Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
monica
Avalon Senior Member

Default But what is the BIG PICTURE???

Ok, I found myself in very awkward situation the other day,trying to explain my friend what is really going on,I don't know why but i can read and watch and understand all those things,but I just can not explain it to anybody and make it sound believable,I'm terrible speaker.
I also have to admit that I don't understand everything, so my question is :what is the BIG PICTURE??? What is your understanding of all of this?When did it all start?Why it's happening? Who's responsible for that mess?
I think some of us believe that it's ETs fault,some of us don't believe in extraterrestials,blaming just elites -but if so,why would they want to establish NWO? Sorry for all those questions,but they are very important for me and I'd love to know your answers.
And sorry for my english-it's not my native language
monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: But what is the BIG PICTURE???

I know what you mean. I'm always 'umm'ing and 'ahh'ing when I try to explain all that I know.
I think a good place at the moment to get a good overall picture is David Wilcock's recent radio interview on Project Camelot. It's in audio and transcript form.
It puts a whole lot together and makes sense of all the different witnesses Project Camelot and DW have interviewed.

I never take any one person's opinion as the only truth though, so you might agree or disagree with various elements of the story. I do think it's, overall, a good framework to lay out our own pieces of the puzzle. I found it helpful that way.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Not being able to explain to friends what's going on is by far not only a matter of being a bad speaker. I consider myself to be fairly good with words when I want to, but I still couldn't explain all this to my friends, unless they already have some solid knowledge base. The reason is, that most of them have no idea about MOST of the things going on. For anything I can tell them, they have no other information to corroborate it, and they have plenty of BS from the media to contradict it. When their only source of information about the world is mass media, it's really difficult to even make them interested, let alone understand. I can't even point them to research cause they don't speak English and there's hardly anything available in my language.

If you want to explain it to them, first of all they must really be interested, otherwise it's probably pointless. If you start telling them something that sounds weird and improbable, they will lose interest soon. If they happen to actually WANT to know, then you have a chance.

The problem about the Big Picture is, that it's pretty damn Big. To understand it, you must gather as much information as you can and you'll never have enough anyway. And you also have to separate truth from lies & disinfo constantly, which is not always easy. I'm afraid I can't give you any simple answer to what the Big Picture is. 5 hours of talk might be a good start...

Anyway, I'll try to give you some clues. Don't know if this helps, but what clearly started it for me, was when I saw the collapse of WTC7. To convince me that building collapsed by FIRE they would have to start by dividing my IQ by 2, or maybe 3. WTC7 collapsing by fire is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. So this event gave me a very clear hint that something is VERY wrong and led to my extensive research. Maybe to explain this stuff to people who don't know, you can start with showing them the WTC7 collapse and making them think about a reasonable explanation.

If I should think of some videos that contain more than just a small part of the puzzle, I'd say David Wilcock interviews on Camelot are pretty good. Generally I recommend information from people who are NOT in any USG agency. People involved in US Government agencies/projects may have deep knowledge of one thing but they are subject to compartmentalization of information, which is why they're usually lacking a lot of the Big Picture.

If you want to understand the Illuminati particularly, I highly recommend the audio interview with Svali. She was one of them, and not only that, she was involved in training others, using mind control techniques, so she knows a lot about how they are structured and how the whole thing works.

There is so much to watch and read but I'll limit myself to one more recommendation. David Icke, especially Secrets of the Matrix. It's almost 7 hours long so he gets into lots of things. The first 2 parts don't go into the reptilian thing, so it's well suitable even for people who might have problems with the reptilian stuff and might thus consider the whole thing nonsense. I think David is really good as explaining things in a way that everyone can understand.

I'm digging all this stuff from my memory so I apologize if I made some factual errors - I'm sure someone will correct me if so.

You have some part of the Big Picture and you probably have an idea about things that you know are there, but don't know much about them. Maybe you could ask what things exactly you'd like to know more about and I'm sure someone can point you to lots of material.

Oh and as for the ETs, I believe there is some ET force behind the Elite, but it doesn't matter that much. The Elite are people with a choice and they are fully responsible for what they do. From what I know, I am convinced that if the Elite refused to play the game, those ETs wouldn't try to do that on their own. Besides, I think most of the Elite's actions are for their own goals, whatever they provide to the ETs [if that's happening at all] is just a small part of what we see happening. Anyway, that's what I think, I may be wrong.

Hope this helps a little. In the end, it's all about your own research of course.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

I keep ending up in the same place whenever I think about all this. I think this entire reality/Dimention experience is all about duality. As physical extensions of the creational energy we are here to learn. Its makes sense when you look at the world. We are currently in the age of pisceas which is two fish facing opposite directions (Duality). Everything has two sides in this reality. Left brain-Right brain, Good-Evil, matter-antimatter and the Dark and the Light. Were appraching the age of Aquarious now the "time to grow up" age. This final shake up at the end, is what we require to wake us from the coma weve been in for many thousands of years. There are those who choose darkness and will go in one direction and there are those who will follow light and go in another. Simply put, it comes down to a personal choice: Love or Fear
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:59 PM   #5
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

We each choose our own path in this 3rd Density - that is FREE WILL.

The BIG PICTURE is whatever the Creator has in store for us based upon our choices now - make your choices wise ones.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:09 AM   #6
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone knew the whole "big picture", we would not need this forum. Take what you want, discard the rest.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:23 AM   #7
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Yup we dont need to know the big picture. We just have to decide on the path (Duality).
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:56 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
If anyone knew the whole "big picture", we would not need this forum. Take what you want, discard the rest.
I agree... though I think there are some people who DO know the whole 'big picture', except they're probably locked away somewhere in a rubber room wearing a straightjacket.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote