Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Raise My Hand to Call IRRELEVANT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Hi Seashore

I have already tried putting my ideas down and the response was less than luke warm so i stick to posting a bit of music here, a comment there. This doesn't mean I don't want to share it only means that I feel people prefer to be heard as being "enlightened" on forums such as this and others also, but simultaneously do not want to act on such claimed enlightenment.

It is far easier to wax lyrical than it is to actually get up and do something.

The question posed that started this thread was about why we hide behind the alleged alien agenda. I haven't seen too many answers directed strictly at the question. The answer is simple. Being a victim is the path of least resistance, being an emissary of light (other than verbalising such status) will actually mean that we have to get off our backsides and do something.

I am done verbalising....it's really a waste of time so I will stick to posting a few pieces of music here, an odd word there and get on with my life which takes place outside of avalon as is not predetermined by aliens and other such controlling mechanisms. I could care less who lucifer and satan are, I could care less who wants to control me. They have to have my permission to do so and I am not a victim. I am me, I am free. I will not subscribe to any other idea, and with each day that goes past, I am just that little bit more "free".

nuff said

Z
Zeddo,

I feel the same way you do.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote