Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #26
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Deja Vue - an alarming rise in its occurence

Hey guys – I’m back!

I agree with Egg – we are “all pieces of a massive cosmic jigsaw puzzle” and coming together finally at last (I think that was what Miriam Delicado did mention before).

Personally and experientially, I really think we’ve always been connected – all of us! We don’t know it and we might not be aware of it all our entire lives. But we really are.

I’ve been having these deja vu symptoms for several years but escalating during the past 3 years. And sometimes, it’s not really deja vu but seeing the future as it will happen. After much observation, I realized that I see these pictures in my mind when I sleep – and our memory gets triggered when we find it happening right before our eyes.

The other incidents that have been escalating lately is this uncanny ability to find or reach out to people, mostly friends and sometimes acquaintances, by just thinking about them. It starts off with a simple thought about someone – maybe an old friend or a colleague or an old schoolmate that I haven’t seen in 20 years. And then the next day or a few days after that - usually not more than 3 weeks, I will receive an email from them, saying that they’ve been looking for me for some time. Distance doesn’t seem to matter; they could be in the US, South America, Australia or anywhere in the globe. The contacts just keep on coming.

And the occurrence usually works both ways. Lately, if I’m not too distracted or occupied with some other matter at work, I would have some pre-cognitive images (images because I do not have them in the dream state but that stage between being asleep and awake, hence recall is much better) in my mind of forthcoming events. These are just small events that will occur in the next few hours or days to me. But I’m sure this ability can be harnessed for bigger and more useful things in the future. And it can be practised on your own time.

I really think that in the astral level – which usually occurs in our dream state where we reach alpha or theta levels – we somehow manage to reach out to “any individual or entity” on the planet – or in whatever dimension they are in. And that is why I firmly believe that all of us are CONNECTED. One little thing we do or think or even express to one person or persons has a domino effect on another person or animal or incident from then on.

Okay, I might be digressing from the main topic. Great thread and look forward to reading about similar experiences from others!
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:01 PM   #27
Egg
Banned

Quote:
After much observation, I realized that I see these pictures in my mind when I sleep – and our memory gets triggered when we find it happening right before our eyes

Yes! thats exactly what I feel too when it happens. Bang! in my face recollection and a weird ' I seen all this before and yet never been here'.

As with you, I know its getting faster and faster and faster.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:32 PM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I have the strangest feeling I read this thread before.

A lot of what you are describing does not seem to me to be "Deja Vue" (french which is approximately meaning "already seen"), but premonition.

Dont worry its all good and all to be expected.

Our minds/conciousnesses are all, wether we like it or not, being forced to live in and adapt (rise) to a new energetic environment. Personally I think its a great adventure - as more of our psychic centres come on stream our very perception of reality changes.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:55 PM   #29
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Pilgrim View Post

The other incidents that have been escalating lately is this uncanny ability to find or reach out to people, mostly friends and sometimes acquaintances, by just thinking about them. It starts off with a simple thought about someone – maybe an old friend or a colleague or an old schoolmate that I haven’t seen in 20 years. And then the next day or a few days after that - usually not more than 3 weeks, I will receive an email from them, saying that they’ve been looking for me for some time. Distance doesn’t seem to matter; they could be in the US, South America, Australia or anywhere in the globe. The contacts just keep on coming.
This happens to me as well. I will find myself thinking of people and hoping to see them again and a few hours or days (possibly even years) later, they show up in my life again. There are some folks that are difficult to "reach" using this method but it hasn't stopped me from trying.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:42 PM   #30
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I want to raise this question because it is some thing that is irritating me to a great extent, and at the same time is beggining to alarm me to a certain degree.

I cannot go a single day without at least twice or more having a strong deja vue attack, and a nagging feeling of really badly needing to remember why I 'sent' these incidents to myself in this time.

I go to the mall, I go to the town for a coffee, I sit at the PC and do my work, its every where. Information is so easy to come by its like I have it all stored in my mind already and just need to remember where I left it.

Its getting really out of hand, and yet I do not think this is the worst of it, as it is building up and up at as I say, an alarming rate.

Even sat here writing this now I am getting images in my mind that really don't fit anything I have read or viewed at any time at all.

So thats me - is it just me or are other ground crew people getting this as they start to prepare for the future and network and make extra contacts?
Do not be alarmed, this is who we truly are, multidimensional and beyond time. As our vibrations increase heading towards the shift, the 3D matrix loses such a tight hold on us and we have more perspective. Which means past, present, future, body, spirit blend in a way that most of us haven't experienced before. It is our true nature.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote