Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
OMG
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Do not vote!!!

Warning!

Voters are mindless sheeple and doing exactly what the illuminati wishes.

If you want to make change - then LIVE it - don't GIVE it (away)!

Note: They wouldn't allow me to post this until now - obviously too late for many.

Last edited by OMG; 11-04-2008 at 08:56 PM.
OMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do not vote!!!

Sorry, Too Late

I went and did my duty but I was awake

What a joke eh?

I can hardly wait for the fun to begin
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

ELECT THE ELECT

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

i've never voted, never will. (even though i'm only 19)
i don't understand how people think their vote means something. i guess if millions of people flooded the polls and cast votes for Ron Paul it would mean something, but even if that happened electoral college would most likely vote Mccain or Obama. anyways, i agree with your statement other than the "mindless sheeple" part because some people are awake to what's happening and vote because they feel that if they don't, they've given up 'the fight'. in the end it comes down to "to each his own"

peace and love
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Amen.

In 9th grade, Ricky Martin won our school election for president by a landslide, I believe 60%, as a write in lol.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:30 PM   #6
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

i'm 21, a registered voter, but i didn't vote. the enlightenment has...enlightened me to the bigger and better picture. voting is useless, and voters are powerless. there is no law requiring our representatives to vote according to their respective state's popular vote for a reason. recently with everyone talking about voting and how proud they seem to be boasting for voting, i've found it particularly difficult to enlighten the sheeple who haven't woken up yet. they have it burned into their brains that every vote counts and their government works exactly how the TV and educational system tells them it does.

noam chomsky goes into great detail of how the sheeple came to be in Manufacturing Consent. If you haven't seen it yet, it's time you should:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...nt&emb=1&aq=f#
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I voted for the crispy cream donut and Starbucks...

mmmmmmmmmm
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:39 PM   #8
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I voted for the crispy cream donut and Starbucks...

mmmmmmmmmm
some call it perks, some call it propaganda and corporate sponsorship. haha
Old 11-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #9
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbivore View Post

noam chomsky goes into great detail of how the sheeple came to be in Manufacturing Consent. If you haven't seen it yet, it's time you should
Pretty ironic that Chomsky, who's a supposed social liberatarian (aka "anarchist") chose to endorse Obama this time around. Chomsky, for all his cumbersome intellectualism, always seems to ditch his "true" base at the most crucial moments. I think of him as a "leftwing gatekeeper". I don't trust him.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #10
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

you will always find problems when you mix people's personal life with their professional life. i've found it best to take a person's work for what it's worth and not let their supposed personal contradictions interfere with the positively great influence of their work.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #11
Shellie
Banned

I am voting and I an taking my children along with me so they can see what it was like to have a say in something. They are aware that things aren't as they learn in school, but I want to be an example for them to at least learn to seize whatever opportunity they get instead of being constantly apathetic and whiny about everything and letting others make decisions for them. This is one way to speak up; certainly no one is listening, but at least we are speaking up.

Will my vote matter? No. We are choosing different wings from the same bird, AGAIN. This state is leaning heavily to one side, so my one vote won't matter much. And both the candidates are paid for and propped up by NWO thugs. But maybe my kids one day will sit down at the dinner table twenty years from now and one will say "Do you remember when...?"

America is an experiment. A lot of garbage has gotten in the way of this experiment and has ruined it. But the experiment itself is not a failure. I choose to still believe in the ideas this country was built upon. Just because people became lazy and comfortable and didn't pay attention and stop what is happening doesn't mean that when this empire falls it can't be replanted. Our 200 years are up. This country can collapse into a heap, but the NATION (people with the same ideals) I hope will still be here. The land will still be here. If we forget it, or if we forget the strength and the courage the founding fathers had, then we are done for. The rug has been ripped out from under us, so now is our chance to stand up and fix what is wrong. The system is collapsing out from under us. I can't think of a better time to re-think and recreate the world we want to live in. But we have to take that world past our front doors. We have to get it out of our heads.

BTW, I'm writing in George Carlin. The guy may be dead but I can't think of anyone more worthy to be President, even if he thinks the experiment is a joke.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pUM9l-obnrw

Last edited by Shellie; 11-04-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:35 PM   #12
Suriel

Wink Re: Do not vote!!!

I've been getting phone calls all day for campaigns to ask me to vote.
And the ironic thing is if I wanted to vote, I can't. Because my wife is out of town and I will miss the deadline. Polls close at 7:30 p.m.

Oh well, call it fate.

But, I am sure they will be getting enough votes.
And I will be glad when they stop calling.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:52 PM   #13
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

I wrote in Ron Paul, even though I know that he has no shot. Might as well make my disgust with the two party system known.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:50 AM   #14
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
I am voting and I an taking my children along with me so they can see what it was like to have a say in something. They are aware that things aren't as they learn in school, but I want to be an example for them to at least learn to seize whatever opportunity they get instead of being constantly apathetic and whiny about everything and letting others make decisions for them. This is one way to speak up; certainly no one is listening, but at least we are speaking up.

Will my vote matter? No. We are choosing different wings from the same bird, AGAIN. This state is leaning heavily to one side, so my one vote won't matter much. And both the candidates are paid for and propped up by NWO thugs. But maybe my kids one day will sit down at the dinner table twenty years from now and one will say "Do you remember when...?"

America is an experiment. A lot of garbage has gotten in the way of this experiment and has ruined it. But the experiment itself is not a failure. I choose to still believe in the ideas this country was built upon. Just because people became lazy and comfortable and didn't pay attention and stop what is happening doesn't mean that when this empire falls it can't be replanted. Our 200 years are up. This country can collapse into a heap, but the NATION (people with the same ideals) I hope will still be here. The land will still be here. If we forget it, or if we forget the strength and the courage the founding fathers had, then we are done for. The rug has been ripped out from under us, so now is our chance to stand up and fix what is wrong. The system is collapsing out from under us. I can't think of a better time to re-think and recreate the world we want to live in. But we have to take that world past our front doors. We have to get it out of our heads.

BTW, I'm writing in George Carlin. The guy may be dead but I can't think of anyone more worthy to be President, even if he thinks the experiment is a joke.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pUM9l-obnrw

Good for you and well said. And for those who do not do their civic duty, you should have no say in anything about our country.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:02 AM   #15
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Good for you and well said. And for those who do not do their civic duty, you should have no say in anything about our country.
on the contrary, those of you who do vote are the ones who voted in the politicians who got us into this heap, so you 'should have no say in anything about our country.' on the other hand, I did not vote or support the politicians that you do. do you still say i have no right to 'say anything about our country'?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:04 AM   #16
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Damn right. Do not participate in the process, stand on the sidelines
Old 11-05-2008, 01:08 AM   #17
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

If one does not vote for the lesser of any evil, as far as i am concerned, They do have a right to complain cause why should I/they deal with Crapulance anyway.

Our civic duty is to make sure we have the right so called leader, and if neither are qualified, then don't vote. None are qualified

Garbage is garbage, no what it looks like, it still stinks.

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 11-05-2008 at 01:13 AM.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:09 AM   #18
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

side lines of what? you don't participate in your local ku klux klan but i bet you have lots of criticism for them.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:11 AM   #19
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Then write in a candidate. Every citizen has the duty, the obligation to voice their opinion with their vote, thats all we have. People get the government that they deserve. Go ahead, don't vote.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #20
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I vote Green for President, Representative and Senator.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:31 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG View Post
Warning!

Note: They wouldn't allow me to post this until now - obviously too late for many.
I don't appreciate being called a sheep.

You obviously don't have anything to offer this site.

Be gone!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:32 AM   #22
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Amen
Old 11-05-2008, 01:33 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Also, I wonder if the original poster feels some sense of elitist superiority because he/she did not vote like the "sheep"?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG View Post
Warning!

Don't bust MY balls because YOU aren't voting. If you don't like a candidate then write one in. If you think they're both bad- then pick your poison. If you can vote and choose not to-fine, then don't complain about politics. Ever.

If voters are mindless sheeple, then okay- you only want THEIR votes to count?? If anything look at it as your vote offsetting the 'sheeple'. Not that it matters now...

Like it or not we're all 'sheep' in their eyes. It's just your choice if you're gonna run away from the herd.

Next time, instead of not voting just go and write in "F*** YOU"... you'll feel better.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #25
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure about that but I'll bet that he has bad eyesight