Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kansas

I should almost reply this message to rubio's post: a lot of my friends zone out on me when I try to start a conversation on the unknown. Mainly shut down by rebuttal after rebuttal :-).

oh well, I'm currently located in Wichita.

If anyone is located around here, post a comment.
Wid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
tomorrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Southcentral Kansas

West central Missouri here (SE of KC)...... no one around here gets it!

Last edited by tomorrow; 09-05-2008 at 09:45 PM.
tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:10 AM   #3
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

I live in northeast Missouri, and after moving here from Kansas City 8 months ago, I've been surprised to find a couple of people who are preparing for economic collapse. Smart folks.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #4
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
noone listens to me ether. sad to say they will wakeup way to late. I am trying to get as ready as possible all by myself. hope to have enough to help others,but my resources are very limited. need help
I struggle with that everyday. Where are you located? I think that this forum is a great idea, because while individuality is great, we will have to work together, as Mr. St. Clair puts it as a tribe or small community, to get though the troubling times. I have been looking at the way people act, to see if the person can be strong in tough times. Poorly enough, most are highly spiritualisticly (don't know if it's a word, but it sounded clever) Christian, so my point of view would have a negative effect on them. I have started to look at myself to what makes me unstable, I was quite surprised to what I found.

I find it's frustrating at times to think of what is going to happen (i'm not crossing my fingers, but i kinda am), for the simple fact that we won't have that much control of it.

Thanks to eveyone that has posted, maybe we can all meet in the middle.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:59 PM   #5
gundwolf
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Southcentral Kansas

Hello!

I am also in Wichita!

If there is an economic collapse, etc., then we will see just how "civilized" is our society. If not, then I believe that community networking is still a great opportunity to share our information and ideas about how to proactively deal with this challenging time in human history. As far as I can tell, everyone is unprepared. We live lives dependent on others for our month to month survival. How will people get their needed prescriptions? Who buys much more than one week of groceries at a time?

If governments turn bad, then the internet will be a first casulty.

-gundwolf
gundwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #6
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundwolf View Post
Hello!

I am also in Wichita!

If there is an economic collapse, etc., then we will see just how "civilized" is our society. If not, then I believe that community networking is still a great opportunity to share our information and ideas about how to proactively deal with this challenging time in human history. As far as I can tell, everyone is unprepared. We live lives dependent on others for our month to month survival. How will people get their needed prescriptions? Who buys much more than one week of groceries at a time?

If governments turn bad, then the internet will be a first casulty.

-gundwolf

Well hello there fellow wichitan!

I share some of your thoughts in that our society is a dependant society, leaning on others to get what we want. But yet it seems from others that we need to be dependent and independent. My mind set is still in a "prey" mode, after being exposed to all of this. I'm trying to "tackle" my mental weaknesses, therefore making me more able to times ahead. Unfortunately for people who have needed presciptions, if the economy goes into a large slump (playing into the master plan) it doesn't look good for them. My grandma needs heart medicine, and my dad is a diabetic. Who knows what I'll need in the future, but I'm personally not scared if I have to go while others stay. Man, that sounds horrible to say but I try to stay optimistic in my personal life, and in meditation or prayer, as to stay stable.

I think i took the most from michael st. clair's interviews and some of the material he has links to.

And also living in an apartment limits my ability to grow a garden

I wonder if all those dreams about living in the country were predicting something. I dunno.

Hope we get to meet each other one of these days ahead! And it was nice to meet you!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
sparkymark

Hi
I'm from KC area. I know quite a few people here who are attuned to the fact that things are not as they seem. They are in the 'conspiracy' stage, by which I mean they are buying guns, etc to fight.
The booklet 'Handbook for the New Paradigm' sunk right in with me. One of the few things I have come across in my almost 50 years that seems to make perfect sense.
Would love to get together a group in KC (or surrounding) to discuss this, just don't know how to make the first step. Majority of people (vast!) look at you like you have flipped out when you begin to discuss things like this with them. I have had a hard enough time over the years getting people to see that their financial system is house of cards!
Since we all seem to be in the midwest, let's bounce things around here for awhile and see what we come up with.
As Papa Bear (Bill O'Reilly) says, "What say you?"
Mark
Old 09-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkymark View Post
Since we all seem to be in the midwest, let's bounce things around here for awhile and see what we come up with.
Ditto. The first step is like the leap of faith in raiders of the lost ark almost.

Quote:
I am about 4mi. north of Chanute. I have 7acres at the edge of a little unincorperated town. Mostly old folks around me. Guess I could be considered old myself (56) . Something was supposed to happen on
Sept. 8th but have not heard of anything major. Wish I could beleve it was all Bull, but too much evidence to the contrary. E me You all need to get out of the city. I beleve they will start there. Love and peace
I can't remember where I saw a picture showing the 120+ cities that are in danger of terrorist attack. I was surprised to see Wichita, but I wasn't when I realized some of the businesses and people who live and work here.

My main area of concern living in the city in the unfolding of severe economic decline would be the possiblity, and in this case, strong possiblity of chaos. But like I said some of it seems to me as a leap of faith. Although I'm proud to see I'm not the only Kansan on here.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #9
mattman

Hello everyone, fellow Kansan here. I am currently living in Ottawa, KS. Anyone else? My own wife refuses to believe any of this is actually going to happen, but believes it is still possible. We have such little time. Is it everyone's understanding that the genocide plan could go down as soon as Sept. 30? If Fulford is right, we will know it has begun when the govt. attacks Iran. Who amongst you are buying guns to fight? I am contemplating it myself, but don't know if it would do any good.

Also, are their any Transcendental Meditators out there?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:55 AM   #10
gundwolf
Avalon Senior Member

Are you talking about TM from the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?
gundwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:00 PM   #11
mattman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundwolf View Post
Are you talking about TM from the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?
Yes. I just started meditating about a month ago now. Do you practice TM as well?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #12
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We need to all get together face to face and talk. I can get time off any time I need to so someone please name a time and place and we can see when others can get time and what will work for all who want to.
Maybe for a buffer, three weeks out. I could offer my apartment as a place to meet. Not a whole lot of furniture, though. I was almost thinking of a place that has a backroom where we can sit down and eat (or drink). Any other ideas?
Old 09-11-2008, 05:19 AM   #13
mattman

Unfortunately some of us don't have the means to bury a railcar and buy food and supplies. I will speak at least for myself here when I say that although I take all of this information very seriously, and believe it could happen, it is my hope that the best laid plans of evil men won't be seen through. If you listen to David Wilcock's most recent telephone interview, he basically lined out that the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are bankrupt and desperate. The Georgia conflict that was SUPPOSED to jumpstart the genocide plan failed. The Russians retaliated in such an unexpected way that the CIA stationed in Georgia were caught off guard and the Russians were able to seize important documents that give details of these plans, and they plan to reveal them to the world. Be that as it may, the time between now and the election is the most crucial time. They still have time to start a conflict. But I will be goddamned if I am going to hide in a damn hole and wait this thing out. I am going to face it like a man, whether I am in an intentional community, or the community I live in right now. And you know what, I may be afraid to die, but I am not so vain that I will prolong the inevitable. If it is my time to die, then so be it. The journey that awaits each and every one of us after this life will pale in comparison to our lives in these human bodies.

SO, I think the point to this whole website is to get people together with like minds who want to start a new way of living. Three weeks may or may not be enough time to set all of that up. You know what though, each and every one of us should be enjoying our everyday lives, and not filling our subconscious with doom and gloom. That is exactly the kind of fear that the Illuminati feeds off of, and that is exactly the kind of realty you create if that is all you think about.

I have found the key to waking up in these times requires one to lead a double life. One where you tell your family and friends you love them everyday, and live in the moment, while at the same time making what preparations you can to survive just in case.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #14
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Southcentral Kansas

Hello all!

I am in the Kansas City area. I'm looking for others in area as well to get together with and chat and make some hard plans.

I am considering making a co-op for an underground missile silo in SE Nebraska and refurbishing it. Just in case.....

Please drop me an e-mail or a note here on the forum. I need some like viewpoints to plan with.

I have a very high knowledge of the scene and a very high confront for the situation as well, times a wastin'!

If you would like to get a chat room or monthly group (meet someplace) together, let me know.

I have a large office space and ballroom at my disposal.

Talk to you soon,

Jonathan

Last edited by jonathan Burke; 09-11-2008 at 05:17 PM.
jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #15
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman View Post
Unfortunately some of us don't have the means to bury a railcar and buy food and supplies. I will speak at least for myself here when I say that although I take all of this information very seriously, and believe it could happen, it is my hope that the best laid plans of evil men won't be seen through. If you listen to David Wilcock's most recent telephone interview, he basically lined out that the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are bankrupt and desperate. The Georgia conflict that was SUPPOSED to jumpstart the genocide plan failed. The Russians retaliated in such an unexpected way that the CIA stationed in Georgia were caught off guard and the Russians were able to seize important documents that give details of these plans, and they plan to reveal them to the world. Be that as it may, the time between now and the election is the most crucial time. They still have time to start a conflict. But I will be goddamned if I am going to hide in a damn hole and wait this thing out. I am going to face it like a man, whether I am in an intentional community, or the community I live in right now. And you know what, I may be afraid to die, but I am not so vain that I will prolong the inevitable. If it is my time to die, then so be it. The journey that awaits each and every one of us after this life will pale in comparison to our lives in these human bodies.

SO, I think the point to this whole website is to get people together with like minds who want to start a new way of living. Three weeks may or may not be enough time to set all of that up. You know what though, each and every one of us should be enjoying our everyday lives, and not filling our subconscious with doom and gloom. That is exactly the kind of fear that the Illuminati feeds off of, and that is exactly the kind of realty you create if that is all you think about.

I have found the key to waking up in these times requires one to lead a double life. One where you tell your family and friends you love them everyday, and live in the moment, while at the same time making what preparations you can to survive just in case.
You know what, I agree with what you had said. It took me a while to take it in, I had to remove my ego before I replied. I think I might have been jumping on the doom and gloom bandwagon, for that please forgive my ignorance.

David's new interview gave a breath of fresh air.

I started reading the Law of One yesterday, which gave me an insight which I have thought of before but have a small but better understanding of.

http://www.lawofone.info/ is where you can find Book I through a little of Book V.

I guess I should concentrate on higher conciousness rather than focusing on things that may happen on this physical plane.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:22 PM   #16
mattman

I appreciate that Wid. However, I don't want to discourage people from doing what their gut is telling them to do. I know my last post sounded preachy, but it was just my personal (and David's) opinion. The gentlemen that posted named Jonathan Burke seems to have at his disposal what everyone was looking for, a meeting place and an underground bunker. Those of you who are still concerned and want to "bug out" should contact this guy. Don't just listen to me, do what you think is right.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:21 PM   #17
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Southcentral Kansas

Hello fellow heartlanders. I live south of Kansas City on a 77 acre eco/organic farm. “Mattman” I am very close to you.

I have been preparing a very long time for different types of contingencies and at this time I’m feeling that we should step things up very quickly but maintaining wisdom in our choices. Because of the situation with the financial and economic market I feel we are on the edge of the Patriot Act being put in to action and with it all the ramifications, most importunately “martial law”. Here are some of my thoughts for what they may be worth:

We plan for three main scenarios before the poo hits the fan:

(1) We gather at a place that offers complete sustainability. In this scenario we would form a viable community structure. I have this option mostly available now.
(2) We also organize the type of scenario “Jonathan Burke” has suggested by preparing an underground shelter. Whether in a missile silo (although I ‘m concerned that the “military” types know where all these are) this option would provide protection in a full martial law scenario and/or environmental disaster.
(3) We also should be fully prepared in a “move out” type situation. This includes “bug out” packs that are equipped for moving from place to place quickly and efficiently. “Fully prepared” would also include prearranged coordinates to meet.

The success of all these scenarios strongly depends on vetting each other and discerning our strengths and weaknesses. One of the things I keep upper most in my mind at all times is not letting fear or desperation cloud the decisions I am making. I no longer want the place I live to include negative, destructive values that are fear based or cause division. Love, compassion and empathy have never resounded truer for me.

Mostly I feel we need to act quickly but again . . . with discerning wisdom. What “gundwolf” said about the internet is true along with other forms of communication they will be the first to go . . . in order to keep us divided and vulnerable. Survival of all types is more successful in a united like-minded group situation. It is very difficult to watch people around me dissolving into shear panic and fear. We simply have to step away from the world that has been created by $$ and all types of division . . . . . social status, religion, political stances . . . . difficult yes, but incredibly worth it and perhaps this type of step is what will put us on that narrow road to true enlightenment. I don’t know but I have constantly been “prodded” in this direction for a very long time now.

Let me know soon if any of this has a ring of truth to you and let’s start a dialogue. I am willing to lay my cards on the table.
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #18
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Bluefire,

Sounds like a very sane point of view you have there.

Let's talk.

Jonathan

You can me email me from the forum here.

Jonathan
Old 09-17-2008, 08:36 PM   #19
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jonathan,
Did any of you guys end up getting together this past weekend?
Old 09-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #20
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

I never heard back from anyone. But we need to RIGHT AWAY.

Any ideas??

Jonathan
Old 09-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #21
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know. If you're in Turney, we're a little over 100 miles from each other. I take it you have land? Just curious. My family has 80 acres, but I have access to well over 1000.
I must say, however, that while I'm preparing with extra food supplies, ammo, etc., it doesn't sound like I'm as far along in my thinking as some of you people.
That being said, yes, I'm open for idea sharing, possible meeting. What is the prevailing idea on practical water filtration?
Old 09-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #22
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

We can meet in KC if you want. Rense's web site has some great links to filtration.

Jonathan
Old 09-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #23
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

I'm pretty much the opposite way from KC from you, but we can talk.
Thanks for the Rense link.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #24
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

I'm heading down to Wichita on Monday. Is that anywhere near you? If so, we could meet someplace and chat.

Jonathan
Old 09-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #25
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

No, I'm in northeast MO.