Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
iceasis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Wake Up Sheeple!

I've been reading the threads on this forum over the last few days and am heartened to see that so many people are aware of current events and their connection with the spiritual destiny of the human race. I have to admit that for many years I wondered whether many people would ever become aware of what is truly happening in the world, let alone understand their power to change it. Even though we are headed for challenging times, I sense that this is an opportunity to really make some much needed changes and take control of our destiny.

Last week I was listening to an audio recording conducted on April 5, 2008 with James (creator of the Wingmakers site). Link to the transcript is http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/..._Session_1.pdf

James' baritone voice is incredible, his knowledge far reaching. His voice is so deep that it sometimes vibrates at the lower frequencies, making it somewhat difficult to hear some of his words clearly. I have never heard anything like it!

Of the many wonderful things he talks about, I would like to share with you:

"Before there can be a collective awakening, there must be an established and sufficient core of people who are functioning on the higher frequencies of awareness. Globally, this might be between ten and twelve million people."

"And as messy as the human condition may become, these ten million islands will rise as a new continent of consciousness, one whose human circuitry is prepared to live a love-centered life quite independent of the external view and events".

From my calculations there are currently just over 6.7 billion people on the planet. Now 10 million people account for less than 0.15% of the population!

In other words, all humanity has to do is 'wake up' around 0.2% of the people in order to activate the "hundredth monkey effect". Global consciousness would be our reality. We are co-creators and our future depends on now.

Considering what is at stake here, this is not all that difficult a task.

Did you know that one of the most Googled phrases in China is "Why are we here?" This must mean that something is stirring in the consciousness of the most populated country on the planet.

Yes we may be in for a rough ride but we can soften the landing.

It is so important that we do not to give in nor give up. Maintaining the faith that collectively we can make the difference, is the key.

Remember this, when fear knocked on the door, faith answered, and their was nobody there.

Come on Ground Crew we can all do it!

Wake up all you sheeple, the time is now!

The World As One
"We are one, but we are many
And from all the lands on earth we come
We share a dream and sing with one voice
I am, you are, we are the world as one"

iceasis is offline   Reply With Quote