Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 04:21 AM   #1
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

Default The Take - Film

In suburban Buenos Aires, thirty unemployed auto-parts workers walk into their idle factory, roll out sleeping mats, and refuse to leave. All they want is to re-start the silent machines. With The Take, director Avi Lewis, one of Canada's most outspoken journalists, and writer Naomi Klein, author of the international bestseller No Logo, champion a radical economic manifesto for the 21st century. But what shines through in the film is the simple drama of workers' lives and their struggle: the demand for dignity and the searing injustice of dignity denied. http://thetake.org/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3547373833649#http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3547373833649#

This is an excellent documentryabout people power. America and Europe especially the UK have a great deal to learn from the Argantinian's.

The biggest lesson that film taught me is the key to the 'control' of the people is in the education of the people. The film didn't touch or comment.

People need to arm themselves with knowledge. We in the so called west, do not have to descend into shanty town continants before we find common ground and unity between us all.

What should be recognised in our Western 1st world is, it is a part of the same world we're all on together. And in our parts we the people have let the rotten fruit infect the entire society because of our apathy toward cleaning house, and cutting out the desease which is destroying the host. We have a pervading cancer which is cured by by the power of love, if we could only feel that power which has long since faded into memory and dreams of the past.
We would then have the tools to turn our entire planet and solar system into paradise it should be.

Love will not work in those circumstances. But a sensible defence of yourself and fellow disgruntled. You should be in a position to repell any charge or assalt by them and show that you will not tolerate terrorism by the Police Politicians or PRIESTS all the aforementioned so-called.

What we in the west must must do, is use our collective BRAINPOWER to free this world from the backward dark-ages. We should have been travelling the cosmos Aeons ago.

CUT OUT THE CANCER.

Start at the top - Royals -Jesuits - Priests - Dr's etc.

Stop taking **** and start giving some.

Last edited by Ross H; 02-18-2010 at 10:27 PM.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Take - Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeqa View Post

The biggest lesson that film taught me is the key to the 'control' of the people is in the education of the people. The film didn't touch or comment.

People need to arm themselves with knowledge. We in the so called west, do not have to descend into shanty town continants before we find common ground and unity between us all.

We would then have the tools to turn our entire planet and solar system into paradise it should be.

Stop taking **** and start giving some.
Thanks Feeqa for posting this video, this is very enlightening and encouraging...It has further strengthened my way of thinking about empowering people. When we work at our workplace, and there is a manager above us to manage us; but i have always wondered that why do we need manager, we know how to manager ourselves just!! It is not about self empowerment; it is about collective empowerment and collective independence!!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:41 AM   #3
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: The Take - Film

hey, TheRebel.

Quote:
When we work at our workplace, and there is a manager above us to manage us; but i have always wondered that why do we need manager, we know how to manager ourselves just!! It is not about self empowerment; it is about collective empowerment and collective independence!!!
Quote:
why do we need manager, we know how to manager ourselves just
Indeed, that is the right question. And the answer could not be simpler. We don't need a manager or boss to leach off of us, ever.

And regards collective empowerment, can be a dangerous thing aswell.

First you must satisfy self. By doing everything your heart wants to, & guided by your mind, will empower the individual to the point of collective unity in a fully natural way. IE that is what nature does without thinking about it.

The birds in the autum, land on the ground a flip over piles of leaves looking for slugs and crawly things, chewing on food the rotting leaves provide. The slug does not think it is doing anything to help the collective at all, but is simply feeding its individual body. The bird is sustaind aquiring the slug, whom itself provides a service to the earth by speeding up the autum process of decay, by itself looking to satisfy its desire for a good source of protien..i am observing from a nearby window drinking tea, enjoying the serenity of peace in the bright, still & brisk afternoon. A timeless now moment to behold.

I wonder to myself, what is the benifit to nature from me, Man.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote