Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO & ET are they real?

Hi All,

Lets get Project Camelot back to what does best investigating and looking for the truths and sort the wheat from the chaff.! A big welcome to many new members to come.

Q.1 Is ET freindly or not?

Q.2 Is ET real or just a hoax?

Q.3 Bill & Kerry show yourselves on Project Camelot and Avalon forum more often your listeners want to see you at the forum and prior to your radio show each week would be a good move?.

The Clay & Shawn show was outstanding interview. Great Work Bill & Kerry!

Cheers
SWIFTY

Last edited by SWIFT; 12-07-2009 at 11:36 AM.
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO & ET are they real?

Q.1; Both

Q.2; If they are not real than neither are we. We have hoaxed ourselves socially by pretending that Earth is the pinnacle of life in the Absolutum.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

1, both, thats balance!
2, and yes........the universe is a big place
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Luminari,
Yes but why have they not shown themselves in mass since the Battle of Los Angeles? Which is more important than Roswell incident!
Yes we are psyhical beings but why don't ET they appear in public?

Cheers
SWIFTY

Last edited by SWIFT; 12-07-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
solent
Avalon Senior Member

All of the above, and can you make your font smaller?

I'm not attacking, but with big fonts like your post, it comes across as being very aggressive......
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Right now on some other non-interstellar planet on the other side of the galaxy someone is asking the exact same questions.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #8
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Solent & T3J,

Great response and yes I pressed the wrong fonts size. Peace

Peace
SWIFT

Last edited by SWIFT; 12-07-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #9
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

solent: LOL .. are you the right person to speak about large fonts with your HUGE signature? )) .. Don't get me wrong , i love timeline2012 as well.. but ..

1) There are friendly ETs, many are non friendly and a considerable number couldn't care less about humanity either way (which means neutral)

2) ET is definately real
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi The Chosen,

I rather think ET doesnot want to discloure and not all ET are freindly. ET see us as little ants among mother natures creatures.

We might be meaty bites for a few or all of the Et species they seem to like Earths cows, sheep etc?

Cheers
SWIFTY
Old 12-07-2009, 05:11 AM   #11
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
solent: LOL .. are you the right person to speak about large fonts with your HUGE signature? )) .. Don't get me wrong , i love timeline2012 as well.. but ..

1) There are friendly ETs, many are non friendly and a considerable number couldn't care less about humanity either way (which means neutral)

2) ET is definately real
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #12
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
I'm not attacking, but with big fonts like your post, it comes across as being very aggressive......
Yet, I found it nice to not have to squint, especially at this time of (tired eyes) day
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Yes but why have they not shown themselves in mass since the Battle of Los angeles? Which is more important than Roswell incident!
Hi Swift - If you could, what is/was the Battle of Los Angeles about? Sorry, I'm not as in with the lore as others are on this forum.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #14
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi Swift - If you could, what is/was the Battle of Los Angeles about? Sorry, I'm not as in with the lore as others are on this forum.
Hi no caste, I think this link covers it about right:

Battle Of LA UFO: Stunning New Photo Enhancement

Check it out, this is one of the all time mass UFO cases.

Last edited by Majorion; 12-07-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's like asking "Is Human friendly or not?" - some are some aren't.

Quote:
You have to ask? Seriously?

Quote:
Q.3 Bill & Kerry show yourselves on Project Camelot and Avalon forum more often your listeners want to see you at the forum and prior to your radio show each week would be a good move?.
Is that a question? If so, I'd say doesn't matter if they do or do not show up. Bit like ET, it doesn't matter anymore.

At least if Bill and Kerry show up it wont be some mass free-will infringement

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #16
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: UFO & ET are they real?

Hi No Caste, Majorion and Anchor,

Great Link Majorion and yes LA Battle is more important than Roswell at least we have photos and living eyewitness. Become a member at the Kevin Smith Show which has in its members archives a fantastic true story of the LA Battle from a living eyewitness which was on air a few weeks ago. This would be a great interview for Project Camelot to do as well.

Anchor : Yes I gather ETs are real just like UFOS and I am just asking the question anyway. Also I know Bill & Kerry pop in to read the posts and just asking the question in relation to PC fourm members having some input prior to the radio show just like Mel Veritas Show & Kevin Smith show ask its members . Is it against the law to ask questions at PC?

Peace
SWIFTY
Old 12-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Anchor : Yes I gather ETs are real just like UFOS and I am just asking the question anyway. Also I know Bill & Kerry pop in to read the posts and just asking the question in relation to PC fourm members having some input prior to the radio show just like Mel Veritas Show & Kevin Smith show ask its members . Is it against the law to ask questions at PC?
Thought so, I can spot a rhetorical question from a long distance!

No its not against the law to ask questions - in fact it is encouraged

The trouble with me being a moderator is that I can't post free from the context of being a moderator. In the preceding post - I was posting just as Anchor I wasn't trying to moderate, imply or set standards.

We would all like to see Bill and Kerry - personally I'd like to see that - and some of the other guys that were once here and all went away.

On the other hand - why single out B&K ? The answers are, after all is said and done, found on the inside.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #18
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: UFO & ET are they real?

Hi Anchor,
Bill & Kerry are great indivduals and excellent team working in the world of quicksands of truths.

Peace
SWIFT
Old 12-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #19
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Hi All,

Lets get Project Camelot back to what does best investigating and looking for the truths and sort the wheat from the chaff.! A big welcome to many new members to come.

The Clay & Shawn show was outstanding interview. Great Work Bill & Kerry!

Cheers
SWIFTY
1, Im having a cup of tea with one now.
2, The biggest hoax is they don't exsit
3, Cant speak for B n k but we love them all the same.

Peace.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #20
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes but why have they not shown themselves in mass since the Battle of Los Angeles? Which is more important than Roswell incident! Yes we are psyhical beings but why don't ET they appear in public?
They have. It's just that the national media refuses to cover such things. Look up Phoenix Lights. Look up the Belgium triangles. Many, many other mass sightings. Many are very well documented. Richard Dolan's books are a good resource. Here's a short list of videos worth watching (from shorter to longer):

And dont miss this one: I Know What I Saw

A documentary guaranteed to change the way we see the universe. Director, James Fox assembled the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify at The National Press Club in Washington D.C.: Air Force Generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries tell stories that, as Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated, "will challenge your reality".

Their accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy is to confiscate and hoard substantiating evidence from close encounters to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers. “I Know What I Saw” exposes reasons behind government secrecy from those involved at the highest level.

Last edited by Jnana; 12-07-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:08 AM   #21
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jana,
Yes I gather et and ufo are real. Yes the main media is very much afraid to focus these subject as they have to follow upstairs instructions.

Iam just asking questions thus to create another debate among the large community and new members who just becoming aware of the topic.

Great to see Mr Bill Ryan posting and enjoyed it very much. We are free souls but in the world of control we have escapism inside but on the outside we have no options when the masses rather keep up with the lastest oil producing and the materalistic process. Like many other members who have children we have to keep them feed children clothed, reading books, health, bills etc.

Until a compassionte ET if there is any decide to relase us all from the chains of control its back to the slave world as we now it.

Peace
SWIFTY
Old 12-10-2009, 06:50 AM   #22
Curlybird
Avalon Senior Member

My wife and I saw some of the "Nordic" variety of ET while hiking the Tunnel Falls Trail in the Columbia River Gorge east of Portland, OR. Just after we had passed along the trail, my wife and I stopped, looked at each other and simultaneously said, "They aren't from around here."

We both have significantly developed psychic senses and knew that the three that passed us, 2 males and a female, were not of Earth origin.

The way the military has shot down so many UFO's, if it were me, I'd be a bit cautious about attempting any type of contact without shields up. That said, I believe ET's have been in contact with certain individuals and groups for a long time. I've seen Egyptian Hieroglyphics that show UFO like objects. There are Sumerian artifacts that reference ET's. There is also debate about Ezekiel's Wheel referenced in the Bible being a UFO.

They've been around us for a long time and will continue to hang out for as long as they want to or until we evolve enough to be able to sit down for a sensible chat over coffee and biscotti.

Curlybird
Curlybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:06 AM   #23
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

I fully believe that they exist and that to get to the level of civilization that they have achieved space travel as a necessity requires a more organized and logical approach to discovering the cosmos themselves. Could they be "friendly"? Well, I would say it depends on how you look at things. If their main supply of food is lesser creatures, that could mean us. That to me could be portrayed as "NOT FRIENDLY". However, look at humans. We eat lesser animals and yet keep others as pets because they are cute. So maybe the aliens will eat the ugly people and keep the cute ones as pets. Hey anything can happen.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:23 AM   #24
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: UFO & ET are they real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlybird View Post
My wife and I saw some of the "Nordic" variety of ET while hiking the Tunnel Falls Trail in the Columbia River Gorge east of Portland, OR. Just after we had passed along the trail, my wife and I stopped, looked at each other and simultaneously said, "They aren't from around here."

Curlybird
Yes, my husband and I saw a few UFO's whilst visiting Vilcabamba in Ecuador it was an amazing experience. The whole town's power went out and it was in total darkness and all the dogs were barking... My husband saw the first one and asked me to get the video camera..... the video camera didn't work in fact it jammed up and we have not been able to fix it so we had to buy a new one and it was our first leg of our trip around the World... but the most amazing places were around South America... lots of activity there..... and here is my beautiful friend Dr Carol Rosin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM

Last edited by krystal; 12-10-2009 at 08:26 AM.
krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #25
0r!oN
Avalon Senior Member

0fcoz they are!!!Where have you been the last 6 000 000 years
0r!oN is offline   Reply With Quote