Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #26
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

People!

This is a sign that the Illuminati guys are losing their ILLUSION OF POWER, because more and more people are waking up to the POWER OF ILLUSION.

I feel calmness in the air, and I breathe it more!

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:49 PM   #27
Whitewolf

Default Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post

I would still like to establish an intentional community -- but more as an example for the future than as a survival tactic.

- fil
Yes, exactly! After the earth changes, I believe people will live a more "primitive" lifestyle where concepts of cooperation and living off the land will become everyday realities. We will learn to respect our Mother, the earth again and focus on our collective spirituality rather than running to a church for salvation. The times ahead will be challenging, but I also believe the Golden Age is upon us, even though looking out into the world now doesn't yet show any signs of these coming events. It will likely be sudden.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

One of the pheonoma I’ve observed over the years is that once a potential negative outcome is announced ahead of time, it often fails to manifest. It is when the ‘plan’ is kept a secret that such a staged event has more power and is likely to manifest. 9/11 is a good example of this ‘negative outcome’ event. However, as it is our conscious collective intention that, in reality, directs what goes on in the world around us, those who are awake have the ability to change the outcome if they know ahead of time that something is afoot.

For example, if a few meditators can alter the molecular structure of a water crystal half way around the planet (google Dr. Imoto’s research), one can just imagine what is possible with a broader base of collective ‘consciously aware’ intention moving along toward a more positive outcome.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:07 PM   #29
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Its fantastic to hear this from so many of you.

Im starting to find out that many people i know are begining to wake up to not only the current state of affairs but also their true spiritual essence.

And as this is happening it is as if the air is being cleared, as if the negative energy is starting to loose its grip.

Tomorrow, i will go out and inform three people of project Avalon. And do the same thing the day after.

This is how we regain control, and project camelot has grown so much over the past week that its starting to become highly infectious.

Today i have informed one person, and knowing Adrian, he will inform ten!
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #30
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

YES ! We must nurture it like a tender shoot, feed it, water it, hold it in the light, protect and love it. Never take it for granted. If we each hoe our own row, will will have fields of dreams
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #31
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes. im using some orgonite someone gifted to me also. not sure if there is an effect there. im finding im able to see thru peoples emotional; problems a lot easier. i spoke to a stranger (girl) the other night who seemed to be having some issues with her mother and somehow i managed to fix it for her in her mind. quite odd. like the answers were jsut flowing oiut of me. she seemed to suddenly click and then she siad she knew how to approach the problem now. i lifted her mental fog if you will
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:45 AM   #32
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday when I was walking my dog I looked at all the plant life around me and was stunned at how ALIVE everything was. It was thrilling! Today I started reading The Tenth Insight by James Redfield and then understood what was going on, beautiful energy!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:26 AM   #33
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, yes, yes....this is it - a collective remembering of the power we hold within. With fear laid to rest, the shedding of the burden, we can now look forward and see the true potential of every moment. All is Love - All is Light!
AmanAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:41 AM   #34
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I experienced a bad vibe Sunday & Monday. I would say that I'm quite in tune with love and energy but I try to say open the hole energy spectrum at least for analysis. I couldn't quite place it till my friend told me about the stock market loss. I feel a lot of fear and and bad energy here and there and I'm assuming that the stock market may have had something to do with it, i don't know, other than that, i was experiencing lots of joy and love this hole month - till Sunday. Well also now that i think of it, Ike may have had a part as well.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:31 AM   #35
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone else felt a real shift in their intuition of things to come?

Sure have. A lot of folks I've been reading have been full of doom 'n' gloom, and as a matter of fact I see upheavals, too. I've been feeling a shift in my own energies for the last couple of weeks...pessimism giving way to hope that is my more natural state...clouds parting and good warm light breaking through...and in addition, several recent and completely unforeseen events have very suddenly made my path easier and my life simpler on the personal level.

I admit to occasional moments of fear, relapses where the old tapes start up again. But they don't last much anymore. My sense, looking ahead, is that things will be alright. There are surprises galore around every curve, and we're in for the ride of the ages. But for those who stay calm I think things will mostly pass them by, and in the end I think folks will heave a sigh of relief.

What will they say after the Age of Technology has ground to a halt? Many will say, "I'm sure glad THAT's over!"
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #36
Alex
Avalon Senior Member

RE : Manifestation speeding up

Massively long story but to summise:

I went to Egypt with my girlfriend Monica, for two weeks.

On the way to the pyramids we took out 2000LE (Egyptian Pounds)=£200

We Split it in two, half in my wallet, half in a pocket on Monica's bag.

We came back to the hotel after spending the morning at giza, and the money from Monica's bag was missing; the zip had been undone and so we presumed it pick pocketed. I was surprisingly calm, especially seeing as i didn't want to split the money in the first place!

One week later, I'm reading a book on the Akashic records and Edgar Cayce. It had phrase that stood out to me, asking for an event to occur to you that would be totally impossible for your rational mind to make sense of, thus proving the existence of the magic of the world, and that things are not as they seem.. So I think yeah that sounds good and do so, staring up at the starry sky above the red sea....500miles or so away from the hustle of Cairo

I then go inside from the balcony to go to bed, I then randomly thought 'hmm I havent even used my "Ancient Egyptian" Tarot cards that I had brought over from England, so I get them out of the middle of my big rucksack, for the first time of the holiday, unwrap the velvet bag, and as I pull out the tarot cards, a roll of money tumbled out. 1000LE, exactly how much went missing in Cairo one week previously?

I cannot explain how the money was there. The money was never even in the same room as my rucksack. I hadn't touched the tarot cards since packing them in England, and I don't remember packing 1000 Egyptian pounds in the bag at all- I didn't even know that was the currency until i arrived in Egypt!

All I know is, I asked for an event to occur that would effectively prove that things are not as they seem, and 2mins later that event did occur. Totally blew me away, especially after another crazy synchronicity linked to this one....

Any ideas?!

Alex

Check my Music at:
www.myspace.com/withheldevidence
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #37
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indeed!

Rollercoaster, but generally huge shifts.

Major manifestation of $$$! In this crazy economy.

But, on Sunday when an airline changed my reservation for this December (they moved me to a 6:30am flight) I just about lost it. I knew the economy was about to collapse, my parents had just endured a hurricane, I thought :

THIS IS IT--THE END OF THE WORLD AS I KNOW IT! I will have to take a 6:30 am flight! How can I survive in such a world?

Okay, so I over-reacted. But realized I am going to have to chill in order to make it through the next few years. Oh, and the airline gave me a more reasonable 12:30 departure time.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:58 PM   #38
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
RE : Manifestation speeding up

Massively long story but to summise:

I went to Egypt with my girlfriend Monica, for two weeks.

On the way to the pyramids we took out 2000LE (Egyptian Pounds)=£200

We Split it in two, half in my wallet, half in a pocket on Monica's bag.

We came back to the hotel after spending the morning at giza, and the money from Monica's bag was missing; the zip had been undone and so we presumed it pick pocketed. I was surprisingly calm, especially seeing as i didn't want to split the money in the first place!

One week later, I'm reading a book on the Akashic records and Edgar Cayce. It had phrase that stood out to me, asking for an event to occur to you that would be totally impossible for your rational mind to make sense of, thus proving the existence of the magic of the world, and that things are not as they seem.. So I think yeah that sounds good and do so, staring up at the starry sky above the red sea....500miles or so away from the hustle of Cairo

I then go inside from the balcony to go to bed, I then randomly thought 'hmm I havent even used my "Ancient Egyptian" Tarot cards that I had brought over from England, so I get them out of the middle of my big rucksack, for the first time of the holiday, unwrap the velvet bag, and as I pull out the tarot cards, a roll of money tumbled out. 1000LE, exactly how much went missing in Cairo one week previously?

I cannot explain how the money was there. The money was never even in the same room as my rucksack. I hadn't touched the tarot cards since packing them in England, and I don't remember packing 1000 Egyptian pounds in the bag at all- I didn't even know that was the currency until i arrived in Egypt!

All I know is, I asked for an event to occur that would effectively prove that things are not as they seem, and 2mins later that event did occur. Totally blew me away, especially after another crazy synchronicity linked to this one....

Any ideas?!

Alex

Check my Music at:
www.myspace.com/withheldevidence

That is soooooo cool! I know the magic of the universe, so i dont need anything like that to tell me but ohh my god thats freakin awesome!!

What book is that your talking about, i would be really interested in checking it out.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:35 PM   #39
bostonirish22
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, I am not sure, but it seems positive.
One day, towards the middle of August, I was laying on my bed in front of my open window. I had the screen up, and I was looking outside, and I could feel change. I could feel change coming with the fall. And at that moment, I did feel optimistic about it.
bostonirish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:10 AM   #40
fil
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
Yes, exactly! After the earth changes, I believe people will live a more "primitive" lifestyle where concepts of cooperation and living off the land will become everyday realities. We will learn to respect our Mother, the earth again and focus on our collective spirituality rather than running to a church for salvation. The times ahead will be challenging, but I also believe the Golden Age is upon us, even though looking out into the world now doesn't yet show any signs of these coming events. It will likely be sudden.
Not that we won't embrace technology, but it is important that everyone learns how to live without it -- and even more important that we retain the basic technologies with which we can keep ourselves reasonably comfortable.

When was the last time you met a blacksmith, or a glassblower? Do you know anyone who grows vegetables, or can bring down and dress game? Know anyone who fishes and can clean & gut, not just catch & release?

Most of us are missing these basic skills. Kids should be taught how to feed themselves, and how to stay warm and dry, and how to build shelter. As they get older, they should be taught the basics of other disciplines. By the age of 12, they should be able to survive and thrive on their own.

As a species, we must never lose, at the very least, what we knew 200 years ago...

- fil
fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #41
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

agreed fil, very much agreed
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:28 AM   #42
Tuza

The negatives have an escape plan, but you cannot run away from yourself or anyone else. Change within and ask for the light to heal you. I pray for you and send you the light and to everyone else.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #43
scatman84
Avalon Senior Member

I really felt a slight shift in my energy and the interaction of my energy with outside on the next day The Neutron Experiment started in Europe.....I could feel the positive change..........a good sign.......things are happening.....

Spiritually we should be very strong and ready to fight all the bad forces.....

GOOD WISHES AND REGARDS TO ALL

DIVINE, INFINITE LOVE AND LIGHT TO EVERY CONSCIOUS BEING

Last edited by scatman84; 09-17-2008 at 06:58 PM.
scatman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #44
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

Greetings co-creators,
YES I am feeling an amazingly powerful and beautiful 'shift' in energy.
Life here on Terra(Earth) very often feels so surreal and quite literally a 'dream within a dream'.And as I now know-This' is' a Holographic universe with so many layers of reality to explore!!
Every human emotion I experience now feels so much 'more intense and alive' with vibrancy.
Everything I now observe has a higher level of frequency and words simply do not/can not describe what I am experiencing.
Words now 'more than ever' seem to be such a limitation!
Im moving into the 'mind' and really embracing every moment-like it was my first!
Observation is my key to 'Utopia' here on Earth.I have dreamt a beautiful future here on Earth,and if this recent shift of positive energy is anything to go by-I am about to experience it along with many others here on Earth-The Emerald of the universe.
Lets 'raise a glass' to living in 'superconciousness together'
May you be blessed with a magical reality.
In Truth,Love & UNITY

Last edited by STARCHILD; 09-17-2008 at 09:03 PM.
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:03 PM   #45
ICF_Wax
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Cheers STARCHILD!! I'm finding a new strenght in my mental faculties too... Like my Imagination & my Intuition but more interestingly is that I've recently started to expand on how I apply them, I think due to an increased regognision of their significance, because I've found more time to develop such things recently, That I've engaged them far more regularly, and in fact disengaged them much less ferquently. Surge in good energy.... Harvest Time. Reaping of Planted seeds etc..? Whats next? Enjoynow....
Peace,Love, Reality, etc.

Last edited by ICF_Wax; 09-17-2008 at 08:40 PM.
ICF_Wax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:39 PM   #46
Udinbak

I've been working on clearing the negative energy/presence from earth for the last 3months or so. I'll continue.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:49 PM   #47
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

i have to say that I have been feeling "something" in the past couple of years. My intuition which is normally strong has been alot keener lately. I've been bouncing back and forth tho with my negative and positive energies, but this may be due to stress from work and bills, etc....either way I do sense "something". Just don't know what yet.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #48
benfranklin

It's weird that I read this post today. I am a die hard pessimist but today I had a strong positive feeling about where things are going with the economy. I don't know why but I'm not going to question it. I've had a hard few years and just when it looks like everything's horrible, I feel better.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #49
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Keep it up ben. It is going to be okay, and you have the power choose that reality. LOVE!
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #50
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I definitively feel like moving through the gate too.
The realm of force-fear-solidity seems to be melting away , allowing space to create-cocreate a new world.
I am finding it hard to put my attention on drama, as there is, I can feel it, this constant call to remain in stillness, joy and peace.

Love to make this ride back home, with you, starseeds.

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote