Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #426
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I see a lot of fear in this thread.

Is it any wonder that psychic attacks succeed in making themselves noticed? Psychic attack is not to be easily dismissed, but then again, nor is hot water or a busy motorway - all hazards that can be negotiated around.

Some people who got caught with their defenses down and have become attacked in a noticeable way are finding out that there are ways (quite easy at that) to defend and not be troubled further.

Others it would seem, are still trapped in a spiral of fear into which we should extend our hands with offers to help. I don't suppose I am the only one being emailed, PM'd and skyped by concerned people. We must all help shine our light whenever we can and in whichever way we judge to be appropriate.

Over the coming years, psychic phenomena are going to be more prevalent not less!

AJ..

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"
Old 03-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #427
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I am sure Jesus would want to help him still, right Beren?
Well part of his condition is in what he was taught anyone that takes their own soul is condemned.

When he opened himself up and said take me to my daughter he was convinced he knew where to find her...

The truth is there are many factors behind why someone took their life...

and he was looking the wrong direction for his little angel...
Old 03-09-2010, 12:20 AM   #428
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Your right there Rocky, he would not have found his daughter in hell, that is a myth IMHO that people are condemned to hell if they take their own life.

God himself knows what pain they are in and what is going on and he knows that in that instant they do this they are not in their right mind.

It is just religious dogma that dictates that and it is wrong IMO.

I just can't help feel empathy for him if this was the case so I am going to ask my Lord and the angels and St Michael to help him.

I would want someone to help me.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #429
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
from experience, i've found that most of these attackers (all of mine) have been lost, confused, and very fearful. when they're confronted and litterally reasoned with and shown the truth of what they are, instead of being damned to hell and released as deamons, they often change their ways and can be turned into possitive energy instead of negative. there is a little light inside all these lost soles and when you show it to them, they realise what they are doing is wrong and they leave kindly. in this way, i do send them love and it does seem to work, most are actually eager to leave after a little while.
This is what I really want. I want the bad guys and gals...human and non-human...to become good guys and gals...in their own way...and in their own time. I was hopeful that abraxasinas was in the process of doing this...but I could have been very mistaken. Hope springs eternal. I somehow connect my first UFO sighting (Friday night) with the Thuban Crisis. Could that have been a sort of Drac-Attack?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-09-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:29 AM   #430
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This is what I really want. I want the bad guys and gals...human and non-human...to become good guys and gals...in their own way...and in their own time. I was hopeful that abraxasinas was in the process of doing this...but I could have been very mistaken. Hope springs eternal.
What a wonderful thought ODM. I have hopes too. Thanks
Old 03-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #431
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your right there Rocky, he would not have found his daughter in hell, that is a myth IMHO that people are condemned to hell if they take their own life.

God himself knows what pain they are in and what is going on and he knows that in that instant they do this they are not in their right mind.

It is just religious dogma that dictates that and it is wrong IMO.

I just can't help feel empathy for him if this was the case so I am going to ask my Lord and the angels and St Michael to help him.

I would want someone to help me.
That is such a sweet thought ellie with such kind intent!

Peace and Love to you ellie
Old 03-09-2010, 12:35 AM   #432
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I think my God has their backs. Now not only can I apparently not do your getting it for you, but I'm expected to do your paying attention for you too? what thread is this that it is supposedly funny that I support, Hmmm? Show me this thread. I'd love to see it, and I'd especially love to see one word of support I've given to it. What I've said I support (and this is a good time to pay especially close attention so you don't miss it again) is peoples right to discuss things they are interested in and which are giving them opportunities to discern things, learn things, and grow. You won't find anything posted by me that agrees with any tenets put forth by Abraxasinas, or the Thuban council. Now if you got this far without your mind wandering, good. But if you fell asleep or something go back to midway through this paragraph and read it again. It says what it says. Not what you were expecting to find there.

Of course you can't really check my claim because people like you who would like to be able to tell people what they can be interested in, and where they can go to be interested in it, like to decide for others, and have engineered the removal of the evidence.

I support people making their own decisions. That's all. I support people not trying to impose their own personal preferences on others, because they somehow know best.

In my experience, people who like to tell others who and what they should be, do so because they've failed at being who and what they wanted to be.
I think if the thread was available, I could find supporting posts by you in it. I do remember seeing the praise of some of his post there by you..but as it is no longer available..we will never know now will we?

People do certainly have the right to discuss things....and I claim the right..her and now.

I however happen to be on the side of the ones that got hurt. And give them full support in that which they have found. Without calling them delusional in the process. If stopping the thread and banning a member is what that took, then by all means...let the healing begin. You are on the side of healing those that are hurt by it now aren't you?
Old 03-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #433
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I couldn't say what was valuable to anyone else. That's going to be subjective, but to me, it's greatest value was it ability to trigger or restimulate. Abraxasinas presented a lot of the ideas in Archetype form. That cuts to the identity level of work. And will conjure goal sets, and their counter goal sets, and you know how much potential electro-magnetic juice can be enlivened in those areas.

Normally, that would be considered a bit of a slap awake, but with the window of opportunity to process shrinking, I can't say it's a bad thing to dump people in their "soup" to either sink or swim. I don't like to say it, but I think many otherwise together people are going to lose it, for want of a little clearing work on their primary issues.

These buttons have to be softened, and arguably, Abraxasinas was doing the service of pushing a LOT of buttons on people. Under normal circumstances that would be a provocative activity, but under the pressures of having to unpack our baggage, this wake up call was serene compared to the ones available on the next pass of the clearing/purging wave.

Enough have now done enough of their clearing to avoid our collective consciousness pulling in extinction level catastrophies to start people waking up, but events like the Haiti, Chile, Banda aceh, and Chinese quakes are related to this energetic rebalancing, and there are other REALLY unpleasant ones waiting on the horizon, like the total economic collapse, and some ugly wars, and continued eroding of civil liberties, should we force the Law of Attraction to have to rub our noses in it before we wake up the rest of the way.

thanks for asking. I enjoyed answering, even if largely off topic for the thread.

Oh, I've had the opportunity to check into some of the AI stuff you were asking about, and it seems that yes indeed, it is a factor right now, and not insignificant. purely man made.
Quote:
Abraxasinas belongs here. He belongs here because people are learning, and growing, and having their internal issues dragged out before their eyes, so they can finally confront them and do something about their stagnant conditions.
Quote:
the point is, don't banish him from everybody. some were still getting somewhere in the discernment lesson. Banish him from your own person, and move on, if that's your choice.

I did not have to look too far for support of the thread now did I?

Last edited by BROOK; 03-09-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:07 AM   #434
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
It is all too interesting, all the attacks, all of the division. I mean most here are aware of the current change our reality is going through but to see it on such a micro scale such as this forum in the past couple of months is mind boggling and has been a tremendous eye opener.

If this all is a precursor to what is to come... I am lost for words. It is all deeply saddening to me. This forum in all the time I have been watching was always a kind of beacon of "love and light" filling at the very least a small number of people with a renewed respect for what humans are capable of if we are mindful.

My hope is that everything soon returns to "normal" but if not I wish nothing but the best to each and every member.... keep on keeping on

Much love,

-E
Avalon has been and still is, the playing field for a test. Everyone will have their own interpretations, likely, but here's mine. The test was about whether/how differing viewpoints/perspectives can co-exist in harmony, without one having to convert the other to it's side. simple allowance. The experiment was not entirely successful yet.

The sides were not drawn along lines clearly visible to all participants. Those who sought to ban/bar/disallow/expunge/reject/repell/avoid/fear/control, automatically elected anyone opposed to their actions, as supporters of the side they opposed.

Look that one over once. This was never about Pro Thuban vs Anti Thuban. It was about Anti Thuban vs Get out of everybodies hair and leave them alone.

You see how polarization works? I'm against that. so if you are against me and my actions, then you support that, and how could you even?????? Stupid assumptions. That is no different from the Neo Nazi Skin head yelling Jew lover, because someone stands up for a jew being unfairly treated.

I for example have never supported the Council of Thuban materials, only the right of Abraxasinas to present them, and for people to have the opportunity to review and make their own discernments about the material and the presenter.

But that is unacceptable to the fearful. They are afraid that some information is going to hurt people. they are afraid that some presenter is going to hypnotize or possess or enslave the unwary. Why do these people have to paint everybody else with THEIR fears?

And when they couldn't get away with removing what offended them by frontal attack, they went covert and worked behind the scenes. I'm not saying the alleged harassment was manufactured, and I'm not saying it wasn't. I have no idea, as I wasn't there, and didn't see anything suspicious, and no evidence has presented. So I don't know.

But the offended sure do. They know all about this. There are injured, hurt people here!!! Oh yeah? show me one of them. Oops. Can't. they're shy, but it happened!!! I just know it did, because, well, that's what people like that do. I've seen it before. Somebody like him made my sister very nervous once, and it was just awful.

No discernment. just assumption, speculation, projection, suspicion, etc.

And the anti's now say No harm done. everyone got what they wanted. Abrax has his following, which can following him the hell outta here, where decent folk don't have to be exposed to it, and they can read his BS over there.

Well, no. That's just not acceptable. People have the right to do their own discernment, and if they don't, they will before I'm done. Either that, or the villagers will turn their pitch forks on moi and drum me outta dodge too, which wouldn't cause any sleep loss. Who want's to hang around with intolerant witch hunters, Arm chair dragon slayers, or pulpit bashing preachers?

Avalon appears to be a good year in the rest of the planet's future. What we are working out here, will lay one pathway that the rest following along will be able to trace when they get to this point in their collective journeys. We have to work this stuff out better than this. If they get to this point and run into these types of issues, it would be nice to have a piloted solution to serve up. "You can do this, it's worked before." But not if the chicken Shytes won't let the trial run complete.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 03-09-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #435
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
[COLOR=plum]SNIPPED

People do certainly have the right to discuss things....and I claim the right..her and now.

COLOR]
From this link http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=227

The Administration and mod team are just asking you to put down your grenades and give us a few days to Iron out the legal issues the threads have to be overlooked to remove any offensive comments and then restored to the forum as a read only thread.

Perhaps you will abide by your quote when the thread is re-established. May I recommend you stow any voyeuristic tendencies. You will only be offended by your own volition of going to read it.

Old 03-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #436
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
I did not have to look too far for support of the thread now did I?
How hard is this to understand. Really Brook. What was I saying in those comments. It's not support for the material, or the man presenting it. It's support for the people getting something out of it. It's support for those in the middle of learning something about themselves, or figuring something out about Abraxasinas. It was obviously support for the Avalonians who were doing something useful, until the villagers opened the pitch fork armoury. You really do have to be trying to not understand, because I've never found you to be obtuse to the point where it was impossible to follow a simple explanation. Sheesh.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:23 AM   #437
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

MP2 nicely put

(post 434)
Old 03-09-2010, 01:26 AM   #438
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider Leo Zagami>

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvB...elatedYouTube-
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4Ud...elatedYouTube-
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_...e=fvwpYouTube-

Does any of the above apply to abraxasinas?
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #439
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How hard is this to understand. Really Brook. What was I saying in those comments. It's not support for the material, or the man presenting it. It's support for the people getting something out of it. It's support for those in the middle of learning something about themselves, or figuring something out about Abraxasinas. It was obviously support for the Avalonians who were doing something useful, until the villagers opened the pitch fork armoury. You really do have to be trying to not understand, because I've never found you to be obtuse to the point where it was impossible to follow a simple explanation. Sheesh.

And yet you support people gettting "something" out of it thought they may be attacked? Or worse yet get taken in by some cult figure...Oh I forgot..that's a delusion...hmmm

Guess as you tell it...I just don't get it......

And this comment is unexcusable to the ones here that have already told you of their pain, and attacks

Quote:
But the offended sure do. They know all about this. There are injured, hurt people here!!! Oh yeah? show me one of them. Oops. Can't. they're shy, but it happened!!! I just know it did, because, well, that's what people like that do. I've seen it before. Somebody like him made my sister very nervous once, and it was just awful
Old 03-09-2010, 01:29 AM   #440
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmh, that's another interesting train of thought, but I forgot a lot of what Leo said. I'll have to take another look now.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:36 AM   #441
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
And yet you support people gettting "something" out of it thought they may be attacked? Or worse yet get taken in by some cult figure...Oh I forgot..that's a delusion...hmmm

...I just don't get it......
Don't read that book. It might give you ideas. Don't watch that movie, you might get scared. don't meditate, You might encounter something. Don't talk to people, they might be recruiting for a cult.

What am I missing here. do I need to spell it out in numbers? Do I need Susan to translate it? Sign language? Draw you some pictures? Tell any child so they can explain it?

Truly puzzled.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:40 AM   #442
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is what I really want. I want the bad guys and gals...human and non-human...to become good guys and gals...in their own way...and in their own time. I was hopeful that abraxasinas was in the process of doing this...but I could have been very mistaken. Hope springs eternal. I somehow connect my first UFO sighting (Friday night) with the Thuban Crisis. Could that have been a sort of Drac-Attack?

They are not going to fulfill your wishes ODM. They will just laugh at you. But keep wishing as hope can be a powerful mover in terms of energy.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #443
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's something else that it would help to share if you're inclined. More than one now has mentioned coming under some sort of psychic attack, and related it to the Abrax/Thuban presence. If anyone was attacked, then we should know about it.

discernment is much more difficult when the information is not in view.
I personally don't want to share it publicly, but I made a small dense resume of it all that I shared with some friends here. Nothing terrible, just a little "visit" .

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-09-2010, 02:02 AM   #444
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I personally don't want to share it publicly, but I made a small dense resume of it all that I shared with some friends here. Nothing terrible, just a little "visit" .

Namaste, Steven
related to the Thuban/Abrax thing?
Old 03-09-2010, 02:04 AM   #445
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

You know, I did not read the Thuban thread, I glanced at it, left it, and have just read more or less the reviews on it. Don’t ask me why, the thread just never caught my attention. I am just a person trying to find truth as best I can. I try to live a clean and good life and be of service to people where and when I can. I dream of a world where there is much love for all, where there is no war, bickering, starvation, death; a world where life does not exist by consuming and destroying another.

I have never experienced what many of you have. I have never seen a UFO. I do not believe these things cannot exist. I can only glean from what others have experienced/researched and from this form ideas, theories.

It is no surprise to me that other entities require energy to survive. That is how our 3d world works for life to exist here. There seems to be a variety of ways a life form can consume energy, but always one life ceases to exist here for another; perhaps on a higher level, the energy is exchanged without a “death” of a life force required.
I do not think anyone asks to be attacked, and if they are - why? A hard lesson? Or is it more fatal than that? If so, why? Is our “soul” on the line here? Would our creator allow our soul to cease to exist because we erred? Or, is all of this just a holographic game and we are all but one entity playing out a variety of roles, personalities, entities?

Why would a creator of all that is out of love require worship from its creations? Why would it require that its creations fear it? Do you, as a parent, wish your children to fear you? Do you want them to worship you? Sure you want them to learn, experience life, to grow and to love and to respect. You would protect them with your life if you had to, even if they turned away from you...would you not? Would you wait for your child to ask you for help before you helped him/her? Would you ever lose love and turn your back on your child for disobeying you and allow him/her to cease to exist? Is our creator any different?

So many questions, so much to learn, experience, explore, discern; like starting from scratch because all of this knowledge and truth has been erased from my memory....I admire those who have found a way to access these memories of knowledge and truth.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:08 AM   #446
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
It is all too interesting, all the attacks, all of the division. I mean most here are aware of the current change our reality is going through but to see it on such a micro scale such as this forum in the past couple of months is mind boggling and has been a tremendous eye opener.

If this all is a precursor to what is to come... I am lost for words. It is all deeply saddening to me. This forum in all the time I have been watching was always a kind of beacon of "love and light" filling at the very least a small number of people with a renewed respect for what humans are capable of if we are mindful.

My hope is that everything soon returns to "normal" but if not I wish nothing but the best to each and every member.... keep on keeping on

Much love,

-E
It's not that bad. Perception is often mirrored by our own "interest"...

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-09-2010, 02:09 AM   #447
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
They are not going to fulfill your wishes ODM. They will just laugh at you. But keep wishing as hope can be a powerful mover in terms of energy.
So...bad guys and bad gals...human and non-human...cannot or will not become good guys and good gals? Is there no hope of any sort of redemption and reformation? So...we just fight and fight and fight and fight...in trench-warfare...until one side obliterates and/or enslaves the other? Hasn't that been the modus operandi for millions or billions of years? Has it worked? Perhaps we should try something different. I was hoping for improved relations with the Thubans. How about "Live...from the Thuban Mehta Center for the Performing Arts in Alpha Draconis...it's 'Christmas With the Thubans'...with a special appearance by 'The Groovin Thubins'! My goodness...haven't we all come a long way from the dark days of the Thuban Missile Crisis??!!" Hope springs eternal. I agree with tacodog.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-09-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:09 AM   #448
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
related to the Thuban/Abrax thing?
Yes, related to the thuban material, not Abraxas.

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-09-2010, 02:20 AM   #449
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, I pray to God everyday. I have a close relationship with my angels and say prayers for other people every day. I suppose everyone is different. I never got attacked, but then as I said I have a close relationship with my Lord Jesus Christ and my angels.

I am just wondering if Abrax/Tony went into so much grief after his daughter committed suicide (his daughter was the same age as my youngest son) that in that grief he tried to track her down by any means on the other side. In one of his posts he talked about going to hell, or was that a dream he had, trying to find his daughter.

Maybe he picked up something nasty when all this happened. Just a thought.
Oh dear... I know what suicide is. I know what one can do when his cherish does it so. I lived it, twice. It took me all the angels from the heavens to prevent me from turning into an inconsolable warrior, love healed me. You might be very, very right on your take...

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-09-2010, 02:24 AM   #450
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So...bad guys and bad gals...human and non-human...cannot or will not become good guys and good gals? Is there no hope of any sort of redemption and reformation? So...we just fight and fight and fight and fight...in trench-warfare...until one side obliterates and/or enslaves the other? Hasn't that been the modus operandi for millions or billions of years? Has it worked? Perhaps we should try something different. I was hoping for improved relations with the Thubans. How about "Live...from the Thuban Mehta Center for the Performing Arts in Alpha Draconis...it's 'Christmas With the Thubans'...with a special appearance by 'The Groovin Thubins'! My goodness...haven't we all come a long way from the dark days of the Thuban Missile Crisis??!!" Hope springs eternal. I agree with tacodog.

For the same reason communism didn't work. Human nature. The I wants, the can't have's, the us and them, the rich the poor, the lovers, the hater, the brave, the fearful.

Don't loose the faith...It might get interesting soon.
Closed Thread