Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 06:36 AM   #1
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Default West australia ground crew

Hello fellow spirit beings , am i the only one that is from the WEST? God i hope not otherwise i'm buggered. Anyway if anyone is out their who is from the great WEST OZ please reply and we can have a yarn .

Love and Christlight to all.
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:10 AM   #2
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: West australia ground crew

"Hello" no replies as yet its not looking good
Old 09-22-2008, 08:14 AM   #3
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Patience Master Yowe!

I just joined Project Avalon yesterday and posted the following message in 'Australian Ground Crew' thread. Like you, no replies so far.

~Message begins~

Hi fellow 'ground crew' members. Graeme in Perth WA here.

I am feeling an inner nudge to come out of my hermit-crab shell and reach out and find kindred spirits who also feel compelled to explore practical planning for the future.

While I feel a tension in my gut about what may be about to unfold I am also aware at a deeper level that these are the times I chose to be a part of when I incarnated this time around.

If YOU are also awakening from a 'comfortably numb' slumber and realising that NOW is the time to get your s**t together then contact me, especially if you're in Perth or rural WA.

I've a sense that as we meet and talk the path will reveal itself. These are times where I feel we need to rise above the fear level of living and make choices together based on service to the Beloved within us all.

And of course, along the way, some laughter wouldn't go astray!!

Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Graeme
Old 09-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #4
martine
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: West australia ground crew

Hi Guys - I have just signed up to the forum but I have been watching it with interest for a couple of weeks now. I was going to put up a thresd/post (you will have to excuse my ignorance as I am fairly new to these!) to see if anyone one else in WA was in here. I am sure that there are a lot more and will let themselves be known in good time. This is the start! If there are enough of us we should try and catch up in the flesh so too speak.

Cheers
martine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #5
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

:
welcomeani: Hello you guys ,thank god i was beginning to worryAnyway its good to know that there are people from west oz waking up and seeing whats really going in the world today. I live north of the river and i've been studying whats going on for about 4 months now , and PROJECT CAMELOT has been central to this. I have known now for a while that i'm a spiritual being having a human experiance and have a strong faith in the creator or if you like a higher power. So if you light beings want to catch up i'll be in it for sure. If you want to go to my private mail box on this site and we can arrange to get together , or we can chat there.

love and christ light to you all.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:33 PM   #6
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

G'day! I am south of the river, in a small town called Kwinana. Thank Goodness that we live in the lucky country! ...so screw the rest of the world!!! Life is so friggen wonderful here.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #7
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Good to hear from several other WA 'ground crew'. We certainly 'live in interesting times' eh?

Count me in re doing a face-to-face catch-up. There's a lot to discuss!!!

Got the email from Kerry and Bill re re-organising the Forums so we may need to connect via email for a day or two until the revised site is back in action.

Take care,

Graeme
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #8
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

BTW I'm in Melville just south of the river.

Graeme
Old 09-24-2008, 01:09 AM   #9
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there to my fellow West Aussies!!

It would seem a few us are "crawling out of our hermit crab shells" lol

Yes I DO believe we are living in one of the most fortunate places on earth atm and I hope to keep it that way

Apologies master yowe for not replying earlier to your welcome - after joining the forum - I had to go away for a while and havent had a chance to be online much.

I am currently living on the south east coast of WA in a beautiful part of the state - and have been working the last few years on becoming self sufficientish!! However it appears i may have to move further inland at some stage .. we will see what happens. Using the flood simulation map at a 10m sea level rise i would be living on an estuarial island!!! Not good for the fruit trees!! lol

Anyway - lovely to meet you all and look forward to sharing ideas with like minded people (it can be a little overwhelming and frustratingly lonely when you are surrounded by people still sleeping)

The truth is not known.
It is always new.
You have to live it.
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:17 AM   #10
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello light beings, thought i'd drop a line again after the close of the forum the other day. Welcome Genevieve great to here from you , i can totally identify with what your saying regarding the people around you who are still asleep. My family think i'm going insane i'm sure, but it doesn't matter because i have my own truth and that is all that matters. All i do is give them a liitle info every now and then of what i've studied in the last 5 months, and slowly but surely they are starting to listen to me. It really helps when i have an ability not to care what other people think of me, and i feel that that comes from having a true faith in the CREATOR , it also helps them when they see things i've told them in the past coming true before their eyes Especialy whats happening in America at the moment . God help our lovely american freinds. Anyway if you have any tips on self servival it would be much appriciated ?

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Am in process of watching the Miriam Delicado interveiw. I highly recommend it.

Looking at the thread that discusses this interview it's fascinating how different people have interpreted it. Very revealing in my opinion!!!

Let's keep the communication going. I think we'll know when it's appropriate for those of us who want to, to meet face to face.

Moving beyond fear mode, I feel excited about the future we have chosen to be a part of.

Graeme
Old 09-26-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Grazzab , good to here from you mate . Yes saw the interveiw very interesting indeed, i admit she didn't come up with heaps of new material but thats okay. I could sence she was coming from the right place, by that i mean coming from a loving and caring place. Very interesting adout the HOPEY people haven't heard of that before. Having said all that i went to her site the other day and as soon as i saw the drawing of the E.T immediatley i felt my energy drain from my body, i only stayed on there for about ten minutes. I was so tired afterwards i had to go and have a sleep ! It had something to do with the nordics eyes. Anyway keep in touch,

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:23 PM   #13
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

Hello people, at last. (technology!)
I too live in WA. Perth Hills. I have been into this for a very long time. I was born this way and find people so frustrating. Have been watching Camelot for a year or 2. Be nice to be able to discuss this and other relevant material with others. Thank you.
turtlecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:59 AM   #14
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Turtlecat good to here from you.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:27 AM   #15
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

G'day fellow West ozzies, I have just become a member of this forum. I have been interested in the Mayan Calander and the coming cataclysm and change of consciousness for only a short time now. I live in Mandurah and it's good to have finally found some of my family (so to speak) close to home that I can converse and share knowledge with and interact and be part of the Ground Crew with like minded people going through the same concerns with our planet's changes and with their ascension in 2012.

Cheers REW
Remnant Earth Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:27 AM   #16
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

Hello REW,
Good to see another WA Person online. I've been an information gatherer for years so feel free to chat. ( i do share this computer, aint always me online)

turtlecat
Old 09-29-2008, 08:42 AM   #17
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the welcome Turtlecat, looking forward to it.

What do you think about the Zeta's and the safe location maps for the world?? Not good for us West Ozzies!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 10:44 AM   #18
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Remnent Earth Warrior good to hear from you

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL
Old 09-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #19
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

REW,
If you mean safe locations as in the sea level increase then it supports my feelings of Hills v Flats. If it is something else then I'm unfamiliar with it. I have had dreams relevant to my home area that may yet come true ( but i wont go into that yet).

TO my knowledge the Zeta's or Greys are one group of ET's or future humans. There are supposedly several speices that share physical characteristics not all are "negative". Of my personal ET memories none look like them, even remotely. That does not mean that I've not had encounters, I have no concious memory of seeing Greys. What I've read is so varied from them being caretakers of Earth and it's genetic stock to them being worker clones for the reptilians ,amongst others and even future humans who have travelled back in time with various agendas. I personally know there are negative energies/entities but as to who or what they are....?

It is hard to know what to think. It is better to know what you feel.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:46 AM   #20
Glen
Avalon Senior Member

Master Yowe , You are not alone in W.A . Im based in the Perth Hills, Ive paid close attention to Project Camelot and possible future events. Also trying to recruit like minded people to pay attention to all this. Not knowing how far to take matters and when , is the big question !

Cheers
Glen
Glen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #21
Glen
Avalon Senior Member

Good to hear other like minded crew out there . So much negative response from all the sleepwalkers i conversed with on the many topics . I guess its just the closed mind , taught from early childhood and sheep like mentality.
Its like a filter system . Their getting caught in the mesh and were flowing straight through.

Maybe this is how it supposed to be. We can t all fit on one boat !

An open mind is a great gift.
Glen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:30 PM   #22
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Glenn good to hear from you mate. Over my 42 years on this earth i've learned that love will light the way and fear will stop me in my tracks. So i try to stick with love and being on PROJECT CAMELOT and many other sights the last 5 months ( due to not working) i have had the roof of my head blown off. It has opened my eyes up to whats really going on in the world and it's been great. I'm clarevoiant myself so i am fairly intuitive and pick up on positive and negative energy's and to be honest i don't see anything negative happening in WEST OZ in the near future. Having said that please don't take my word for it seek and find your own truth.

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRISTLIGHT TO YOU ALL
Old 09-29-2008, 01:17 PM   #23
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the update on the Zeta's Turtlecat. I should have said the safe locations when pole shift occurs!!! WA is not on the map scary stuff!!!

Cheers REW
Old 09-29-2008, 01:19 PM   #24
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the welcome Master Yowe!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:27 PM   #25
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone have msn chat? I'm frustrated with slow replies.

REW, where have you seen a map on the after effects of pole changes?