've circulated it sufficiently, I guess.

What is happening now has been planned for a very long time. Builders have been at work for months in a highly-secretive operation at a council building called Westridge, just down the road from me on the Isle of Wight.

The builders themselves have become very suspicious as one group is given plans for one section of the work and then a totally new group is brought in for the next, and so on. No single group sees the whole picture and now people in unmarked white vans are turning up to complete the job.

I had a look through a window near a fire escape after everyone had left and it is clearly an emergency response centre of some kind. The builders were told they had to finish their work by mid-July without fail and, apparently, something similar is happening all over the country. (This is in England.. -RB]

If you listen carefully, the dark suits tell you what is going to happen. As I said in a recent newsletter, I kept hearing the mantra from different agencies and countries about the dangers of a massive increase in swine flu in the autumn and that is now their target for mass vaccination to really get moving. [Vit D is less in the fall, with the change in weather. Vit D-3 is a massive preventative due to it’s ability to increase the immune system response, naturally. Either get 20 min of sun a day, or supplement with Vit D-3. -RB].

Now I am hearing that the strength of the virus could increase in the same period and it could well be that they are planning to increase the numbers who die from swine flu to generate more panic and demands to be vaccinated.

We should not forget, however, that 'normal flu' kills hundreds of thousands of people a year worldwide. Have no doubt that large numbers of those people will now be officially designated as a death from swine flu, whether they are or not.

It was always going to come to this and aware people need to be strong and come together in collective non-compliance. These crazies want access to our bodies and those of our children for a reason that is nothing whatsoever to do with health.

Most people will line up with their children like good little sheep. They will accept the blatant lies without question and the authorities will use those people to target others who refuse. You will hear nonsense like 'You are putting my children at risk'. [In fact, THEY will be putting you and your family at risk, as the viruses given in the vaccines recombine into more virile forms, more resistant to treatments. I have not been sick in many years. The only “sickness” I have is when I eat food that is not meant for human consumption, etc. A raw, Vegan diet is the best diet prevention as well as a highly cleansing and detoxifying approach to health and diet. Dieticians feed sick people in hospitals the same food that got them in there in the first place… -RB]

In fact, it is the programmed people who stand in line who are putting all children at risk. [Didn’t I just say that?? : ) -RB]. The authorities will claim that those who decline are preventing 'herd immunity' when all they have done is withdraw from the herd mentality. [Perfect cross purpose fear campaign and why people always for it. Many are MOST afriad of appearing as trouble makers, or being embarrassed by their non-conformity, even knowing that what they do by their own free will is going to cause themselves and other extreme misery later on… -RB].

This is a time for like-minded people to come together in mutual support and to prepare a strategy of peaceful non-compliance. There is far more strength in numbers than doing this alone.

We must not succumb to compulsory vaccination, nor pressure from those who lack a mind of their own. If we concede our freedom to stop the state enforcing vaccination upon us and our children, what freedom is left?

viking
Old 07-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #24
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update ... on facebook

URGERNT REQUEST FROM JANE BURGERMEISTER: Jane just contacted me & asked that we moblize to contact all over the world Law Enforcement officials and Military Bases this weekend. Pls begin collecting FAX NUMBERS & EMAIL ADDRESSES. I am clarifying with Jane right now who at the Military Bases we need to contact & preparing draft letters for you to fax... Read More out around the world about the IMMINENT DANGER coming fm the deadly vaccinations. Please post your information in a central location we can all access. (Please ciirculate this request)

http://forum.vacci-nations.com/ucp.php?mode=register

viking
Old 08-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #25
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just heard this story....anyone heard???

"THERE WILL BE NO FORCED FLU VACCINATIONS Over the next few days, expect to see video clips posted all over Youtube.com and the mainstream media showing NIAID Director Fauci emphatically stating to the public there will be no forced flu vaccinations. WE HAVE VICTORY ! THE PEACE ACTIVISTS HAVE WON ! "

viking