Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nat Geo, The secrets of CIA mind control

Holy ass crackers, they are showing a story about the sinister side of the CIA's mind control research and are telling the truth. It is on right now 9:00pm EST 9/15/09
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:26 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nat Geo, The secrets of CIA mind control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Holy ass crackers, they are showing a story about the sinister side of the CIA's mind control research and are telling the truth. It is on right now 9:00pm EST 9/15/09

I watched this last night and I had seen it before. They still have "some" that lie about it but I just couldn't stop watching this last night. OMG it was so amazingly true to form and so sad. Burns my ass

They have had several already and if you go to their website you can view them. It is on several times tonight also.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-17-2009 at 01:28 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:37 AM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The sad thing is that people watch and go "look at what they used to do to people". Yeah, like they stopped doing f--ked up stuff to people. Wake the f--k up.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

No kidding, I was floored when they talked about all ther sleepers.........uh oh.. What got me is the people around me that said "oh yeah" we heard something about that back then. They talked about the manchurian man last night.

Jesse Ventura is suppose to start showing 9/11 conspiracies on TRU TV and it doesnt start til next month. He will go into alot of this and I have been waiting but it seems they will allow it only if too many do not "wake up" too soon.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:14 AM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The sad thing is that people watch and go "look at what they used to do to people". Yeah, like they stopped doing f--ked up stuff to people. Wake the f--k up.

T3J

Ok so I am a temporary repeater...couldn't help myself. Just had to to say it again a little louder!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:25 AM   #6
happyhollergal

Hey tone3, I need a heads up on where to find that, or was it just on tv last night? I think I would have found it interesting based on what everyone's said about it. Yep, they're still at it.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It was on the national geographic channel. nat geo
Old 09-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #8
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
The sad thing is that people watch and go "look at what they used to do to people". Yeah, like they stopped doing f--ked up stuff to people.
Right! And who was it that told them it stopped?

Thanks for the heads up. My cable box has a search feature, so I should be able to find it. They usually run their episodes multiple times over a 2-week span. You can also find these episodes on YouTube, occasionally. Which brings me to a parallel subject: HAARP

The History Channel occasionally runs a similar program dealing with the activities of HAARP. Title of the episode is "Weather Warfare". I'm bringing it up here because among the many dastardly and destructive things HAARP is good at is surveillance. Electronic eavesdropping. If you have an interest, you can also catch this show, in parts, on YouTube here. Or if you have limited bandwidth, you can merely read the HAARP Patent document for a list of it's capabilities (I also did a quick sumary of them in an "off thread topic" post here), or read a book on it by Dr. Nick Begich, "Angels Don't Play This HAARP".

It isn't only minds being "controlled", as if that wasn't enough.

Fred

PS: Rather than repeat a lot of stuff here, I can link you to a forum thread on this from a forum of a much different strain here.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-17-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:36 PM   #9
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

holy asscrackers batman! LOL
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

CIA = Compassion In Action.

What if covert agencies from around the world really do the bidding of Lucifer...rather than doing that which is in the best interest of their host countries? What if agencies like the CIA...organizations like the Jesuits...and people like Henry Kissinger have to do things which they really don't want to do? What if they are basically good people who have to do bad things? When Henry Kissenger was studying the problem of the alien presence in the 50's...he worked around the clock...and spoke to no one...not even his wife. Do you really think that he was finding out about benevolent aliens and a glorious future for humankind? Are you kidding? Perhaps someone needs to write a book entitled 'When Good People Have to Do Bad Things'. If all of the above is true...this doesn't necessarily excuse evil activity...but it could help to explain it. I continue to like a lot of the people we love to hate...but I hate what they have been instrumental in perpetrating on We the People of Earth.

I heard a preacher say that few people know how much it costs to keep light on the Earth. What did he mean?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-17-2009 at 05:25 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
CIA = Compassion In Action.

What if covert agencies from around the world really do the bidding of Lucifer...rather than doing that which is in the best interest of their host countries? What if agencies like the CIA...organizations like the Jesuits...and people like Henry Kissinger have to do things which they really don't want to do? What if they are basically good people who have to do bad things? When Henry Kissenger was studying the problem of the alien presence in the 50's...he worked around the clock...and spoke to no one...not even his wife. Do you really think that he was finding out about benevolent aliens and a glorious future for humankind? Are you kidding? Perhaps someone needs to write a book entitled 'When Good People Have to Do Bad Things'. If all of the above is true...this doesn't necessarily excuse evil activity...but it could help to explain it. I continue to like a lot of the people we love to hate...but I hate what they have been instrumental in perpetrating on We the People of Earth.

I heard a preacher say that few people know how much it costs to keep light on the Earth. What did he mean?
Listening to some of these "whistleblowers" lately, I am getting that very same picture. Its kind of like when a kid blames his "imaginary" friend for doing something. We live in FairyTale Land
Old 09-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, I did a search and it looks like Nat Geo channel is showing the program again on Sunday, and Wednesday next. (2:00 PM PDT)

The AT&T Description says it is about "mind altering techniques" used by in CIA interrogations, during the cold war. Does that sound like the one?

Note: whoever writes the descriptions for AT&T is completely incompetent, and makes up about 1/2 of them, so it may only be "close" to what's in it.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote