Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #26
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A word of warning to everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Thanks Whitecrow!

Hi Sammytray!

...soooo just what, is it that we get on with???

Simply get on with living with virtue and in virtue right now in the now and "be" virtue for ALL in your life to experience one on one with You in each and every moment right in front of You!

Sooooooo, Let's grease up our wing-joints with "grace" so that we may "act" as though 4th density love is here and now and it will "be" here and now and then we may come to have full use of our "graceful" wings to smoothly ride the loving winds into the 5th density of loving lightfulness! : )

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...8672#post78672
Thank you eaglespirit for adding your insight!
Yes, I like the "act as if" scenario!

4th density being?

5th density being?

do you suggest that we have the opportunity to "jump" right into densitys as the cycles draw near. ?

Much love and light
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #27
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Loslo View Post
Whitecrow,
Agree! Time to move on and make the new paradigm. There is nothing to fear. Change can be very stimulating, and this is a good thing.

peace & love
YES YES YES... now WHAT WHAT WHAT is this "NEW PARADIGM"? I have some thoughts however, oh my goodness it is overwhelming to think that "WE" all have a say as to the details and such. WHEN, do we all come to a point where we HAVE a gathered FOCUS? ; Something to hold onto as the "rock" or foundation? Just some thoughts

Peace
Old 11-13-2008, 10:19 PM   #28
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

i dnt car what he has to say thats just his veiw and i dnt share it everythin

is going wrong here know and im really scared

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:24 PM   #29
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Damn, WhiteCrow!
You promised to call me afore you smoked any more of that stuff!

damned well said, tho.

Joe, "You need not fear the sudden fear."

Or, if you have a prob with that religion...

"If you find yourself caught out in the rain, don't bother running. It's raining everywhere." - D. T. Suzuki, Zen master

Quote:
what has been missing in our world and our lives is VIRTUE.
I have long held the opinion that our Constitution was and is still the best written document ever conceived among men, for the purpose of organizing a workable society among free people, wihle maintaining that freedom.

It is the main reason I have always been a Constitutionalist, instead of adopting one of the usual political labels. A person who takes, and upholds their oath to the document's precepts can neither do, nor allow harm to the freedom of others.

For the most part, our woes nowadays stem from our failing the document, then anything else. People asking of government what they should insist on doing themselves, who are quickly followed on by people who value no oath, willing to steal from another to give it to them.

If there was a weakness in the scribbles of them back then, it was a simple oversight. They assumed something which there was no lack of, among those who worked so hard to craft the document. Something we are sorely in need of today, and can't seem to elect: "Men of good will."
Damn us for everf settling for less!
Quote:
what has been missing in our world and our lives is VIRTUE.
Our grandchildren should never forgive us, if we sleepwalk through this one.

Notice that the overpaid liar class spends it's time warning us of a giant, coming, "something" but lacks the courage, sense of duty, forthrightness (dare I say "good will"), to name it. Perfectly ok to drag it part way out of the closet to dangle and scare with... then back it goes for future use. Pathetic.

Notice that this govt agency considers itself, and it's survival,
not your survival,
not your freedom,
not the lives of your family,
just their skin to be the point of this excercise.
not their obligation to citizenry,

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 11-13-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #30
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: A word of warning to everyone!

dude i love that wizard he simply amazing haha
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #31
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Thank you eaglespirit for adding your insight!
Yes, I like the "act as if" scenario!

4th density being?

5th density being?

do you suggest that we have the opportunity to "jump" right into densitys as the cycles draw near. ?

Much love and light
HeHe Sammytray...just happened to catch your post before going off line.

I believe the 4th and then the 5th, which are both here on earth energetically as never before, for some time the 4th and most recently now the 5th are just simply waiting for more of Us to Wake Up More of the World.

WE (You and I) help to energize the Love and Light in the 4th and 5th directly through our own unselfish loving actions!

These Loving Density Energies are going to "jump into" Us as long as We DO the best We possibly can to Consciously Live in Unconditional Love in Each and Every Moment Living as Unselfishly as We are Consciously Able.

And as long as We actively pursue this with ALL of Our Hearts and Souls WE Each can make this New Paradigm the MOST Beautiful and Loving Change That Has Ever Occurred in the Universe...no exaggeration : )
We can help tune in as many People in Our Own Lives that We Consciously send Unconditional Love to with Virtue and Grace in Every Moment...
how's that? : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #32
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
i dnt car what he has to say thats just his veiw and i dnt share it everythin

is going wrong here know and im really scared

Dont worry mate it will be ok
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:34 PM   #33
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
dude i love that wizard he simply amazing haha
he heh... thanx. he is one of a collection of penguin drawings I've collected. there are about 800 of them. For a quick sampling, click on this one:

Enjoy

Old 11-13-2008, 10:40 PM   #34
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, ok, I know you're gonna ask, "How in hell did you wind up with 800 of them.... and why?"

Before you get all lemme s'plain.

I found them one day, and yes I liked them, and yes, I was bored. So I sat there going thru pages and pages of them, just looking. Then it dawned on me.... everything I "just looked at" is also in my browser cache.

Well... I went and copied them all out of there into aregular folder.

Did I mention I've a slight case of Internet Packrat?

Old 11-13-2008, 11:02 PM   #35
MacGyverCanada
Avalon Senior Member

Kudos to Whitecrow!

We are at a point where ignorance could get you in a real bad situation... but don't think that just because you have watched every news report and scanned every forum. Getting through this will require critical thinking; assess the quality of the information sources you have, find corroborative evidence to back up the stories you hear.

I think that it is important to listen to your emotions and hear what your 'gut' has to say, but when you're reading and learning, leave emotion at the door until you have absorbed the info. When you have the facts in your head, then use your emotions and your intuition to sorth through it all. Don't let things scare you, try to recognise false hopes, and don't be angry with the powers that drive our world. Make your own.
MacGyverCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:10 PM   #36
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
HeHe Sammytray...just happened to catch your post before going off line.

I believe the 4th and then the 5th, which are both here on earth energetically as never before, for some time the 4th and most recently now the 5th are just simply waiting for more of Us to Wake Up More of the World.

WE (You and I) help to energize the Love and Light in the 4th and 5th directly through our own unselfish loving actions!

These Loving Density Energies are going to "jump into" Us as long as We DO the best We possibly can to Consciously Live in Unconditional Love in Each and Every Moment Living as Unselfishly as We are Consciously Able.

And as long as We actively pursue this with ALL of Our Hearts and Souls WE Each can make this New Paradigm the MOST Beautiful and Loving Change That Has Ever Occurred in the Universe...no exaggeration : )
We can help tune in as many People in Our Own Lives that We Consciously send Unconditional Love to with Virtue and Grace in Every Moment...
how's that? : )
I love them apples!! You rang my bell a bit

Thank you for your insight
Much UNCONDITIONAL LOVE to YOU!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:19 PM   #37
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
I would not mind if they get rid of private security companies like black water, and 99.9 % of all black ops in the goverment. I figure this alone will save us about a trillion a year. Next I will double tax all companies who moved their productions overseas to join the exploitation of the poorest of the poor. A receipt for every money transaction the goverment makes, a monthly audit, and posting records on the internet for public scrutiny this will save us another 3 trillion a year. Get rid of all the washington lobbyist and fired any legislator, congressmen or senator assisting these lobbyist to rip off the citizens, established a real system of check and balances. Unless the goverment changes the way business is conducted the economic slump will drive the goverment into complete bankrupcy.
Hi Frank,

Unfortunately, that what formally does not exist you cannot formally get rid of ...

If it is the white hats instead you get rid of the relative quantity of evil at the helm increases ...

Sorry, this will not cheer you up ... hope to have better news next time.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The frequencies of this planet is interconnected to the frequencies of your brain, in other words you are alive because of this planet, our evolution is directly connected to planet earth. There remains the big question which has not been adressed by us. Is the planet earth a living being, in other words what is the real essence of planet earth? Too many coincidences, while most people look up to the sky, the answer may lie right beneath your feet.
There's harmony and beauty within this planet, unfortunately our own ego thinks that we exist as a separate entity. The big question does this earth have a spirit ? The sooner we see the importance of saving our planet the sooner we can resonate in harmony with the vibrations of this earth. I'm glad I wear glasses who knows maybe I am not so blind after all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:02 AM   #39
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The frequencies of this planet is interconnected to the frequencies of your brain, in other words you are alive because of this planet, our evolution is directly connected to planet earth. There remains the big question which has not been adressed by us. Is the planet earth a living being, in other words what is the real essence of planet earth? Too many coincidences, while most people look up to the sky, the answer may lie right beneath your feet.
There's harmony and beauty within this planet, unfortunately our own ego thinks that we exist as a separate entity. The big question does this earth have a spirit ? The sooner we see the importance of saving our planet the sooner we can resonate in harmony with the vibrations of this earth. I'm glad I wear glasses who knows maybe I am not so blind after all...
Spirit earth? Most definitely!

The answers lie in between! I think if we line up with N and S (or -,+ ) actually true north being south?? Aligning with the natural frequencies or energies of earth brings harmony and balance.

watcha think
Old 11-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #40
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: A word of warning to everyone!

You know sammy the more I study about resonance the more I realized about the importance of planet earth in our lives, unfortunately we are somewhat out of sync. In other words we are not comunicatting with the frequencies of this planet mostly because we are looking everywhere except in the most obvious place, the planet that is giving us life in the now. Solving the problems of the inhabitants of planet earth can be as easy as setting our priorities straight, understanding the most important part of our lives the planet that giving us life day in and day out. I think we all agree that with a piece of furtile land a few animals, shelter and a source of water we can all survive. Everything else is just an illusion or a disullusion depending on your perspective.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #41
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You know sammy the more I study about resonance the more I realized about the importance of planet earth in our lives, unfortunately we are somewhat out of sync. In other words we are not comunicatting with the frequencies of this planet mostly because we are looking everywhere except in the most obvious place, the planet that is giving us life in the now. Solving the problems of the inhabitants of planet earth can be as easy as setting our priorities straight, understanding the most important part of our lives the planet that giving us life day in and day out. I think we all agree that with a piece of furtile land a few animals, shelter and a source of water we can all survive. Everything else is just an illusion or a disullusion depending on your perspective.
Frank Samuel, you are such a joy to communicate with. Very good 'vibes' from you my friend!
Old 11-14-2008, 01:57 AM   #42
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

True, Whitecrow. You have it right, but I don't have to tell you that. The government is so broke that there will be cutbacks in many, many depts. It's just inevitable. I just hope enough people are actually paying attention to this situation and not just expecting things to get better without alot of effort on the part of everyone.

This time, the government isn't going to be able to fix this one. This one is global in nature. The problem is just too big. I know that's very hard for many people to imagine, but it's the unfortunate situation in which we find ourselves.

What's important is to begin building your networks of friends and trusted neighbors. They will be the ones watching our backs when the times get tough in this country.

Those people who know what I'm talking about will do what's necessary. The other people will continue to deny the situation until it's flashing in their faces on CNN and Fox. But, it'll be a little late to start planning then.
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:21 AM   #43
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Our grandchildren should never forgive us, if we sleepwalk through this one.
That right there is the core of it all.

When I say we have an opportunity, it's because of the vacuum created by the fall of everything we've ever known. I don't blame you for being scared, joe2288, but I'd invite you to consider that this is exactly what's supposed to be happening. The thing is, that vacuum creates opportunities for the predators as well, and don't think they aren't already making plans.

This time, we have a chance to get there first.

And....thank you all for your wonderful replies. I surely never expected such an outpouring of support.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:10 AM   #44
zorgon

Nah never mind... you don't need to know

Last edited by zorgon; 11-14-2008 at 07:14 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:55 AM   #45
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Whitecrow, just what I needed/wanted to read. A potent reminder. I will go back and reread it, food for the soul!

Zorgon, you're such a tease!!!
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:43 AM   #46
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question though. Will teachers and other social workers be laid off(since their under federal budget) if the depression happens and the value of the dollar is worthless?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:25 AM   #47
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Well said Whitecrow.
+1 avalon is getting back on track

MODS!!!!!!!!! STICKY WHITECROWS ORIGINAL STATEMENT IMMEDIATLEY

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-14-2008 at 11:32 AM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #48
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
".

It's an old-fashioned word but what has been missing in our world and our lives is VIRTUE. People are crying out for it and don't even know what to call it. Will virtue help us through the coming flood of chaotic forces that will sweep the world? Damn right it will. It's what's been missing.

Interesting view Whitecrow ! I've just finished watching the Ian Lungold videos on the Mayan calander (see youtube) and he describes a function for each of the 'epochs' .

As you may know, the current epoch started in 1999 and finishes in 2012. But did you know that the purpose/value of this epoch is 'ETHICS' which is perhaps why that is such a prominent question in our experiences right now.

As of November the 12th or so we are entering the 6th Day of this epoch, which is all about flowering/renaissance. So perhaps the predominance of ethics and people choosing an ethical life could be a big part of this year's drive.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:51 PM   #49
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
I have a question though. Will teachers and other social workers be laid off(since their under federal budget) if the depression happens and the value of the dollar is worthless?
Hi Rebel4Life...good question.

There are many people in my life doing this kind of work and I truly believe with all of my heart and soul that this will only be as much a "depression" as each of us personally allows.

Each of us are re-awakening to our very own personal loving power and putting that into real-time action. The energies are getting so much stronger as each of us awakens to our own personal strength and passes that on with virtue and grace in real time in front of us.

We are truly going to be helping one another through this transition as never before seen in the likes of humanity as we know it. That may sound overly positive but the loving energies all around us are now "overly positive" and just waiting for us to connect and act in the now!

We ARE changing the Consciousness of Mother Earth from ownership to loving stewardship and unlimited selflessness...one by one by one!

There is no limit and no lack and no hunger and no joblessness if we simply decide that that is the case in our own lives in front of us!

Onward and Upward!

Thank You again, Whitecrow...and Everyone here : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #50
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
+1 avalon is getting back on track

MODS!!!!!!!!! STICKY WHITECROWS ORIGINAL STATEMENT IMMEDIATLEY
If we had an office it would be framed and on the wall