Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Disinformation artists are exposed...

Who's next?? ...

As the financial swamp is drained more and more disinformation artists are exposed

The Latest from Fulford

As the Financial World War 3 approaches its climax, more and more players reveal their true intentions. Reading the various web sites with “inside” information has become very interesting recently because they are all starting to reveal their true colors. We have Tom Henegan now openly cheerleading for Ambassador Wanta and downplaying his link with the discredited church of global warning. Now Christopher Story has come out of the closet and revealed he is rooting for “a Line-Item payment in favor of Mr. Cottrell,” i.e. Michael Cottrell of Pennsylvania Investments. Then there are Casper and Poof working for funding for the “programs,” whatever those may be. Then there is Alex Jones with his constant doom and gloom and his Bronfman connection. His ambition seems to be for power. After that there is “Sorcha Faal” i.e. David Booth & friends who show support for Obama and pretend to be in the Kremlin instead of Naval Intelligence.

As for me, I am a spokesperson for the Black Dragon Society. We believe that finance is the process of deciding what humanity does in the future. We believe the planet faces an emergency situation that requires emergency action. Over a billion people are starving and we have already wiped out over 30% of all species on the planet and will soon wipe out more. Then we have the West as a slave society controlled by high level gangsters whose only interest seems to be endless warfare and the looting of the planet’s resources. We want to stop them from doing all that bad stuff and free the slaves too.

Our membership includes:

1. High level members of the Rothschild family who want to use some of their gold to pay off US external debts. They agree to help the planet so long as they can continue to live in their big castles and be surrounded by servants. We say OK, why not. They can mobilize much of the British Empire so let’s work with them.

2. The P2 Masonic Lodge in Italy. They control the Vatican and the Mafia and have also agreed to try to help save the planet. So long as they offer to help the poor, the hungry and the weak of this planet we say “good, let us see action now and not words.”

3. The Japanese secret government. This is a group of high level families and individuals who have secretly ruled Japan for at least a couple of thousand years and, although they distrust Westerners, they agree to help the planet. This group can activate a 100 million member sleeper network known around the world as local “martial arts societies.”

4. The Chinese communist party. They are determined that Asia will never submit to Western rule again but have also stated they have no wish to rule the West. They are working towards creating real-time, live internet-based democracy. They will probably succeed and the rest of us will have to come up with a meritocratic system that is at least as good or we will risk being left behind. We believe in becoming equal partners and friends with the Chinese so long as they agree to help end poverty, environmental destruction and war.

5. The Pentagon white hats and space command. These are the people with all those levels of security clearance above the President. They were so busy looking out at the universe they missed the hell on earth and are now trying to make amends. We say please release your high tech to the people of the world and set them free.

6. The average people of the planet earth. We believe that if you randomly went around to different parts of the planet and asked people if they would like to end war, poverty and environmental destruction, 99% would say “yes.”

The real problem lies in the details i.e. who gets to control the new money printing machine. We believe this right belongs to the people and their governments, not secretive private individuals. We think the new system will offer enough money that many competing plans can be carried out at once. If Mr. Wanta wansta build a high speed rail network in the US, well, why not. If Mr. Cottrell has some plans for the world other than becoming personally filthy rich, he should delineate them. The Casper and program people also sound like they have wonderful, varied plans that should be financed. The bottom line is that the vast majority of humanity is living far below their potential because of poor financial leadership. The more people with good ideas and plans for the future who can be financed, the better. Remember, finance and economy is just about people deciding what to do with what they have.

Benjamin Fulford

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disinformation artists are exposed...

Thanks Viking...

I spent sooooo long at Avalon yesterday that I can't remember where I saw it. But someone said David Icke was a disinfo artist on one of the thread. (oh.. here it is... http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d+icke+disinfo)

Have you heard of this?

Sheesh... soon I won't be able to trust anyone !

At this rate I mind find out even I'm working for someone one day. Which would Be a good thing actually, I need a job to keep me away from Avalon
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Kula ... I couldn't find the link about Icke ...

Not sure about david being dis-info, although anything is possible!!!

If you look at all those years ago, and even on the Wogan show he really pushed the whole thing about the Illuminati at a time when people really didn't have a clue!!...He was ridiculed left right and center but managed to stay on course...if he was dis-info I am sure he would of taken a different path...

If you find the link let me know...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking,

The link is in my post now. Not so much a link to the info that he is a disinfo agent, but a post made by Peace Of Mind #33 that says he is.

I guess the trouble with multiple realities is that he may never have been a disinfo agent , and then today he is, and then tomorrow, he's not again! lol

I've always put a lot of store by him and have seen a lot of great info on his site. I remember it being the first place I saw Susan Boyle's magical turnaround , because he posted the video on his news page. I thought that was a great and uplifting thing to do.

However , I'm now starting to have a problem at reading the 'daily deluge'. It doesn't make me any happier reading that stuff, even if it is true! And it is so hard to know what's real anyway.

Check out Sammytray's Prove it ! Thread. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19161

So I'm coming back to a point where I'm just looking at my own quantifiable reality. It actually doesn't matter what if anything is true. At some point it will encroach on my radar or it won't. I'll deal with it then. But reading that stuff daily, I think is just not healthy any more. It was fine when disaster was imminent, a year and a half ago. But Now we are learning that disaster is always imminent ! Always will be probably, so what to do with the meantime?

The meantime is all we have.

Thanks for your thread,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

A good hint to know if one is not a disinfo artist is very simple. Is he/she promoted with Big money? Does he/she make a show out of it with hollywoodian style? What's the income?

To me, the trusted whistleblowers are not that much popular...

It is not a golden rule, but shown some good use to me.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

One of the guidebooks of disinformation I was reading a while ago, I recall it said one of the best techniques of disinfo is: "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it, the better"

I can think of many in the alternative/ufos/conspiracy community who've fed us such lies, but I'd be hesitant to name names because of course, for one you can never be 100% sure and couldn't prove it conclusively either, the other reason is some of those characters have a large following, and therefore would be treading on sensitive ground.

Most of the time we're really just dealing with sensationalism and people trying to make a buck out of this business, not an actual paid-disinfo-job.

Its a shame how some people will sell the truth as if it were something you could put a price tag on, or a ticket to hollywood style entertainment. Those are the ones you need to watch out for, because they have more influence and possibly contaminate the field more than any disinformation artist could ever hope for.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #7
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I thought a lot about whether it was worthy or not that someone who was poorer, financially speaking, would have more truth and I don't think it stands up to examination. You could put out a whole load of dis-info for free, like for instance Fox news or any channel or medium. You could request money from your followers etc....but who can prove that you need it?

You could charge 1000 bucks for a CD because thats how much 20 years of research cost you... but does it mean its not worth it?

David Icke could be paid by the government and how would anyone know?? I of course just made that up but who is to say either way who is deliberately lying or telling the truth as they know it but the truth turns out to be lies fed to them by an interested 3rd party.

I don't have the answer but because something is cheap or free does not at all exclude it from dis-info. In fact you might want to question the freer it is the more likely perhaps the person has an income that you don't know about.

I never understood Bill's arguement that their stuff was above reproach because the production values were terrible. Anyone can make a terrible video. Its surely easier to make a terrible video?????

I am just following a logical arguement and the examples above are just examples to play with and do not represent the opinions of the author -- hehehehe ...

Anyway something I think about - a lot !
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:46 AM   #8
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Hats off
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #9
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

I would believe Alex Jones of Fulford any day of the week. He makes predictions that never come true and is sometimes so simplistic that he sounds like a little kid.

I hope he is right, but the infighting that goes on is ridiculous and Jones doesn't
say things like this about other people and I respect that.

If Fulford is so great then tell him to be accurate once in a while. Jones has been much more accurate that Fulford ever has.

To me this is just another divide and conquer strategy.
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #10
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
I would believe Alex Jones of Fulford any day of the week. He makes predictions that never come true and is sometimes so simplistic that he sounds like a little kid.

I hope he is right, but the infighting that goes on is ridiculous and Jones doesn't
say things like this about other people and I respect that.

If Fulford is so great then tell him to be accurate once in a while. Jones has been much more accurate that Fulford ever has.

To me this is just another divide and conquer strategy.
agreed.....100%

and further, it's time we started to analyse what we devour before we choke ourselves on our own nonsense. We need to put our minds in gear before we run from pillar to post. I said it before and I'll say ot again, when we do what AJ does then we have room to call him names and I won't even defend David Icke as he doesn't need it.
I thought we were beyond sensationalism her? I may as well buy a glossy magazine for info considering some of the trash I read here.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:50 PM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kulapops,

I don't know how anybody can call David Icke a governmental disinfo agent. It's really clear that the information that Icke puts out is his take on information that he himself has researched.

He is a researcher who, as many people seem to be saying these days, joins the dots to come out with a conclusion, his conclusion of what he understands to be the truth. His opinion is based on FACT which anyone can check up on.

If you check his site out, the vast majority of it is not his information, but the site acts as a meeting point for information from others, which incidentally most of which you can see on Rense and Prisonplanet. Corrolating that information to make a book is not disinfo, if you think that info makes sense.

Icke used to be a footballer, then TV sports commentator, then journalist. He works with words and texts. You do the maths.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Thanks Viking...

I spent sooooo long at Avalon yesterday that I can't remember where I saw it. But someone said David Icke was a disinfo artist on one of the thread. (oh.. here it is... http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d+icke+disinfo)

Have you heard of this?

Sheesh... soon I won't be able to trust anyone !

At this rate I mind find out even I'm working for someone one day. Which would Be a good thing actually, I need a job to keep me away from Avalon
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote