Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-16-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default --==: A New Mayan Tzolkin Calendar ? :==--

=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=

I was waiting for an indicator to post this information and it happened just a few minutes ago reading a webpage on David Wilcock's website at this link:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=404&Itemid=70

This webpage states:
THE FOURTH-DENSITY SHIFT

According to the Law of One series, most of which came through in 1981, our solar system is pushing its way into a new zone of energy in the galaxy, which will in turn shift Earth’s native energy level into "fourth density", and / or "true-color green," as of 2011-2013.
What caught my attention is that it stated Earth's energy would shift towards "green" and the color green is used for the new glyphs in a new Mayan Tzolkin calendar that I have seen. The way I understand it is that this new Mayan calendar has different frequencies but it also contains the entire current Mayan Tzolkin calendar as well. What was shared with me is that prior to a shift into a new cycle that a new Tzolkin may appear in consciousness like a seed being planted.

This green shift has other interesting relationships like:

- Green is the color of the HEART chakra
- Green is the center of the light spectrum
- Green is the center of the Mayan Medicine wheel
- Green is mentioned in the Mayan book "Popol Vuh"
- Green Knight of King Arthur legend

In Mayan story the color Green relates to fresh, new, or birth and thus would
relate to the beginning of a new cycle.

And so if we actually shift or change into another dimension, frequency, or density then it would make sense that the Mayan Tzolkin may also change.
So perhaps the new Tzolkin I have seen is real and is a very positive thing.

=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
eddiefibbro
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: --==: A New Mayan Tzolkin Calendar ? :==--

Merlyn ; Your observation regarding "green" and the T'Zolkin interests me. I sense an intuitive insight probably descending upon us collectively. I write for a magazine dedicated to the "advent of the noosphere" . Early this year I composed an article (find it here: http://www.tortuga.com/portal/files/...n/episode2.pdf on pages 3 to 5 ) . It is entitled NOOGENESIS GREEN- THE PROCESS OF DIMENSIONAL TRANSFORMATION. You can access all the editions of our magazine SECOND CREATION at www.mhmart.org Regards EdwardPlanetaryWarrior
eddiefibbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: --==: A New Mayan Tzolkin Calendar ? :==--

eddiefibbro,

Interesting writing. The new Mayan Tzolkin I was shown has more than the 260 kin or days in the current Mayan Tzolkin calendar. But the 260 kin are within this new Tzolkin. It is interesting all over the world there are significances to the color green. Like the Green Man.

And I forgot to mention an important Mesoamerican green relation to QuetzalCoatl because Quetzal relates to green. There is a prophecy called the "Eagle and the Condor" and the Mayan leader Don Alejandro Oxlaj says this:
"Those of the Center will unite the Eagle of the North with the Condor of the South”. - Mayan leader Don Alejandro Oxlaj
The "center" could relate to the color Green which is the center of the Mayan Medicine wheel and would also relate to the Maya people and the Maya Tzolkin.

The new Tzolkin I have seen has red, white, black/blue, yellow, and green glyphs. It also has new tones so more than the 13 tones of the current Mayan Tzolkin calendar.

This new Tzolkin has a sacred geometry "golden ratio" relationship to the current Mayan Tzolkin calendar. In fact it appears that the winter solstice of 2012 is sitting on a "golden transition" point for a shift of cycles.
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:40 PM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

interesting, thank you much!!
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:26 AM   #5
cway
Avalon Senior Member

John Major Jenkins 7th Feb 2009 Interview