Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 01-28-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Book: Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulstion: Tesla, UFOs, ect

Hot of the press!
Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology
Paul A. LaViolette, Ph,D.

I got a nice email today from amazon telling me this book was just released.
I'm hoping to receive my copy tomorrow, as soon as I finish the read I'll let you know what I think. For now here is a review from a customer at amazon,
It sounds like its the real deal... Sketches and diagrams, and enough information
to experiment at home.
Quote:
This is it!
If you buy only one book on antigravity/electrogravity, this had better be the one! I have been a fan on Townsend Brown since the early eighties.
This book showed me things I DID NOT know!
Letters, sketches and the whole shabang.
Secrets ARE revealed. With this book you can do your own experiments.
It even has info on the "Lifters" now making a craze around the world.
Paul-when will there be a part-2?
GET THIS BOOK!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/159143078X/...79860_pe_ar_t1

Last edited by Phtha; 01-28-2009 at 04:47 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:31 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Book: Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulstion: Tesla, UFOs, ect

Here's some info on Thomas Townsend Brown....

Editors Note:
  • I have no doubts about the validity of Thomas Townsend Brown and is incredible claims of an "anti-gravitic" discovery. I have reproduced his devices in my lab. This is NOT FICTION! I will continue my efforts to provide verifiable information based on my reproducible experiments and research. These experiments are solely financed by myself and truthfully reported to the public.
    I wish to extend my greatest thanks to Andrew Bolland & Family for the ongoing support & friendship. In addition, I give my gratitude & appreciation for others that asked not to be mentioned, (you know who you are).

I have made many improvements to Dr. Brown's devices and have discovered other new wonderful concepts and effects based on his initial research. This article is to acknowledge Thomas Townsend Brown and give him the proper recognition he truly deserves. In addition, I wish to enlighten the reader of this information with the following facts.
    • - Mark Bean
Gravity Discs:
  • Thomas Townsend Brown has been flying strange metal saucer-like discs of his own secret design and make for more than 40 years. Some big ones too, up to 30 inches in diameter. Unfortunately, Dr. Brown passed away in 1987.
    Mostly, Brown has flown his discs in good old common air. The discs are tethered to a mast or pole and the thin, double-saucer-like things fly a circle around and around the mast in free flight. Only a slight hum is audible as they fly. In the dark they glow with an eerie lavender light, revealing their motive power which is a kind of electricity.

Many scientists and engineers have watched these discs fly. Under their breath, and sometimes out loud, most of them have said the force which makes Brown's discoids spin is one which every high- school physics student knows about - "Electric Wind" - and not a new principle Brown has discovered at all!
    One engineer once said, "The whole thing is so screwball I don't want to even talk about it!" Another said, "The device is only about one-tenth of one percent efficient." Both these statements have since been proved incorrect! Most other engineers object to the lack of mathematical substantiation presented by Brown. To engineers and scientists one equation is worth a thousand words! But even an equation is of little use unless it has values assigned to at least some of its main parts. When these were not forthcoming, from a technical point of view, it appeared Brown was walking on straw legs.
    Then recently Brown went to France. Under what was virtually a French Government sponsored program of research, Air-France successfully flew some of the Brown discs in a HIGH VACUUM! And that took all the "electric wind" out of the previously dissenting sails These tests were of a highly secret nature and, because of this, and, because they were made in a foreign nation, their results REMAIN CLASSIFIED.

There is a present day rumor that the B-2 Stealth Bomber is in fact using a electrogravitic propulsion system in addition to the primary twin General Electric low profile engines. Once up in the air, and when a certain speed is reached, the Electrogravitic power system is engaged and the main GE engines are eased back. The leading edge of the mono-winged craft is treated with depleted uranium, (a super high dielectric material), and positively charged. The exhaust is negatively charged providing the "Biefeld-Brown Effect", thus causing an electromotive force moving the craft forward in the direction of the positively charge wing. This has proven to be a very efficient propulsion system compared to the amount of energy it takes to initialize and maintain the effect.
      • - Mark Bean

http://www.reallycoolscience.com/ttbrown-01.html

and here's two other sites that show some of his notes......

http://www.rexresearch.com/brown4/brown4.htm

http://www.rexresearch.com/ttbrown/ttbrown.htm
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #3
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

For anyone wanting to know more about the life and work of T. Townsend Brown, here is another good place to look:

http://qualight.com/

Of all the names of 20th Century science, perhaps none is more obscure, or more curious, than that of Thomas Townsend Brown.

Brown was blessed with the unique ability to "see what others have seen and think what nobody has thought." As a teenager in the 1920s, working in a well-equipped laboratory in the basement of his prominent Ohio family's opulent home, Brown noticed an unusual effect when high voltage was applied to a Coolidge X-Ray tube. With that observation, he came to believe he had discovered a link between electricity and gravity - and a way to lift and propel flying vehicles by purely electrical means.

Thus begins the odyssey of T. Townsend Brown, who spent a lifetime crisscrossing the hemisphere in the relentless pursuit of his "flying saucer pipe dreams."
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: New Book: Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulstion: Tesla, UFOs, ect

There is an interesting anti-gravity device call the Hamel and its made by magnets. The basic Explanation of the principle:

vim.jpg

" A tornado-like rushing of air moved up through the ship to produce a tremedous friction. The cone withing cone wobbled at high speed and were kept continously off-balance. As the cones wobbled and the air rushed between them, lighting-like flashes appeared between them. Hamel was shown the outside rim of the ship, where numerous opening served to allow the in and out motion of the air as it rushed between the wobbling cones. These air opening controlled not only the amount of air but the direction of flow. As the air was moved at high velocities through the gap between woobling cones, it became ionized to produce a stream of charged particles.

The cones not only produced energy but also provided propulsion. This was accomplished by a small weighted ball, rolling in circular path in a restricted space. The circular movement of this ball ( remember you the Hamel spinning top experiment (see my video )) appeared to have a falling motion, always seeking equilibrium.

More info:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/dhfsv1.htm

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/hamelfs.htm
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: New Book: Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulstion: Tesla, UFOs, ect

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the book. Excited.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:18 AM   #6
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the book. Excited.
I'm glad you are excited as well. I would like to know your thoughts on it after you've had a chance to read it through.

Within the first few chapters is an experiment that would not be so hard to
set up at home. I'm talking about what T.T. Brown called
the 'gravitator'. <-- Spell check doesn't like that word.
Inside the book is a nice diagram of the gravitator along with enough
information to serve as a guide so that one may experiment if they wanted.
This is all I have read so far, the first few chapters. I've browsed through the rest.
I was happy to see that the math behind the writers subjects was also included. The math itself goes well beyond my math skills. But this will be
an exciting way to learn math if I ever found one.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:49 AM   #7
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: New Book: Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulstion: Tesla, UFOs, ect

Note: These Pictures are Artist's renderings from the Movie The Orion Conspiracy - www.theorionconspiracy.com

Last edited by Mercuriel; 02-12-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:50 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

paramartasaya had this in his second link above, cool pics meruriel!

The upper area of the cones were suspended on magnetic parts which were kept unbalanced to sustain the disruption of equilibrium to produce the wobbling effect. Imagine a horizontal disk, suspended on point, forever falling or tilting sideways as a metal ball rolled forward on its rim. This produced the grateful fluttering effect which Hamel likened to ' a butterfly above a magnetic field '. The magnet would not wear out because they were suspended on a magnetic field. Movement of the cones produced an electro-gravitational field to cause the ship to lose its connection with gravity, thereby neutralizing it's 'weight'. Movement of the ship could be controled by pulling the ball out of rotation......" Ref document : "Hamel.asc" (KeelyNet BBS/ Jerry Decker)
This device use two principles. The first is call: "Weight into Speed", the second is the "Magnetic Principle" :
The "Magnetic Principle" : It uses same principle as the "Hamel Spinner". The destabilizing magnet on top is the "Hamel Spinner" and the first Cone that wobbles would equate to the smaller disc magnet and ball bearing. The Spinner wants to move in a circular path under the larger destabilizing magnet. That is in part why the cones Wobble. The cones want to seek equilibrium, but can only find it in a dymanic way ! The field that developes inside and around the device is a gravity well.
The "Weight into Speed" principle : This pulls on the Cones or in the case of the "Weight into Speed" principle, pulls on the Granite Ball! The Ball continually falls into a black hole of potential energy, but never finding it in the process! A continuous motion!
Both the "Magnetic principle" and the "Weight into Speed" devices will, if built right, run for many thousands of years !
Old 02-09-2009, 07:03 AM   #9
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: New Book: Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulstion: Tesla, UFOs, ect

Man - Is that cool or what ?

I need to get Me that Book...

Old 02-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Man - Is that cool or what ?

I need to get Me that Book...

Hey Mercuriel,

That last pic you posted.
Can you advise what is it? Cant see any windows, distinguishing features of any kind.

I checked out the other pics and the link you posted in PC Ufology - very nice

Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like these pics taken around Saturn....

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46_mike...ps_Saturn.html

Last edited by Dantheman62; 02-10-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Dan good spotting, I saw those pics on ATS a few weeks ago.. don't they look exactly like the one Mercuriel posted in close up.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:21 AM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah man, when I saw iain post that question to mercuriel I thought hmmm I've seen that thing before! Those pics of the elongated green things are fabrications but the real image of an elongated object is below.....

Last edited by Dantheman62; 02-11-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:53 PM   #14
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I saw a presentation by scientist at the UFO Congress of those ships in Saturn's rings a few years ago. First time I heard of ships thousands of miles long. Someone proposed maybe they were mining the rings of Saturn.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #15
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: New Book: Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulstion: Tesla, UFOs, ect

A refresher for those cathing up...

the Kuiper Belt Aliens

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/ind...num=1216662534

Old 02-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #16
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

The cigar shaped "vailx" - an antigravity Atlantean airship - is illustrated and described in the 1880s book "A Dweller on Two Planets" by Phylos.

I couldn't link only the image but it's on this page: http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/dtp20.htm
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:33 AM   #17
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go milk and honey, I just copied and pasted it.....

Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #18
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Dan, it copied but for some reason wouldn't paste.

It is truly extra-ordinary that when Phylos dictated "A Dweller on Two Planets" to his teenage channel in the years between 1883 - 1886 the aeroplane had not yet been invented, the scientific view of the multi-dimensional nature of reality was rudimentary and 'Dark Energy' was not yet postulated. Yet Phylos revealed some of the principles of free energy - called "navaz" or "night side forces" - and he described the myriad technological appliances which it powered ~15,000 years ago on Poseid.. eg, high speed monorail, ambient lighting, anti-gravity aircraft, television, wireless communication devices, atmospheric water generators, etc. He predicted that these free energy principles and appliances (and more) would be rediscovered and re-invented in the 20th century by re-incarnating Atlantean scientists. No doubt we can thank Nicola Tesla and others for much of that but unfortunately some of their discoveries were secreted away on the pretext of 'national security' and hoarded for the benefit of the few.

For a scientific discourse on the "One Substance" as understood by the Atlanteans see this page from "A Dweller on Two Planets". Appreciate the spiritual quality, scientific reliability and the unmatched prescience of Phylos' work. http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/dtp08.htm

And for a metaphysical description of the true formula of the chemical elements see this page from the same book which was republished in Phylos' 1940 book "An Earth Dweller's Return" and is reproduced on the scientific website "KeelyNet". The editor of the website states that these passages in Phylos' book were removed from subsequent editions by persons or groups unknown and for reasons unknown. http://keelynet.com/energy/specific.htm

This information should be seen in the context of spurious theories which insist that "aliens" of intergalactic origin are responsible for "UFOs" both ancient and modern and that so called "alien gods" supposedly ruled Atlantis in an unbroken lineage to the present.

It offers a plausable explanation too for the existance of arial maps of the earth which were produced before aircraft were supposedly invented and so much more. Phylos' work has been plaigerised and distorted by the 'Ashtar Command' and all of it's offshoots and by the entities who claim to represent a 'Galactic Federation' which is really just a false hierarchy imposter of the true spiritual brotherhood. They have stolen the identities of the real adepts - Jesus, Maitreya, St Germain, Michael, Morya, Phylos, etc - and misrepresented their person and teachings so that we will dismiss them out of hand and accept the counterfiet source of disinfo.

Last edited by milk and honey; 02-24-2009 at 09:06 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #19
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

'Dark Energy' was not yet postulated

I just realized from another post that this dark energy & matter was what they use to call the ether. They don't want to call it that because it was discarded about 100 years ago when science was getting too close to the truth. The world would have been a different place if free energy was allow to take off in the early 1900s.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote