Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-29-2009, 02:47 AM   #1
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Awakening - what is it?

There are many aspects of awakening. It is not just a one-time thing, it's an ongoing process that leads to an understanding that not only are many things not as the seem, but there is much more to the universe than most of us have ever previously considered. In other words, it's a step on the way to enlightenment. Please add to this list those aspects of your awakening that you consider most important.

1. We are lied to every day in many ways to keep us in fear and to enhance our feelings of separation and impotence. The objective is to lower our vibration in an attempt to stop the coming transformation of the earth to a higher density.

2. All of the governments of the world are corrupt and work together, managed by an unacknowledge group of extremely power and wealthy people, to create wars, manipulate economies, and lead the world into tyranny.

3. We are not alone in the universe. Other intelligent races have been visiting and interacting with humans since the beginning. ET technology has been reverse engineered and gravity control, free energy, and other technologies, along with the underlying science, have reached a high level in deep black programs.

4. Certain knowledge is being actively and ruthlessly suppressed on a regular basis. This includes knowledge about UFOs, the science of gravity manipulation, free energy technology, the true nature of human paranormal abilities, and all of the nasty things governments are doing in secret. In fact, most aspects of the truth are suppressed. We are fed nothing but lies.

5. We all have "paranormal" abilities. This is a part of our heritage that lies dormant in most of us, weak due to lack of use. Some have more access to these abilities than others, but they are still there in all of us.

6. We are powerful immortal beings of light. For all its drama, this world is an illusion, a training ground, and Earth is one many planets at the lowest level of training. We have each lived many lives. Our job is to learn unselfish love for all, to raise our vibration to one of love, and to learn forgiveness in order to break the cycle of karma.

7. We are all one, facets of the Source. This includes all intelligent beings in the universe, not just Earth humans.

Okay, that's a start. My awakening started on the UFO end of things but has expanded in many directions since then. I've experienced telepathic interactions with ETs and met many interesting people since I started on this path, and I feel like I'm just at the beginning.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:35 AM   #2
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awakening - what is it?

I like to keep it simple, it's awakening to who I really am without accepting any of the lies and manipulation that has been carefully constructed for eons to prevent me from doing just that.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awakening - what is it?

Quoting a friend;

"To live your life with integrity, and without envy, hate, or greed.
And tell your family how much you love them every day."

That is it. The rest involves an expose on cover ups and conspiracies.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote