Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 11:22 PM   #51
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
West Australia. Australia is already screwed because of our PrimeMinister Kevin07.

I suppose he's doing best he can under the circumstances. I don't think ANY party would be satisfactory....they all have their agendas and plans which are almost never the subject of elections. I remember the last year's election being all about WorkChoices and nothing about our pensioners benefits, and that has been in the media quite a lot lately.

I guess at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who you vote for, they're all the same.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:40 PM   #52
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone and welcome to all new Aussies!

I'm from Melb Victoria and I've been trying to find some suitable and possible locations in case anything comes to pass.

So far, I came up with the following options: Mt Baw Baw, Mt Hotham and Mt Bulla.

I'm trying to determine whether there are freshwater sources available at these locations and possible shelter sites. I think I'm going to have to hire a 4WD and actually make my way there for a bit of a recon.

What does everyone else think?
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 AM   #53
eddiefibbro
Avalon Senior Member

It is interesting that this thread goes by the tag "Australian Ground Crew". It was six years ago in Uki, N.S.W. I picked up George Green's Handbook for a New Paradigm. It has resided on a bookshelf (after a good read) until last week when I watched all George Green's interviews- Message for the Ground Crew- on Project Camelot. Something clicked. I got up, went to the book shelf and there it was- all ready to be activated by my attention! So now, it appears we are all activated in the opening interlude to the countdown to ascension. And here we all are in OZ ready to rock and roll.

We are in a fortunate location on the planet. It is our task to be certain that each of us- the awake and not-yet-so- have the opportunity to participate in the greatest event of our lifetimes. Lots of talk about "safe places" and community and all of us are feeling urgency in the matter of sorting the "where and with who" program to get through the last phase of tyranny that is on offer as an alternative to personal freedom.

I have been in the Great Brown Land for 26 years and resided throughout much of the Eastern half of the continent. Lots of wonderful places but, in thinking through the issues of sustainable living I have reached some conclusions.

The major CBD metropolises Syd, Melb, Bris, and the entire costal littoral where 80 % of the population live have concentrations of all that we are addicted to as diversion from the mundane pain of life. So, while we come awake in these places, we simultaneously intuit that we are not in a "safe place".

The other alternative, heading for isolation in remote locations carries its own set of problems. The idea of "self sufficiency" on a secluded block is, in my experience, an illusion. Only if we decide that the path to survival is to survive on the bare essentials is it remotely possible, though not probable. Doing without is not the same think as safety or freedom. Such self imposed asceticism is a lonely response to fear.

Experiencing these realization and thinking through the potential shape of a solution to the problem I came to some conclusions. There is a median ground that works for humans. We need critical mass to provide the mix of goods and services that are prerequisite to human comfort and happiness.We do not need that mass to be so massive that there is redundancy and oversupply of these goods and services.

Living in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane offers abundance of opportunity. It also carries the downside that the population density creates a life style that is not very much under our personal control. The potential of complex difficulty in the event that the normal systems of transport, food supply, energy break down, or social upheaval and government/military/police skullduggery occur is ever present.

Reflecting on this dilemma while listening to Bob Dylan one day I heard him say "Wish I was on top of some Australian Mountain Range, Got no reason to be there but I reckon it would be some kind of change". Change was what I was contemplating so, taking his advice, I began to investigate the possibilities.

So, here I am, at 1,980 feet above sea level on the western slopes of the Great Dividing Range. The population is 12,000, large enough to insure that we have that to which we are accustomed but small enough to insure us against the extremes we might imagine when lots of people are suddenly not getting what they need and want. We have less to fall apart here and more natural resources to fall back on should the time come.

So, Ground Crew Of Oz, I wonder if my thought processes approximate your own? Mayan Calendar folks will be across the CREST concept of Intentional Communities. The kind of intentional community available in a location like I describe has people living their life in a normal house on a normal street and in walking distance of every other intentional community member in town. There are, of course, practical issues to be faced, but it is the outline of one kind of solution available to us. What think you?

Check out my website at www.nationalofficeforthenoosphere.org or email me at edward@nationalofficeforthenoosphere.org. Perhaps we can initiate a dialogue that is win-win for planet/people and culture. And, check out our very successful Oz produced e-zine SECOND CREATION available for free download at www.mhmart.org or www.tortuga.com. In lakesh, Edward Planetary Warrior.
eddiefibbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:18 AM   #54
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbe View Post
Thanks Nyssa for the info. Has Ramtha indicated when this might possiblely happen? I have read much about Ramtha, how have you found her teachings and have you completed her course? Its all sounds like doom and gloom, I suppose its always a matter of perspective.
Yeah, there's different dates for different events. He says there will be a world wide wake-up call spring this year 2008 that will effect coast lines around the world. It will get progressively more intense through 2009/11 like sunspots/solar winds and melting ice caps all resulting in a 3 degree shift which is when it will be wise to be underground. The earth has to turn over to heal herself, it's more about cleansing than anything else.

Love Ramtha and his teaching, I've found it the single most transforming teaching of my life. He makes so much sense where everyone else seems to draw blanks. You learn that everyone is God and that your thoughts create reality, that your whole purpose is to make known the unknown. It's all about realising potentials, and as you do, you become more and more aware of your Godhood.

I've been to events last year twice, and once this year so far. It's a school, so you go regularly. I wasn't aware of any immediate earth changes until i went to school (to learn about mastering my self and my reality) and that's when I heard it, July last year. It's not doom and gloom, it's self preservation.

We keep dying and reincarnating, not learning anything, Ramtha wants us to live long enough to integrate his teaching so it becomes our own personal truth/wisdom and not just a philosophy (the only way for it to survive the death/rebirth cycle) so that we actually move on to greater adventures beyond our current emotional addictions.

In the light of all that, it seems wise to be prepared and survive what's to come, which as far as he's concerned, is now a part of all future time-lines. That doesn't mean it's dire, it's just something to be ready for.

If you can't stand in front of a wave and stop it with your positive thoughts, then don't you think it would be wise to prepare?

Nyssa.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:58 AM   #55
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

hey all !!!

guess since iv e broken my own protocol i better say hello on this thread too

nice to meet such lovely people

such a breath of fresh air

in brief

im here for the long haul

have always known that ...and no im not looking forward to it - but
at the same time part of my spirit cant wait for it!!! i fight the inner turmoil every day

we all will soon
deal with it!!! lol

i have a HUGE empathetic thing to go thru apparently

i want to save everyone but inthe meantime i am struck motionless

i cant leave anyone anything behind - this is my dilemma

anyone else feel like this ?

ie: all my life i believed in vampires
not the draculas
but people who drained me of all of my energy!!!

i'm sure you know what i mean

and now i have talked too much again!!!! lol

its just a relief to ba able to talk about such things to people who MAY understand

good luck and all my love on your journey people

love from the rabbit

xxx
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #56
Lindsay
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Genevieve, yeah you are not alone, there are the vampires that you speak of, they maybe people you work with or they may even be people in your own family, but they can only take your energy if you give it, they can't steal it, it took me a while to get on top of this, now I am much happier, my energy is earned and I'm not giving it away for free, not that I wont help people infact I love to help people, I just don't absorb negativety like I used to, because the trade off is your energy and it can be hard enough keeping your own tank full.

Cheers, Lindsay.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:37 AM   #57
Avocado

Hi fellow travelers.
I live in Adelaide (Glenside) I have no answers and no questions at this stage. I just keep my eyes and ears quite open. I would like to move to the country sometime in the near future. I just want people know that I agree with the views expressed by Kerry and Bill and that I want to be part of the crew in Australia.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:34 AM   #58
Lindsay
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, I live about 160km from Adelaide and am on the edge of nowhere, I could literally drive 2kms north and then after that I would not see another soul if I drove a straight line to Darwin. It is a great place but I won't be here if things get untidy, this area has been covered in sea repeatedly over history you can see the levels in the limestone cliffs, my guess would be that in the event of major climate upheavel that this area will go under again, any ground crew based here could get horrably wet Still I would love to see what you crew from "town" come up with.

Cheers Lindsay.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:57 AM   #59
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

don't know what things are like in your immediate areas but have noticed around these areas that there is a distinct lack of refill on shelves that are meant to be holding 'basic staples' like rice, flour, sugar, dried milk powder, dried beans & lentils, so I am buying extra each time I'm in the shops and putting it away.

Also plain chocolate, since it is energy dense and easily stored - at least that's what this little chocoholic tells the family!!!

Tea and coffee for the moment don't look to be an issue.

Of course all the high sugar, high fat junk foods are stocked to the rafters - I guess the thoughts are to keep us all fat, dumb and compliant.......boy do we have news for them!

My suggestion - stock up on things as you can afford to and build that pantry up folks, stuff that you can easily transport and that has a long shelf life.

Love & light folks,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #60
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Australian Ground Crew Members

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:50 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:13 AM   #61
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello fellow Aussies Peter from Perth here, lets all keep being positive and stand in the loving light for we are spiritual beings first and formost and we have infinate power of love. Remember we have the great creator backing us up.
cosmic christ light to you all
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #62
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: do you feel the need to take action

If you Feel Resonance with the symbolic avatar
and feel the need to assist with raising the frequency or vibration on the planet and beyond,

Send me a pm

I will send you a Free transcript from a contactee whom has been given the directives to assist. contains Meditations or focuses and is self explanitory

An exercise in freewill
manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #63
eleveneleven

I'm currently in the Dandenong Ranges on the outskirts of Melbourne, and I can tell you with certainty, don't head for these hills, people are already rather feral (in the bad non-hippy sense) up here. I'm thinking of moving to the Western side of the Blue Mountains, as I am with all the folk that see mountains as being a prerequisite for survival.

Northern NSW though, is very well equipped for self sufficent living, and there are plenty of National Parks to live near and live off if neccessary, with fresh water a plenty. It is certainly a consideration, but nothing coastal, Kyogle provides some height. I've also heard Drake (further West) is an undiscovered oasis that one could lose themselves in.

Is anyone considering building underground and possibly camouflaged housing? Just curious on people's thoughts.

One thing I always remember though, is a number of years ago an article in Nexus, possibly New Dawn, interviewing American soldiers secretly stationed in Australia. The article had a lot of interesting information including claims by the soldiers that the American's caused the drought in Australia as an experiment, these soldiers claiming to have partaken in this experiment conducted by their airforce. Anyway, when asked where in Australia they would live, due to their inside knowledge, they said Northern Qld was the place to be when the proverbial hits the fan.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:36 AM   #64
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi eleveneleven,

Yes, I'm heading west of the Blue Mountains too. We (my mum and I) drove up around northern NSW, through Drake and back down the New England Hwy from tenterfield to armidale. We think now that anything east of Drake is on the wrong side of the mountain, but who knows, just being cautious I guess.

We're definitely building underground! The winds created from any shift of the axis will be unbearable to live in...everything will probably be flattened for a while!

Are you going to build underground? There's this guy Mark Eagle Eyes whose been building shelters for 40 years. He's a native american that's had prophecies handed down to him about what's to come. Here's a link to his site.

http://www.undergroundshelter.org/

It's a good place to start, even if you decide not to build in wood like he does.

I was just re-listening to one of my Ramtha CD in the changes, and he said that the axis shift would take place in 2010...I better hurry up and get ready!!!

I saw a simulation of australia being engulfed in water from all this, and anything above the dividing ranges went under, so based on that I'd rule Queensland out, but again, who knows? We can only do the best we can with the information we've got.

Best of luck, Nyssa.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #65
sonique a. senshun
Avalon Senior Member

Well hello family!
It's so very cool to see aussies all over the place, as i have been away, but i will be home soon! When i get back i am going to the ranges in nth nsw where we are manifesting a community of new paradigms (among many great communities there). Survival is one thing, but creating positive communities for the future NOW is where it's at, regardless of what many come. Nth nsw is the shiniest place re: positive vibes, freedom fighters, forests, survivalists and spiritual connectivity... to name a few. There are some high high places (ie: not Byron Bay) and amazing switched on beings n powerful mountains. Any one wanna join me? let's surf the endtime adventure in love n light - see u in the fifth dimension!
sonique a. senshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:08 AM   #66
sonique a. senshun
Avalon Senior Member

PS - i agree with edward.... secluded self sufficiency is very romantic, but having been there, done it, it's a HARD road.... we are social beings and better off in communities where the energy is dynamic and we can manifest positive power collectively.

Hiding out is just as much about raising your vibration beyond that which will attract calamity!

And checkout SECOND CREATION at www.tortuga.com... the next episode theme is PLANETARY ARTS: SURVIVING & THRIVING and it's out soon...
sonique a. senshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:59 AM   #67
eleveneleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Hi eleveneleven,

Yes, I'm heading west of the Blue Mountains too. We (my mum and I) drove up around northern NSW, through Drake and back down the New England Hwy from tenterfield to armidale. We think now that anything east of Drake is on the wrong side of the mountain, but who knows, just being cautious I guess.

We're definitely building underground! The winds created from any shift of the axis will be unbearable to live in...everything will probably be flattened for a while!

Are you going to build underground? There's this guy Mark Eagle Eyes whose been building shelters for 40 years. He's a native american that's had prophecies handed down to him about what's to come. Here's a link to his site.

http://www.undergroundshelter.org/

It's a good place to start, even if you decide not to build in wood like he does.

I was just re-listening to one of my Ramtha CD in the changes, and he said that the axis shift would take place in 2010...I better hurry up and get ready!!!

I saw a simulation of australia being engulfed in water from all this, and anything above the dividing ranges went under, so based on that I'd rule Queensland out, but again, who knows? We can only do the best we can with the information we've got.

Best of luck, Nyssa.

Thanks so much for the link, underground really seems like a good option, and if not completely, at least perhaps built into a hill side if nothing else. I've actually been wondering about adapting one of these domes for undergound use, or partial underground living.
http://www.domaindomes.com.au/

I'd be interested to know where you saw the simulation, was it online?

11:11
Old 09-21-2008, 09:28 AM   #68
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Hi eleveneleven,

Yes, I'm heading west of the Blue Mountains too. We (my mum and I) drove up around northern NSW, through Drake and back down the New England Hwy from tenterfield to armidale. We think now that anything east of Drake is on the wrong side of the mountain, but who knows, just being cautious I guess............ Nyssa.
I lived in the mountains just out of Drake for several years - the altitude at the spot i was being only 300 metres above sea level- off the grid - and there are a lot of rednecks there too. ( i actually think it may be too low an altitude to be in reality.

I am presently in Bonalbo, and that is at 170 metres, too low again, and have been looking at the same areas around the Glen Innes to Armidale region which is about 1350 to 1440 metres - and yes i am being cautious too, maybe over cautious - maybe not.

Tez
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #69
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi fellow 'ground crew' members. Graeme in Perth WA here.

I am feeling an inner nudge to come out of my hermit-crab shell and reach out and find kindred spirits who also feel compelled to explore practical planning for the future.

While I feel a tension in my gut about what may be about to unfold I am also aware at a deeper level that these are the times I chose to be a part of when I incarnated this time around.

If YOU are also awakening from a 'comfortably numb' slumber and realising that NOW is the time to get your s**t together then contact me, especially if you're in Perth or rural WA.

I've a sense that as we meet and talk the path will reveal itself. These are times where I feel we need to rise above the fear level of living and make choices together based on service to the Beloved within us all.

And of course, along the way, some laughter wouldn't go astray!!

Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Graeme
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:07 AM   #70
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Tez,

I had the same feeling about Drake but I didn't want to offend anyone, we couldn't wait to get out of there. The pub in the main st. really gave off that redneck vibe.

It's hard to find the right spot, I just keep focusing on how I'd like it to be and hopefully that will lead me to it.

Hi 11:11,

the domes are great in that an arch/sphere provides a lot of strength. You might want to consider things being thrown through the air if you leave your shelter partially unburried, like you see from twisters. Trees etc. Make sure your walls can withstand this, because winds will be hundreds of k's per hour for a while...if not greater. Windows are very risky, but burried, these houses provide a good alternative I think.

I saw the simulation at a Ramtha retreat, but I then saw another one on the news a few days after the retreat (syncronicity!)...maybe Today, Tonight but I'm not sure. You can go to google earth and they have a program you can download to see what rising sea levels will do...I haven't got around to downloading it, but was intending to, would be interesting.

It's nice to meet people who are on the same page, hey. People think your nuts talking about this stuff!

Nyssa.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:09 AM   #71
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne Ground Crew Members?

Melbourne Discussion Group
Hi my name is Gary I would like to start of be part of an existing Ground crew group if you are interested PM me and I arrange a meeting
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:21 AM   #72
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all Aussies, I just started up a new thread for West Aussies ground
crew members so your all welcome.

love and christ light to all
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:56 AM   #73
eleveneleven

Nyssa, it also occured to me just yesterday, that an easy was to create underground living would be to bury one, or a series of shipping containers with ventalation set up. One could create a number of rooms that way.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #74
Gifts
Avalon Senior Member

Hi from Qld.

eleveneleven - love the nic - i see 11:11 too, though still havent worked out what it means.

Im thinking of going to the nexus conderence on the sunshine coast - is there one in Brisbane?
Gifts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:58 AM   #75
Darcman
Avalon Senior Member

Yo from Byron.

Not sure if anyone has google earthed our Canberra capital and noticed the sign of the Illuminati at capital hill, note the eye of the pyramid seems to be that water feature at parliament... what with our allegiance to the US by going to Iraq. and American air bases out in our deserts, is anywhere safe in Oz??
We have uranium / coal in our soils, a big commoditie for the US, Russia, China etc. What with our government forcing us to disarm ourselves after the Port Arthur massacre, can’t help but feel like a sitting duck here.
Subsequently....
I’m thinking more in lines with Kevin Costner’s movie "Water World" and getting on a boat and riding the tide out to NZ or Tas. prefer to take my chances against mother nature than hanging out in towns where civil unrest could run striffe

Mad keen sailor prefering to get off the main land with open water crewing experiance, would prefer to try my luck on the ocean. any one looking for smart crew and heading to land that sounds more viable hook me up.
Jack off all trades, many years of martial art experiance, a firm believer that we create our own reality.
However still trying to promote a colourful future by projecting positive thoughts, just a little concerned about continuning them here in Oz.

Dont panic
Darcman
Darcman is offline   Reply With Quote