Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Just a thought: Reversal

While reading the various posts on the coming economic collapse, mandatory flu death shots, round up of people refusing shots, imminent war, imminent attack etc. how there seems to be a ramping up of fear energy. We are given target dates a week or two ahead of time, then given other targets two to three months out to keep the thought of possible calamity brewing, why?

I think some people are definitely looking at hard economic and news evidence from documents of various meetings and sharing that information. The ptw are letting the dates slip out. Is there something they are trying to counter balance? Is there a coming release of powerful energy that if people were if not positive at least in a neutral mode would be affected in a very positive way by some energy release meant to awaken us further and possibly help prepare us for a coming positive cosmic change? Having studied the occult and some darker aspects of magick I am aware that if you can adjust someone's energy towards a negative balance through fear, anger, etc. that you can minimize or nullify a more positive change.

I have this feeling inside like on the precipice of giving birth (I have several children and you get to this point of "whooo boy, can't get out of this.....) this pressure, an impending change with great beauty and positive energy about to erupt, and yet I feel this other pressure outside of myself seeking to stop this eruption. I notice that when I stop.... STOP and close my eyes, turn inwardly that the peace is there. If I go into it, it builds and begins to cascade around and through me, and I hear the words... Peace and I feel such a great love.

Does anyone else resonate with what I am feeling and sensing?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just a thought: Reversal

YES!
Ive been thinking the same. We are feeding the dark side with our fear. For a positive outcome, we must keep focused and not let fear in.
Thats a hard task these days, because of all the negative news in the conspiracy community. I bet that the sleeping ones do not feel anxeity the same way as we "informed ones" do. Are we informed? Or disinformed?

I think its the latter.

Let me explain:
"They" begin with planting concepts of mass destruction, mandatory vaccinations etc in our community. It creates a stir, and the outcome is that we think theay are actually doing it. But they cant. Yet. Because they are impotent and not allowed to by certain cosmic laws. Our focus on the matter feeds it. Nourishes it. Until its ripe and ready for harvest.
At a certain point we have gone so far as to have created (or rather attracted) the outcome, by their manipulation and trickery. Now its real and they have their "reality" manifested by us for their benefit.

You get it? Its all the work of a clever hypnotist, remember the wizard of Oz. He who was said to be the almighty strong wizard, was but an easily scared old man.

Dont get me wrong. They have the power over most things. But when it all comes down its by our consent. They couldn´t get away with this if it wasn´t for our belief in that they can actually pull this off. Its like mental jiu-jutsu, using the opponents strength to divert the attack (though we are not really the attackers ofcourse, they are, but just an illustration), they need us to feel weak and dominated to enslave us.

...And I think they are very desperate and afraid now. Afraid of when their captive Tiger will break out of their electric fence, because the tiger has figured out it is not ON.

They know the "old world" is going down. With them in it.

Last edited by Metaphor; 09-11-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I have this feeling inside like on the precipice of giving birth (I have several children and you get to this point of "whooo boy, can't get out of this.....) this pressure, an impending change with great beauty and positive energy about to erupt, and yet I feel this other pressure outside of myself seeking to stop this eruption. I notice that when I stop.... STOP and close my eyes, turn inwardly that the peace is there. If I go into it, it builds and begins to cascade around and through me, and I hear the words... Peace and I feel such a great love.
Beautiful, I love it.

I have heard it described that the difference between how we are today and how we will be as we make the major shift that is coming, is like the difference between a baby in the womb and an adult person.

We are the baby in the womb, we are about to give birth the us that's a lot more.

The earth itself is the womb and it's giving birth to a new earth and a new us.

The powers that were do there best to hold back the will of the infinite, to break the natural cycles, to maintain their illusion of power and control over the sons and daughters of the infinite, but their day is up and their time has come.

Follow the love, transmute the fear with love, always go inward, and we are doing a great service for humanity because we are transmuting that fear in our own beings and this is clearing the path in the collective consciousness for the rest to follow.

Keep transmuting fear with love and the birth pains will be minimized and instead we will have a beautiful and spectacular birth experience here !
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. Thanks for showing us the Way here Unified and Metaphor. I feel the same way.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This just showed up in the middle of some videos I am watching and it belongs right here ENJOY it is beautiful

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Who here is still scared . I can`t believe that people always say this is fear based I`m not scared. The sooner it starts the sooner it ends if anyone thinks for one second they are going to be able to kiss their way thru the coming changes and there will be no risk to them they are nuts> Its not going to happen Just read the Hopi prophecy . Go to day`s thread and read what Red Elk says The Natives were here from the last world they know what happens and they how to survive it I would suggest you start reading her thread if you haven`t yet .

Information allows one to prepare for what`s coming being ignorant and not knowing will often generate a bigger fear based reaction when events do take place because one will not know its coming. I`m not calling any one here ignorant just stating what I feel would be some ones instinctive reaction to an unknown event that would shock them if they were unaware as opposed to being aware .

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-12-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:47 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not afraid. I was angry but now I'm at the point that I know my Creator God and Jesus are by my side and I will only leave this life for another when and if the ****s hits the fan.

I want to be here when the PTB get their just rewards. I want to see the people in this beautiful planet sing glorious along side each other.

I want to see them in the street together yelling for peace and justice for all those that have bee slaughtered or used for their sick gratification be brought down as the evilness they are.

No, I'm not mad, I actually feel happy because I know its going to feel so good to watch them fall
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:47 AM   #8
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Northern Boy said: "Go to day`s thread and read what Red Elk says The Natives were here from the last world they know what happens and they how to survive it I would suggest you start reading her thread if you haven`t yet ."

I agree with what Northern Boy (Red Elk) said above. However, you might want to check something with Day. I believe Red Elk is Heyoka. I think heyoka are the ones who tell stories purposefully wrong, upside down, with coyote trickery. So, I am going to be very careful when listening to Red Elk's propecies. He even says at the beginning of one of his taped inverviews: "Don't believe this." Interesting, no?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:55 AM   #9
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

NB, I think you missed the point of my reflections. A lot of people are unaware of the various intricacies involved in the ptw global schemes. Most of these people are reacting to this news. These are people who are naturally disposed to being peaceful, loving, and just want to live a nice quiet life with friends and family.

Could the ptw be using their ignorance to ramp up fear in them when we are receiving a new energy to make a strong paradigm shift?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:32 AM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Uni they are going to throw everything out there at us I apologize if i took it the wrong way . They are the rats on the sinking ship and they don`t want to drown your right stay calm just flow with the river/
Linda Red Elk Is a mix breed half white and Half native here is what his great vision states After reading it many things from his vision and the Hopi`s has come to pass
http://www.redelk.org/website/Great_Vision.htm

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-12-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Im sorry Nb but you still dont get what I am trying to get through to you. It could be cultural differences. Perhaps my experience in another part actually will differ from yours. You guys living inside the hornets nest and all.
But what I am pointing at is the metaphysical angle of all this playing out now.

If you think whats coming is an attack, youre wrong. Its coming because humanity is going against its and cosmos true nature. Just like a cancer (a cancer easily said is cell tissue growing rampantly wrong as you all know, harsh word, yes but its just a "metaphor") we keep going against our true nature on all levels.
Whats playing out now needs to be considered. And thats what we do here on avalon, and other forums. But what not must happen is that we get stuck in the victim mentality or "the game" or other tethering states.

Disclaimer!
Please note that im not pointing any fingers here. At anyone. Especially not on any posters here, just the mere fact that you are avalonian posters show that you are on the right track and you´ll eventually/ or already have found your individual path.
Your thoughts are as valid as mine, especially in your own world
Old 09-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #12
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw your latest reply NB, wich kind of makes my last one unnecessary...
Old 09-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The key is in the Heart .
The lock is in our minds.
Feed your heart as it understands changes in an all encompassing way while your mind only focuses on fragments of reality and therefore experiences fear.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:12 AM   #14
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I'm here to say that posistive attracts negative. Simple.

It seems to me that we the overly positive are attracted to the overly negative ! Whether that's reading, discussing, contemplating or fixing.

The danger then perhaps is that if we get locked into that negative field for too long, we feel the positivity draining away.

I'm back at avalon, for the first time in a year, and it seems like the reason, ironically is to say we shouldn't spend too much time on it. Our desire to do good, attracts us to the ill in the world. But instead of coping in the physical world, it's like plugging into the matrix, so many million news stories and titbits...vying for our attention like wanton brats !

I've just spent my $5 I'm laughing at myself, that the best thing I can think of to add to our group power is that we need to turn our attentions out and away more than we do.

I do feel that restlessness you speak of unified. It feels like a restlessness. I can't figure out if it's my own restlesness at not getting the balance right (being on here) or I'm intuitively tuning in to the 'giant wheel' of change that is to come that is grinding ever inexorably forward to the point that something visible starts to happen.

Peace n love,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

29yo again... here we go! woohoo

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote