Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #26
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Hi tone3jaguar,

It appears that the main difference between the two is that one states that they have no reason to beleive that there are malevolent ETs and the other seems to beleive that they are not in a position to have total faith in the same belief.

Not taking anything away from the content of the discussion, merely looking at the interaction and contrasts between the two, I thought Kerry thought she had to put her opinion out there, in spite of the fact that it seemed primitive in relation to Greers. It was almost like that Kerry was one step behind in the thinking of the ET question.

Unfortunately she stood on the ball once or twice by saying the "Of course you would know all about....." and he did, arguably more than she did. We can't forget that, like him or not, he has been in this game for at least 18 years and Camelot has been around, according to Kerry for only three.

I personally would have taken the opportunity to discover exactly why Greer thinks like he does and try and get myself on one of those ET contact groups that he does to find out with a level head if he is speaking some sort of tangible truth.

He is correct by saying that you can't prove a negative and the onus was on Kerry to prove that there are malevolent ETs.

I hope both sides exchange the information they have and use the meeting in a positive way.

I thought, for the viewer, in spite of talk overs, the meeting was interesting, if not in ET information, at least an insight as to what makes each one of the three tick.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I am just opening up this thread so that people watching the new Steven Greer interview can comment on their views of it. There will no doubt be some polarization of opinions on this particular interview and I encourage that in this discussion.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #27
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I bring this up because Kerry asked Steven Greer about the intel she got from Pete Peterson. Almost none of us have seen the Pete Peterson Interview yet. He probably has some good interesting things to say. However, the idea of oxygen running out is outside of the realm of possibility. The more C02 in the air, the faster plants grow. They can consume up to 3x the level of C02 in the normal atmosphere and it causes them to grow 3x as fast. The faster plants grow the more oxygen they produce. It may get hot, but oxygen production will increase as it does.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #28
lawlessline

Totally agree with the truth to come out of the interview with interviewee let personal beliefs get in the way of letting the info to come out natural and let the public to make up their mind. Is that not a form of control of the infomation?

Not to blow my own trumpet, but this is what I reoplied to on Galactic Contactee 04.09

All contact and intervention by outside forces or agendas are strictly forbidden on this planet at this time and for many thousand of years. Thie only exception is in the interest of the planetary eco system. This in no way means that there should be interaction with the human species until the DNA is cleared and the human race evolves through their own passage on their own grounds, or planet. I am very disappointed through the continueing contact of humans, after the inter galatic agreement was met many a moon ago.

This is not to say that the human, once evolved can jourey out to meet these other species, but there must not be any intervention of any kind in the evolution and evolving of the human mind. Therefore contact from the human being is limited by this and the questions should only be answered about the other species, not about the evolution of the human species.

I hope that sounds clear? If not contact me and I will try and explain it better.

I wish not too offend but this is such an important point, that if not aheared tothen evolution or ascention will never take place. Don't ruin it for everone and break you contact or make sure that your contact is not just an iffectious one.

With much due respect,
LL

But lets make up our own mind?

Old 08-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #29
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

its like whistleblowers are not subject to disinfo and mind control.. i take all camelots interviews witha pinch of salt. john lears interveiw for example highly entertaining and a bit of fun. you cant take anything you see as dead serious or gospel. you must discern for yourself. i do think kerry should let him have his say, after all he is the one being interveiwed.

your interveiwing to get an opinion not to battle it out, entertaining tho that is..

the more i think about it the more i like greer. i think they are both on the same page but coming at it from differetn angles

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 08-07-2009 at 08:59 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #30
lawlessline

Still watching and it gets bizarer by the minute. The problems that the intergalactic community all agree that agendas serve nothing when you live together. Good bad doesn't exist. Let go They don't have agendas.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #31
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

kerry needs to have a lol
Old 08-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #32
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

"This planet is in quarantine"... That's what stuck with me. Very believable, that! Dr. Greer knows way much more than he shared
and, he was able to cause me to See his big picture, his perspective, made complete sense to me, in fact inarguably good sense, the only option really, to clean up our side of the street unless it's a permanent negative infection/sentence (ye-gads but that wouldn't surprise me either).

To me, it's an implication that there IS a governing body that determines who is fit for interstellar travel. Wow, justice exists?

Dr Greer agreed to an interview and not a debate. If the debate premise had been on the table, he probably would not have agreed to appear.

I thought his message was a positive one, but it seems our hosts can't fathom the reality that we all need a spanking.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

I thought this interview was great and I think people need to cut Kerry some slack here, there is nothing wrong with being passionate about something!

Kerry was very worried about Stevens intentions, and she does have a good point, and that is that there is a real danger in saying all ET's are friendly when they may not be, as Bill brought up in that interview, that is what happened when the Spaniards invaded the Aztecs or Mayans.

However I think Kerry has misinterpreted Steven Greer's intentions a little and therefore jumped the gun on the issue, which is fine she is human like the rest of us. We have to remember Steven has been doing this for a long time and as a result he has had much more time to think things through then probably nearly all of us here, including Bill and Kerry. I found him to be very wise in his outlook and I had to agree with him on some of his key points, as they mirror what I have been thinking, those being:

Most so called ET's and abductions are human origin.
Most so called ET technology are human origin.
We need to worry about human bellicosity before we worry about negative ET's, because I believe if there are negative ET's they are being attracted here by our negative thought patterns.

I also believe that there is a quarantine set up around earth, as it has been talked about in ancient texts, as well as newer channelled ones such as the RA Mterials. This would explain the reason why we have not gone back to the moon or further out for one thing.

At the end of the day I feel that there is so many amazing things going on here, that it is futile to even bother worrying about the bad side, all thoughts are creative as they say, and the future I see is one filled with joy.

Thanks Camelot, Bill and Kerry, for another great interview!

Last edited by Phtha; 08-07-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #34
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Very sad. It was embarrassing atleast and an attack at worst.
i think that this is what the main stream veiwers of this interview will think
Old 08-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #35
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Still not had a chance to view the video but judging by comments here thus far i am concerned. Bill, Kerry and many here at Camelot/Avalon need a wake up call. Too many of their 'whistleblowers' interviews tend to compliment each other and stick to the same script, someone comes along with a different script its seen in a negative light. I think a few cages need rattling, I might just start the rattling myself.

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:51 PM   #36
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I havent watched all of the interview but enough to comment that Steven Greer is genuine and is talking sense. I glean from this interview that this man has a great deal of knowledge gained over some considerable time. It makes absolute sense to me that we do not make it out of our biosphere until and unless we have expanded in consciousness to a peaceful, wise level. We have to qualify ourselves by ourselves and for ourselves. We are absolutely responsible for our own evolution on a personal level and as a species on a cosmic level.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:31 PM   #37
Acotco8
Avalon Senior Member

Although I have gained a new respect for Steven Greer, it is not for his interviewing skills, but his stances and work in this field. From the get go, I felt like Mr. Greer had a chip on his shoulder and was very over bearing and defensive. Watch his facial expressions when Kerry was speaking. He simply just met his match in Ms. Cassidy, who in my opinion was only trying to co-lead the interview. Both of their view points are very well-informed in my opinion. It just seems like one of the things that Mr. Greer is standing for is tolerance and peace of each other here on Earth. But he just did not seem to practice his preaching in this interview. That said, I enjoyed it and I love Kerry Cassidy's forwardness and style. And I love Bill Ryan's gentle approach. It is a perfect team. If it were any different it would be too fake, in my opinion. Love to all.
Tiffany C.
Acotco8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #38
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I am dissapointed with the way Kerry tried to force her opinion on Greer...

I am sorry Kerry but yoiu know how I value what you have done in exposing lots of truths to the public. However you are wrong on this occasion. If the ET's wanted to be hostile in any way shape or form we would have been fried by now!!!

Greer is absolutely right...OUR TICKET TO THE STARS IS PEACE!!!! PERIOD

viking
I disagree regarding "we would have been fried by now". What if we are viewed as a food source via our energy fields and/or bodies? Now, I do not know for sure regarding ET's but I do know for a fact that there are entities and regular humans who feed off of others energy / prana. It's yummy and has a sexual energy to it compared to drawing from universal energy fields. You can shield yourselves from energy suckers, but it takes great awareness to know that is indeed what is happening and NOT feed them. They love anger, hate, terror, fear, lust, greed, or more directly lower vibrational energy. They abhor high vibrational energy that is pure love and oneness.

So, why would an ET destroy us as in obliterate (see Marvin the martian) when they can use us for their own selfish ends? I see the world we are gravitating towards as destruction, and was that done solely by humans with nefarious plans or did they have help? Imagine the feeding frenzy that happens in protest rallies, 9/11 type situations, war, theatres showing horror and violence to large groups. The energy fields are terrible and yet somehow tantilizing to the unaware. Oh, they love adrenaline rushes from horror type stuff.

I guess I look at this from our historic perspective with a super power verses a barely developed nation that we can exploit their labor and resources. We could just march into such a country, wipe them out and take it over, but we don't. It could be for honorable reasons, political reasons, power trips to have "slave" labor. How do we know the ET community doesn't have to play politics with other ET communities and to wipe out the humans on earth might not look so great on their part? Well, we don't, so given this perspective I cannot accept Dr. Greer's premises that if they were bad they would have wiped us out already.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #39
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Unified Serenity, I agree with a your thinking here.

My understanding is that humans are basically cattle for alien and dark species and the fallen God's and beast that empower them.

We are batteries, much like the movie the Matrix portrays. We receive pure light from the source, which is way to high of a vibration for these dark ones to make use of. So instead, they get us to misuse our own light, by partaking in emotions or activities that are low vibration. When we do, our light is released, and they feed.

Humanity is food for a lot of dark beings, and dark aliens. Do you destroy your own food supply?

Of course there are benevolent ET's, HOWEVER, they are well aware that humanity must pass the initiations it is presented with by taking back their own power and balancing power, wisdom and love within their own beings. They will not swoop down and offer some kind of saving solutions, they want us to take a quantum leap forward, not remain food for beings who are trapped in the illusions of darkness...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:34 AM   #40
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I also believe that there is a quarantine set up around earth, as it has been talked about in ancient texts, as well as newer channelled ones such as the RA Mterials. This would explain the reason why we have not gone back to the moon or further out for one thing.
I am open to the possibility of a quarantine or a prison set up to keep us in a net and we keep looping back into 3d form thus feeding them from our emotions created in this 3d experience.

It's also been shared that we agreed to experience this 3d world and are now trapped here by a lower evolved being who enjoys this game. It's also been said that we can leave this when we want to and are awakened to the truth.

It's just such a galactic soap opera that it leaves me scratching my head due the various sub plots that are played out in our 3d soaps to think of this being the scenario on a universal level. It is really getting pretty old to me. Maybe it's a combination of all the above, and it just depends on what part of the elephant you are touching as to what seems to be the truth.

I do like the "you can leave when you want to" aspect and I plan on doing so once I have a chance and am at peace regarding my soul ties.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 08-08-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #41
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I have always thought Steven Greer was wrong when he said there are no harmful ETS. But the more I listened to him the more I came to this conclusion. Steven is like an ambassador. An ambassador does not rush in accussing someone of being evil. That would end all discussion right there and accomplish no good whatsoever. So, I think he is being diplomatic by carrying a positive message. And I agree with what he says about how MJ-12 wants us to divide everything up into good and bad is how they manipulate us. I would give him a score of 90% for all the good he is doing for Disclosure and Free Energy. Even after I subtract 10% for ignoring bad ETS.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #42
jem284
Avalon Senior Member

I had a hard time listening to the interview. It keeps stopping and starting. I have high speed internet. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the video to run smoothly. Its really hard to understand what they are saying
Thanks
jem284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #43
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha,

What makes you think we haven't been back to the moon? Do you think NASA's ridiculously huge budget is really being spent on a few space shuttle trips and some robots that go around and examine a few rocks and sand on mars?
Old 08-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #44
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings All,

I really don't think that Project Camelot and Dr. Steven Greer were pole's apart at all.

At one point in the interview Dr. Greer said that we should use "Cautious Optimism" when engaging with the Extra Terrestrials. And Camelots stance wasn't that far off by saying, and I'll paraphrase; 'We shouldn't disarm and blindly give up our sovereignty'. What are we really talking about here? We're talking about 'Degrees of Caution'. That's it!

Kerry, Bill and Steven are clearly very passionate about where they stand on the subject of 'First Contact'. But, what I felt was an underlying current of 'Bad Feeling' on both sides before the interview even really got started, which to me became more evident as the interview went on and became more intense and lost it's natural ebb and flow.

Although I wasn't at the conference when Dr. Greer took the stage. I don't know first hand how his presentation came across to the audience. But, Kerry obviously felt passionate enough to challenge Steven by writing on the Blog. The only thing here was; perhaps Kerry and Bill should've kept there powder dry for this interview.

All in all I still feel the interview was worthwhile, but I'd like to hear more as Dr. Greer gave us just enough insight into what his point of view actually is on the subject of 'Disclosure', as did Kerry and Bill. Could this only be Part 1 of ..?

Kerry and Bill; Love and Light to you Both, Keep up the great work it's appreciated..!

Namaste,

Love and Light to All,
Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:08 AM   #45
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I found myself swearing more than I wanted to do so

Dr Greer had points to make and I heard his points clearly. I can appreciate both views as having a valid sound reason but she feels only hers is valid. I felt bad for Dr Greer and he has spent many hours and time to get the "word" out to the world. Its rude to interupt and then accuse another of doing just that. Unbelievable

The idea that the human race has killed 160 million of their own people is SAD indeed. Of course we are not going to be recieved as "good" people in their minds.

Thank you Steve for all that you have done and are doing for earth

People need to learn to listen and not shove their ideas off as the only valid one
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:18 AM   #46
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"The idea that the human race has killed 160 million of their own people is SAD indeed."

In fairness, there are plenty of whistle blowers (for lack of a better word) out there who will share with you who is running these governments that create these wars that kill so many people, and they aren't always human...
Old 08-08-2009, 01:29 AM   #47
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The quarantine is what makes me think this. Nothing more, nothing less. John Dee (1527 – 1608) was one of the first to mention this quarintine in recent history. John Dee was known to have the biggest library around on ancient and occult texts in his day. On a side note he is also the fellow whom many think was responsibly for lots of Shakespeare's works.

Leaving your sarcasm aside, of course I don't think that Nasa is telling us everything. What they do with the money? Who knows, maybe they use it as toilet paper, lord knows the PTW own money printing machines.
Thanks for not using powerful symbols such as murder, pedofile, and rape, based on a factless statement to try and get your point across this time though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Phtha,

What makes you think we haven't been back to the moon? Do you think NASA's ridiculously huge budget is really being spent on a few space shuttle trips and some robots that go around and examine a few rocks and sand on mars?

Last edited by Phtha; 08-08-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:37 AM   #48
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

I was really disappointed with the much in demand interview with Steven Greer that finally happened being turned into a debate about all et's being good and some not. Not an interview! This good man had so much more information to give about the 3 different parts of his work and there were dozens of questions that were never asked. There was so much more to learn that was not discussed. What a shame!

I have watched most futuretalks and this was not an "interview technique" that was used in this case. Usually it is a discussion between 3 or 4 people, this was just plain rude by Kerry in my opinion. Give the man an opportunity to speak and then respond.

I believe that humans have travelled to other planets in secret space craft, but have not been allowed into the Galactic Federation or Federation Of Planets or whatever it is called (the group of civilizations from other planets) due to being un-peaceful, as mentioned in various contactee books and witness testimonies about et meetings with governments. It is most certain that et craft have been attacked by human space weapons, as can be seen in a Nasa video and testified to by witnesses such as Clifford Stone, yet we do not have any solid proof of a retaliation.

I appreciate the work that Project Camelot does, but I have issues with Bill and Kerry trusting too easily people that can use and lie to them. In particular so called doctor Dan Burisch. There has been a lot written about him in the forum, including 2004 proof that he is fake. In my opinion he is a crackpot. It is surprising that Bill and Kerry believe in what he says so much. Even mentioning him and his stories in Amsterdam, despite him breaking ties with them after the conference in Spain. I know that Dr. Steven Greer made sure of the qualifications of his witnesses. Project Camelot need to do something similar. "Witnesses" need to prove themselves in other words. Then they can be seen as being very credible or not worth putting on their website.

Last edited by DAYDREAMER; 08-08-2009 at 01:39 AM.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #49
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"The idea that the human race has killed 160 million of their own people is SAD indeed."

In fairness, there are plenty of whistle blowers (for lack of a better word) out there who will share with you who is running these governments that create these wars that kill so many people, and they aren't always human...
I agree, for the most part people do not want war and terror. They are set up to be drawn into and fight these wars.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #50
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

"They have always been here, and they are still here now. When pressed to explain his presence on Earth, the Star Elder stunned the six. There was a war in the skies above, his ship had been downed by enemy forces!" ~Robert Morning Sky, Hopi
http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...rkshop_21.html
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote