Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #101
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is your sign?

LIBRA in the house!

libra sun, libra rising

six planets in libra!

I like to charm
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #102
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Holly... Future husband is Sun in Pisces, Moon in Sagittarius, and rising in Aries... Am I in for trouble?... Lol
not a good match it seems... But that's astrology...to many hidden mis interpretations. Give it a whirl!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #103
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, my sign is Sagitarius with Scorpio ascendant. Love to climb and have a look out.....
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:11 AM   #104
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

KulaPops>>>>>>>>>>>>>~:> you described a VIRGO to "T".I'm an
aquarian.......I hate VirgO's.I'll never ascend.Shame Shame.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:22 AM   #105
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. I strongly admire Libras,
Taurus, and januay Aquarians.

i so much enjoy the talents of Libras and how they can shrug a shoulder and take things that would upset me with a grain of salt.
to me a
january 31'st
aquarian with
libra rising and throw
taurus in there somewhere would be ideal.
and the dream lives on,and on,and on.
i'll make it someday.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:36 AM   #106
Iceman
Avalon Senior Member

I am a Leo king of the jungle,,,,dragon is my Chinese zodiac
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:41 AM   #107
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Richie what's up with the January Aqaurians? I think a February Aquarian with Aries rising isn't so bad.
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:51 AM   #108
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Numbers and signs...companions in my life.

333 is the number that repeats in my life...

i am a virgo, though anyone who knows me could gues sthat easily.
Well Celine, Your gonna like this one.
I was searching the PA General Dis. forum & saw this
Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

TRANCOSO

03-13-2010 01:02 AM 123 3,333
by carriblu

0's, 1's, 2's & 3's
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #109
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Wow is this place still here? I thought it had sunk, I could only get the new improved avaloon when I tried, weird. Can't say I like the look of the new place. Even without what went down, looks too slick and commercial for me. To each their own as they say.

Ok, well, to further prove the theory, outing myself as; scorpio sun, scorpio rising, gemini moon, two others in scorpio, no earth . 6 signs in water, 3 air and 1 fire. Hardly surprising. I also have the distinct Ms on each palm but never found the answer I was looking for through palmistry, maybe you would like to comment further annemirri ? Also anne, I don't think you are the only genuine abductee on here and wonder why you would think that? Do tell if it suits .

As to relationships, my significant 4 relationships have been, first boyfriend aquarius, second aquarius, third scorpio, and my what a long and difficult rather humourless 20 years that was, unless I was making the jokes, and now, 17 fast moving years with an aquarian, thank my lucky stars.

Also have 4 own children, (+ 2 step children ) the last of mine were twins who visited me 2 years before they were born to say they were coming and looked EXACTLY like the vision at birth, naturally , aquarians, and my other two are geminis, partner's children are gemini and pisces, so you could say it's rather loaded, in a way that works for us. I think my gemini moon is what saves me from myself, and perhaps others from the same person.
I am also originally from sirius, probably a fair few from there here.

So nods and thanks to all of you, hope to see perhaps a few more of you in the mists, if you have no plans to go eleswhere, it's got potential and being organically grown as we speak, ie, step by step and no seeming agenda, hope it stays that way. Harper hope to maybe see you there, fellow scorp? Kula, I get your gemini, thanks , I still can't be sure of your gender but assumed you were male, no matter either way.

And yes its not surprising so many scorpios on here, enquiring minds want to know after all.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #110
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

Luana""""""""""""I have had life experiences with January
aquarians.I have met some born on the 31'st and they are so very well balanced and intelligent.Their minds seem to be well placed in their vocation,even with their way out personalities.They are top of the charts for their work efforts.They laugh with february aquarians and will even run stark naked down main street for the fun up it,not that I want to.
I need to get off my rambling.In a nut shell,they are good at what they do and they blend in easily.Throw in a "so what" Libran and a detailed Taurus then the creator will have a powerhouse.
I am a february 15 aquarian with leo rising and thick double sided
irish heritage.Born in the USA.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #111
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

Scorpios are ideal for sharing you secrets.If you were to look around you would see that there and many scorpios who work in classified positions.
Tell a secret to a virgo and they will try to blackmale you with it.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #112
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Scorpios are ideal for sharing you secrets.If you were to look around you would see that there and many scorpios who work in classified positions.
lol true!

btw virgo moon and a tiger for chinese horoscope. Oh, my moon is in virgo which deals with emotions...havent gotten into the blackmale ruse. Although my biz partner is virgo and can be a tricky mother.......
Old 03-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #113
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Let me guess, you once met this Virgo bird, she broke your heart & that hurt.
Anyway, I've looked around & indeed, lots of scorpios in classified positions. The phone tapping business, mostly. You share your secrets with them & they don't share their secrets with you & therefore you can tell that they're trustworthy.

What secrets do you have worth sharing anyway, kid?
Old 03-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #114
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

oh what the heck.....here goes

All I know is that I am Taurus, DOB 5/5/55 and yes, I am 55 this year and the number 5 really does keep popping up all the time. As for ascendants etc, I haven't a clue. The moon was definitely up if it was a night birth and the sun was definitely in the sky if it was a day birth. I could never find out what time.....mom and I did not communicate too well !!!
My best friend,wife, and sould mate is Leo. Yeah, fireworks in the beginning but you wouldn't seperate us with a crowbar now plus we are good for each other. We both need really strong people....

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #115
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

I have met too many virgos.The only virgo I met that I actually could say is a human was born on the libra cusp.September 22nd.I could go on and on about virgos.Yep I dated one for 2 years and I put on a complete front.She never knew the true me.If she only knew how I would love to see her tongue removed.She was a challenge for me.I accepted the challenge and I won.Oh and yes I have many secrets.If a Virgo ever smiles and then laughs and you know that it is all directed to you then watch out.They are working on a scheme and you are the target.Swine flue should had been more selective.Forgive me.No don't.I am an aquarian I have an excuse.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #116
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have met too many virgos.The only virgo I met that I actually could say is a human was born on the libra cusp.September 22nd.I could go on and on about virgos.Yep I dated one for 2 years and I put on a complete front.She never knew the true me.If she only knew how I would love to see her tongue removed.She was a challenge for me.I accepted the challenge and I won.Oh and yes I have many secrets.If a Virgo ever smiles and then laughs and you know that it is all directed to you then watch out.They are working on a scheme and you are the target.Swine flue should had been more selective.Forgive me.No don't.I am an aquarian I have an excuse.
And you're an American! Righteousness is your middle name, Richie, that much I can tell. Dating a virgo for 2 years & puting on a complete front, also sounds as a very healthy attitude to me.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #117
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

I was helping 3 homeless people.A woman who is 70 her son 44 and her grandson 18.I didn't give money.I gave food and transportation and good conversation and encouragement.I became involved because I felt I could make a difference based on my lifes experiences.I study people and I remember their every word and their actions and physical expressions.That is the way I am put together and I can't help myself not to relate to others.The son 44 and a virgo,tried to get his mother to put me into a cumstance to proposition her,His mother told me.His plans were to get money from me.She told me she and other family members had,had alot of problems with him.That man would come to me asking for food and other things,material,and I would give all along thinking,or rather hoping he was sharing.He kept everything to himself and let his mother and nephew know what he was doing.Virgos love themselves.Thats it.Anyone close to them,virgos, is ownership.This has been example #1 of many,many,more examples.I don't draw conclusions based on a few experiences.
Jealousy and constant schemes is their life.Virgos usually have 2 constructive talents which are vocations.They are good workers.Just stay away from them.Don't let them into your life if you can avoid it.Don't let your virgo male friend around your wife.Man the list goes on and on.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:11 PM   #118
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

To be honest Richie... I have a real problem with Geminis... Two faces but I cannot judge ALL geminis because of this. Generalization is a hindrance at times, all should be given fair chance
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #119
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Richie ya gotta laugh a little bit about the deception part ok. Not one single sign is ducky all the time, each sign has a deceptive angle to it... you just got to experience the portion of you that was gullible and I say that in a nice way not a negative way.

I have a Virgo friend in Florida who tries to come across as Mr. goody too shoes all the time yet he has the most miserable life because he keeps holding up a front. And yes he does always have a scheme brewing and he tries several approaches to get away with it. So I just chuckle at him and say "how's that one workin for ya."

Just create your own litmus test to see if someone is trying to 'pull you in' and it could be from any sign but each sign has a different strength and weakness that is being projected or protected... vulnerabilities.

Richie next time you meet a Virgo just come right out and ask them what their scheme is... you may make a great friend because they can then be honest with you.

There is only one sign to never screw with and that is a Scorpio. Egypt is Scorpio and the 'Curse of the Pharaohs' is still kicking everybody's ass.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #120
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

I have respect for scorpios.I have found they study people too.They tend to look to a higher order.I have always found warmth with a scorpion.They bring me peace.I don't reveal all to them but to get a straight answer i respect their insight.Regardless of the cloth a scorpion wears,they are more often true to it.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:01 PM   #121
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

......some of us have made slight improvements Christo .....hehehehe
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #122
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I love being a Scorpio... I truly get a kick out of every time I tell someone and they cringe... then they get to know me and wow what a 360 they do It's truly satisfying!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 08:29 PM   #123
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

Angel...............I just gotta say I tried,very hard,to see what a gemini is all about.There is a difference between may and june gemini.Taurus has a strong effect on the may gemini,but only in one way that i have detected.They are stubborn and want to do what they want to do.Even if the may baby is in a rut.They stay there and make it worse.June gemini are very creative yet they have to have help or they fail.When conversing with the june baby they will come across as very serious.They do try hard to reach a goal,but it is hard for them.I love talking to them.They,june babies,hate asking for help.But they will let you know what they need.Then tomorrow is ground hog day.I enjoy theyr warmth.The may gemini especially near the 27th tend to join a christian church and live off handouts.All gemini's should work for the motion picture industry. lol.I don't smoke but seems to be an appropriate thingy.lol
Old 03-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #124
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Richie I have experienced that as well (post #120)... Very true natures and soothing to be around with a flare of intensity that adds depthness and intrigue to life, after you get to know them.

Harper maybe I was more stubborn than you because it took a lot of improvements for me to adjust the intensity. I made square pegs go in round holes for the longest time until I realized that I didn't even have too. Now they go in all by themselves.

Angel Scorps are like the ocean... uncharted depths that may never be charted. Always great to be around, for me anyway.

Last edited by Christo888; 03-21-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #125
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know... I think I'm pretty hard on the outside til you get to know the softness... LOL... That's what scares em... Tough outer shell with the softess inner shell... Suckers!...