Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 01-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #276
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Well now who's *ss or *sses do I have to kiss to get that deliberation to come out in our favor? Just point me at it, I'm not proud!
Not necessary Kari, if it comes down to a similar stand off between UK and US agencies like in summer 2008 it would depend on the politics of the day as to whether any threat order was processed and possibly overidden. Bear in mind what I stated above re if and when my job is complete, the elders would at last let me rest, many are ready to take over my role.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:18 AM   #277
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Rhetorical question , like it or not..what is this place good for then ? These people, here, are they all harmless, helpless in your opinion ?
You tell them you may be 'eliminated' and they can do nothing, just watch ?

Maybe it's the good of this type of places that it truely interests no one, no one dares to act when others are in need ?
Here just to offer to some fake words of solace ?

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #278
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Not necessary Kari, if it comes down to a similar stand off between UK and US agencies like in summer 2008 it would depend on the politics of the day as to whether any threat order was processed and possibly overidden. Bear in mind what I stated above re if and when my job is complete, the elders would at last let me rest, many are ready to take over my role.
Yeah, it feels to me that the "talks" are a way to get UK factions to negotiate with them. Feels like there's something they want, so the threat is to get their attention. Get what they want, to let you live, so to speak.

Am I correct?

Other things I've sensed lately, but can't speak of them on line. Twists much the same as '08.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #279
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
Rhetorical question , like it or not..what is this place good for then ? These people, here, are they all harmless, helpless in your opinion ?

Maybe it's the good of this type of places that it truely interests no one, no one dares to act when others are in need ?

A
Sometimes, the person who is most generous to give help, is the one most reluctant to ask for it. lol.

This is place for communications. And communications is far from harmless or helpless. As can be seen by current situations.

I know and understand of the '08 situation. What they wanted to do, what they succeeded in doing, and what they didn't succeed in doing.
During that time I was asked to help.
I was surprised, as it seemed to me the guys had more confidence in me, than I had in myself, and evidently know more of me than I know of myself.
One thing I've learned from that, and perhaps Barry and the guys would verify:
Is that when I realize what needs to be done, am told what to do, how to do it, and pointed in the right direction. I am far from helpless.

Just as I'm sure there are others on this forum, with simular gifts, for I am not special or unique. And when pointed in the right direction, can do the same. We are far from helpless.
Some have the gift to heal the body, some the gift to lift a depressed spirit, some the gift to protect, some the gift to give of themselves to others. The list goes on. Sometimes the best gift is given silently when a need is seen.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:43 AM   #280
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

The 2008 situation ? Just an example...and all who were involved that time were pacified the way it fitted to them.
Each was said behind closed doors he/she is special to the situation and needed one way or another.
Good luck else we were all gone.

Communication, prayers, healing, psychic abilities ..truely all of that may help . But there are reality situations when you 'can't stop the train with charms'.

All can help , for sure, if we are one and know what we do we are powerful.

Take care Kari, long time not talked

Godbless

A
Old 01-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #281
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The 2008 situation ? Just an example...and all who were involved that time were pacified the way it fitted to them.
Each was said behind closed doors he/she is special to the situation and needed one way or another.

Communication, prayers, healing, psychic abilities ..truely all of that may help . But there are reality situations when you 'can't stop the train with charms'.

Godbless

A
Greeting Agape ,

It is obvious that you and Kari Lynn know about this 2008 stand off . Are you at liberty to tell us in a couple of sentences what was all about ?
I admit that I am one of many impotent people that read this thread . I can only be sad for the situation the Watcher is in . Besides that , I have my own problems with the spooks . My wife and I have been openly gangs talked for over 6 years now and we are followed everywhere we go .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:55 AM   #282
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Barry for your answer in my rather long question. I would like to say your disclosures to all these matters have always been consistent and forth coming you have revealed much, be it to your own disadvantage.As we all are aware, those who read your posts.
The urgency to which you find your dilemma now will be and always be of protection, you have much i feel, whilst these psychic attacks here in the physical are doing there up most in knocking you down you have a much greater energy which will be always be around you. The Elders are watching/caring and are here for you.
Always remember this life is just a blip we are here for purpose and your purpose is just being here at this time.
Blessings to you Barry, what ever happens in this life perhaps in another we will all look down see how this game was played and finally realise what the purpose of it all was.
For myself and many i feel we will continue to see through this Matrix.

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #283
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A
By relating my situation I feel secure that this piece of insurance will assist me. You may not realise it but each time someone here speaks true words of help they actually combine with the universal forces and it DOES help.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #284
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, it feels to me that the "talks" are a way to get UK factions to negotiate with them. Feels like there's something they want, so the threat is to get their attention. Get what they want, to let you live, so to speak.

Am I correct?

Other things I've sensed lately, but can't speak of them on line. Twists much the same as '08.
As long as I am of some use in some capacity I will remain alive, there are several aspects here which I am referring to. Right now I feel OK
Old 01-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #285
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sometimes, the person who is most generous to give help, is the one most reluctant to ask for it. lol.

This is place for communications. And communications is far from harmless or helpless. As can be seen by current situations.

I know and understand of the '08 situation. What they wanted to do, what they succeeded in doing, and what they didn't succeed in doing.
During that time I was asked to help.
I was surprised, as it seemed to me the guys had more confidence in me, than I had in myself, and evidently know more of me than I know of myself.
One thing I've learned from that, and perhaps Barry and the guys would verify:
Is that when I realize what needs to be done, am told what to do, how to do it, and pointed in the right direction. I am far from helpless.

Just as I'm sure there are others on this forum, with simular gifts, for I am not special or unique. And when pointed in the right direction, can do the same. We are far from helpless.
Some have the gift to heal the body, some the gift to lift a depressed spirit, some the gift to protect, some the gift to give of themselves to others. The list goes on. Sometimes the best gift is given silently when a need is seen.
My opinion now, this minute is that certain areas should remain of a non discussion basis until I know it would be safe enough to open. This would ease any stress that might be associated with any other individual directly or indirectly concerned.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #286
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Greeting Agape ,

It is obvious that you and Kari Lynn know about this 2008 stand off . Are you at liberty to tell us in a couple of sentences what was all about ?
I admit that I am one of many impotent people that read this thread . I can only be sad for the situation the Watcher is in . Besides that , I have my own problems with the spooks . My wife and I have been openly gangs talked for over 6 years now and we are followed everywhere we go .
Specific aspects of the events in the summer of 2008 are not for open, public disclosure as I feel this would compromise not only myself but certain individuals whom act as my handlers and friends/associates. It would likewise mention certain non UK agencies which just might, if openly discussed here, awaken sleeping tigers. There are some non threatening aspects which I could mention openly. Will see if I can do that shortly.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #287
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thank you Barry for your answer in my rather long question. I would like to say your disclosures to all these matters have always been consistent and forth coming you have revealed much, be it to your own disadvantage.As we all are aware, those who read your posts.
The urgency to which you find your dilemma now will be and always be of protection, you have much i feel, whilst these psychic attacks here in the physical are doing there up most in knocking you down you have a much greater energy which will be always be around you. The Elders are watching/caring and are here for you.
Always remember this life is just a blip we are here for purpose and your purpose is just being here at this time.
Blessings to you Barry, what ever happens in this life perhaps in another we will all look down see how this game was played and finally realise what the purpose of it all was.
For myself and many i feel we will continue to see through this Matrix.

Thankyou Jacqui, a true hearted kind friend
Old 01-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #288
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I do not like using the term super soldier, as it obviously puts a military connotation on it and many enhanced, augmented individuals are not within the military, used by them in any fashion. There is a group of such, lets say 'advanced' children, being processed, for benign remit, in Moscow. There is a similar group of children in London, Austin, Canberra, plus uncorrelated reports of 2 such groups in India. These groups of children are being processed, taught, kept in first class conditions for future Earth watches.

The UK equivelant of US Martial Law is a set of protocols called 'Warden'. If and when 'Warden' is initiated within mainland UK the following first steps will be taken...........
1: Complete control of all media
2: Temp shutdown of civilian use of internet
3: complete control of essential supplies, food and liquids, extra security at buffer locations
4:Shutdown on all major roads and motorways (A trunk roads and M motorways) and secured by armed forces personnel
5: All mass civilian gatherings banned, enforced by armed forces personnel
6:Ports, airports closed except for official business
7: Every available full time and part time police officers will be required to report for duty
8: All armed forces personnel will be readied as will all territorial and reserve units, possible recall from overseas

9: Service stations (petrol & diesel) will be closed to the public
10: Rail travel will be monitored very closely by police and armed foces personnel, restricted to essential travel only

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 01-10-2010 at 06:05 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #289
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By relating my situation I feel secure that this piece of insurance will assist me. You may not realise it but each time someone here speaks true words of help they actually combine with the universal forces and it DOES help.
We would have to rise our voices clear and loud ( not in the sense of arrogance ) in order to explain to many others what is the unified reality beyond their speculations and doubts,
as many are attempting to now, but from our point of view, all these individuals are 'on the way'.
Some have been initiated more than others, those with exceptional powers share exceptional responsibilities as well , some of that may be hard to accept for so called 'everyone'.

The time to come..is calling these individuals each fulfilling their tasks in their particular area , part of world, working for communities, ethinics, nations, to join the greater league ,
to rise their intelligence from individuality brought up as 'special' and the 'only one' in his 'tribe' to an effort for global community solutions,
on respective level.

Some seem to be working very hard and meticulously in this direction, no matter how big or small they appear to be, i 'm sure they are on the right path.
But the world is still stuck in its old tribal paradigms, where 'our prophet' was the 'only prophet', 'our intelligence center' was 'the only intelligence center', and people so overwhelmed by their beliefs seldom have listened to anyone elses wisdom.

This message is especially meant to those who had been 'special' one way or another to their communities, for most of their lives, with all the heights and depth it brought along.

It's about time..

And there is still long way to go. But the time has arrived to think about new world with new rules where the old ethical mistakes won't be neglected, where truth will be the norm not the exception,
where real value will be more than nominal value of people , things and life together.

It's not always that those who remain silent do not realize. We are not here to wage wars or support them. But if we leave, the beings of peace .., as you are,
the last barriers would break down, and those with truely immature brains and intents would be free to harm others, as much as they always tried .

We are only responsible to the highest circle of wisdom, at the end.

May we all be free to do good in this life and beyond without obstacles...

A
Old 01-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #290
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do not like using the term super soldier, as it obviously puts a military connotation on it and many enhanced, augmented individuals are not within the military, used by them in any fashion. There is a group of such, lets say 'advanced' children, being processed, for benign remit, in Moscow. There is a similar group of children in London, Austin, Canberra, plus uncorrelated reports of 2 such groups in India. These groups of children are being processed, taught, kept in first class conditions for future Earth watches.

The UK equivelant of US Martial Law is a set of protocols called 'Warden'. If and when 'Warden' is initiated within mainland UK the following first steps will be taken...........
3: complete control of essential supplies, food and liquids, extra security at buffer locations
4:Shutdown on all major roads and motorways (A trunk roads and M motorways) and secured by armed forces personnel
7: Every available full time and part time police officers will be required to report for duty
8: All armed forces personnel will be readied as will all territorial and reserve units, possible recall from overseas

10: Rail travel will be monitored very closely by police and armed foces personnel, restricted to essential travel only

Hi Barry.

My thoughts and strength are with you.

I do would however like to ask if the above list is expected soon as I have seen some activity in different areas and also ramping up of camera systems down streets which would not otherwise need monitoring.

My strength is with you, be safe my friend.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:49 PM   #291
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Hi Barry.

My thoughts and strength are with you.

I do would however like to ask if the above list is expected soon as I have seen some activity in different areas and also ramping up of camera systems down streets which would not otherwise need monitoring.

My strength is with you, be safe my friend.
Thankyou, I appreciate your kind words. Whispers in corridors tell of a jittery government and cohesion regarding any full scale initiation is lacking. The need is there they feel but finding full justification might not be acceptable to some within the power structure

I have 3 colleagues from the unit here with me today and part of our discussion turned to this topic. They were returned from overseas duty recently, rather rushed return
Old 01-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #292
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We would have to rise our voices clear and loud ( not in the sense of arrogance ) in order to explain to many others what is the unified reality beyond their speculations and doubts,
as many are attempting to now, but from our point of view, all these individuals are 'on the way'.
Some have been initiated more than others, those with exceptional powers share exceptional responsibilities as well , some of that may be hard to accept for so called 'everyone'.

The time to come..is calling these individuals each fulfilling their tasks in their particular area , part of world, working for communities, ethinics, nations, to join the greater league ,
to rise their intelligence from individuality brought up as 'special' and the 'only one' in his 'tribe' to an effort for global community solutions,
on respective level.

Some seem to be working very hard and meticulously in this direction, no matter how big or small they appear to be, i 'm sure they are on the right path.
But the world is still stuck in its old tribal paradigms, where 'our prophet' was the 'only prophet', 'our intelligence center' was 'the only intelligence center', and people so overwhelmed by their beliefs seldom have listened to anyone elses wisdom.

This message is especially meant to those who had been 'special' one way or another to their communities, for most of their lives, with all the heights and depth it brought along.

It's about time..

And there is still long way to go. But the time has arrived to think about new world with new rules where the old ethical mistakes won't be neglected, where truth will be the norm not the exception,
where real value will be more than nominal value of people , things and life together.

It's not always that those who remain silent do not realize. We are not here to wage wars or support them. But if we leave, the beings of peace .., as you are,
the last barriers would break down, and those with truely immature brains and intents would be free to harm others, as much as they always tried .

We are only responsible to the highest circle of wisdom, at the end.

May we all be free to do good in this life and beyond without obstacles...

A
I second that
Old 01-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #293
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Barry,

Good to hear your feeling well, nothing like burning some midnight oil to help feel alive.... I like the combo of good food and wine. But sometimes Sailor Jerry and Coke is good too... You are welcome at our table anytime my friend..

These plans for Warden.. no doubt they have a one for the US as well.

There is so much love and peace in this world right now... And it is growing everyday...

For them to try and stop that ... or take that away....
They really must have no idea... I believe you brother ... I believe they have plans... and I believe their plans will fail... the moment they try to pull some bs around here....

I don't think realize who came to play this time...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #294
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The lads from the unit have gone. I can sit quietly and reflect now. I was making a drink
in the kitchen when the front doorbell rang. Not expecting anyone on a sunday I put the cup
down on the counter and headed for the front door. Then I heard the familiar voice of Jacko
on the outside "hurry up Major, its brass monkeys out here", My face must have beamed the
biggest smile ever. Its been a very long time since I have seen or heard from these lads.
Wires and comms usually are very quiet on the rare occasions they come to my home, but
wires was very talkative and fidgety for an hour or two, guess nervous, so I assumed this
was not simply a social call. After being told that Abi had been seriously injured on duty
we sat for a long time in silence. breaking the silence only when jacko put me in the
picture on recent events and why the unit was hurriedly returned to UK shores. These for
obvious reasons I cannot go into just yet.
PART 1
Old 01-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #295
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The lads from the unit have gone. I can sit quietly and reflect now. I was making a drink
in the kitchen when the front doorbell rang. Not expecting anyone on a sunday I put the cup
down on the counter and headed for the front door. Then I heard the familiar voice of Jacko
on the outside "hurry up Major, its brass monkeys out here", My face must have beamed the
biggest smile ever. Its been a very long time since I have seen or heard from these lads.
Wires and comms usually are very quiet on the rare occasions they come to my home, but
wires was very talkative and fidgety for an hour or two, guess nervous, so I assumed this
was not simply a social call. After being told that Abi had been seriously injured on duty
we sat for a long time in silence. breaking the silence only when jacko put me in the
picture on recent events and why the unit was hurriedly returned to UK shores. These for
PART 1

Thats strange because when you mentioned that
"hurry up Major, its brass monkeys out here"

I got a distinct feeling of solum.

Keep safe Barry.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #296
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

"You may not realise it but each time someone here speaks true words of help they actually combine with the universal forces and it DOES help." __________________

It's amazing what one can accomplish by focusing true intent within The Field.
It is the Secret of secrets.

May Abi heal and be back on her feet swiftly.

And I hope Jacko's brass monkeys are no longer clanging! LOL

Stay Safe.
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:34 AM   #297
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
PART 1
Is Abi going to be okay? My prayers and thoughts go out to her. Get well soon.

Tell guys "hi" for me.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #298
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[B][I]

Hi Barry,
Hope you are well

Can you advise what conditions we are looking at that would JUSTIFY the Warden protocols?

Do they actually have the resources to action and maintain such restrictions? Fear will have to play a huge part in keeping the public in line.

I feel it will be a very risky move ... might come back to bite them in the ass

On another note - the false ET showing ... a combination of Bluebeam and our OWN 'orbital' ships that is possibly in the pipeline, what is this a cover for? What is so important that they'd pull this stunt to cover our eyes?

Would you advise people to look past this deception?

Thx
Kind Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:38 PM   #299
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Godbless

A
Hi, how are you doing lately? Yes, long time not talked.
I wouldn't call '08 situation.... a situation to pacify. For me and my situation anyway. lol
ANYONE who knows of my own situation in '08. Knows the nightmare I went through, fighting for my life. I still have nightmares of '08. Still suffer pain and health problems
That is one time I can honestly say, I was grateful to the NSA, CIA, and both agencies that had PS (protective surveylance) over me. Cuz I know they all converged together at that time to save my life.
I remember my own doctor and nurse being nervous of a doctor that I was told flew in from another state. But at that time, being drugged up and out of it most time, I thought nothing of it. So asked my son about it.
"Did you know there was a doctor that flew in from another state to work on me?"
He looked at me like I'd lost it. "DUH! You don't remember? There were LOTS of them!"

But 7 months of pain and misery, stuck in a wheel chair, isn't something I ever want to have to go through again.

I know I have an agency (or two) that has protective surveylance over me. And I also knew the people who do the milabs on me, watch me also. NSA, CIA, DoD, etc...
I used to say "if they ever get together and decide to cooperate with each other, I'll be in a world of SH*T!"
But have to say, this is one time I am grateful they did all get together and cooperate and saved my life.
My way of telling them Thanks, I guess, Since I know they watch this also.

Also, I of all people know of reality situations, lol I face them on a daily basis. Not dreams, but real people in my face, 85 mph car chases. Been there done that. lol. I have no charms. lol

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 01-11-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:34 AM   #300
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

I know and we 've all been much worried about you . It was not a great year for few of us, 2008, for various reasons.

I'm happy to see you around and know you are keeping well. I'm about the same thanks, can't say much more openly at the moment.

There are good and bad things happening under any name, label, headline, you name it.

If we go fully to the subject here, vis psychic abilities, e.t.s, milabs, etc., it'd be a saga.

Can't afford to jump to conclusions yet..that's from my own side.

Praying for peace and love , keep well and connected, i'm feeling guided and touched by meeting you again,

Truth Shall Win

A

Last edited by Agape; 01-12-2010 at 02:41 AM.