Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #26
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 What If?

I have pondered on this scenario for quite some time now and have come to the decision that if nothing changes then perhaps we have been creating this future time because of our own egos.
I really hope this is not true because i feel change is needed.

For myself i feel i haven't changed as such in my way of thinking and have always thought this way since i was a child. But i can not say the same for those around me. Wow! the change has been drastic.
I have seen many of my friends become selfish, opinionated and stubborn to change.
When i put it to one person that on death they will move on she simply stated well i don't want to move on i love my life and i will come back time and time again.
I do not understand this surely this cycle will eventually be boring!

Most of my friends are still sound asleep with all this stuff.
As for ascension it's a wonderful thought but i'm not sure.
Could we be taken off planet? perhaps but i don't hold out for that one either.

But i've got a feeling we will wake as we do everyday how will we cope with that scenario! hm! not sure.
I guess if you are happy in this life then it will continue as always for those but what of those who have yearned for change and some told of this change coming how will the cope!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #27
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We don't really create fully our reality, this is only partly true.. as in any given moment there are many external forces at work with different agendas on many different levels. It is in my opinion good to have expectations and know what to expect so you are fully prepared beforehand. Dissapointment is as natural as the light.. not having expectations just so you are not dissapointed takes away the thrill of life and hope for a better future.
If you could evaluate on that in a context of how you discern inner force from external force I would be grateful.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #28
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra: At the end of the day there is nothing internal or external as we are all indeed one on the highest levels but as we all know reality in 3D and the nearby astral levels produces a certain degree of separation that for all practical purposes can be considered as real (even though it is not really real ..lol), so in any system where separation plays a role, we have internal and external forces at work.

An everyday example would be me wanting to go home at 5:00PM (internal force) but then I receive an urgent call from my boss telling me I have to stay for another hour (external force). You would maybe say I created this myself ... but then again so did my boss create it using his own energy and his own idea of what needs to be done.

I believe the whole myth of 'we create our own reality' came from people who had gathered enough of energy to be able to manifest a lot of stuff in an environment where they are surrounded with people with very little energy and they manifest things that are of no concern to the entities with larger energy (cars, houses, jobs, money, luck, happiness).. hense the manifestation goes relatively easy.

The problems begin when you start entering circles with beings/people with the same energy level or even higher and you start messing with manifestation of things that are of great concern for them (exposing the truth of this matrix for example or certain future events)... then it becomes pretty evident that there is a huge interplay of many forces where to create your own reality is not that simple as each of these forces has an idea of reality that contradicts the others... so at the end of the day the one with the strongest energy backing wins the day. The reason the illusion is falling and consciousness is increasing is simply because we are starting to have more and more the backing of this type of energy (through which the whole solar system is entering)

Castaneda explained this whole concept (and from my personal life experience it really works this way) of 'personal energy' and how different levels of personal energy interact when several entities are focused on a single issue.

Last edited by TheChosen; 03-04-2009 at 09:05 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #29
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Castaneda's as in http://www.castaneda.com/
?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:59 PM   #30
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes.. or you have here excerpts from his books that are the core of what he shared:

http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/

But to really take the value from his works I definately recommend reading the full books. I could go on and on explaining why I think reading Castaneda is a very good idea.. but let's not get too much off topic here..
Old 03-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #31
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

In one sense 2012 has already happened or started to.

Think about how awakened everyone on this forum is now. Think about friends and relatives that are lurking and waiting to confirm what we have told them. They don't necessarily disagree with us but are wanting a bit more physical proof.

I know personally I have had people come to me and bring up subjects I told them about months ago and thought they had not really heard me.

This whole process has already changed me personally in many ways. I am much more level when things don't go right. I have a totally different outlook to death and the afterlife. It makes living a whole different experience when you know that we are infinate beings rather than doomed to hell for not following.

Having a gameplan in the case of a natural / unnatural disaster is calming versus being totally unprepared.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Futureees: I partly disagree... You tend to put too much focus on humanity for the effects of the transition. This is by no means mainly about humanity and it making the change within or without. The change is mosty external (take a look at the rising temperatures at the whole solar system and the dieing species on planet earth).. the change is underway with or without humanity.. and that is the key. Humans as individuals either ride along with it or stay behind.. one way or the other.. life can never be the same... no matter what you expect or don't expect or go with it or not.. you just simply can't have the old way of doing things no matter how hard you tried... the very earth as Gaia would not allow it.

We don't really create fully our reality, this is only partly true.. as in any given moment there are many external forces at work with different agendas on many different levels. It is in my opinion good to have expectations and know what to expect so you are fully prepared beforehand. Dissapointment is as natural as the light.. not having expectations just so you are not dissapointed takes away the thrill of life and hope for a better future.

We are just a very small part of a huge system and subject to its workings... and let's not forget the earth itself is conscious and is heading for a change with or without us. The only thing we can do individually is make the change positive or negative within ourselves... but the change is going to happen either way.. the only thing we can do is influence it a little one way or the other.

I for one would be hugely dissapointed if anything short of magnetic pole change and the resulting complete re-structure of society happened. I would still be quite dissapointed even if the pole change went on and we had a different society but if we didn't wake up to our full memories until 2015 and didn't regain our 4D capabilities.. I *know* how very little of DNA restructuring it takes to get there... it is by no means as incredible as it sounds.. I have memories of worlds where this is business as usual.. its not that big of a deal really.. if we were only allowed to get out of the darkness. Even within the current laws of nature around us a society with ingrained psychic training as part of its culture would reach incredible feats in as short as 20 years.

We don't need another spiritual wave of light and love while still living in the mud working 8 to 5 in a slavery system bent on consuming our bodies and energy as well as the earth to its core. We need real change reaching to the most physical layers and beyond to the very physical laws around us. Real change where we don't have to spend 90% of our time fighting for survival of the fittest.. Happiness is by no means only a state of mind. To achieve full harmony the internal and external must resonate... I am very tired of meditating in love in the middle of the stinky mud with pigs running around.. if you catch what I mean

I know what I am saying may be in a bit harsh words.. but this is what I see when I peel of all the layers of illusion and compare humanity and its current state with other worlds... or with Atlantis... or even with some indigenous tribes present right now on earth.
you are correct ... i DO place much trust in humanity to do their individual internal work so as to collectively move forward into the new realm ... absolutely i do ...

indeed ... we are in the midst of the shift in this moment ... absolutely this is evident externally ... monkeys being shaken from trees ... collapse of old structures ... crumbling and dissolvement of what no longer serves the new ... environmental changes ...

externally ... our window of opportunity is placed before us ... here folks ... here's the open window to the new ... do your work so you can know how to journey through to the other side ... this indeed is co-creating ...

the new isn't just handed to us on a silver platter ... just as the muck of the world is being exposed and cleaned up ... so is it the same process for our selves internally ... to bring our own fears of old to the surface to clean up ... to heal and to come to know who we really are ... utilize the energetic assistance of now to allow our selves to move forward ...

yes ... externally all is shifting at present ... it is though our work to know and live our truth ... to vibrate at higher frequencies ... to know we are one and not separate from one another ... and i do place much trust that many upon many will journey through the open window presented to us all in this moment ... but i also know it will not be the time place for some to do this ... already many are spinning from resisting what we are feeling from external shifting ... chosing to remain to vibrate in the old lower frequency ... their fears not allowing for the new ...

what is occuring externally now appears to be negative to some ... but many know it must be and is temporary ... they know it and they feel it because they have cleaned up their old and moved from their place of fear ... and i have immense trust that most will ...

some though have and will choose not to move forward collectively ... some see the window of opportunity before them but cannot trust that the window is open ... they still believe the glass pane blocks them from going through ... their fear is the glass pane they believe is present ...

and others ... others in this moment cannot even know there is a window at all ... caught in fear they are that all that is happening externally is doom and gloom ... no purpose to it ... no reason to look within their selves and make their way through their fears ...

the old will dissolve for certain ... many will move forward to the new ... but if we don't do our internal work ... come to know who we are and journey beyond our ingrained fear ... we'll be walking the property line until we do ... no longer will there be the old to remain in ... but our fear will keep us from moving to the new ... if there is one thing i feel absolute about is that until we internally do our work and let go of our fears ... there is no room for fear in the new and thus if we cannot carry our fear with us ... we'll be walking the property line until we can dissolve it and trust our selves ... trust the process of what is and know who we are ...

and we're not fear ... we're love ...

i too have memories of worlds that this is business as usual as do i know of them now as well ... "this" is effortless ... it isn't a big deal and it just is what it is ... when i'm there ... i just am who i am ... fear does not exist there ... but to get there ... we must get beyond our fears within this illusion ... and this is our individual and internal work ... then we fly on the wings of what externally facilitates this shift ... co-creating our new world ...

and i am catching what you mean regarding living in this 3d mud ... experiencing what i do elsewhere ... it is becoming more of a challenge for me to compute how it is or why it is we live in this manner ... the struggles we experience in our daily lives ... just to exist here ...

and this is why i place so much focus on humanity in this shift ... i so trust many will not resist what is ... let go of our fears finally ... shift to the new ... i do trust so many of us will get there in the first round ...

it may appear to us that we are a very small part of the bigger picture ... but really ... we are ALL an integral piece in the blueprint of what is ... we are significantly powerful within our truth ...

collectively ... we are a huge force ...

harmonic and loving ...

and oh so very powerful ...

this is what we need to individually re-remember ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #33
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

If i could have written that ....
future eyes , i most certainly would have
so please allow me to agree with every word
you have said ......
im not so gifted in the written word
as some ,so why i do admire , a writing from
the heart . thank you .....
Love and respect rhythmmm xxxxxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #34
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: 2012 What If?

Defending Sacred Ground
The Story of Alex Collier and his
lifetime personal contact with the Zenetaen
culture from Andrómeda

"Regarding the Frequency Shift and Third Density Implosion, the Andromedans told me that all the 'black holes' in the known universe began to emanate a color-sound frequency. It's the first time it has happened in recorded history in our 'universe', which the Andromedans have been taught is a 21 trillion year old hologram. They say that they have been able to chart at least 100 trillion galaxies.

Now, think about that. And Carl Sagan thought there is no life out there! It's ludicrous. I want to read something that was given to me on February 2, 1996 by Moraney regarding the frequency change. He talks about them as well, and what they are experiencing, because it is affecting everybody, and what they have been able to discover about the change. Now in the system where they live, there are beings from the 5th, 6th and 7th density beings. The 7th density beings are on contact with thoseon 8th, 9th and 10th densities. Those on 9th and 10th were talking to those on 11th, who have apparently already moved into the new 12th density. A new holograph has been added to our universe, which is why the frequency is changing, and a lot of people are feeling it. Everything is being 'pulled up'. Now, this is God. The Andromedans refer to this as the Is-ness. They don't know exactly what it is. It just Is, and they accept that. It holds everything together. This is (an aspect of) what is coming out of the black holes, and what the Andromedans have said as a result of their preliminary studies, traveling back and forth through time, and what they are being told "down the line' through the dimensional levels, is that as of right now, by December 3, 2013 third density as we know it is supposed to implode, and for those of us who have chosen to evolve, it will be a conscious, clear intent to do so. For those who so choose, they will move through fourth into fifth density. This will be happening gradually over the next few years. Those who choose not to evolve will apparently create another space within which to evolve; they will apparently go through a black hole structure somewhere and create another space to begin the process all over again. It's weird stuff."

This is from Moraney:

" All of us, regardless of our form and dimensional growth, live in boundless consciousness. It does appear that all things seem to revolve and evolve in cycles. Now, after the "blindness" of 5,725 years, you on your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is a turning point on your world which none of your planets' forefathers were privileged to experience. "
It's no "accident" that you're here. " As the light and sound frequency advances, and the Spirit of Self increases, sickness and purification will also increase. Many challenges are going to test your strengths, until your race experiences a time of humility. In simply speaking, our members of the council may play a part of "onlookers" in the scenes of war, but in the scenes of sickness we will have an active role." They are very particular in their words.
" To play a role in serving your humanity is far superior than to play in the scenes of violence and destruction."

In other words, folks, it's up to us.
" The laws of physicality stress that we, in time, live all of our lives constructively. We,too, are in a dawn, at a very different place of awareness than you are. What we at present perceive regarding the new density, as it advances towards us, and the Spirit of Self becomes more intense, is that the release of judgment will also increase correspondingly. The purifying frequency of this new density is very strong. Also, according to the laws of physicality, those dressed in physical form that are clouded by withheld love will find it difficult to endure the new frequency. Only those sufficiently
cleared may service the remainder of the journey into fifth density. Some members of my own race may be at difficulty at this time. All must endeavor to be prepared spiritually and physically, if we are all to pass through the scales of frequency into the next beginning with comparative ease.

Your world religions will refer to this as a "judgment", which is not altogether true. It is, in fact, a clearing of old thought creation forms. It is a 'starting over', not a judgment. Your planet is also 'on stage'. Those of you who choose to endure are enacting an original performance. The conflict between polarities is developing in a very complicated manner. There are more 'negatively-charged' personalities than'positive' ones at this moment on your planet. It is not 'creeds' or 'belief systems' that will heal your race, but consciousness and love. Creeds are doctrines and precepts.

They cannot serve your humanity. Since your ancient times, nearly all religions have had their 'creeds'. Some of them are well-considered and elaborate. We ask you, have they succeeded in perfecting your world? Your 'holy book' is a code of morals and standards to live by. Religions should teach the miracle of the universe, which cannot be explained by mere logic. We perceive that for your Terrain religions to be valid, they should teach to all the tangible use of Spirit and Self, and the more that 'miracles'
are in evidence, the more valid it should be considered. It should not be based on past history or ancient creeds, but only in the PRESENT in its ability to heal lives and foster the spreading of WISDOM and 'common sense'.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #35
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Futureyes: Put into those words.. now I can say I agree with your last post .

Yes noone can do the job for us, but we also should be aware that we don't have to do it by ourselves either... we have immense help.. all we need to do is to literally resonate with the incomming waves and resulting changes (which are becoming more and more physical by the day.. economics for example).. and don't fight the change into our individual lives.. no matter where it takes us.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #36
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Futureyes, TheChosen, ....your words kind of triggered something in me. Especially you, TheChosen, with your thoughts that you actually feel that your work is done here and you'll probably leave before 2012. (By the way, how do you know this? How can you be so sure? Would you elaborate a bit about this?)!

I had to think a lot about what you both wrote above. And I came to the following conclusion...

...had to ask me that famous question again about what is my purpose here. And I realised, it's the wrong question!!!

Then...I just turned that around and asked the next question about what is still holding me here on this plane, here and today, in this dimension, on our beloved earth????

And here it comes...I'm actually done here. I'm really done here!!! I know this, I feel this! I would say, there is nothing, absolutely nothing I would "need" to accomplish here any more...I'm so balanced about everything. No matter what's going around, name it economy, poverty etc., I'm so calm and feel nothing except...

...and there it comes again...except that I still need to give my LOVE away. To share my love with all that is, the Earth, the humanity, my family and especially my kids. I feel that they still needs me here, to love them and learn them about "the truth".

I don't have the answer when my tasks here will be finished, but I know that I'm not finished yet. YOU, all of YOU and all that is, YOU still need my love...

...and I'm ready to give it away...no expectations...just giving...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:54 AM   #37
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Great reply Malletzky. In my opinion, and i have had others echo this, is that we have chosen to be here at this time. We are (those that are awake) here to help our brothers and sisters to awaken , hold their hand, guide them and teach them what they need to know to shift to the next level. I was told this by a very wise person a few years ago, This did not make any sense to me then but boy its making sense now.

You will probably notice in the next few years that you will attract more and more people to you. They will want to hear what you have to say, what you know, what your opinion is. Your mission should you choose to accepted it, oops, i forget, we did choose to accepted it.

Enjoy the ride, i think it will be the most beautiful experience we will ever see. We will meet all that have passed away before us. Meet others from other galaxies who themselves have ascended. WOW. This could be fun. IMHO.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:23 AM   #38
sunlite28
Avalon Senior Member

good post

2000 was for most people to do with computers, did it all go wrong, not really, alot of media hype.

I do believe that alot more people are waking to the truth. I personally can speak that 3/4 years ago I lived a non meditation life style and didn't even consider the possibility of anything spiritual or 2012.

I started to see things in meditation, a Mayan life etc., and that sparked my interest, history has always been a love of mine.

I do feel the energies are speeding, I get abit frustrated with people (a lesson for me to learn i think to be more patient) who won't open their three eyes and see what is staring them in front. Fear keeps them closed, this is their problem and I send love and light to them.

If nothing happens in Dec 2012, well I do think we have done some really good healing for earth. Ever since I was very little appreciation for nature and animals was strong for me. Walks in nature were a regular thing, I came to respect and love the earth. In later years astronomy and that place we hold within the universe and appreciation of that.

If I as just one person can help just a small bit, I'm willing to do that. For sheer love of mother earth. Anything else is then a bonus for me, I believe strongly in crystals, belief is strong with me and getting stronger, along with just sheer love for all things. So on a personal level I'm growing, I can see it in my friends around me also.

I try and not read too much, other peoples views are good, don't get me wrong however it's easy to get mislead and misguided. I'm sticking to the thing that I know to be true, my truth, my love for astronomy and mother earth.

sunlite28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #39
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Malletzky: I can't be sure.. If my wording made the impression that I am so sure about that its not what I wanted to say .

This is the entire dream sequence that felt like an astral trip

Quote:
Dream: 14.02.09 I was at some place and saw an UFO made of light flying through the sky. There was a group of people with me and I kept telling them to try and control their emotions and not to fear it as that would only chase the UFO away. After several maneuvers it landed about 200 meters away from us and a group of kid like people came from it and joined us. They were dressed like surfers with summer clothes on. As it progressed I noticed all the people around me were tied with some kind of ropes to something that looked like a surf board. At the end they all got packed into a very tight group, connected to the surfboard and the aliens used them like horses to pull this surfboard on which they rode. At the end I was left all alone and started wondering why is it that I am the only one around that is not tied like that. All this then shifted into me talking with the aliens inside some room. They told me that I must extend my stay on this planet for one more year. I was surprised at this as I thought I must stay here at least until 2012.. but I told them that ideally I'd like to be off this planet as soon as possible. They gave me a wooden pencil that had the ability to translate anything that I focused on. There were some symbols in front of me and I also tried translating the word El En Ra (which translated into xe no phobia) but obviously it was not working.
I feel the messages given to me were real, they felt like beings with whom I've cooperated before. Is the message true and will it really happen? A year into these turbulent times when time is accelerating means a lot of changes.

Then again maybe I misunderstood... maybe my stay would extend for another year beyond some other pre-agreed time.

In any case this corresponds with my inner feeling where almost everything is now complete and whatever happens in a year's time my life will be taking a radically different direction. There is one single thing that I'd still like to do and for which I've been blocked my entire life to manifest (usually I can manifest pretty much anything and everything)... It feels like trying to break adamantine. I can't share what that is... but if I manage to get it completed this year... than I am 100% complete.

Well then I'd still like to stick around and see what 2012 is all about... but that is something I can easily do from the astral levels and would not necessarily require my physical presence here.

It sucks though a bit as I expected, the last month or so has been quite dry on messages and higher vibrations. I get the usual pack of dreams each night.. but they feel empty and I don't even bother remembering them each morning while making a quick analysis.. nothing of real interest or vibrationary weight.

Last edited by TheChosen; 03-06-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #40
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Chosen, some of your words spoke to me.

Quote:
This is by no means mainly about humanity and it making the change within or without. .. the change is underway with or without humanity.. and that is the key. Humans as individuals either ride along with it or stay behind.. one way or the other.. life can never be the same... no matter what you expect or don't expect or go with it or not.. you just simply can't have the old way of doing things no matter how hard you tried... the very earth as Gaia would not allow it.
Not that this was the inference of Future Eyes, but I tend to agree that humans are a piece of the action and not the instigators of it.

Quote:
We don't really create fully our reality, this is only partly true.. as in any given moment there are many external forces at work with different agendas on many different levels.
I agree here, and think, "If I am not the sole creator of my existence, how could I be the sole creator of my every minute of reality?" Therefor, if humans are not the sole creators of their existence, how would they be the sole influence to 2012...?

Quote:
We are just a very small part of a huge system and subject to its workings... and let's not forget the earth itself is conscious and is heading for a change with or without us. The only thing we can do individually is make the change positive or negative within ourselves... but the change is going to happen either way.. the only thing we can do is influence it a little one way or the other.
There are those humans on Earth who have been working within this shift for a very long time, since birth, since before birth and will work with it after the birth of 2012, whether here on Earth or not - it continues on.

Quote:
We need real change reaching to the most physical layers and beyond to the very physical laws around us. Real change where we don't have to spend 90% of our time fighting for survival of the fittest.. Happiness is by no means only a state of mind. To achieve full harmony the internal and external must resonate... I am very tired of meditating in love in the middle of the stinky mud with pigs running around.. if you catch what I mean
I'm not tired of that yet, but yes, tired of other things. The paradox of all the human effort it takes to work within this shift is that very little on the surface can change, but much on the interior levels will.

2012 is already happening, always has been, and the Mayans have reminded this. The continuim of the way things have been will be shifted. You must be who would you would want to be if as if your eternity was Now. Could you stand yourself if this shift took place and you were stuck with you, unchanged, un-evolved?

We must first ask, Am I ready to live as the person I Am for the rest of my existence? How shall I change? And in this Big way Humanity contributes its small part. This is not a separatist activity.

Such simplistic words, I know...and not nearly enough to describe what is going on with our limited cognitions at this time.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #41
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Im sure we are already expieriencing

the shifts

2012 is like a guide line

and the lines

change

depending on

the current level of

consiousness

not set in stone

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:25 AM   #42
sleepingnomore

You need to follow your heart, continue on your path as you always do. Fear, anticipation, anxiety and hope should not be induced by a prophetcy. We all have our purpose in this life and we should not be swayed by a date.