Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Eric John Phelps New Interview

The author of The enciclopedia called Vatican Assassins is warmly interviewed in this series of youtube vids!

In his very long and detailed research throught human history he discovers To Much, he unveils the history of the jesuit order, who has been the rulers of the world thorught the last hundred of years using they's freemasonry, they's illuminati, they's central banks, they's knights orders (owners of the banks and heads of the political institutions in the mayor countries) and they's mayor economic groups who controls the food prices and so on.

Using a unique retoric he explain in great detail and backed with historical facts what's really going on in the world and the reasons of the rulers of the world's acts.

Amazing.

Enjoy all!

Intro (JFK assassination)

Masonry

American Revolution

Freedom (really interesting).

New Age/Dark Age

Civil War

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 03-02-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Eric John Phelps New Interview

One time I watched a long Phelps presentation.

I was astonished and befuddled to hear him say the sun really rotates around the earth in a sort of spiral fashion and this spiral explains the seasonal changes.

Now what kind of garbage is that? Is that a blatant message that the rest of his info at any point could be lacking in accuracy? Does he have "controllers" forcing him to give out disinformation and he offers this as a clue?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

That and other things are very problematic for our ears, but the historical info is correct.

-Please, don't spoil all the 1800 pages of historiacal accuracy with an odd phrase in one of them. It's like when you want to destroy a career in tv, you look when the guy has 4 years old and stoled his brother's spoon and then you scream that him a Robber! hahaha, the important thing is that...

The historical information is correct!
-

I looked at that and, as a historian, he actually found in history a lot of experiments who was censored who prooves all what he talks and the thing is that the technology that today we have is because a suppression of a Lot of material and desinfo.

I don't believe that thing, but I thing he is correct when he says that there's a Lot of suppression of technology.

There's another problematic thing to, In hiroshima and nagasaki Phelps says that there's no atomic detonation from a bomb droped by a plane, the detonaton was, If I remember, later and with a pre-located bomb.

Sounds very, very odd, like the other thing, but there are prooves, like that the atomic bombs are very movement sensible and that in the same spot who fell and explodes was Jesuits who don't have any harm and says that the "divine providence" saves their lives, those cities are of a religion that the jesuits dislike (in their oath they must kill every heretic, and The defenition is "person who don't accept the pope as the ruler of the world"!) and another things I don't remember.

Yes, he says some Odd things, but just based in history and research.

Some odd things are in vatican assassins but the book is so long that is inevitable hahahaha.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:52 AM   #4
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I watched until part 6 where he says slavery is natural and to support this he mentions that it is not condemned by the bible. He had some good historical info but I think he derailed somewhere along the line. Kind of a nut.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote