Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation MEDITATION PROGRAM 1 part 4...

THIS IS PART 4 OF THE PROGRAM.

Hi friends. Sorry i have been away for a couple of weeks and thanks for all the messages.

Well less chat and lets crack on where i left off.

Opening the Heart Chakra

Crossing of the arms in a perticular way completes a circuit that directly affects the heart chakra.

1. Sit comfortabley, relax and go into a meditative state.

2. Cross your arms as in the example in my photo albums under Heart Chakra. Your hands should be touching your shoulders near your arm pits.

3. Position your hands so your thumb connects with your ring and little finger, leaving your index and middle fingers pointed straight. Photo under my albums!

4. Take a deep breath and nod your head so your chin is gently pressed into your chest. Keep your chin firmly against your chest during each exhale, only raising your head to inhale.

5. Focus your attention on your heart chakra. Exhale and vibrate
AH-AH-AH-AH-M-M-M-UH-UH-UH-N-N-N
Focus your attention on your heart chakra.

6. Extend the N-N-N-N-N until you have completely exhaled. Try to adjust the tone so you feel it in the middle of your chest where your heart chakra is located.

7. Repeat eight times.

8. Visualize the image in my albums under heart chakra, where your heart chakra is and yourself engulfed in a vibrant green aura and focus your attention on feeling your heart chakra for several minutes.
Try to adjust the tone so you feel it in the middle of your chest where your
heart chakra is located.

This really is the most important chak in the body so take your time and this is why this meditation is all on its own.

We hear this message of "love", of how the heart chakra is the "love" chakra- compassion, self sacrifice, giving, etc. This is a delusion, a delusion to prevent us from knowing its true power.

The heart chakra is the powerhouse of the soul.

The heart chakra has power over anger, courage, fear and dynamic energy. This energy can be explosive. The element of fire rules the heart and increases the adrenalin for a fight or flight response. The heart chakra is the center of our offense and defense, it is where we can attack with aggression or run. The heart chakra under will and controlled breathing techniques can warm the body to resist extremes of cold. When directed, the heart chakra can fill us with vigor, vitality, fearlessness and confidence. A powerful heart chakra enables us to enjoy life more fully.

It is the connection point between the upper and lower chakras, like the corpus collossum connects both hemispheres of the brain.

The upper chakras deal with the astral; astral sight and telepathy, connecting with others psychically and transferring one's will, sending receiving telepathic messages (3rd eye), astral hearing and communication (throat) and astral knowledge and understanding of the universe (the crown).

The lower chakras deal with earthly matters- survival (base), sexuality, creativity (2nd) and the will, rebellion (3rd).

The heart chakra is where we have our life's purpose. Because it is so important, it is where the enemy usually attacks. The Gods and Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt are often seen with their arms crossed over their chests. This symbolizes protection of the all important heart chakra.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #2
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MEDITATION PROGRAM 1 part 4...

Welcome back
We have missed your threads. No need to apologize I know that it must have been something very important, just glad to see you back.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, thanks, I was sorting out final bits of the safe place, as to say.

It is needed sooner than we think.

Thankyou for your kind message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsgate View Post
Welcome back
We have missed your threads. No need to apologize I know that it must have been something very important, just glad to see you back.

Love & Peace
Trish
Old 10-06-2008, 07:08 AM   #4
ewald

Hi Ama Gi,

welcome back and thanks for picking up where we were. Question of clarification: is this meditation a one off, or do I repeat for a few days, and if so, in what frequency?

thanks
ewald
Old 10-06-2008, 08:10 AM   #5
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, You can do this as much as you like. Just feel it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewald View Post
Hi Ama Gi,

welcome back and thanks for picking up where we were. Question of clarification: is this meditation a one off, or do I repeat for a few days, and if so, in what frequency?

thanks
ewald