Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 06:41 AM   #51
Alcyone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: State of Arizona

Surprise here
Alcyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #52
Undooz
Avalon Senior Member

Excerpted quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpiper View Post

7. I have a book called Edible and healing plants of the SW. Nature has
food and healing products free for the picking.

azpiper
Thanks for sharing items on your short list azpiper! All items very wise indeed.

The tip on the book is very much appreciated. What vendor did you get it from if I may ask?
Or if you prefer just give the author(s) name so I can track it down.

I've been looking for one like that myself as well as a good field guide on what plant to avoid (yikes!).

What I've learned so far about plant field guides is that you want them to be pocket size or at least small enough to fit easily into a backpack
AND with photos of the plants in their natural environment being most critical.

Thanks again for bringing the plant guide back to the front of my mind.

So many bases to keep covered! Personally, I'm having a blast with this.
It feels great to be working toward a solid goal rather than talking about it or speculating on woo after woo.
Undooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:33 AM   #53
Shaun*
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all...

..Chandler,Arizona here

much love to you all...

namaste
Shaun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:35 AM   #54
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Shaun*
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:41 AM   #55
Shaun*
Avalon Senior Member

hey bro,i'm doing some exploring of this site at the moment
Old 09-23-2008, 03:04 PM   #56
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Arizona

Please list all Arizona locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #57
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Arizona

Sedona.

I am currently gathering resources and making plans for purchase a piece of land to make a stand on. Thus far, I've only included myself and my wife, and perhaps my immediate family (mother/father/brother) within these plans but see the obvious advantages of taking on others should they bring an honest contribution into the team.

I'm most interested in making connections with people who have some construction experience, knowledge of alternative energy and the likes.

We are not 100% sold on AZ as much of the property we've found for sale her is very barren, hot, dry and expensive considering what you get. However, we do find ourselves making our preperations from here and looking at. In-land towards Montana, Wyoming, etc. might be the actual place to settle and we're looking forward to making our land purchase and beginning renovation/development in March of 2009. That's the PLAN, things evolve.

Thats where' Adam K. stands.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #58
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Adam,
I have thought about doing tax liens as a way to obtain property. The bids for the liens here in AZ are in Feb. I'm thinking that's probably a little late to start. Alpine is a beautiful area. They have water and wildlife there.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #59
ricksfortune2004@hotmail.

My Fiance' and I live in downtown Scottsdale. That won't work.
We want to have somewhere to go specifically ahead of time.

If something hits the fan, we are planning on going north to the Sedona area. We can't afford to move there now, but perhaps to permanently camp if need be. We have survival guides, weapons, camping gear, seeds, night vision, gold and silver bullion, and our packs are ready to go. Lots of water and food also.

3 cats, no kids.

We are willing to share our supplies as well as our hard work with any community or even a single family.

Please let us know if anyone can accomodate.
Thanks! Rick and Sheryl.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #60
ricksfortune2004@hotmail.

We are self-sufficient, just would prefer a community for the obvious. For all you guys up in Oak Creek or Sedona or Payson, the RIM, etc. Are there any strategic places you think we could camp indefinately? formidably? We plan basically on living in the forest. What area would be best for hiding and feeding? LOLZ I sound like a Vampire.

Is there a strategic point of meeting in the territory for anyone who wants to look at starting a commune if stuff happens?

Any advice would be wonderful.
Thanks, Rick.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #61
Taylor

Post Re: Arizona

For the people setting up ground crews in the camp verde area: would anyone like to give out any contact information. I live in Scottsdale where communal living wouldn't work so well. I should always keep my car full of gas so I could make the 21/2 hour drive when the time comes.
Love, Taylor:
Old 09-27-2008, 04:35 PM   #62
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Remember people trying to leave New Orleans before Katrina? It would be good to have a bicycle and a cache up north if your plan is to stay here. That 2 1/2 hour trip might be 2 1/2 days.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #63
aboarmine

Default Re: Ground Crew for Arizona Phoenix area

[QUOTE=dragonfly;4567]dragonfly here, Bradshaw Ranch, a very large space of property in Boynton Canyon here, has been taken over by the Military.
I had no idea the Military took it over until yesterday. A UFO hotspot around here. I guess now that is their headquarters for ....whatever...?

The universe wants me here for whatever reason. Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
...let's just say the appearance is not what it seems, energetically. It is what is going on beneath the surface that is most disturbing to me. I feel it often.

Drilling.

The Vortexes of course are a powerful attraction. Hummmm
One of the three hottest UFO spots in the world. Go figure.

Cheers Jerry ~ Thanks
Hello from Phoenix,
We moved to Phoenix from California in 1994. I remember I had a strange sense of attraction to move to Phoenix. Love the Sedona area and we visit
couple of times a year.
Drangonfly, would you please elaborate on your comments in your last e-mail. Peace.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:50 AM   #64
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

Hello from Mesa,

Have any of you heard of Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars of Russia book series? There are 9 books explaining this spiritual, eco-friendly, taking care of the land movement. The first U.S. community is forming at Shambhala-Shasta,
one mile below the California-Oregon border. I'm moving there as soon as I can and have just met some of my fellow settlers-great people. We are inspired to change the laws and live on the land in a sustainable way that will eventually transform and rebuild America.

I need to sell and move my 14 by 64 foot mobile home because my park doesn't like single wides. If anyone knows of any land, ideas, proposals for this 1979 livable, decent, inexpensive home, I'd be grateful to hear.
cedarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:45 PM   #65
Tony

Hi,
I am new to this forum and here in Prescott. Give me a yell if anyone is up in this area and wants to chat.
Doing all we can,

Tony
Old 10-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #66
GUIN

Glendale here....
Old 10-09-2008, 11:30 PM   #67
3Graces
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
Never forget I was the original light being

I live in Sedona. I'll bet some of you know me. Let's just say I make the rounds. Cottonwood, The Village of Oak Creek, and Sedona everyday.

I work in property development. Most people think I'm a little nuts, but I allow this, because my message is more important that my ego. Crazy like a fox.

I'm looking to unite the areas that include: Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Sedona, Jerome, and The Village of Oak Creek. Ideally these areas are of strategic value. From these areas the entire Verde Valley can be monitored for activity during Sit X. Information is key. Flag would be welcome as well.

I have been contacted from the other side, through a local medium, and I am supposed to help. "It's what I do."

I started a new thread for the entire Verde Valley called: Verde Valley AZ Ground Crew. It starts with two at the moment, but I can guarantee my like minded buddies can get this party started!
Hi Uncle Fester,

We are actually considering a move to the Verde Valley area and would be interested in joining a ground crew there. My question to you is, how available are jobs in that area? My husband is a general contractor/movie industry set builder and I am an accountant/metaphysical junkie! Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. We are in So Cal and I "know" I am not supposed to remain here.

Blessings,

3Graces
3Graces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:20 AM   #68
gbk99
Avalon Senior Member

Tempe GCM gbk99 here !
Happy to see other Arizonians here. Look forword to any groups in the area to get together with. We can make this thing work ! I keep on top of everything in project camalot and avalon.
I'm into hydrogen systems for cars and have one on my own. I can tell you now there are better hydrogen systems comming out in the near future.
I also keep up with Steven Greer and project Orion. Believe me - Energy from the vacuum is well on it's way. Tesla had it over a hundred years ago !
One major subject we all should work on is defeating the NWO and our shadow government that plans this enslaving totalitarian insanity they have planned for us. Enough said !!
Looking forword to meeting all of you.
gbk99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:26 AM   #69
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Am I the only one in Tucson? Wife, 21-month old girl, dog, and I.

I also have access to plenty of property in Rocky Point, Mexico, if we ever have to leave when "hell breaks loose"; unless we are not allowed out of the country, which is a great possibility.

I guess most of you would be heading north and I'll be heading south if I can.

Very best wishes to all of you,

Manticore

Last edited by manticore; 10-11-2008 at 06:30 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #70
Shaun*
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all..

how are my fellow Arizonians??

one of our LightWorker friends is wanting to setup a community project in Arizona and he and some otheres are looking for more help...

join us at..
http://lightworkers.org/

check out the blog here..

http://lightworkers.org/blog/50335/c...#comment-99961

~much love to you all~

*namaste*
Old 10-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #71
yworry1979

Hello - Yworry joining all of you. There are 9 of us total with another on the way. Total of 3 families. The R3VOLTUION from last Nov - led me to George Green. Went to his conference in Sept. Good to know there are others. Our current plan is to head to Payson, then NE AZ, we're all just still trying to get the timing down...

IDEAS?
Old 10-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #72
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

Arizona here too! I am looking for others who might want to co-own (or subdivide) a piece of property in northern Arizona where survival might be attainable in the worst case scenario. Anyone who is interested may reach me at Helkado@yahoo.com!

Hugs to all!
Wolf
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #73
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrockketx View Post
Hey all, Glendale AZ here
We just moved 3 weeks ago from Southern California. I felt AZ is a better location for anything that might happen.
MUCH better than Southern Cal for sure! But ALL cities will be dangerous if there is a "bank holiday," martial law, etc. I am a teacher in the inner city and know that thousands of young people own weapons here. Imagine Phoenix with NO food stores open or money to buy food"? Even good people will do crazy things to feed their families...

I am praying to get up North...not Flagstaff as one can't get water there reliably. I have some ideas if anyone has any valuable skills to offer a school! Email me! Sorry for the two related posts. Just learning how this forum works here.

Now I have to edit again! To all you good folks, here is my two cents. I am a "native" Arizonan and know the state extremely well from the southern border to the northern line. Arizona MAY be one of the safest spots in the country for those who choose to stay in the USA (I do) due to a variety of factors. However, certain parts of Arizona are better than others...dirty nukes would probably probably involve Phoenix or Tucson with UP to a 60-mile kill diameter. Sedona is a very nice area but they have just established a military base there (according to Dragonfly) and most of the rim country LACKS water! The best scenario is Northeast Arizona that is out of the path of radiation, the path of volcanic ash (for the most part) if Yellowstone blows, sits on the best underwater aquifer in the entire state, has loads of sun for solar power, steady wind for wind generators for back-up power, a decent growing season for crops, easy access to two Indian reservations and Canyon de Chelly if hiding becomes necessary, AND some really affordable properties. I have some other interesting information about the area as well, but can not take the risk of posting it. I understand there are no guarantees or perfect places, BUT I hate to see good people make unnecessary mistakes when lives may depend on being smart AND right. I have been researching this issue for months now, and I believe me and a friend who has helped are correct about this analysis. I don't think living costs would be outrageously high if a property was free and clear with free water and electricity! BUT getting out of Phoenix or Tucson will most likely be impossible once a big event occurs or martial law is declared. I wouldn't be surprised if the military in Sedona is there now to make sure that no one leaves the Valley to head North which is why the move must be made ASAP. My deadline is mid-January before the new President assumes office since BOTH Biden and Colin Powell have stated a BIG crisis is coming around Jan. 21 or 22! If we don't see something even before that date! I have reasonable assets that I can liquidate (with help) and I am a certified teacher, so I think i can find some work up there or I can always substitute teach if needed to raise cash on a regular basis. Teachers continued to work during the Depression...The trick will be to be DEBT-FREE, have almost NO overhead, and the ability to raise food which requires a LOT of water.

I am single, but DO have a family of 6 high content wolfdogs that will go with me for protection and warning. They will be contained in 2 pairs in 1/4 to 1/2-acre compounds however. I do believe in ETs, BUT I, for one, am not willing to climb aboard any spacecraft whether its Wave 1 or Wave 2 unless I really get to know them first! Call me cynical, but I prefer to keep my feet on the ground right now...I am willing to talk to anyone who is serious and can contribute to a piece of property that can be subdivided and individually-owned so no one has to worry about being cheated. I would love to help some others too, but first, we have to purchase the property!

Hugs to all.

Wolf

Last edited by Wolfladyk; 10-25-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #74
yworry1979

Default Re: Arizona - NE best

I agree with you Wolf. Everyone else may want to take a moment to investigate Wolf's advice. My research has led me to the same conclusions. Sedona is one of the many sites for FEMA camps. I'm a veteran of 9yrs & my wife is a veteran of 14yrs. Like Wolf, I am a Native to AZ & the only area of AZ that my knowledge is weak - is SE AZ.

Wolf - I am mtg with my group this evening to go over plans. We currently have a rally pt, just North of Payson. I have two friends, one with a cabin in Heber/Overgaard & the other near Christopher Creek. Problem is, I can't get either to "wake up". My group & I have currently scouted some possible sites, and my current favorite is East of St John's by about 5-10 miles, where there is 40 acres for $32,000. It is also North of Lynx Lake by about 10 miles. Drilling for water would cost $20-50k depending on depth.

My group & I all have 6mnths food minimum, numerous books of "knowledge" that we've been collecting. We'll have to talk more soon.

Everyone - helpful websites:

www.survivalblog.com & an excellent book
www.prisonplanet.com

and my personal website
www.sovfuture.com

Wolf - we'll talk more soon! Everyone else - please feel free to contact me at
yworry1979@hotmail.com (if you're interested in pooling $$$ to buy land).

My current thoughts are setting up a Nevada LLC to buy the land to maintain anonymity.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:54 PM   #75
yworry1979

Default Re: Arizona -NE AZ best

I truly believe that NE AZ is best. When I spoke to George Green he said to get as close to the 4 corners area as possible & stay close to the Reservations. We're currently looking NE of St. John's, maybe Holbrook.

Sedona - no good because of FEMA camps

Flagstaff & Phx & Tucson - no good because of size & nuclear fall-out patterns.
http://www.ki4u.com/webpal/d_resources/index.htm