Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #226
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
everyone has the right to think differently, that's the whole purpose of perspective, that's how I learn from other people
I would like to see more posts of members expressing their perspective on the "State of the Planet" thread.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:02 AM   #227
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

Cliff High

"To be clear. I did not hire any detective to investigate Bill Deagle. I have never been privy to any personal information about Bill Deagle, nor any information which is not publicly available on the internet. My first contact with Bill Deagle (by phone) was so negatively affecting of the state of my ki that I began my own research into Bill Deagle by the simple expedient of Google. Please note…I do my own research. I did not hire anyone and then ‘set them’ onto Deagle with orders to find ‘stuff that could be used against Deagle”. This is a lie. ********. Let me state that again. The characterizations written by Bill Ryan are false, and offensive.

In the investigation that I did perform with Google, the second query that I used was “Dr + Bill + Deagle + fraud”. The results led me directly to the information that I passed on to Bill Ryan that he has misunderstood. "

The above is a quote from Cliff High's original thread.

I find it hard to discern how just a Google search would get anyone on the path to the truth without trying other search engines. Google is not the god of search engines and the results of a search on Google without trying any of the other search engines in not a path to enlightenment, in my opinion.
For example:
http://www.infowars.com/google-and-b...-edmonds-blog/
“Google has worked closely with the governments of the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, and most notoriously China to censor content on its websites. Google works directly with China to filter search results on the Google Chinese search engine concerning the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, sites supporting the independence movements of Tibet and Taiwan or the Falun Gong movement, and other information considered embarrassing or harmful to China’s totalitarian slave masters.”
The above being a quote from the article of the link listed above.
So Cliff put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I’m offended more by your assault on Bill Ryan’s character than anything else. Kerry and Bill are, in my opinion, historians that try to get history as it’s given to them and letting the readers discern for themselves.
I can go on with my assault on your character, but at this time I choose not to because there are more important things to worry about. Man, you got to rein that ego in, it will get you into trouble.
Can you explain this woo-jo concept again to me. I to have had my experiences in Do-jos, but this woo-jo concept seems like some sort of trap to me.
In unity,
Roman
“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”

Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:37 AM   #228
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post
Cliff High

"To be clear. I did not hire any detective to investigate Bill Deagle. I have never been privy to any personal information about Bill Deagle, nor any information which is not publicly available on the internet. My first contact with Bill Deagle (by phone) was so negatively affecting of the state of my ki that I began my own research into Bill Deagle by the simple expedient of Google. Please note…I do my own research. I did not hire anyone and then ‘set them’ onto Deagle with orders to find ‘stuff that could be used against Deagle”. This is a lie. ********. Let me state that again. The characterizations written by Bill Ryan are false, and offensive.

In the investigation that I did perform with Google, the second query that I used was “Dr + Bill + Deagle + fraud”. The results led me directly to the information that I passed on to Bill Ryan that he has misunderstood. "

The above is a quote from Cliff High's original thread.

I find it hard to discern how just a Google search would get anyone on the path to the truth without trying other search engines. Google is not the god of search engines and the results of a search on Google without trying any of the other search engines in not a path to enlightenment, in my opinion.
For example:
http://www.infowars.com/google-and-b...-edmonds-blog/
“Google has worked closely with the governments of the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, and most notoriously China to censor content on its websites. Google works directly with China to filter search results on the Google Chinese search engine concerning the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, sites supporting the independence movements of Tibet and Taiwan or the Falun Gong movement, and other information considered embarrassing or harmful to China’s totalitarian slave masters.”
The above being a quote from the article of the link listed above.
So Cliff put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I’m offended more by your assault on Bill Ryan’s character than anything else. Kerry and Bill are, in my opinion, historians that try to get history as it’s given to them and letting the readers discern for themselves.
I can go on with my assault on your character, but at this time I choose not to because there are more important things to worry about. Man, you got to rein that ego in, it will get you into trouble.
Can you explain this woo-jo concept again to me. I to have had my experiences in Do-jos, but this woo-jo concept seems like some sort of trap to me.
In unity,
Roman
“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”

Roman,

Not sure just who you are directing your post to but if it's me, thank you for your input and observation in this matter.

The quote of Clif is accurate. Your opinion of Google and assumption that Clif used only Google for his research are both 'your opinion' and apparently lack any knowledge of Clif's backgound or knowledge. There are multiple search/decision engines/methodolgies available which can turn up large amounts of data on just about any subject/topic/person/etc. Knowing that Clif has been involved with computer technology (hueristics, tele-communications, human factors engineering to name a few) as well as developing sophisticated internet data gathering systems such as his Web Bot Project would indicate that he could probably find whatever he wanted without using Google. In this case, the use of Google, which most casual to intermediate internet consumers would use, turned up very interesting data which anybody could find.

The reference you use regarding the data about government use of Google is a bit lost on me...not sure what your point is, especially about Clif taking a toke on it, and would appreciate clarification which I thank you for in advance!

Your offence at the serious questioning regarding what you refer to as an 'assault on Bills character' is something you should examine. Being offended is a part of life and in my experience reveals issues that one has within one's self that are yet to be dealt with and resolved. They are also usually the result of emotional stagnation which can be difficult to overcome.

Once again, there is a complete lack of addressing the core/key issues that have been raised regarding the conduct of Bill in this matter...and to reiterate so as to be clear, the issue is Deagle's credibility, Bill's unwavering support in the face of hard and alarming data regarding Deagle's claims (NOT HIS FINANCES!) and the way in which Bill has conducted himself in this matter. Throw in the developing pattern of whistleblower fallout over the last year and that translates into wanting to know more about what I and many others here have supported over the years as there seems to be some serious issues at PC/PA.

Will any of you who defend these actions ever address the questions posed? Or will you just blather on about how much you admire and love Bill & Kerry?

Where's the objective, non-biased inquiry? Why get mad at the pursuit of the truth?

Waiting on honest discussion based on facts, not blind emotional stances.

Peace,

YinYangMind
YinYangMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:40 AM   #229
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

YinYangMind,
“The quote of Clif is accurate. Your opinion of Google and assumption that Clif used only Google for his research are both 'your opinion' and apparently lack any knowledge of Clif's backgound or knowledge.”
YingYangMind quote above
“In the investigation that I did perform with Google, the second query that I used was “Dr + Bill + Deagle + fraud”. The results led me directly to the information that I passed on to Bill Ryan that he has misunderstood.”
Cliff’s quote above
Then why didn’t he mention all these other resources?
I heard him speak on Coast to Coast with George Noory, and liked his talk on his project but I was under the impression that this was for prediction use not to slam peoples work. What’s he going to do next charge people for the dirt he digs up? I’m not irate because of his slamming of Dr. Deagle, but his intrusiveness and slamming of Bill Ryan’s work. Great, now I got Cliffs Web bots running all over my computer. I don’t want them here, but Cliff don’t care about that, his project must go on.

“ The reference you use regarding the data about government use of Google is a bit lost on me...not sure what your point is, especially about Clif taking a toke on it, and would appreciate clarification which I thank you for in advance!”
YingYangMind quote above
I think the Google article speaks for itself.
“So Cliff put that in your pipe and smoke it!”
My quote above
Where did I write take a toke on it? What I meant with my quote was a simple; Think about it.
“Your offence at the serious questioning regarding what you refer to as an 'assault on Bills character' is something you should examine. Being offended is a part of life and in my experience reveals issues that one has within one's self that are yet to be dealt with and resolved. They are also usually the result of emotional stagnation which can be difficult to overcome.”
YingYangMind quote above
Now I’m being Psycho-analyzed because I wrote a statement to defend an Honorable man and a gentleman? Bill has handled himself well with his thread and he explained why he did it. Did any of you read his thread? How did you get I was suffering from ‘emotion stagnation’ out of what I had to write? Cliff or you don’t have no idea what what’s in my heart, unless Clif has developed a Heart bot for that purpose.
“Where's the objective, non-biased inquiry? Why get mad at the pursuit of the truth?”
YingYangMind quote above
I can write that same exact statement about your alleged non-biased inquiry.
In Peace and Unity,
Roman

"Beware of wolfs in sheeps clothing."
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:45 AM   #230
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe this thread is still going on.

The issue is so old, so incredibly trivial, and silly.

Last edited by Majorion; 01-15-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #231
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYangMind View Post
Thanks Karen,
These and other questions have been on that thread on the pages you refer to for the last 3+ weeks, #479 , #483 , #579 with no response from Bill, hence the posts here where at least other members are discussing it.
Peace,
YinYangMind
Bill has stated several times that he is answering questions in the order asked in the posts to Bill Ryan's thread - and he has only gotten to post #419 - so of course, there is no response yet to 479, 483, and 579 - you are acting like he is ignoring your questions, when so far, no such thing has happened. And what can the other members say to many of your questions which are addressed in Bill's direction? They can speculate and make conjectures - but they cannot answer for Bill. Here's a recent post from Bill which mentions Deagle. And it addresses (I've added orange highlighting) those who think Deagle is disinformation and those who do not like Deagle, and those who have never or who no longer like Kerry and Bill.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=624
#624 -
Quote:
Hello, Everyone:

Making up for lost time here.

Kerry and I have just been on Bill Deagle's radio show, starting noon today PST. It was a good one.

As you'll know, I'm not a Christian: but if you translate Dr Bill's metaphysical worldview into slightly different language (and it's a very important worldview to understand, in my opinion), we find we agree very closely indeed.

Why anyone thinks he presents disinformation I genuinely don't understand. His information correlates strongly with ours (from totally separate sources). I DO understand that some people don't like him (and some people don't like us, either: that's fine).

I also understand that some people think he's negative. Actually, he's not - no more than David Icke is, and Icke is someone who's equally misunderstood.

But while Dr Bill packs a punch of a hard-hitting warning that might be hard to listen to sometimes, we believe it's very important. As George Green said when we interviewed him on video:

If I see your car parked on the tracks and there's a train coming and I don't tell you, shame on you for not knowing: and shame on me for not telling you.

The idea of my telling you is so that you can move your car: not to make you angry, irritate you, upset you, make you afraid, or interfere. Just to move your car...
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #232
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post
YinYangMind,
“The quote of Clif is accurate. Your opinion of Google and assumption that Clif used only Google for his research are both 'your opinion' and apparently lack any knowledge of Clif's backgound or knowledge.”
YingYangMind quote above
“In the investigation that I did perform with Google, the second query that I used was “Dr + Bill + Deagle + fraud”. The results led me directly to the information that I passed on to Bill Ryan that he has misunderstood.”
Cliff’s quote above
Then why didn’t he mention all these other resources?
I heard him speak on Coast to Coast with George Noory, and liked his talk on his project but I was under the impression that this was for prediction use not to slam peoples work. What’s he going to do next charge people for the dirt he digs up? I’m not irate because of his slamming of Dr. Deagle, but his intrusiveness and slamming of Bill Ryan’s work. Great, now I got Cliffs Web bots running all over my computer. I don’t want them here, but Cliff don’t care about that, his project must go on.

“ The reference you use regarding the data about government use of Google is a bit lost on me...not sure what your point is, especially about Clif taking a toke on it, and would appreciate clarification which I thank you for in advance!”
YingYangMind quote above
I think the Google article speaks for itself.
“So Cliff put that in your pipe and smoke it!”
My quote above
Where did I write take a toke on it? What I meant with my quote was a simple; Think about it.
“Your offence at the serious questioning regarding what you refer to as an 'assault on Bills character' is something you should examine. Being offended is a part of life and in my experience reveals issues that one has within one's self that are yet to be dealt with and resolved. They are also usually the result of emotional stagnation which can be difficult to overcome.”
YingYangMind quote above
Now I’m being Psycho-analyzed because I wrote a statement to defend an Honorable man and a gentleman? Bill has handled himself well with his thread and he explained why he did it. Did any of you read his thread? How did you get I was suffering from ‘emotion stagnation’ out of what I had to write? Cliff or you don’t have no idea what what’s in my heart, unless Clif has developed a Heart bot for that purpose.
“Where's the objective, non-biased inquiry? Why get mad at the pursuit of the truth?”
YingYangMind quote above
I can write that same exact statement about your alleged non-biased inquiry.
In Peace and Unity,
Roman

"Beware of wolfs in sheeps clothing."
Roman,

My apologies for misunderstanding your post. I'm apparently beating a dead horse.

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #233
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I can't believe this thread is still going on.

The issue is so old, so incredibly trivial, and silly.
Agreed.

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-15-2010, 09:43 AM   #234
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Bill has stated several times that he is answering questions in the order asked in the posts to Bill Ryan's thread - and he has only gotten to post #419 - so of course, there is no response yet to 479, 483, and 579 - you are acting like he is ignoring your questions, when so far, no such thing has happened. And what can the other members say to many of your questions which are addressed in Bill's direction? They can speculate and make conjectures - but they cannot answer for Bill. Here's a recent post from Bill which mentions Deagle. And it addresses (I've added orange highlighting) those who think Deagle is disinformation and those who do not like Deagle, and those who have never or who no longer like Kerry and Bill.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=624
#624 -
Thank you for the post Karen. Bill's statement you highlighted speaks for itself.

Peace,

YinYangMind