Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-23-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow All Things NewEngland....redux

OK, I recreated this thread cuz the social group page seems kinda limited and we had a good flow going.........leading up to a meeting Saturday Oct 4 in Manchester NH.

Welcome back and lets keep grooving
celestine420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:40 AM   #2
Mr_mike
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things NewEngland....redux

mr. mike checkin in.... hope we can get back on a roll. who knows anything about the impact on 401k"s during this economic melt down
Mr_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor still here alive and kicking. And as far as I know, Irving and I are still both down for the 4th.

We finally met (Irving and I) last week and had a explosively fun filled and intellectual discussion that lasted about 6 hours. My best friend and his roommate joined in on the discussion too, and things we're looking very positive between all of us.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys

I have chosen to stay close to my family in Beantown Mass, but I WILL be there in Manchester, NH on the 4th of October to meet up with you guys anyway. I don't know what to do at this point. No one knows anything down here and I am responsible for a lot of people I know in my surrounding communities.

Dr Tony
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:15 PM   #5
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

I've been giving something some thought. Take all the aspects of what may be on the horizon; martial law, economic crash, food shortage, civil unrest, weather, etc.

It seems that our region of the US has been showing less "symptoms" than say the southern states. People are less aware of turmoil because it's not staring them in the face just yet......NewEngland seems oddly pacified.

This, I believe, is due to the fact that we have always had it "better" than the rest of the states. This may be our ultimate downfall.

It is a microcosm of the macro situation that the entire US faces:
>>We as citizens took our freedoms and rights for granted...........and now they gone.<<

In the Northeast the people see themselves as above the rest of the country in many respects..........and may not take heed when strife hits our southern and western brothers, believing that it cannot possibly reach our hamlet of historic prosperity.

Basically I see a slow death of our region, giving those with open eyes ample time to "see"...........then act accordingly.

OR

TPTB could start the mayhem here...............effectively breaking the will of the rest of the country.

Imagine Boston.............lost to a disaster of any kind..................the Athens of America taken away as a resource and a guiding light.

damn i just scared myself
Old 09-24-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
BASEdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestine420 View Post
OK, I recreated this thread cuz the social group page seems kinda limited and we had a good flow going.........leading up to a meeting Saturday Oct 4 in Manchester NH.

Welcome back and lets keep grooving

I'm in the suburbs of Beantown. I've been awake to all that's going on for a number if years now. My wife is a little more resistant but is slowly coming around (bit by bit). I was curious as to where you guys are meeting in Manchester NH.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #7
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've been giving something some thought. Take all the aspects of what may be on the horizon; martial law, economic crash, food shortage, civil unrest, weather, etc.

It seems that our region of the US has been showing less "symptoms" than say the southern states. People are less aware of turmoil because it's not staring them in the face just yet......NewEngland seems oddly pacified.

This, I believe, is due to the fact that we have always had it "better" than the rest of the states. This may be our ultimate downfall.

It is a microcosm of the macro situation that the entire US faces:
>>We as citizens took our freedoms and rights for granted...........and now they gone.<<

In the Northeast the people see themselves as above the rest of the country in many respects..........and may not take heed when strife hits our southern and western brothers, believing that it cannot possibly reach our hamlet of historic prosperity.

Basically I see a slow death of our region, giving those with open eyes ample time to "see"...........then act accordingly.

OR

TPTB could start the mayhem here...............effectively breaking the will of the rest of the country.

Imagine Boston.............lost to a disaster of any kind..................the Athens of America taken away as a resource and a guiding light.

damn i just scared myself

Yes sir. Oddly pacified indeed. I don't know what they've put in the water here, but everyone is turning a blind eye to what I've been researching for the last few years. Even the ones I can talk to about it are so cynical about all of this that they don't give it any thought after that. They still think they can vote democrat and that will change everything. The ones that do listen say the same things: "I can't do anything anyway." I guess when survival is reduced to its lowest common denominator there is NO preparation that could help us adjust to the coming events - inevitable as they may be. It's all instinct at that point.
I suppose having MMS at your disposal, some shock for the water, some canned spam, a good sharp knife or two, and some martial arts/first aid knowledge will help. However, I don't even think we have that much time. I hope we have more than I think of course - but maybe my being cynical about time (an illusion) is just the reality of my surroundings.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the Drunvalo Maldizechek video on the consciousness network again. Towards the end of the vid he talks about a pole shift soon and sure to happen. I don't really see a physical way out of that. We have to ride out the storm. Belief that we can overcome such an experience is what we have to start with.
The good news is that if the pole shift is N to S - Boston will be somewhere equivalent to a Western South American piece of land. Not bad. I would love to see some palm trees up in here like I predicted a few years ago.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:28 PM   #9
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASEdude View Post
I was curious as to where you guys are meeting in Manchester NH.
The Great Buffet Restaurant, 1525 S. Willow St., Manchester (right across the street from the mall)

Oct 4th, 6:00 pm.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #10
BASEdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
The Great Buffet Restaurant, 1525 S. Willow St., Manchester (right across the street from the mall)

Thanks allot!!
Old 09-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #11
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I will be there! Unless they close 93 North due to Martial Law.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #12
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

I'm also located in MA,

celestine420 I agree with you that current events thoughout the country have certainly been greatly differentiated by region. I've also been under the impression that some regions of not only the US, but the world have an energy quality about them that is either extremely dense and contributes more towards a backwards type consciousness or a general 'unconciousness' and those areas where the energy is not as stuck or stagnant and allows more creative, inventive, and progressive thought. I am by no means issuing a blanket statement or generalization that all people within certain regions such as the Bible belt, etc, are steeped in ignorance, only that there are certainly areas along the earth's energy grid which facilitate a progression or evolution of consciousness and others which may require additional effort. I feel in some ways blessed to know that I'm surrounded by some of the same energy fields that surrounded some of the greatest and most creative spirits I've had the privilege to read about (Thoreau, Emerson, etc.)
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #13
1love
Avalon Senior Member

i was just wondering if we had any set of topics that we would want to address at this 'meeting of the minds' in nh just so people are prepared for some kind of discussion or is it just to get to know everyone?
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #14
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
i was just wondering if we had any set of topics that we would want to address at this 'meeting of the minds' in nh just so people are prepared for some kind of discussion or is it just to get to know everyone?
I was gonna suggest an AA meeting type thing.

My name is.... (Adam; aka celestine420)

I live in... (Massachusetts)

This is what woke me up... (Tsarian video lectures)

This is the unexplainable that has happened to me... (UFO, vision)

This is my rough draft "****-hits-the-fan" plan for me and mine... (west o' white mountains, vermontish)

That and Q/A throughout should take up the night and leave us feeling like we made some connections.

No one should assume they will be walking away from the meeting with an end all plan of action that we all agree on......

This night is a jump off point.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #15
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

let me add one more to the middle there;

This is what nurtured me threw my awakening....

(Terrance Mckenna & Alex Jones)
Old 09-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #16
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is what woke me up... (Tsarian video lectures)
Oh man, you too! **** ya! First thing I ever saw was Loose Change in its early years and looked a ton into, but never fully conceived of it all. Then being an archeo student, and obsessed with Atlantis, I decided to type atlantis on google video one day, and ta-dah, first vid was his. And the journey down the rabbit hole truly began.

Oh, if the poles flips, nothing drastically will be different afterwards, its the transition and immediately afterwards where things are going to be chaotic, then things will smooth out. Boston will still be colder than say Chile being there's a lot more water in the Southern Hemisphere. However, as we all know with 2012, that could indeed change :-p

Last edited by Argante; 10-01-2008 at 04:50 PM. Reason: vulgarity
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #17
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
let me add one more to the middle there;

This is what nurtured me threw my awakening....

(Terrance Mckenna & Alex Jones)

AA it is! I think we'll have more than enough to talk about.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:52 PM   #18
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Then being an archeo student, and obsessed with Atlantis,

It's like teaming up with our own Indiana Jones.............I smell an adventure

Do we have a ballpark estimate of how many can make it?
Old 09-24-2008, 11:58 PM   #19
Mr_mike
Avalon Senior Member

im surounded by hippies and naturalists so most of the people round here are in space already lol
Mr_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:32 AM   #20
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

This Oct 4th meetup should be interesting man. I've never been in the company of a group larger than 3 or 4 who are onto the esoteric and conspiratorial view of history and reality. The energy will be interesting for sure. It's highly possible that the very fabric of space time will break apart from the overload. haha. What are our numbers looking like?
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:01 PM   #21
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

It's highly possible that the very fabric of space time will break apart from the overload.

That was great Irving!
Old 09-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #22
Hightower_X
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Still here guys and gals...

Spend most my forum time over at OMF as a MOD and barely have enough time to do that... Want to let Avalon cool down as well. Great forum tho...

The Great Buffet? HUH? Never been there. Is the food safe? ;]

I should be able to make it.
Hightower_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #23
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

any body else in?

say I
Old 09-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #24
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Still in!

code names or anything?
Old 09-25-2008, 10:52 PM   #25
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

THE LIST
OCT 4th

celestine420
Gregor Arturo
Irving
DoctorTony
NewParadigmGuy
BASEdude
1love
Brian Peck
eaglespirit
Jay&Nikki
rouge2
Kusala
Vangelo
petesm22
Gregg

........keep'm comin

Last edited by celestine420; 09-28-2008 at 04:46 AM.